Cops Seize Gun From Couple Who Defended Their Property From Protesters (VIDEO); St. Louis Couple Receive 50 Offers to Replace the AR-15

By The Federalist. Police reportedly executed a search warrant Friday evening, seizing a gun from the St. Louis couple who defended their home against a mob in late June.

Sources told 5 on Your Side, an NBC News affiliate, that police seized the rifle seen in footage of the central west end duo, Mark and Patricia McCloskey, both personal injury attorneys. The couple told police that the pistol brandished by Mrs. McCloskey was in their lawyer’s possession.

When a mob of people stormed through the McCloskey’s neighborhood early last week, in what the media described as a protest en route to the home of St. Louis Mayor Lyda Krewson, the pair wielded firearms in front of their private residence to defend themselves and deter rioters.

. . .Many, including the corporate media, have criticized the couple for waving the firearms at protesters, calling their actions reckless and dangerous. Others have noted that amid rampant lawlessness, efforts to defund police departments, and an absence of strong local and state leadership, the Second Amendment empowers private citizens to protect their lives and their property. (Read more from “Cops Seize Gun From Couple Who Defended Their Property From Protesters (VIDEO)” HERE)

_____________________________________________________

St. Louis Couple Receive 50 Offers to Replace the AR-15 Seized by Cops

By Daily Mail. The armed St. Louis couple who brandished guns during a Black Lives Matter protest have received at least 50 offers to replace the AR-15 seized by cops.

Mark and Patricia McCloskey’s attorney Joel Schwartz told Forbes a Missouri gun store was among those to have made the offers, which they are ‘kindly refuting’.

The couple, who are personal injury lawyers, were caught on video brandishing guns as demonstrators walked past their Renaissance palazzo-style home on June 28 while headed to protest outside of the mayor’s home nearby.

Authorities executed a search warrant Friday evening and the long-barreled gun Mark McCloskey, 61, was holding in the video was seized. ‘They took my AR. I’m absolutely surprised by this’, McCloskey said. (Read more from “St. Louis Couple Receive 50 Offers to Replace the AR-15 Seized by Cops” HERE)

Follow Joe Miller on Twitter HERE and Facebook HERE

WATCH: Biden History of Plagiarism Surfaces in Devastating Video

Former Vice President Joe Biden’s history of plagiarism is haunting the presumed Democrat nominee for president.

A devastating video was posted that highlights Biden’s past examples of plagiarism and lying about his academic record.

The push back against Biden followed his recent speech where the former vice president used President Trump’s “Buy American” platform.

President Trump called Biden out for taking his idea. . .

(Read more from “WATCH: Biden History of Plagiarism Surfaces in Devastating Video” HERE)

Follow Joe Miller on Twitter HERE and Facebook HERE

WATCH: New Documentary Reveals Abuse of Former Child Stars

Former child stars are opening about sexual abuse and emotional trauma resulting from being a child actor in Bill & Ted star Alex Winter’s new HBO documentary, Showbiz Kids. . .

Winter — best known for portrayal of Bill S. Preston, Esq. in Bill and Ted’s Excellent Adventure — does not appear in his documentary, because he “would have overtaken the film.” Winter, now 55, revealed to The Post that he had suffered sexual abuse at the hands of an adult during a show’s run when he was only 12-years-old.

“I didn’t feel safe talking about it for 25 years,” Winter said. “You keep [the experience] compartmentalized and it either blows apart — drugs, alcohol, suicide — or you get help, process what happened and put the pieces back together.”

. . .Several of the former child stars in the documentary noted that their parents had pressured them of living up to their personal ambitions. Wil Wheaton — best known for his role in the hit 1986 film Stand By Me — revealed in the documentary that his mother had pushed him to be an actor because she had her own dreams of fame. “It was never my idea,” he said. “I don’t know a 7-year-old who says they want to go to work.”

Evan Rachel Wood — who starred in the sexually provocative film Thirteen when she “was 14, on the verge of becoming a woman” — talked about how failing to become an actress was not an option in her family. “It would be disappointing to people if I didn’t want to do this because I was talented,” said Wood, now 32. “If I didn’t want to do this, the vibe would have been ‘what a waste.’ I didn’t feel that I could stop because I was good. So I just did it.” (Read more from “New Documentary Reveals Abuse of Former Child Stars” HERE)

Follow Joe Miller on Twitter HERE and Facebook HERE

WATCH: Phoenix Mayor Peddles Misinformation About Hospital Morgue Space to Pick Partisan Fight

Phoenix Democratic Mayor Kate Gallego charged Friday that one major health care provider in her city has been forced to order refrigerated trucks because its hospitals have exhausted their morgue capacity.

“Our county public health agency just announced that they are going to be getting refrigerated trucks because the Abrazo health care system has run out of morgue beds,” Gallego said on MSNBC. “It is very scary out here. I wish we had given mayors the authority to act earlier.”

Abrazo Health, however, later released a statement contradicting the mayor’s claims, clarifying that “hospitals currently have adequate morgue space,” and that its order for refrigerated trucks came in response to the state requesting providers to implement their emergency plans which includes proactively preparing with backup resources.

