Trump Administration Considering Policy That Eradicates Transgender Identity

President Donald Trump’s administration is considering defining gender as a static, unchangeable, biological fact that is designated at birth and can never be altered.

The Department of Health and Human Services (HHS) is seeking to create a legal definition of sex under Title IX, a federal civil rights law the deals with education, The New York Times reported Sunday after obtaining a memo from the administration.

HHS will define gender as determined “on a biological basis that is clear, grounded in science, objective and administrable,” according to the memo, TheNYT reported. The definition would define gender as either female or male, according to the person’s genitalia at birth. Discrepancies would be determined by genetic testing, the memo indicates.

“Sex means a person’s status as male or female based on immutable biological traits identifiable by or before birth,” the memo reads. “The sex listed on a person’s birth certificate, as originally issued, shall constitute definitive proof of a person’s sex unless rebutted by reliable genetic evidence.” . . .

“Courts and the previous administration took advantage of this circumstance to include gender identity and sexual orientation in a multitude of agencies, and under a multitude of laws … [leading] to confusion and negative policy consequences in health care, education and other federal contexts,” the memo reads. (Read more from “Trump Administration Considering Policy That Eradicates Transgender Identity” HERE)

Follow Joe Miller on Twitter HERE and Facebook HERE.

Warren Finally Admits She Is Not Native American

. . .Sen. Elizabeth Warren, the Massachusetts Democrat who for decades claimed she was a Native American, has finally come out and said what we’ve all known for ages: She’s no Indian.

“I am not a citizen of any tribal nation,” Warren said during a debate on CBS Boston. “Only tribes determine tribal citizenship, it’s not done by DNA.” . . .

Warren listed herself as Native American in the Association of American Law School Directory, and according to The Boston Globe, she “had her ethnicity changed from white to Native American at the University of Pennsylvania Law School, where she taught from 1987 to 1995, and at Harvard University Law School, where she was a tenured faculty member starting in 1995.”

Some critics say she got the Harvard slot by claiming to be American Indian. “Harvard Law School in the 1990s touted Warren, then a professor in Cambridge, as being Native American,’” CNN reported last November. “They singled her out, Warren later acknowledged, because she had listed herself as a minority in an Association of American Law Schools directory.”

A 1997 Fordham Law Review article identified the Democrat as Harvard Law’s “first woman of color.” Warren even submitted recipes to an American Indian cookbook called “Pow Wow Chow,” which was released in 1984 by the Five Civilized Tribes Museum in Muskogee, Oklahoma. She signed her entries “Elizabeth Warren — Cherokee.” (Read more from “Warren Finally Admits She Is Not Native American” HERE)

Follow Joe Miller on Twitter HERE and Facebook HERE.

Sexual Assault Claims Against Dem Sen. Sherrod Brown Put His Post-Kavanaugh Hypocrisy on Display

It’s amazing how putting a shoe on the other foot can change a man.

Let’s take Sen. Sherrod Brown, D-Ohio, as an example. He’s running for re-election in a state President Trump won in 2016. The campaign of his GOP opponent, Jim Renacci, claims that he’s recently been accused of sexual misconduct by an unnamed woman.

Now let’s take a look at how this has changed Brown’s reactions to uncorroborated allegations of sexual misconduct.

First off, here’s what he said after Christine Blasey Ford testified about her allegations against now-Justice Brett Kavanaugh last month:

“Dr. Ford’s courage is inspiring and I am very grateful to her for coming forward to tell her story, even in the face of deep personal cost. She was moving, heartfelt and honest,” Brown tweeted, adding that this “was a powerful moment for our country.”

In contrast, Brown responded to the allegations put out by the Renacci campaign Thursday night by telling a local newspaper, “Renacci should be ashamed of this. He’s clearly a desperate candidate just doing whatever he can do to upend everything. There’s no truth to those.”

So here’s a question: Where exactly is the line between the moving, heartfelt, honest, and powerful and the desperate and shameful? After all, the accusations both came from sources with clear partisan motives, both have so far presented the same amount of corroborating evidence, and both became public at the 11th hour of a major political event. So why the disparate treatment?

It’s almost as if evidence and the presumption of innocence are things we ought to continue to value. Maybe. Just a thought. (For more from the author of “Sexual Assault Claims Against Dem Sen. Sherrod Brown Put His Post-Kavanaugh Hypocrisy on Display” please click HERE)

Follow Joe Miller on Twitter HERE and Facebook HERE.

White Journalist Dies Months After Racially Motivated Attack

Jerry Wolkowitz, a freelance journalist and EMT, died on Thursday months after he was attacked for being a “white man.”

Wolkowitz, 56, was attacked in New Jersey on May 1 by 26-year-old Jamil S. Hubbard.

“[Wolkowitz] was punched in the head and then dragged into the parking lot before being run over by a Chevrolet Malibu. His blue Kia Forte was then stolen,” the Asbury Park Press reported. . .

