Bail Fund Promoted By Kamala Harris Helped Free Serial Domestic Abusers

A bail fund promoted by Democratic vice presidential nominee Kamala Harris helped bail out of jail six men accused of domestic violence between June and August, court documents obtained by the Daily Caller News Foundation show.

Two of the men face felony charges for allegedly strangling women in their own homes, and another stands accused of beating his girlfriend upwards of six times with a closed fist, records show. All but one of the individuals had been convicted of prior domestic violence-related charges when the Minnesota Freedom Fund (MFF) helped bail them out of jail, according to court records.

Harris, a California senator, encouraged her supporters to donate to the MFF in June. The fundraising link she posted to Twitter sports her branding and was still accepting donations as of Tuesday.

Harris told her followers that contributions to the fund would “help post bail for those protesting on the ground in Minnesota” against the police-custody death of George Floyd.

However, the MFF revealed on Sept. 4 that only about six percent of the money it had spent since Floyd’s death had gone to help bail out of jail people facing protest-related charges.

(Read more from “Bail Fund Promoted by Kamala Harris Helped Free Serial Domestic Abusers” HERE)

Follow Joe Miller on Twitter HERE and Facebook HERE

Trump Bans U.S. From Doing Business With Those Who Promote ‘Harmful’ Far-Left Critical Race Theory

President Donald Trump announced on Tuesday afternoon that he has banned the U.S. government from doing business with people and companies who promote far-left critical race theory, noting that the ideology is “divisive and harmful.”

“A few weeks ago, I BANNED efforts to indoctrinate government employees with divisive and harmful sex and race-based ideologies,” Trump tweeted. “Today, I’ve expanded that ban to people and companies that do business with our Country, the United States Military, Government Contractors, and Grantees. Americans should be taught to take PRIDE in our Great Country, and if you don’t, there’s nothing in it for you!”

. . .Earlier this month, the Trump administration announced that it was cracking down on the “divisive” and “anti-American propaganda” after learning that it had started to seep into federal agencies.

In a memo released by Russell Vought, Director of the Office of Management and Budget, the administration noted that the far-left ideology falsely promoted the notion that “there is racism embedded in the belief that America is the land of opportunity or the belief that the most qualified person should receive a job.” (Read more from “Trump Bans U.S. From Doing Business With Those Who Promote ‘Harmful’ Far-Left Critical Race Theory” HERE)

Follow Joe Miller on Twitter HERE and Facebook HERE

Woman Says She Was Kicked off Plane After 2-Year-Old Son Refused to Wear Mask

A Portsmouth woman said she and her 2-year-old son were kicked off an American Airlines flight because the boy refused to keep his mask on.

Rachel Davis said that on the two flights to her business trip to Florida, nobody said anything about her son not wearing a mask. But that changed Thursday on the final leg home from Charlotte to Manchester. . .

In an Instagram post, the Portsmouth single mom detailed what happened when her son refused to wear a mask as she boarded the flight.

“I tried repeatedly, begged him, bribed him, pleaded with him, did everything I could while he was screaming and crying as I tried to hold him and put the mask on,” she wrote. . .

“They were telling me, ‘If you don’t get him to wear the mask, we will not be able to take you on this flight,'” Davis said. (Read more from “Woman Says She Was Kicked off Plane After 2-Year-Old Son Refused to Wear Mask” HERE)

Follow Joe Miller on Twitter HERE and Facebook HERE

South Korean President Calls for Official End to Korean War

South Korean President Moon Jae-in is urging an official end to the 70-year Korean War, a move he hopes will foster renewed progress toward peace on the Korean Peninsula.

Moon made the proposal during a speech before the United Nations General Assembly, which opened on Tuesday. While the direct fighting between the two Koreas ended in 1953 with an armistice agreement, North and South Korea have never formally ended the war, which began in 1950.

