Watch: Trump Raises Bible in the Air, the 8 Words He Says Next Will Make Cruz Fans FURIOUS

By Melody Dareing. Trump has been increasingly proactive in sparring with Cruz in recent public meetings, questioning his faith and referring to his father’s Cuban immigration. Trump’s latest jab came in a Dec. 29 campaign stomp to reach Iowa conservatives. During that rally, Trump waved a Bible in the air and aimed a political arrow at Cruz, who remains a darling of evangelical Christians.

“Just remember this. You got to remember in all fairness, to the best of my knowledge, not too many evangelicals come out of Cuba,” Trump said” . . .

The controversial comments are a switch from interaction between the billionaire and the Texan earlier in the campaign. Trump and Cruz have, up until now, showed admiration for one another. Cruz defended some of Trump’s comments on issues immigration and Trump said he would consider Cruz as a running mate . . .

Ted Cruz’s father, Rafael Cruz, 76, is a Christian speaker and evangelical pastor. The senator’s mother is originally from Delaware and the Texas politician was born in Alberta, Canada, when his parents were working in the oil business . . .

A reason for the sudden Trump turn on Cruz is the latest Real Clear Politics polls, according to the pundits. While Trump remains well in the lead in national polls with 35.6 percent support to 18.6 supporting Cruz in second place, the Texas senator has gained the lead in all-important Iowa. Iowa polls show that Cruz is at 30.3 percent to Trump’s 27.5 percent. Rubio is third in Iowa polls at 12 percent. (Read more from “Watch: Trump Raises Bible in the Air, the 8 Words He Says Next Will Make Cruz Fans FURIOUS” HERE)

____________________________

At Trump South Carolina Rally, Rival Cruz Casts Long Shadow

By Emily Flitter. Republican presidential hopeful Donald Trump filled a hotel ballroom with over 2,000 people for a rally on Wednesday, attracting die-hard supporters as he has in other cities, but was dogged by a rival who is also very popular in South Carolina: Ted Cruz.

A dozen people interviewed by Reuters said the Texas senator offered a strong alternative to the loud-mouthed New York businessman, though more than half still planned to vote for Trump.

“If he doesn’t drop out of the race, I’m definitely going to vote for him,” Daniel Barrett, 48, said of Trump. When asked why he added the caveat about Trump staying in the race, Barrett said: “He might be rallying the troops for someone else, for Cruz.”

Barrett said his ideal presidential ticket would be Trump, with Cruz as his running mate. “I like Donald Trump’s bold, straightforward America theme,” he said. “But Cruz, I think, is very articulate. He’s solid on the issues.”

South Carolina’s primary election, in which Republicans and Democrats will each choose a nominee from their party to compete in the November 2016 presidential election, is set to be the third state contest, after Iowa’s caucus and New Hampshire’s primary in early February. Winning in South Carolina offers a candidate crucial momentum going into a slate of state elections held on a single day in early March, known as Super Tuesday. (Read more from “At Trump South Carolina Rally, Rival Cruz Casts Long Shadow” HERE)

Follow Joe Miller on Twitter HERE and Facebook HERE.

ISIS Just Released Their Horrifying Plan for 2016 – Everyone Needs to Read This

The sick terror group will activate hundreds of sleeper cells in “dozens of countries” in an unprecedented bid to destabilise western governments and spark a huge military retaliation in the Middle East.

The shock claim, from one of the world’s leading authorities on the death cult, comes amid fears of a New Year’s Eve terror plot in London and other major world cities . . .

And next year will see a huge increase in both the number and scale of major terror attacks, according to Dr Theodore Karasik, a Gulf-based analyst of regional geo-political affairs who has extensively studied ISIS’s behaviour.

He warned: “ISIS’s media operation is taunting its enemy to come to fight their Final Battle.

“But first, it wants to show its global reach with zeal…from cells, to lone wolves, to bedroom jihadists – to target landmarks and crowds in dozens of countries across the world.” (Read more from “ISIS Just Released Their Horrifying Plan for 2016 – Everyone Needs to Read This” HERE)

Follow Joe Miller on Twitter HERE and Facebook HERE.

