By WND. A federal grand jury in New Mexico has indicted five Muslims who allegedly trained children to carry out school massacres on terrorism-related offenses, conspiracy to commit murder and kidnapping.
The five were arrested Aug. 3, 2018, after authorities in a raid found 11 hungry children living in squalid conditions in a remote, makeshift training compound.
The leader, Siraj Ibn Wahhaj, is the son of Imam Siraj Wahhaj, a former board member of the Council on American-Islamic Relations who is on record urging a violent overthrow of the “filthy” U.S. government. The elder Wahhaj gave an opening prayer at an event at the Democratic National Convention in 2012, pointed out Matthew Vadum in an column for FrontPage Magazine. The imam also has been called a spiritual adviser to jihad promoter and Bernie Sanders supporter Linda Sarsour. Vadum wrote that the “openly anti-Semitic Sarsour sits on the board of the Women’s March organization and openly admits membership in America’s largest Marxist group, the Democratic Socialists of America.” . . .
The defendants previously were indicted on weapons and conspiracy charges. The new indictment, issued Thursday, alleges “the defendants conspired to provide material support in preparation for violent attacks against federal law enforcement officers and members of the military,” said Assistant Attorney General John C. Demers. . .
The defendants, along with Siraj Ibn Wahhaj, are Jany Leveille, Hujrah Wahhaj, Subhanah Wahhaj and Lucas Morton. Leveille, Wahhaj’s “Islamic wife,” is an illegal immigrant from Haiti who also is under investigation by federal immigration authorities for overstaying her non-immigrant visitor visa. (Read more from “Muslim Terrorists in New Mexico Tied to Dems” HERE)
Defendants in New Mexico Compound Case Hit With New Charges
By Reuters. Five people taken into custody in August at a New Mexico compound where 11 children were found ragged and starving have been charged with a conspiracy to carry out attacks on U.S. targets, federal prosecutors said on Thursday.The superseding indictment adds to firearms offenses already filed against the defendants in U.S. District Court following a raid at the makeshift training camp where a 3-year-old boy was found buried. . .
“These allegations remind us of the dangers of terrorism that continue to confront our nation, and the allegation concerning the death of a young child only underscores the importance of prompt and effective intervention by law enforcement,” Anderson said.
Federal public defender Kari Converse, a lead attorney for the defendants in the case, said she was out of state on Thursday and could not comment on the superseding indictment until she had studied it more thoroughly. (Read more from “Defendants in New Mexico Compound Case Hit With New Charges” HERE)