“The war must end, completely and for good,” Moon said in his address. “I hope that the U.N. and the international community provide support so that we can advance into an era of reconciliation and prosperity.” (Read more from “South Korean President Calls for Official End to Korean War” HERE)

Follow Joe Miller on Twitter HERE and Facebook HERE

WATCH: Tucker Carlson Airs New Video of Kyle Rittenhouse and the Kenosha Riots Shooting

Tucker Carlson aired new footage of 17-year-old Kyle Rittenhouse that detailed his actions from the day of the shooting in Kenosha, Wisconsin.

The footage, which was given to Carlson by a nonprofit group run by Rittenhouse’s defamation attorney, Lin Wood, showed Rittenhouse before the riots began that night. Rittenhouse told an interviewer that he was in the city to help clean up during the riots, which had been ongoing since the police shooting of Jacob Blake. He was filmed scrubbing graffiti from a school earlier that morning.

He also told the interviewer that he would be arming himself with his gun and a first-aid kit to be able to provide medical attention to those who would be injured in the riots. Later in the night, Rittenhouse had begun putting out fires throughout the city. He was caught on camera walking with a fire extinguisher.

Joseph Rosenbaum, one of the protesters who was shot by Rittenhouse, was allegedly setting fires when he came in contact with Rittenhouse. Rosenbaum began chasing Rittenhouse, according to the footage. As he was being chased, a protester identified as Alexander Blaine fired a shot.

The nonprofit group stated in a voice-over in the footage that Rittenhouse was cornered by Rosenbaum and fired four shots at him to escape because he did not know who had fired the first shot. Three other shots were fired by an unknown shooter moments later. (Read more from “Tucker Carlson Airs New Video of Kyle Rittenhouse and the Kenosha Riots Shooting” HERE)

Follow Joe Miller on Twitter HERE and Facebook HERE

Revealed: Bill Clinton’s Intimate Secret Dinner With Ghislaine Maxwell

After a star-studded gala in February 2014, Bill Clinton and his entourage headed to a vegan restaurant in Los Angeles for an intimate dinner with friends.

Their destination was Crossroads Kitchen, a Melrose Avenue hotspot that counts Beyoncé, Christina Applegate, and Katy Perry as fans, and features a menu with artichoke “oysters,” hearts of palm “crab cakes” and tagliatelle “bolognese.” That night, the restaurant was bustling. One insider spotted producer Jerry Bruckheimer and actor Bruce Willis, while TMZ recorded actor Sean Penn gliding through the front door.

Producer Steve Bing—Clinton’s friend, major Democratic donor, and investor in the restaurant who died by suicide this year—was already there waiting for the former president. . .

But two other unlikely guests joined the party that night: British socialite Ghislaine Maxwell—accused of procuring underage girls for sex-trafficker Jeffrey Epstein—and tech CEO Scott Borgerson, now rumored to be her husband. . .

Multiple sources with knowledge of the situation say aides had squabbled over Maxwell’s invitation beforehand due to her links to Epstein. Even to this day, Clinton insiders continue to point fingers over who should be blamed for Maxwell’s addition to the event. (Read more from “Revealed: Bill Clinton’s Intimate Secret Dinner With Ghislaine Maxwell” HERE)

Follow Joe Miller on Twitter HERE and Facebook HERE

Dems Unveil Details of Stimulus Deal to Avoid Government Shutdown

The House on Tuesday night adopted a bill to avoid a partial government shutdown before the Nov. 3 election.

The short-term spending plan — detailed earlier Tuesday by House Speaker Nancy Pelosi — passed the lower chamber with strong bipartisan support by a vote of 359-57. . .

“We have reached an agreement with Republicans on the CR to add nearly $8 billion in desperately needed nutrition assistance for hungry schoolchildren and families,” Pelosi said in a statement following a deal with Treasury Secretary Steven Mnuchin. . .

Pelosi said the deal also includes a continued boost in food stamp spending amid an increase in unemployment linked to the virus.