The GOP Race Just Took an Unexpected Turn and Donald Trump Has Nothing to Do With It

By Fox News. As the calendar draws closer to the Iowa and New Hampshire contests, the second tier of GOP candidates – along with the super PACs supporting them – are unloading on each other in a blitz of ads, videos, tweets, stump speeches and interviews. The acrimony is at a level until now unseen, in a race dominated by vitriolic squabbles between Trump and whichever candidate of the moment displeases him.

Now, with Trump training his focus on Democratic front-runner Hillary Clinton, the rest of the pack is fighting to rise above. The latest round involves Florida Sen. Marco Rubio, New Jersey Gov. Chris Christie, Ohio Gov. John Kasich and former Florida Gov. Jeb Bush.

The super PAC backing Bush is out with a new ad blasting Rubio for missing a Senate meeting after the Paris terror attacks – and another contrasting Bush’s gubernatorial record against those of Christie and Kasich.

“Politics first, that’s the Rubio way,” the first ad says, slamming Rubio for fundraising while missing meetings and hearings on the Hill.

Rubio has long battled criticism of his attendance record in the Senate. In 2015, he has missed about 35 percent of roll call votes, according to GovTrack.us. That’s more than any of the other senators running for president. (Read more from “The GOP Race Just Took an Unexpected Turn and Donald Trump Has Nothing to Do With It” HERE)

______________________________________________

Rubio Pulled Strings for His Coke-Dealing Brother-in-Law

By Scott Higham and Manuel Roig-Franzia. When Marco Rubio was majority whip of the Florida House of Representatives, he used his official position to urge state regulators to grant a real estate license to his brother-in-law, a convicted cocaine trafficker who had been released from prison 20 months earlier, according to records obtained by The Washington Post.

In July 2002, Rubio sent a letter on his official statehouse stationery to the Florida Division of Real Estate, recommending Orlando Cicilia “for licensure without reservation.” The letter, obtained by The Washington Post under the Florida Public Records Act, offers a glimpse of Rubio using his growing political power to assist his troubled brother-in-law and provides new insight into how the young lawmaker intertwined his personal and political lives.

Rubio did not disclose in the letter that Cicilia was married to his sister, Barbara, or that the former cocaine dealer was living at the time in the same West Miami home as Rubio’s parents. He wrote that he had known Cicilia “for over 25 years,” without elaborating. (Read more from this story on how Rubio’s past failures are changing the GOP race HERE)

Follow Joe Miller on Twitter HERE and Facebook HERE.

Senate Panel Taking NSA Snooping on Lawmakers ‘Seriously’; Rubio Thinks It’s OK

By Edwin Mora. Sen. Richard Burr from North Carolina, Republican chairman of the Senate Select Committee on Intelligence, told Breitbart News that his panel will investigate whether President Obama’s National Security Agency (NSA) broke the law by eavesdropping on private conversations between American lawmakers and Israel.

“The Senate Select Committee on Intelligence conducts, and will continue to conduct, vigorous oversight of intelligence community activities to ensure that they are lawful and appropriate, and that all policies and procedures are followed,” he told Breitbart News via email. “Allegations of wrongdoing, whether brought forward by whistleblowers, media reporting, executive branch notification, or through the work of the committee’s professional staff, are always taken seriously by this committee.”

Meanwhile, Rep. Devin Nunes, chairman of the House intelligence panel, echoed Sen. Burr in a statement issued Wednesday, saying that his committee will investigate the allegations mentioned in a recent article by The Wall Street Journal (WSJ).

“The House Intelligence Committee is looking into allegations in the Wall Street Journal regarding possible Intelligence Community (IC) collection of communications between Israeli government officials and Members of Congress,” stated chairman Nunes. “The Committee has requested additional information from the IC to determine which, if any, of these allegations are true, and whether the IC followed all applicable laws, rules, and procedures.”

