By Laura Smith-Spark, Max Foster and Greg Botelho. Britain’s Prince Andrew does not have plans to take legal action against a woman who has named him in a sex abuse lawsuit in Florida, CNN learned Tuesday.
The allegation that he had sex with an underage girl, made in a federal court filing in Florida last week, has been firmly rejected by Buckingham Palace.
“It is emphatically denied that the Duke of York had any form of sexual contact or relationship with Virginia Roberts. Any claim to the contrary is false and without foundation,” the palace said in a statement Monday. (Read more about Prince Andrew plans HERE)
Father of Underage “Sex Slave” is Claiming She was Introduced to the Queen
By Zachary Davies Boren. The teenager at the center of a Royal sex abuse scandal was introduced to the Queen in London, her father has claimed.
Virginia Roberts, the alleged underage “sex slave” of Prince Andrew’s billionaire friend Jeffrey Epstein, was “so excited” to meet the Queen, her father told The Sun.
Sky Roberts, 58, said: “Virginia told me a few years back that she met Prince Andrew when she went to London.
“She also said while they were there she met the Queen.
“She had been flown to London by Jeffrey [Epstein]. He would fly her all over the world and she would give him massages on his private jet.” (Read more from this story HERE)