“To help the millions of families struggling to keep food on the table during the pandemic, Democrats have renewed the vital, expiring lifeline of Pandemic EBT for a full year and enabled our fellow Americans in the territories to receive this critical nutrition assistance,” Pelosi said. (Read more from “Dems Unveil Details of Stimulus Deal to Avoid Government Shutdown” HERE)

Follow Joe Miller on Twitter HERE and Facebook HERE

Massive ‘F–K Cuomo and De Blasio’ Mural Painted on New York Street

Fed-up New Yorkers painted a massive stretch of Brooklyn blacktop with the yellow message “F–k Cuomo and de Blasio” over the weekend in the vein of Hizzoner’s “Black Lives Matter” art, only for the city to quickly scrub the statement.

The not-so-subtle shout-out to Gov. Andrew Cuomo and Mayor Bill de Blasio went up around 1 a.m. Saturday on North 15th Street between Wythe Avenue and Banker Street in Williamsburg, during the waning hours of an annual block party which this year doubled as a “small business owner protest,” one attendee told The Post.

“A few partygoers got the idea to paint in huge [letters, using] yellow paint with rollers on North 15th, ‘F–k Cuomo and de Blasio,’” the attendee said Sunday, refusing to be identified by name. “The party continued. Everyone took photos.

“It was a big hit. The crowds cheered, even the cops chuckled.”

But word made it back to city officials, who evidently didn’t share the assessment. (Read more from “Massive ‘F–K Cuomo and De Blasio’ Mural Painted on New York Street” HERE)

Follow Joe Miller on Twitter HERE and Facebook HERE

Woman Accused of Mailing Ricin to President Trump Identified

The Canadian woman accused of mailing envelopes containing the poison ricin to President Donald J. Trump and local law enforcement agencies has been identified.

The Canadian Broadcasting Corporation identified Pascale Ferrier, 53, as the suspect in this case. . .

An unidentified Canadian national was arrested Sunday while trying to enter the United States from Canada and is believed to have been responsible for mailing a letter addressed to President Donald J. Trump containing the highly toxic poison that can cause organ failure and death.

The Associated Press reported that multiple law enforcement agencies in the Rio Grande Valley were also mailed letters containing ricin over the weekend and are believed to have been mailed by the same person.

Mission police spokesman Investigator Art Flores confirmed that a letter was received by Mission police on Thursday or Friday but it was not immediately clear if the letter contained ricin or not. The suspect, he said, was arrested by Mission police last year. (Read more from “Woman Accused of Mailing Ricin to President Trump Identified” HERE)

Follow Joe Miller on Twitter HERE and Facebook HERE

WATCH: Pence Says Trump Is Planning Executive Action to Protect Pre-Existing Conditions

Vice President Mike Pence said during a Tuesday interview that the president is considering executive action, if necessary, to protect Americans with pre-existing health conditions.

As Democrats consider all the ways a conservative-anchored Supreme Court could affect different laws that were enacted under their own party control of the Executive and Legislative branches, the fate of Obamacare weighs heavy in their minds. Shortly after Election Day, the Supreme Court is set to rule on the constitutionality of certain aspects of the Affordable Care Act, including the much bemoaned individual mandate.

On Tuesday, CBS’ Norah O’Donnell asked the vice president whether he believed that Obamacare should be in such jeopardy when so many Americans are concerned about not being able to get health coverage for their pre-existing medical conditions. . .

“We’ve long believed that the individual mandate at the center of Obamacare was unconstitutional,” the vice president answered. That mandate, which legally requires all Americans to have at least a basic level of pricey health care coverage, has been blamed for hiking up the cost of premiums across the board. The tax penalty for refusing coverage has already been repealed for being unconstitutional.

“But make no mistake about it,” Pence continued, “the president’s also been very clear we’re going to make sure that any American with a pre-existing condition will continue to have coverage. The president is going to take action in the weeks ahead to make sure of that.”

(Read more from “Pence Says Trump Is Planning Executive Action to Protect Pre-Existing Conditions” HERE)

Follow Joe Miller on Twitter HERE and Facebook HERE