Judicial Watch's Farrell: ISIS Terrorists Did Cross Mexican Border

Photo Credit: Gregory BullBy Bill Hoffmann.

Rep. Duncan Hunter is not lying about Islamic State (ISIS) terrorists crossing over the U.S.-Mexico border, according to Chris Farrell, director of research and investigation for Judicial Watch.

Farrell said Friday on the “Steve Malzberg Show” on Newsmax TV that his sources have confirmed that four Islamic State members have been apprehended. Hunter said he had heard that 10 had crossed over.

“It was not instantaneous recognition, they didn’t declare themselves, there wasn’t documentation,” Farrell said.

“This was a matter of detaining people who were suspect and then hours later with additional follow-up and additional record checks and interviews, they confirmed back down to the field level that they were ISIS operatives.”

Read more from this story HERE.

___________________________________________________________

Photo Credit: Top Right NewsTwo of Obama’s Illegal Alien ‘Children’ Escape Detention, Carjack 91-Year Old WWII Veteran

By Brian Hayes.

The narrative of Barack Obama’s virtual amnesty for 60,000 “poor unaccompanied children” took a hit this week as two illegals escaped from DHS custody and led police in two states on a 220-mile crime spree.

Two teenage illegal aliens who were allowed into the U.S. in recent months by Barack Obama, broke out of a detention facility in Illinois and committed two carjackings, including of a 91-year-old Navy veteran.

The Guatemalan illegals, ages 16 and 17, were eventually caught. That’s the good news. The bad news is that despite their crimes, they will remain in the United States.

As TRN has reported for months, Obama engineered this border bum rush of tens of thousands of illegals, who swarmed an overwhelmed Border Patrol and were quickly transported to all 50 states — skipping critical medical checks that have led to the spread of dangerous disease in at least 14 states.

But in conjunction with a lapdog media, the Administration and leading Democrats have pretended these illegals were all helpless, harmless “children” escaping crime and miserable poverty in Central America.

Read more from this story HERE.

___________________________________________________________

Photo Credit: APHispanics want Obamacare for illegal immigrant ‘dreamers’

By Stephen Dinan.

Top Hispanic leaders asked President Obama last week to grant some illegal immigrants access to Obamacare, saying the “dreamers” to whom the White House has given tentative work permits are already paying taxes, so they deserve government benefits.

The request is yet another complication stemming from the legal limbo Mr. Obama created for the dreamers, hundreds of thousands of young adults to whom the president gave a tentative legal status in 2012, but who were brought to the U.S. illegally by their parents as minors and thus remain illegal immigrants.

Under government policy, illegal immigrants are barred from buying insurance on Obamacare’s exchanges, and about half the states also prohibit them from getting Medicaid benefits. But the National Hispanic Leadership Agenda said those whom Mr. Obama has freed from the danger of deportation should be considered “lawfully present for all purposes, including eligibility for public benefits and affordable health care.”

Read more from this story HERE.

Federal Tyranny: Bush Appointee Says Alaska's People, Constitution Don't Matter

A federal judge on Sunday struck down Alaska’s first-in-the-nation ban on gay marriages, the latest court decision in a busy week for the issue across the country.

It wasn’t immediately clear when marriage licenses would be issued to same-sex couples in the state, however the state does have a three-day waiting period between applications and marriage ceremonies.

The state intends to appeal the ruling, Sharon Leighow, a spokeswoman for Gov. Sean Parnell, said in an email to The Associated Press.

“This is just an amazing day for Alaska. We’re just so fortunate that so many have fought for equality for so long — I mean, decades,” said Susan Tow, who along with her wife, Chris Laborde, were among couples who sought to overturn Alaska’s ban.

Tow and Laborde, who married in Maryland last year, planned to meet with other plaintiffs, some by phone, later Sunday to celebrate.

Read more from this story HERE.

Report: Merger of ISIS and Al-Qaeda Could Cripple Civilized World

Photo Credit: Reuters By Breitbart News.

As ISIS continues to advance on the Syrian town of Kobani and close in on Turkey’s border, experts in Islamic radical movements think the terror group may merge with its al-Qaeda mother organization soon. Together, the group would represent the greatest terror threat to the civilized world.

