Cops Stood by While Leftist Mob Toppled Civil War Statue

On Monday evening, a conglomerate of far-left groups brought down and destroyed a Confederate statue in Durham, North Carolina, and police have pledged to find those accountable for the act of vandalism.

Gathered outside the Durham County courthouse on Main Street, the leftists successfully brought down a monument to “The Confederate States of America.” The destroyed statue did not represent one particular individual, but a private soldier who fought for the South during the war.

After bringing down the statue, several leftist agitators took turns kicking the lifeless monument in acts of mob jubilation.

The act followed clashes in Charlottesville, Virginia, this past weekend between white supremacists and leftist extremists. The violence escalated when a man drove his vehicle into a crowd of protesters, killing one and injuring dozens.

The vandals in Durham included a communist group called the Workers World Party (WWP). Since its founding in 1958, the group has supported genocidal dictators such as China’s Mao Tse-Tung and the Soviet despots who took millions of innocent lives.

The video seems confusing, given the lack of police intervention to stop the leftists from destroying property in broad daylight.

Tuesday morning, the Durham County Sheriff’s Office, which is in charge of protecting the site, released a statement announcing that it is seeking charges against those who toppled the statue.

The Durham cops took video of the event Monday, but decided not to intervene, citing “the potential risk of injury to the public and officers should deputies attempt to control the crowd.”

“With the help of video captured at the scene, my investigators are working to identify those responsible for the removal and vandalism of the statue,” said Durham County Sheriff Mike Andrews.

The renewed debate over Civil War symbols has led to groups and individuals pushing for the wholesale removal of all Confederate statues. So far, officials in Baltimore, Maryland; Lexington, Kentucky; Jacksonville, Florida; and Memphis, Tenessee, have capitulated to mob demands, pledging to plan the removal of Confederate symbols. (For more from the author of “Cops Stood by While Leftist Mob Toppled Civil War Statue” please click HERE)

Follow Joe Miller on Twitter HERE and Facebook HERE.

Media Desperately Wanted This Tweet From the Top Marine General to Be About Trump. They Were Wrong

Liberal journalists assumed a Tuesday tweet from U.S. Marine Commandant Gen. Robert Neller was a subtle diss at President Donald Trump, and implied that the military might be disavowing its commander in chief.

Neller was actually referring to reports of a former Marine who led a white supremacist group in the so-called “Unite the Right” rally in Charlottesville, Va., Saturday, The Daily Caller News Foundation confirmed.

“No place for racial hatred or extremism in @USMC. Our core values of Honor, Courage, and Commitment frame the way Marines live and act,” Neller tweeted.

Several journalists were quick to point out that Neller’s tweet came after Trump avoided placing blame for Saturday’s violence in Charlottesville, Va., solely on alt-right and neo-Nazi groups. They implied Neller was speaking out against the president’s position towards white supremacists.

“[Neller’s] remarks were in response to reporting of a former Marine linked to a hate group,” a spokesman for Neller told TheDCNF in a statement. (Read more from “Media Desperately Wanted This Tweet From the Top Marine General to Be About Trump. They Were Wrong” HERE)

Follow Joe Miller on Twitter HERE and Facebook HERE.

Donald Trump Defends His Statement on Charlottesville, Saying There Was Blame on Both Sides

By News Corp Australia Network. COMBATIVE and insistent, President Donald Trump declared “there is blame on both sides” for the deadly violence last weekend in Charlottesville, appearing to once again equate the actions of white supremacist groups and those protesting them.

In an extraordinary press conference, Mr Trump said the groups protesting against white supremacists in Charlottesville were “also very violent.” He also claimed there were “fine people” protesting against the removal of Confederate symbols.

“You had some fine people. But you also had trouble makers,” he told media at Trump Tower . . .

“There are two sides to a story,” he said. He added that some facts about the violence still aren’t known.

Speaker of the House Paul Ryan wrote: “We must be clear. White supremacy is repulsive. This bigotry is counter to all this country stands for. There can be no moral ambiguity.”

(Read more from “Donald Trump Defends His Statement on Charlottesville, Saying There Was Blame on Both Sides” HERE)

_________________________________________

Trump Claims There Were People at White Nationalist Rally Who Just Wanted to Save a Statue

By Alex Pfeiffer. President Donald Trump defended certain elements of the white nationalist protests in Charlottesville, Virginia over the weekend on Tuesday, saying that there were people who just wanted to protect the statue of Robert E. Lee.