Hubbard was originally charged with attempted murder, possession of a weapon for an unlawful purpose and bias intimidation, and a grand jury later added armed robbery, eluding and theft.

Assistant Monmouth County Prosecutor Keri-Leigh Schaefer said Hubbard chose his victim because “he was a white man” and wanted to kill him because of his race. (Read more from “White Journalist Dies Months After Racially Motivated Attack” HERE)

Follow Joe Miller on Twitter HERE and Facebook HERE.

Father Claims 13-Year-Old Son Arrested for Sexual Assault Was Falsely Accused out of Revenge for Using ‘Black’ Bitmoji

The father of a 13-year-old Colorado Springs middle-schooler who was recently arrested for allegedly sexually assaulting female classmates says his son was falsely accused out of revenge after the boy was termed a “racist” for using a black cartoon character Bitmoji on messaging app Snapchat.

Keith Bailey was accused of unwanted sexual touching and harassment from numerous female classmates, one of whom is seeking a restraining order against him. The filed restraining order complaint from a 13-year-old classmate alleges Keith “was aggressively grabbing my boobs and butt” at a park this summer and was “aggressively petting” her in a church van after she asked him to stop, says a report from the Colorado-Springs Gazette.

The accused eighth grader’s father, Dennis Bailey Jr., says his son was the victim of revenge-like falsified accusations after “‘he made a girl mad on Snapchat’ by using a black cartoon character as his Bitmoji, a picture that represents a character,” reports the Gazette. . .

“My 13-year-old son was arrested at school,” wrote Bailey on a crowdfunding page he set up for his son. “The whole thing started with him changing his avatar on snapchat to a black person. That triggered accusations of being racist and he started getting threats at school. Still, he refused to be bullied into changing it.”

“The first girl to get triggered and some of her friends all accused him of sexual assault at school,” he said. “I honestly believe that it’s completely fabricated but in the era of #metoo they led him away in handcuffs. After hours of intimidation from a school administrator, which no one even called us or let us know what was going on, they couldn’t coerce a confession out of him so they suspended him from school anyway, and called the cops and had him arrested.” (Read more from “Father Claims 13-Year-Old Son Arrested for Sexual Assault Was Falsely Accused out of Revenge for Using ‘Black’ Bitmoji” HERE)

Follow Joe Miller on Twitter HERE and Facebook HERE.

Khabib Nurmagomedov’s Brawl Aimed to Make Islam Off-Limits for UFC Trash Talk

There are certain lines you can’t cross without a fight. Drop an N-bomb at a booty club and see what happens. Drop a G-bomb in the house of the Lord, or a B-bomb at yo’ mama’s house. There are bound to be consequences, like bruised feelings or reconstructive surgery. And if you mock the sacred values of a bear-wrestling Russian Muslim, like the current UFC lightweight champion, expect to feel the wrath of his righteous violence.

Khabib Nurmagomedov scored an impressive victory on Oct. 6 at UFC 229 in Las Vegas. The grappler submitted the mouthy Conor McGregor with a masterful rear naked choke, solidifying an unprecedented MMA record of 27 wins and 0 losses. Throughout the match, McGregor could be seen taunting his opponent, presumably making reference to skewered Middle Eastern snacks. The Irishman’s venom flowed like stout on tap, until the Russian’s serpentine arms forced him to stop breathing.

While the defeated Celt lay panting on the canvas, Khabib leapt over the the cage and launched a flying kick at McGregor’s corner man. This sparked off a mini riot. Explaining his actions in the post-fight press conference, Khabib said he wants to alter MMA: “He talk about my religion, he talk about my country, he talk about my father. … This is not trash-talking sport. … You cannot talk about this stuff. … Alhamdulillah. [‘Praise be to Allah.’]”

Not a big fan of free speech, this guy. But I dare you to call him a “snowflake” to his face.

To his credit, McGregor refused to press charges, or to apologize for his words. As of this writing, the Nevada State Athletic Commission is holding Nurmagomedov’s $2 million purse. Next week they’ll consider indefinite suspension for both fighters. (After 2.4 million PPV purchases? I doubt it.) (Read more from “Khabib Nurmagomedov’s Brawl Aimed to Make Islam Off-Limits for UFC Trash Talk” HERE)

Follow Joe Miller on Twitter HERE and Facebook HERE.

Horror: Hospital Preps Assisted Suicide for Children, Might Not Inform Parents

The oft-mocked “slippery slope” arguments from conservatives with regard to euthanasia are terrifyingly coming to fruition in Canada.

Last month, a group of medics from Toronto’s Hospital for Sick Children outlined their plans for administering “medically assisted suicide” for patients under the age of 18 in the “near future.” The paper, published in the British Medical Journal, asserts their commitment to “patient confidentially” with such hypothetical children, stating that there will likely be cases where a “capable” child patient could undergo the “assisted suicide” without parents being informed first.