“I think Britain, Germany and France will witness significant attacks in their territories by the Islamic State. Al-Baghdadi [the leader of the Islamic State of Iraq and Syria, otherwise known as ISIS] may reconcile with al-Zawhiri [the leader of the al-Qaeda central organization] to fight the crusader enemy. The attacks by the United States and her allies will unite the two groups,” said Hisham al-Hashimi, an Iraqi researcher who just finished writing a book about ISIS based on his unique access to the organization’s documents and years of research and advising Iraqi security forces.

“I have been monitoring al-Qaeda’s leaders’ rhetoric towards Baghdadi. They are getting softer and softer….The Islamic State, regardless of how big or small it becomes, will come back to its mother: al-Qaeda,” he added.

Read more from this story HERE.

__________________________________________________________

Photo Credit: REUTERSTop US Gen. Dempsey: ISIS had ‘straight shot’ to Baghdad airport

By Fox News.

The U.S.’ top military leader said Sunday that Islamic State militants recently came within 15 miles of the Baghdad airport after overrunning Iraqi forces, adding to concerns about whether U.S. airstrikes alone can stop the jihadist army’s foray into Iraq.

Gen. Martin Dempsey, the Joint Chiefs of Staff chairman, told ABC’s “This Week” that Apache helicopters were for the first time called in to stop the extremists’ “straight shot to the airport.”

“We were not going to allow that to happen,” said Dempsey, acknowledging the risk of using low-flying helicopters instead of fighter jets. “We need that airport.”

However, Dempsey said, there may come a time when he might recommend that American advisers accompany Iraqi troops against Islamic State targets.

Dempsey does not think Baghdad is in imminent jeopardy of being overrun by the Islamic State army but said individual members have infiltrated the surrounding Sunni population, which gives them the capability to fire indirectly into the city.

Read more from this story HERE.

__________________________________________________________

War against Isis: US air strategy in tatters as militants march on

By PATRICK COCKBURN.

America’s plans to fight Islamic State are in ruins as the militant group’s fighters come close to capturing Kobani and have inflicted a heavy defeat on the Iraqi army west of Baghdad.

The US-led air attacks launched against Islamic State (also known as Isis) on 8 August in Iraq and 23 September in Syria have not worked. President Obama’s plan to “degrade and destroy” Islamic State has not even begun to achieve success. In both Syria and Iraq, Isis is expanding its control rather than contracting.

Isis reinforcements have been rushing towards Kobani in the past few days to ensure that they win a decisive victory over the Syrian Kurdish town’s remaining defenders. The group is willing to take heavy casualties in street fighting and from air attacks in order to add to the string of victories it has won in the four months since its forces captured Mosul, the second-largest city in Iraq, on 10 June. Part of the strength of the fundamentalist movement is a sense that there is something inevitable and divinely inspired about its victories, whether it is against superior numbers in Mosul or US airpower at Kobani.

Read more from this story HERE.

New Trend: Billionaires 'Buying Gun Control'

Photo Credit: Getty ImagesBill Gates, Michael Bloomberg and three other billionaires are bankrolling a controversial gun-control initiative that will appear on the Nov. 4 ballot in Washington State.

Even the new owner of the Los Angeles Clippers, Steve Ballmer, has gotten into the act, writing a check for $1 million dollars to help flood the airwaves with anti-gun propaganda.

The strategy in Washington relies on big money supplied by a few ultra-rich elites and, if successful, could serve as Bloomberg’s model for tightening the strings on gun owners nationwide.

Initiative 594 would not only require background checks for transactions at gun shows and over the Internet but also person-to-person sales and loaned guns. Even handing a firearm to a friend for a few moments during a hunting trip would trigger the need for a background check if Initiative 594 were to pass, critics say. The cost of the background check, to be borne by the gun owner, is yet to be determined.

Backers of the proposal are flush with cash, as nearly $8 million has been shoveled in their direction from wealthy businessmen such as Bloomberg, Gates, Ballmer, Seattle venture capitalist Nick Hanauer and Microsoft co-founder Paul Allen.

Read more from this story HERE.

U.S. Pledges $212 Million in Gaza Aid

Photo Credit: AP / Adel HanaThe United States on Sunday promised $212 million in immediate aid to help rebuild Gaza Strip infrastructure devastated by recent fighting between Hamas and Israel.

The pledge came during an international conference in Cairo, where nations worldwide committed $5.4 billion for the Palestinian-controlled enclave that borders Egypt and Israel.

“The people of Gaza do need our help desperately — not tomorrow, not next week, but they need it now,” said Secretary of State John Kerry while attending the conference.