Trump held a news conference at Trump Tower in New York City and addressed the uproar he has received for his initial tepid response to violence surrounding a white nationalist protest in Charlottesville on Saturday. The president criticized media coverage and said that both white nationalists and counter-protesters were responsible for the violence.

He also said that people attending the protests had been unfairly maligned. “You had people, and I’m not talking about the neo-Nazis and the white nationalists because they should be condemned totally, but you had many people in that group other than neo-Nazis and white nationalists and the press has treated them unfairly,” Trump stated. He at one point said that some at the rally were “very fine people.” (Read more from “Trump Claims There Were People at White Nationalist Rally Who Just Wanted to Save a Statue” HERE)

Follow Joe Miller on Twitter HERE and Facebook HERE.

Bundy Ranch Case Is Not a Trial – It’s a Lynching

Yes, I’m using a word that some Oregonians consider to be “offensive.” So, if you are offended at the word “lynching,” grow up! The case currently being heard in Nevada against Bundy Ranch defendants is not a real trial. All the evidence and testimony is being suppressed, not only by the prosecution, but by a treasonous Barack Hussein Obama Soeotor Sobarkah appointee, Judge Gloria Navarro.

In the latest motion by the prosecution, they are seeking to have the entire testimony of Eric Parker stricken from the record and have asked the judge to tell the jury to disregard his testimony.

In a motion by the prosecution, they sought sanctions against defendants Parker, Drexler, and Stewart and their counsel for “repeated and blatant violations of the Court’s Order to preclude jury nullification evidence, argument, and information.

The problem with the prosecution’s argument is that jury nullification is a rightful remedy to this situation where the government is trying to present that it has clean hands in this matter and that the defendants are nothing more than domestic terrorists when the opposite is true.

The prosecution in their motion admitted as much to the fact that they were unable to get a conviction on these men in the first round by stating clearly that “the jury remained deadlocked on all counts as to defendants Parker, Drexler, Stewart, and Lovelien,” and are attempting every way under the sun to get convictions in round two.

However, the Court sought to give an order that is unConstitutional, which precluded the following jury nullification testimony or evidence:

1. April 6, 2014, officer encounters with civilians during the arrest of Dave Bundy, including any testimony concerning, or video/audio depicting, that event;
2. April 9, 2014, officer encounters with civilians during the convoy block, including any testimony concerning, or video/audio recordings depicting officer encounters with Ammon Bundy or Margaret Houston;
3. Third-party/lay person testimony or opinion about the level of force displayed or used by law enforcement officers during impoundment operation, including operations on April 12, 2014 (These were not impoundment operations, they were a slaughter of Cliven Bundy’s cattle, plain and simple).
4. References to the opinion/public statement of Governor Brian Sandoval of April 8, 2014, and/or opinions registered by other political office holders or opinion leaders about BLM [Bureau of Land Management] impoundment operations;
5. References to First Amendment zones;
6. References to Cliven Bundy’s grazing, water, or legacy rights on the public lands;
7. References to infringements on First and Second Amendment rights; and
8. References to punishment the defendants may face if convicted of the offenses.

Every single one of these items are relevant to the case. Yet, Judge Navarro claims that the defense may not defend their defendants with these items!

Jury nullification something that is in the power of the jury despite all the judge and the prosecution are attempting to do in this lynching. (Read more from “Bundy Ranch Case Is Not a Trial – It’s a Lynching” HERE)

Follow Joe Miller on Twitter HERE and Facebook HERE.

‘Anti-Trumper’ Accused of Executing Republican Neighbor

A Pennsylvania man, who is a well-known critic of President Donald Trump, is now behind bars, accused of executing his Republican neighbor with two bullets to the head in a long-running “feud.”

Clayton Carter, 51, allegedly fatally shot George Brooks Jennings, also 51, outside his home in West Chester in the early morning hours of August 8.

Carter, whose front lawn is filled with hand-painted anti-Trump signs, reportedly had a history of disputes with other neighbors, some of whom described him to police as “unpredictable.”

Jennings was married and the father of a 9-year-old son. He was also a member of the Chester County Republican Committee.

The men “cursed” and argued on the night of the fatal shooting and police were called. (Read more from “‘Anti-Trumper’ Accused of Executing Republican Neighbor” HERE)

Follow Joe Miller on Twitter HERE and Facebook HERE.