The Journal revealed Tuesday that the NSA has targeted private conversations between members of Congress and Israeli officials, namely Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu, a staunch opponent of the Iran nuclear deal largely brokered by the Obama administration and five other world powers. (Read more from “Senate Panel Taking NSA Snooping on Lawmakers ‘Seriously'” HERE)
_______________________________________

Rubio Defends NSA Snooping With Buddy Trey Gowdy in Private, Attacks it Publicly

By Patrick Howley. Republican presidential candidate Sen. Marco Rubio privately defended the National Security Agency’s (NSA) spying on Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu, even as he publicly condemned the practice.

Rubio and his ally Rep. Trey Gowdy discussed the matter privately in a room away from reporters early Wednesday morning at the Royal Amsterdam Hotel in Pella, Iowa. The two men talked before they set out on a three-stop Iowa campaign tour to showcase Gowdy’s endorsement of Rubio. . .

“We spy on everyone,” Rubio told Gowdy, defending the practice of spying on a U.S. ally. “That’s the nature of intelligence”. . .

Rubio has reportedly locked up the support of neoconservative [and radical pro-homosexual] donor Paul Singer, and is competing for the support of neoconservative donor Sheldon Adelson. (Read more on Rubio’s support for NSA snooping HERE)

Follow Joe Miller on Twitter HERE and Facebook HERE.

The Co-Writer of a Classic Pixar Movie Leads a Disgusting Pro-Abortion Campaign

The Hollywood writer and producer who co-wrote the popular children’s movie Toy Story is headlining an end-of-the-year donation campaign to benefit the Planned Parenthood abortion business. The donation campaign is tragically ironic given that Toy Story and its sequels are movies that celebrate children and the role toys play in providing their enjoyment — whereas Planned Parenthood is an abortion company that makes a living killing children.

Planned Parenthood announced Joss Whedon’s participation in an effort to double year-end donations abortion advocates make to Planned Parenthood:

The tweet leads to a donation page that mentions the Toy Story co-writer’s efforts to put more money in the abortion giant’s coffers:

Planned Parenthood has faced an unprecedented onslaught of attacks this year. Out-of-touch lawmakers are determined to push through a dangerous agenda: eliminate federal funding for Planned Parenthood health centers, block access to affordable birth control, enact a nationwide 20-week ban on abortion, and more. But in the wake of the violent attack on a Planned Parenthood health center in Colorado Springs, we are more committed than ever to keeping health center doors open, no matter what. Start a monthly gift right now and Joss Whedon will chip in an extra $50 (up to $100,000 total) to power the fight for women’s health and rights.

(Read more from “The Co-Writer of a Classic Pixar Movie Leads a Disgusting Pro-Abortion Campaign” HERE)

Follow Joe Miller on Twitter HERE and Facebook HERE.

The Muslim Student Association Just Made a Ridiculous Demand: ‘These Actions Should Be Punished’

The Muslim Student Association at San Diego State University is demanding that administrators combat Islamophobia by developing a “zero tolerance policy explicitly for Islamophobic speech and actions.”

The demands, modeled after similar ones issued by black student associations at campuses across the nation, were lodged after a female Muslim student was allegedly attacked by a white man in a campus parking lot on the afternoon of Nov. 19, about a week after the Paris terrorist attacks, which killed 130 people.

At SDSU, despite reports that several witnesses stood by and did nothing as the attacker grabbed the woman’s hijab, as well as a police sketch of the alleged attacker, a police investigation could not identify a suspect, according to the San Diego Union Tribune.

Meanwhile, the female student who said she was attacked has not been identified. But she told Hanif Mohebi, executive director of the Council on American-Islamic Relations-San Diego, that her attacker grabbed her from “behind,” called her a terrorist, “choked her with the hajib” and told her to “get out of this country,” the Union Tribune reports . . .

Yet less than a week after the alleged hate crime, SDSU’s Muslim Student Association held a protest against Islamophobia on campus that attracted hundreds of students. (Read more from “The Muslim Student Association Just Made a Ridiculous Demand: ‘These Actions Should Be Punished'” HERE)

Follow Joe Miller on Twitter HERE and Facebook HERE.

Liberal Columnist Just Came out With Unexpected Support for Donald Trump

Liberal Washington Post columnist Ruth Marcus says Donald Trump has every right to use former President Bill Clinton’s conduct with women as a counter-attack against Hillary Clinton’s charges of sexism.

