Omarosa Hit With Charges Following Trump Allegations

President Donald Trump’s campaign filed an arbitration charge on Tuesday against Omarosa Manigault Newman after she made numerous derogatory remarks about the president in her upcoming book. The campaign claimed that she broke a nondisclosure agreement that she apparently signed in 2016.

The arbitration, filed in New York, comes after Newman made numerous claims in her book that have already been shot down by other parties involved. The Washington Examiner reports:

According to a sample of the agreement provided to Secrets, she was required to keep proprietary information about the president, his companies or his family confidential and to never “disparage” the Trump family “during the term of your service and at all times thereafter.”

. . .

Another claim, that Trump took a note from his former personal lawyer and ate it in front of him, has also received pushback:

(Read more from “Omarosa Hit With Charges Following Trump Allegations” HERE)

Follow Joe Miller on Twitter HERE and Facebook HERE.

Trump’s Lawyer Rudy Giuliani Exposes Who Is Behind the Entire Mueller Investigation

By The Daily Caller. President Trump’s lawyer Rudy Giuliani announced on Monday evening that he believes former CIA Director John Brennan is the person responsible for the entire Mueller investigation. Giuliani made the claim during a segment of “Hannity” on Fox News.

“She got off because of that fixed investigation. A totally phony fixed investigation run by Peter Strzok who then turns around, the dossier is obtained on the day that they dropped the case against Trump — against Hillary. So that case gets dropped and they had to even up the score,” Giuliani stated.

“The reality is I’m going to tell you. We don’t have the time to go into it, we can do it later, I’m going to tell you who was the quarterback for all of this. It isn’t just Strzok. Strzok is a bit of a puppet. Then there’s Mueller, he’s a puppet. The people working for him, some of them are,” he continued. . .

“Well the guy running it is [John] Brennan and he should be in front of a grand jury. Brennan took an affidavit – a dossier, unless he’s the biggest idiot intelligence agent that ever existed, although he never did much intelligence work, it’s false. You could look at it and laugh,” Giuliani stated. (Read more from “Trump’s Lawyer Rudy Giuliani Exposes Who Is Behind the Entire Mueller Investigation” HERE)

__________________________________________________

Rudy Giuliani Says John Brennan Should Face Grand Jury Over His Role in Spreading Trump-Russia Dossier

By Newsweek. . .Giuliani said that Brennan peddled false affidavits conjured up by Strzok, who had previously headed the FBI’s investigation into Russia’s contacts with the Trump campaign and its meddling in the 2016 election, to advance the inquiry.

“Unless he’s the biggest idiot intelligence agent that ever existed—although he never really did much intelligence work—it’s false,” Giuliani said. “You could look at [the dossier] and laugh at it. And he peddled it to Harry Reid. That led to the request for the investigation. So he takes a false affidavit, a false dossier, he gets these senators involved, a couple of Republican senators, and they demand an investigation. A totally phony investigation.

“Now, why can’t we get an investigation, when there are clear facts showing possible violations of the law?” Giuliani asked.

Brennan testified before the House Intelligence Committee in May 2017, and said he made sure any information his agency came across about U.S. persons, the Trump campaign and Russia went to the FBI. (Read more from “Rudy Giuliani Says John Brennan Should Face Grand Jury Over His Role in Spreading Trump-Russia Dossier” HERE)

Follow Joe Miller on Twitter HERE and Facebook HERE.

Look Who We Caught Running a Secret Influence Campaign Right Here in the U.S.

Iranian nationals are impersonating Americans online to demonize Indian immigrants as part of a lobbying campaign against proposed legislation in the House of Representatives, a Daily Caller News Foundation investigation has found.

Using Twitter usernames that read like foreign stereotypes of American names, they tweet obsessively at reporters and high-profile political figures about the threats they say Indian immigrants pose to America.

They aim to defeat an amendment to the 2019 Homeland Security Appropriations Bill that would lift the per-country cap on employment-based green cards. The amendment is based on a previously introduced bill, H.R. 392, which had broad bipartisan support.

The per-country cap is currently set at seven percent of the annual limit of the approximately 140,000 green cards the U.S. hands out, creating long lines for certain foreign nationals working on H-1B visas and other non-immigrant visa programs to adjust their immigrant status. . .