You’ll Never Guess Which Network Won’t Run Trump Ad

For a second time, CNN has decided to censor President Trump in the only place that it can – on CNN – by blocking broadcast of an advertisement prepared by the Trump campaign.

It happened first in May when the network objected to an ad with a brief display of the images of network anchors overladen with the word “Fake.” ABC, CBS and NBC eventually joined CNN’s censorship.

CNN insisted at the time “the mainstream media is not fake news.”
This time, there apparently has been no explanation.

The Trump for President Inc. campaign Tuesday said that despite CNN’s censorship, the American people will still get the president’s message. (Read more from “You’ll Never Guess Which Network Won’t Run Trump Ad” HERE)

Follow Joe Miller on Twitter HERE and Facebook HERE.

Trump Shows He Hasn’t Forgotten McCain’s Health Care Vote

Think North Korea and Charlottesville have made President Trump forget about that “no” vote Sen. John McCain cast July 28 on the ObamaCare “skinny repeal” amendment?

Think again.

From all indications at Trump’s Tuesday press conference at Trump Tower in New York City, the Arizona Republican’s vote remains very much on the president’s mind.

In fact, it came up when a reporter asked Trump about McCain’s defense of H.R. McMaster, the national security adviser who has been targeted with criticism from alt-right activists, the Arizona Republic reported.

“Senator McCain? You mean the one who voted against ObamaCare?” the president responded. “You mean Senator McCain who voted against us getting good health care?” (Read more from “Trump Shows He Hasn’t Forgotten McCain’s Health Care Vote” HERE)

Follow Joe Miller on Twitter HERE and Facebook HERE.

U.S. Duped by ‘Monumental’ Charlottesville Lie

There’s no reason for the Charlottesville, Virginia, and other Southern cities to remove a statue of Robert E. Lee as long as racist Democrats continue to be honored throughout the country, contends Dinesh D’Souza, author of the sensational historical expose “The Big Lie: Exposing The Nazi Roots Of The Far Left,”

D’Souza blasted the national media and Charlottesville officials for creating a disastrous conflict based on a lie.

“Let’s start with the fact this whole thing was kicked off because of an attempt to take down a monument to Robert E. Lee,” D’Souza told WND. “Here’s the irony: Robert E. Lee was the most decorated soldier in the U.S. Army. He was a man of unimpeachable integrity. Lincoln offered him command of the Union Army, but Lee refused only because his loyalty was to Virginia. Lee opposed both secession and slavery.

“And yet to the historically illiterate left, a man who opposed both slavery and secession has come to symbolize both slavery and secession.”

D’Souza said the controversy is a massive attempt at historical misdirection. (Read more from “U.S. Duped by ‘Monumental’ Charlottesville Lie” HERE)

Follow Joe Miller on Twitter HERE and Facebook HERE.

This Is Planned Parenthood’s Latest Ploy to Raise Money for the Org

Planned Parenthood hopes to see a boost in donations in Colorado, and a local art gallery in the state has planned to hold a silent auction featuring “reproductive art” — said to include a pink chandelier made of tampons — with proceeds to benefit the controversial organization.

According to the Daily Camera, the Colorado Chapter of the National Women’s Caucus for the Arts (WCA) will host the auction, which is titled “Make Money For Planned Parenthood” and will display reproductive-themed artwork courtesy of several WCA members.

“We do have one gal making a pink chandelier with tampons hanging off of it,” Linda Gleitz, a member of the WCA, told the Camera. “It’s fabulous.”

About Planned Parenthood, Gleitz said, “I feel passionately about Planned Parenthood. … If we can make a little bit of money for Planned Parenthood, it’s worth it.” (Read more from “This Is Planned Parenthood’s Latest Ploy to Raise Money for the Org” HERE)

Follow Joe Miller on Twitter HERE and Facebook HERE.

North Korea Backs off Guam Missile-Attack Threat

North Korean leader Kim Jong Un has decided not to launch a threatened missile attack on Guam, Pyongyang’s state media reported on Tuesday, but warned that he could change his mind “if the Yankees persist in their extremely dangerous reckless actions.”

The report, published early Tuesday, could help dial back tensions that had spiraled last week following an exchange of threats between North Korea and U.S. President Donald Trump . . .

North Korean state media said in its report Tuesday that Mr. Kim had made his decision not to fire on Guam after visiting a military command post and examining a military plan presented to him by his senior officers. (Read more from “North Korea Backs off Guam Missile-Attack Threat” HERE)

Follow Joe Miller on Twitter HERE and Facebook HERE.