“This article explores the ethical challenges of providing Medical Assistance in Dying (MAID) in a paediatric setting,” reads the paper’s abstract. “More specifically, we focus on the theoretical questions that came to light when we were asked to develop a policy for responding to MAID requests at our tertiary paediatric institution.”

“While MAID is currently available to capable patients in Canada who are 18 years or older—a small but important subsection of the population our hospital serves—we write our policy with an eye to the near future when capable young people may gain access to MAID,” the paper affirms, adding, “By providing a record of our in-progress thinking, we hope to stimulate wider discussion about the issues and questions encountered in this work.”

And parents might not be notified about their child’s “decision” to have doctors kill them. (Read more from “Horror: Hospital Preps Assisted Suicide for Children, Might Not Inform Parents” HERE)

Follow Joe Miller on Twitter HERE and Facebook HERE.

Democrat Attacks Stay-At-Home Moms for ‘Leeching off Their Husbands’

Democratic Senate candidate Kyrsten Sinema, of Arizona, once described stay-at-home moms as leeches in a 2006 interview.

“These women who act like staying at home, leeching off their husbands or boyfriends, and just cashing the checks is some sort of feminism because they’re choosing to live that life,” she told Scottsdale nightlife magazine 944. “That’s bulls**t. I mean, what the f*** are we really talking about here?” . . .

In one video, Sinema is seen grimacing and shaking her head after saying that she ran for a position in the Arizona state legislature.

(Read more from “Democrat Attacks Stay-At-Home Moms for ‘Leeching off Their Husbands’” HERE)

Follow Joe Miller on Twitter HERE and Facebook HERE.

Abortionist Claims Gosnell Movie Is a ‘Safety Risk’ for Abortion Doctors

The independent true-crime drama about notorious abortionist Kermit Gosnell made it into the Top 10 movies at the box office this past weekend, in spite of its limited release and the mainstream media’s attempts to have it blacklisted.

Days later, Gosnell continues to perform well–according to Box Office Mojo, the movie climbed even higher, reaching number 9 this week. . .

But in spite of the crowd-funded film’s strong success with audiences around the country, a prominent abortionist is sounding the alarm about Gosnell, calling the movie a “safety risk” for abortion doctors like himself.

In a scathing Wednesday op-ed for the Huffington Post, titled “Anti-Choice Activists Want You to Hate Abortion Providers Like Me,” abortionist Willie J. Parker called the film “a ripe opportunity for anti-choicers to peddle a familiar conspiracy theory about abortion clinics.”

“The movie’s title,” Dr. Parker wrote, “and the inflammatory and dehumanizing rhetoric of its promotional materials are disturbing. The film is deeply offensive and exploits the pain and suffering of women. The project seems designed to arouse outrage against doctors who provide safe and legal abortion care, and I believe it creates a safety risk for physicians, clinicians, clinic staff, clinic escorts and my patients.” (Read more from “Abortionist Claims Gosnell Movie Is a ‘Safety Risk’ for Abortion Doctors” HERE)

Follow Joe Miller on Twitter HERE and Facebook HERE.

Court: Obama Admin Dodged State Laws to Get Illegal Minors Abortions

Last week, a federal judge in California dismissed a lawsuit the American Civil Liberties Union had filed in 2016 challenging the government’s award of grants to the United States Conference of Catholic Bishops to provide services to unaccompanied minor illegal aliens and trafficking victims. In the lawsuit, the ACLU argued the grants violated the Establishment Clause because the Department of Health and Human Services allowed the Catholic organization (and its sub-grantees) to deny girls and women in their care contraceptives and abortion.

The court rejected the ACLU’s Establishment Clause claim in a methodical 34-page opinion, explaining that the federal funds were not used to endorse or advance religion. Further, as the San Francisco-based federal judge stressed, the government would transfer minors to other facilities if there were a conflict between the services sought and the religious tenets of the organization running the shelter.

uried in the middle of the court’s analysis was a shocking revelation: Obama administration officials transported pregnant minors in federal custody to New Mexico to obtain abortions in order to circumvent parental consent laws in other states.

An email exchange between two Health and Human Services employees in April 2014 exposed this disturbing fact. In discussing Maria, a pregnant minor held at a temporary shelter, possibly in Texas or Florida—the workers noted that Maria stated she wanted an abortion and did not want her parents to know that she was pregnant. At the time, Maria’s parents, who were to be her sponsors, were located in Florida. Maria was in the custody of the federal Office of Refugee Resettlement.

After learning Maria had requested an abortion, according to government emails, “two ORR field specialists looked into the abortion laws in both Texas and Florida and reported that the general rule in both states was that minors could not have abortions without parental consent (absent exceptions, such as obtaining a waiver from a judge).” The Texas field specialist then emailed other ORR staff members, explaining: “This is why termination of pregnancies are done in New Mexico due to the fact that currently (by law) there is no parental consent requirement.” (Read more from “Court: Obama Admin Dodged State Laws to Get Illegal Minors Abortions” HERE)

Follow Joe Miller on Twitter HERE and Facebook HERE.