Much of the territory’s infrastructure, including at least 100,000 homes, were damaged during a 50-day conflict between Israel and Hamas. A ceasefire took hold in August.

Kerry said the money will help the Palestinian Authority meet its budgetary needs for “relief and reconstruction” efforts, including the immediate distribution of food and medicine, repairing the region’s water and sanitation system, and rebuilding homes before winter.

Read more from this story HERE.

Ebola at Sea? US Coast Guard Began Monitoring Threat in Summer

Photo Credit: A2012Ebola at sea is a frightening prospect, and one the U.S. Coast Guard began considering as early as August, long before the federal government proposed new airport screening measures.

An Aug. 7 Coast Guard bulletin obtained by FoxNews.com warned the maritime industry to be on the lookout for sailors from West African nations who showed signs of being infected with the deadly virus. And although there have been no known cases of crew members aboard the thriving ocean trade from the region having Ebola, protocols for dealing with it aboard ships and at ports have been put in place.

The August bulletin, entitled “Ebola Virus Precautions,” advised ship owners and operators and others in the maritime industry that:

*Ship representatives are required to report sick or dead crew and passengers within the last 15 days to the CDC.

*Vessel masters must inform any boarding teams from the Coast Guard of any ill crew members on board.

Read more from this story HERE.

Lawsuit Seeks Human Rights for Chimps, While Unborn Babies Have None

Photo Credit: LifeNewsThe New York case that seeks to morph chimps from higher mammals into persons has reached the Court of Appeals. (Imagine the laughter if I’d written that sentence twenty years ago. Never say, “It can’t happen here”!)

The case involves Tommy the Chimp, which–not who–is being kept in allegedly neglectful and abusive conditions by Tommy’s owner who–not which–runs a roadside zoo. If the chimp is not being cared for properly, the proper response is to alert authorities to remedy the wrong.

chimpBut animal rights attorney Steven Wise isn’t that interested in the abuse or neglect angle. From the Yahoo News story:

One of the judges said the state has laws to protect animals from mistreatment and suggested they might be a more appropriate avenue to ensure Tommy’s welfare.

Read more from this story HERE.

Passengers: Flight Attendant Refused to Hang Army Ranger's Uniform Jacket

Photo Credit: WSOCTVU.S. Airways is trying to track down a U.S. Army Special Forces soldier after passengers said one of an airline flight attendant refused to hang up his jacket on a Charlotte-bound flight.

Late Friday afternoon, the airline issued an apology for what happened on board U.S. Airways Flight 1930 from Portland, Oregon, to Charlotte on Thursday.

The statement reads: “We apologize for the situation and are reviewing the incident internally. We have a long and proud history of serving our military members and hold the men and women who serve our country in the highest regard.”

Thousands of people have responded blasting the airline online after the story went viral.

First Sgt. Albert Marle asked a flight attendant if she could hang up his jacket to keep it from getting wrinkled. Passengers on board the flight said she refused, citing a policy that said the closet was only for first-class passengers and Marle wasn’t one of them.

Read more from this story HERE.

Media Darling and Ferguson Activist Is Child Molester

A Muslim media darling during the Ferguson protests is a convicted child molester, GotNews.com has learned.

Mustafa Hussein is a volunteer for ArgusRadio, a popular activist website that live streams the St. Louis race riots and Ferguson protests.

He’s continuing to cause trouble now, like staging a protest at the St. Louis Cardinals game.

Hussein a.k.a. Theodore Barrett was previously convicted of child molestation in Iowa. His victim was under the age of 13.

Read more from this story HERE.

Michigan Toddler Dies from Enterovirus

Photo Credit: Fox The enterovirus claims the life of a Clinton Township girl. Madeline Reid passed away at Children’s Hospital just a few months before her 2nd birthday. All of us at Fox 2 extend condolences to Reid’s loved ones.

n less than a month, Madeline Reid went from a healthy 21-month old to having her body break down. Her family told Fox 2 she needed a miracle, one that tragically never came. Baby Madeline was admitted to the hospital Sept. 14 after what started as a runny nose quickly took a turn for the worse. Maddy suffered two strokes, leaving her partially paralyzed. She needed to be on dialysis for all major organs. She was in an induced coma waiting for a heart transplant that she was too ill to receive. Doctors believe Enterovirus D-68 is to blame.

Fox 2 News Headlines

Read more from this story HERE.