One of the groups has more than 5,000 members and was formed to resist President Donald Trump’s travel ban, which included Iran in its list of targeted countries. Another, with more than 2,000 members, is an offshoot of that group, focusing specifically on lobbying against the bill.

(Read more from “Look Who We Caught Running a Secret Influence Campaign Right Here in the U.S.” HERE)

Follow Joe Miller on Twitter HERE and Facebook HERE.

Sources: Trump to Deport Assassin Who Lives in U.S.

President Donald Trump appears likely to deport a Bangladeshi military officer who was part of a notorious assassination team that murdered the country’s revered founder and nearly his entire family in 1975, Bangladeshi officials have told The Daily Caller News Foundation.

Major AM Rashed Chowdhury was part of an assassination team that carried out a brutal, early dawn raid on Aug. 15, 1975, on President Sheikh Mujibur Rahman’s residence.

The major, along with the other assailants, were convicted in abstentia in 1998 — 23 years after the assassination. The conviction was upheld by the Bangladesh Supreme Court in 2009 and 12 officers were condemned to death. Six of the killers were executed a year later, but the others, including Chowdhury, remained fugitives overseas.

Chowdhury has been living in the United States since 1996 and applied for asylum. International law enforcement informed the U.S. government it was housing a political assassin in 2009. . .

Chowdhury has lived in Chicago, Seattle, Atlanta and in various California cities, according to knowledgeable Bangladeshi sources who would talk only under the terms of anonymity for fear the former major would violently retaliate against them. (Read more from “Sources: Trump to Deport Assassin Who Lives in U.S.” HERE)

Follow Joe Miller on Twitter HERE and Facebook HERE.

Chilling Details Behind Boy’s Death at ISIS New Mexico Compound Revealed

By BBC. A boy whose remains were found in a remote desert compound in New Mexico died during a “ritual ceremony”, US prosecutors said. . .

They also said that the remains found at the site belonged to Abdul-Ghani and that the other children said the boy had died during a “religious ritual… intended to cast out demonic spirits”, where Siraj Wahhaj had put his hand to his son’s forehead, and recited verses from the Koran.

Abdul-Ghani suffered from seizures, but Mr Wahhaj believed the boy was possessed by the devil and needed to be exorcised, court papers said.

An FBI agent told the court that after Abdul-Ghani died, the children were told he would return “as Jesus” and tell them where to carry out attacks, an FBI agent told the court.

However, Judge Sarah Backus said that while the information she had heard was “troubling”, prosecutors had not proved that the defendants posed a threat to the wider community. (Read more from “Chilling Details Behind Boy’s Death at New Mexico Compound Revealed” HERE)

_____________________________________________

New Mexico Compound Littered With Ammunition, Dirty Diapers

By ABC News. Dirty diapers, shotgun shells, small broken bicycles, the white sandal of a baby, anguished journals about faith and a DVD about killing techniques in close combat.

Ordinary and extraordinary household objects littered a squalid compound on a high-desert plain of northern New Mexico, bearing silent witness to the lives of 11 children and five adults — and perhaps one missing boy.

The settlement sprung up on the outskirts of tiny Amalia, New Mexico, last winter — as a manhunt unfolded for the father of a 3-year-old boy abducted from Georgia.

Police raided the property a week ago in response a report of children living in filth, severe hunger and dangers including a leaky propone tank — detaining all living inhabitants. . .

The grandfather of the missing boy, Siraj Wahhaj, is a Muslim cleric who leads a well-known New York City mosque. He believes the body is that of Abdul-ghani. The five adults arrested at the property in Amalia include the imam’s two children and a second adult daughter. (Read more from “New Mexico Compound Littered With Ammunition, Dirty Diapers” HERE)

Follow Joe Miller on Twitter HERE and Facebook HERE.

Paul Manafort’s Lawyers Are Asking for a Full Acquittal

Paul Manafort’s lawyers asked a judge to acquit Manafort of all charges after prosecutors rested their case on Monday.

The judge is expected to hear full arguments on Tuesday, but Manafort’s lawyers gave a brief preview late in the day, before the judge closed the courtroom for arguments on a sealed matter also related to Manafort’s case.