(Read more from “Phoenix Mayor Peddles Misinformation About Hospital Morgue Space to Pick Partisan Fight” HERE)

Follow Joe Miller on Twitter HERE and Facebook HERE

WATCH: 3 Armed Men Attempt Home Invasion on a Gun Collector, but the Homeowner Is Ready; Sheriff Credits 2nd Amendment

According to police, three armed men attempted a home invasion on a self-described gun enthusiast, and only one of the three made it out alive.

Pasco County Sheriff Chris Nocco related what the police believed happened in a video statement on Friday. The incident occurred at a home in Wesley Chapel, Florida, that morning.

Nocco said that a homeowner was playing video games by himself when he heard someone break the glass towards the back of his house.

The homeowner grabbed a firearm and accosted three intruders in a narrow hallway of his home. He told police that the first intruder was wearing a black mask and dark clothing, and pointing a gun in his direction. . .

The homeowner then saw a third intruder, fired at him, and saw him fall on top of the other bodies. According to the homeowner, his gun jammed, allowing the third intruder to run away while the homeowner went to get another gun.

(Read more from “Three Armed Men Attempt Home Invasion on a Gun Collector, but the Homeowner Is Ready (VIDEO)” HERE)

Follow Joe Miller on Twitter HERE and Facebook HERE

‘Message of Truth’: Chinese Virologist Accuses Beijing of Coronavirus Cover-Up, Flees Hong Kong (VIDEO)

Hong Kong scientist Dr. Li-Meng Yan was stepping into uncharted territory.

Hours before she boarded an April 28 Cathay Pacific flight to the United States, the respected doctor who specialized in virology and immunology at the Hong Kong School of Public Health had plotted her escape, packing her bag and sneaking past the censors and video cameras on campus. . .

Yan told Fox News in an exclusive interview that she believes the Chinese government knew about the novel coronavirus well before it claimed it did. She says her supervisors, renowned as some of the top experts in the field, also ignored research she was doing at the onset of the pandemic that she believes could have saved lives. . .

Yan’s story weaves an extraordinary claim about cover-ups at the highest levels of government and seemingly exposes the obsessive compulsion of President Xi Jinping and his Communist Party to control the coronavirus narrative: what China knew, when it knew it and what edited information it peddled to the rest of the world. . .

“The reason I came to the U.S. is because I deliver the message of the truth of COVID,” she told Fox News from an undisclosed location. (Read more from “‘Message of Truth’: Chinese Virologist Accuses Beijing of Coronavirus Cover-Up, Flees Hong Kong” HERE)

Follow Joe Miller on Twitter HERE and Facebook HERE

Roger Stone Praying Trump Will Keep Him Out of Prison — and Reports are He Will (VIDEO)

By Fox News. Roger Stone says he is “praying” for President Trump to intervene and offer him clemency, just days before the convicted longtime GOP political operative is slated to report to prison.

In an interview with Fox News, Stone said he has not received any formal contact from the White House on a potential presidential pardon or commutation of his sentence, which is set to begin July 14 and last for 40 months.

“I think I’ll be the last person to know,” Stone told Fox News. “He hates leaks, and he hates to be told what to do. I have instructed my lawyers not to contact the lawyers at the White House.”

He added: “The president, who I’ve known for 40 years, has an incredible sense of fairness. He is aware that the people trying to destroy Michael Flynn, now trying to destroy me, are the people trying to destroy him.”

Stone is set to report to prison on July 14. He was sentenced in February to more than three years in prison after being convicted in November 2019 on seven counts of obstruction, witness tampering and making false statements to Congress on charges that stemmed from former Special Counsel Robert Mueller’s investigation. Stone, however, has appealed his conviction and continues to deny any wrongdoing. (Read more from “Roger Stone Praying Trump Will Keep Him Out of Prison” HERE)

____________________________________________

Trump Hints He’ll Pardon or Grant Clemency to Stone

By Kevin Liptak and Kaitlan Collins. President Donald Trump implied in a pair of interviews Thursday that he was ready to grant clemency to Roger Stone, his friend and ally who was convicted of, among other things, lying to Congress and is set to go to prison this month.

Trump is widely expected to pardon or commute Stone’s sentence, according to at least half a dozen sources close to the President.

Asked by Fox News host Sean Hannity whether he’s considered a pardon or commutation for Stone, Trump said during a phone interview, “I am always thinking. You’ll be watching like everyone else in this case,” he said.

In another interview, with radio host Howie Carr, Trump decried Stone’s treatment at the hands of law enforcement and said he may grant his clemency plea. (Read more from “Roger Stone Praying for Clemency” HERE)

Follow Joe Miller on Twitter HERE and Facebook HERE

WATCH: World Health Organization Chief Starts Crying as He Slams ‘Tragedy’ of Donald Trump

By Standard UK. The head of the World Health Organisation was reduced to tears as he berated the “tragedy” of Donald Trump formally moving to withdraw the US.

Dr Tedros Adhanom became tearful during a press conference hours after the US president notified the UN and Congress that he was pulling all funding from the global health body.