Manafort is charged with bank fraud, filing false tax returns that underreported his income by millions of dollars, and failing to report numerous foreign bank accounts he controlled overseas. His lawyers argued Monday that the government failed to show banks relied on the allegedly false information that prosecutors say Manafort provided to prospective lenders.

And the defense generally contends prosecutors failed to show that Manafort acted with the required “willfulness” when it came to the tax and foreign bank account reporting charges.

The motion from Manafort’s lawyers will give US District Judge T.S. Ellis III an opportunity to consider the government’s evidence before it goes to the jury, although he can defer a decision until after the jury deliberates. Under the rules that govern criminal cases in the federal courts, judges can acquit a defendant if they find the evidence is insufficient. (Read more from “Paul Manafort’s Lawyers Are Asking for a Full Acquittal” HERE)

Follow Joe Miller on Twitter HERE and Facebook HERE.

Desperation: Ludicrous Tactics of Kavanaugh Opponents Sink to New, Hilarious Low

Read on for the baseball-related punchline, but first consider the shambolic state in which the Kavanaugh resistance finds itself a few weeks prior to his scheduled Senate hearings. Two major newspapers reviewed the available evidence, quizzed their sources, and reached nearly identical verdicts over the weekend: The organized Left’s opposition to Supreme Court nominee Brett Kavanaugh is flagging, unfocused, and perfunctory — and even some the activists and partisans who’ve set out to derail his confirmation are privately conceding that their efforts will likely prove futile. The Washington Post reports that internecine blame games are already underway, as liberal activists grapple with the realities that are starting to set in. If you’re passionately anti-Kavanaugh, every line of this lede is pretty bleak:

Democrats have all but acknowledged that they are unable to stop the Senate from confirming Trump nominee Brett M. Kavanaugh for the Supreme Court this fall. Moderate Republican senators such as Susan Collins of Maine, the most closely watched GOP swing vote, are sending strong signals that they will back Kavanaugh. Several Democrats facing difficult reelections this year have indicated they are open to voting for the judge. And leaders of the resistance are already delivering post-mortem assessments and blaming fellow Democrats for a looming failure. Barring a major revelation, the Senate is poised to install the 53-year-old Kavanaugh on the high court and take the next step toward fulfilling President Trump’s pledge to remake the Supreme Court — and the wider federal judiciary, potentially for decades.

The piece tracks GOP moderate Sen. Susan Collins’ apparent journey toward a ‘yes’ vote, noting that she’s voted to confirm every single SCOTUS pick to make it to a floor vote during her tenure in office, regardless of the president’s partisan affiliation. It quotes Chuck Schumer lamenting the difficult dynamics of the fight (“we always maintained it was an uphill fight”) and defending his decision not to pressure his caucus by intensely whipping votes against Kavanaugh (“punishment is not how this place works”). And it chronicles the frustration of activists who stew over what they see as Democrats’ lack of resolve: Schumer “speaks and acts in contradictions,” one complains. Brian Fallon, a spokesman for Hillary Clinton’s failed presidential campaign, also blasts Senate Democrats for determining “out of the gate that this was an unwinnable fight.” Fallon has been reduced to impotent, furious pronouncements on Twitter:

(Read more from “Desperation: Ludicrous Tactics of Kavanaugh Opponents Sink to New, Hilarious Low” HERE)

Follow Joe Miller on Twitter HERE and Facebook HERE.

Trump Directly Addresses Omarosa’s Worst Allegation Against Him

President Donald Trump was accused by his former White House aide and “The Apprentice” contestant Omarosa Manigault of using a horribly racist word, and he directly addressed the claim on Monday. . .

In a pair of tweets from his official social media account, the president denied the claim from Manigault that he had used the “n-word,” and that there was an audio tape of him doing so.

Trump was referring to Manigault’s statements defending him against charges of racism before the 2016 election and after she joined his administration.

The alleged tape figures a central role in Manigault’s book, where she says that she sought to uncover the evidence of racism until she was fired by White House chief of staff John Kelly. She recorded the conversation when she was fired and subsequently released that audio recording.

Trump had attacked Manigault’s credibility earlier on Monday, saying that she begged him for a job at the White House after she had been a contestant at “The Apprentice” without winning three times. “She was vicious, but not smart,” he tweeted.