“This is a tragedy that…” he said on Thursday, his voice cracking. “Actually, it’s forcing us to miss many of our friends, losing many lives.”

After a long pause, seemingly lost for words, he said, his voice shaking: “And we cannot defeat this pandemic as a divided world. The Covid-19 pandemic is a test of global solidarity and global leadership. . .

“Are we unable to distinguish or identify the common enemy? Can’t we understand that the divisions or the cracks between us actually are the advantage for the virus?” (Read more from “WATCH: World Health Organization Chief Starts Crying as He Slams ‘Tragedy’ of Donald Trump” HERE)

_____________________________________________________

WHO Chief Taps Ex-Leaders to Head COVID-19 Response Panel

By ABC News. The head of the World Health Organization said Thursday that former Liberian President Ellen Johnson Sirleaf and former New Zealand Prime Minister Helen Clark will head a new panel tasked with giving “an honest assessment” of the global response to the coronavirus pandemic.

WHO Director-General Tedros Adhanom Ghebreyesus, whose agency is facing a U.S. pullout following Trump administration complaints about its early handling of the virus emergency, announced the appointments to the newly created Independent Panel for Pandemic Preparedness and Response.

“I cannot imagine two more strong-minded, independent leaders to help guide us through this critical learning process to help us understand what happened — an honest assessment — and to help us understand also what we should do to prevent such a tragedy in the future,” Tedros said.

The WHO chief reiterated his calls for global unity and decried a general lack of leadership, but he made no reference to the Trump administration giving formal 1-year notice this week of its intent to withdraw the United States from the U.N. health agency. (Read more from “WHO Chief Taps Ex-Leaders to Head COVID-19 Response Panel” HERE)

Follow Joe Miller on Twitter HERE and Facebook HERE

WATCH: Biden Can’t Read Teleprompter, Forgets His Own Proposal; Biden’s Brain Crashes So Thoroughly That It Spawns a New Meme

Joe Biden’s Brain Crashes So Thoroughly That It Spawns a New Meme

By Red State. With all that’s been going on, including two important SCOTUS decisions this morning, it’s worth remembering that Joe Biden is still running for president. The strategy of keeping him locked in his basement with hand picked questions and thorough notes to keep him on track has been largely successful. It’s allowed him to stay out of the public eye and keep the election a referendum on Trump.

But despite their best efforts, the Biden campaign still fails at keeping the former VP’s brain from hard resetting on a regular basis.

Here’s the latest example. You try to figure out what is being said in his clip.

. . .Later in the above video, Biden would go on to flub the term “woke,” proclaiming that the working class are now “woked.”

Biden’s fumbling was so bad that it even sparked a new meme, with people sharing the video and adding their own commentary.

(Read more from “Joe Biden’s Brain Crashes So Thoroughly That It Spawns a New Meme” HERE)
__________________________________________________

WATCH: Biden Can’t Read Teleprompter, Forgets His Own Proposal

By Townhall. Even in perfect conditions with teleprompters to read from, Joe Biden still forgets what he’s talking about. The presumptive Democratic presidential nominee is barely there.

Appearing virtually at the International Brotherhood of Electrical Workers’ 2020 Virtual Political Conference on Wednesday, Biden appeared to be reading from a teleprompter when he repeatedly lost his train of thought.

“Lonnie knows I believe this every fiber of being, we’re opposed,” Biden began confidently enough before he seemingly lost his place with the teleprompter.

Biden then switched to platitudes about making “it happen” and illuminating “the path forward.”

“What I propose is, is, it can be done. I think we’re in a position to really make it happen. And my team and your team are already working closely together to light up the path forward here,” Biden said.

(Read more from “WATCH: Biden Can’t Read Teleprompter, Forgets His Own Proposal” HERE)

Follow Joe Miller on Twitter HERE and Facebook HERE

Pence Goes off on Nancy Pelosi for Her Reaction to Statue Destruction (VIDEO)

Vice President Mike Pence told Breitbart News exclusively in Pennsylvania that U.S. House Speaker Nancy Pelosi’s comments earlier on Thursday dismissing vandals who destroyed a Christopher Columbus statue in Baltimore on July 4 were “unconscionable.”

Pence, who sat with Breitbart News for an exclusive interview on his and President Donald Trump’s campaign bus — Pence’s first campaign bus tour since before the coronavirus pandemic hit — expressed the outrage he felt when he saw Pelosi’s comments, just moments before.

“Tearing down monuments is not protests,” Pence said. “Burning churches is not free speech. To have the Speaker of the House tacitly affirm the rule of the mob is unconscionable. For Speaker Nancy Pelosi to say ‘they will do what they will do’ is a surrender to the mob. We’re not going to have it. The American people know the foundation of our prosperity is law and order and the rule of law. We’re going to continue to stand strong for the rule of law against the rule of the mob.”

Earlier on Thursday, asked during her press conference about people who tore down a Christopher Columbus statue in Baltimore, Pelosi brushed concerns aside.

(Read more from “Pence Goes off on Nancy Pelosi for Her Reaction to Statue Destruction” HERE)

Follow Joe Miller on Twitter HERE and Facebook HERE