(Read more from “Trump Directly Addresses Omarosa’s Worst Allegation Against Him” HERE)

Follow Joe Miller on Twitter HERE and Facebook HERE.

Strzok Tweets Gofundme Link After FBI Firing – Here’s How Much He’s Raised

Peter Strzok, the anti-Trump FBI official at the center of the “deep state” allegations, opened a new social media account and posted a link asking for donations from the public after being fired Monday. . .

It was a statement explaining how the Deputy Director of the FBI had overruled the decision to punish Strzok with “a 60-day suspension and demotion from supervisory duties was the appropriate punishment.”

“This decision should be deeply troubling to all Americans,” the letter continued. The statement made the claim that “the decision to terminate was taken in response to political pressure, and to punish Special Agent Strzok for political speech protected by the First Amendment, not on a fair and independent examination of the facts.” . . .

After only being active for 12 hours, the donation page reached its goal of $150,000, and increased its goal to $350,000. The page stated that the funds would go towards Strzok’s legal defense and his loss of income.

Allies of the president have used the released texts from Strzok to his mistress and FBI lawyer Lisa Page to substantiate claims of an orchestrated effort to defeat the president and his policies. Strok denied that the texts proved anything beyond his personal contempt for the president, and the Inspector General’s report said there was no evidence his personal bias interfered with his professional conduct. (Read more from “Strzok Tweets Gofundme Link After FBI Firing – Here’s How Much He’s Raised” HERE)

Follow Joe Miller on Twitter HERE and Facebook HERE.

Newspaper Calls for Coordinated Attack Against Donald Trump

A Boston newspaper wants every newspaper in America to attack President Donald Trump in response to his criticism of the news media.

The Boston Globe on Friday began reaching out to newspapers across the country to publish editorials on Aug. 16 denouncing what it called a “dirty war against the free press,” according to a report in The Boston Globe itself.

“We are not the enemy of the people,” said Marjorie Pritchard, deputy managing editor for the editorial page of The Boston Globe.

As of Saturday, “we have more than 100 publications signed up, and I expect that number to grow in the coming days,” she said, according to CNN.

Trump has said that the media is hurting America.

“The Fake News hates me saying that they are the Enemy of the People only because they know it’s TRUE,” he tweeted recently. “I am providing a great service by explaining this to the American People. They purposely cause great division & distrust. They can also cause War! They are very dangerous & sick!”

Pritchard said media organizations such as the American Society of News Editors are helping make the national effort succeed.

“The response has been overwhelming,” Pritchard said. “We have some big newspapers, but the majority are from smaller markets, all enthusiastic about standing up to Trump’s assault on journalism.”

The Globe is targeting opinion writers, whose work is on the editorial pages of a newspaper, and not news reporters. It wants even newspapers that endorsed and still support Trump to attack him for criticizing the media.

“Our words will differ. But at least we can agree that such attacks are alarming,” the appeal said, acknowledging that newspapers were likely to take different approaches.

Pritchard said The Globe acted after some high-profile criticism of the news media by Trump.

Last weekend, at an Ohio rally where the crowd chanted “CNN sucks,” Trump delivered his critique of the media.

“Oftentimes I’m getting ready to do the fake news with CNN or MSNBC — MSNBC is so corrupt it’s so disgusting,” Trump said, according to The Hill.

“I would say they’re almost, they’re worst,” he said. “They’re really a fake news group of people.”

Those coments followed similar ones at an Aug. 2 rally in Wilkes-Barre, Pennsylvania.

“What ever happened to the free press? What ever happened to honest reporting? They don’t report it. They only make up stories,” Trump said then, according to the Associated Press.

Pritchard said the newspapers want Americans to see Trump’s coments as an attack on basic American rights.

“I hope it would educate readers to realize that an attack on the First Amendment is unacceptable,” she said. “We are a free and independent press, it is one of the most sacred principles enshrined in the Constitution.”

Washington Post editor Martin Baron has said it is not hostile to the president.

“The way I view it is, we’re not at war with the administration, we’re at work. We’re doing our jobs,” he said, The Washington Post reported. (For more from the author of “Newspaper Calls for Coordinated Attack Against Donald Trump” please click HERE)

Follow Joe Miller on Twitter HERE and Facebook HERE.