“In the larger scheme of things, Bill Clinton’s conduct toward women is far worse than any of the offensive things that Trump has said,” Marcus writes in her Tuesday column.

“Trump has smeared women because of their looks. Clinton has preyed on them, and in a workplace setting where he was by far the superior” . . .

Weighing how the sins of her husband should factor into the Democratic front-runner’s presidential campaign, Marcus argues that Clinton made two moves that led her to agree with Trump on the “fair game” front . . .

Trump and Clinton have been in statistical dead heats in two recent hypothetical match-ups, but the RealClearPolitics average of national head-to-head polls between the two parties’ leading candidates has Clinton up by 5.5 percentage points. (Read more from “Liberal Columnist Just Came out With Unexpected Support for Donald Trump” HERE)

Follow Joe Miller on Twitter HERE and Facebook HERE.

A Scary Study Just Came out About Federal Regulations in 2015… Let’s Hope 2016 Isn’t Any Worse

2015 was a record-setting year for the Federal Register, according to numbers the Competitive Enterprise Institute in Washington, D.C., released Wednesday.

This year’s daily publication of the federal government’s rules, proposed rules and notices amounted to 81,611 pages as of Wednesday, higher than last year’s 77,687 pages and higher than the all-time high of 81,405 pages in 2010 — with one day to go in 2015.

In a blog post on the libertarian think tank’s website, the group’s vice president for policy, Clyde Wayne Crews, said there have been 3,378 final rules and regulations among the pages of the Federal Register this year. Some of the major final rules included the Environmental Protection Agency’s Clean Power Plan and its Waters of the Unites States rule, as well as the Federal Communications Commission’s net neutrality order. (Read more from “A Scary Study Just Came out About Federal Regulations in 2015… Let’s Hope 2016 Isn’t Any Worse” HERE)

Follow Joe Miller on Twitter HERE and Facebook HERE.

New Obama Executive Order Gives Colossal Number of Work Permits to Foreign College-Graduates

As the nation prepares to ring in the New Year, President Barack Obama is preparing a colossal new executive action that could print-up work permits for a huge number of foreign white-collar graduates every year, above and beyond the levels set by Congress.

This executive action, which directly bypasses Congressional lawmakers, is likely to reverberate across the presidential race, as GOP voters look to choose a nominee they believe will most effectively roll back the President’s still-expanding agenda. And it will certainly raise new security concerns as it covers categories of immigration utilized by migrants from the Middle East and nearby regions.

President Barack Obama’s Department of Homeland Security plans to publish the proposed rule tomorrow, the last day of 2015.

The 181-page rule focuses primarily on giving work-permits to foreign college-grads who will compete against Americans for white collar jobs, despite the large number of American graduates now stuck in lower-wage positions and struggling to pay off college debts. The rule will also make each foreign graduate much cheaper for U.S. employers to hire than many U.S.-born college grads.

“Obama has gone the Full Monty to bust the immigration system,” says immigration lawyer John Miano. “What is going on is he is effectively giving Green Cards to people on H-1B visas who are unable to get Green Cards due to the [annual] quotas… it could be over 100,000.” (Read more from “New Obama Executive Order Is Giving Work Permits to Foreign College-Graduates” HERE)

Follow Joe Miller on Twitter HERE and Facebook HERE.

Selma, Alabama Just Made an Incredible Announcement About Abortion in Their City

In 2014, Fr. Terry Gensemer of CEC For Life uncovered an illegal abortion clinic in Selma, Alabama, and began efforts to stop the appalling operation. Now, the coalition of pro-life organizations that developed around those efforts has confirmed that Dr. Samuel Lett is no longer performing abortions in the city of Selma.

The Central Alabama Women’s Clinic, formerly used as Lett’s back-alley abortion clinic, is now operating as a weight-loss facility.

Pro-life leaders from CEC For Life, Operation Rescue, Life Legal Defense Foundation, The National Black Prolife Coalition and Created Equal have been building public awareness around this illegal clinic for nearly two years. Aside from several public campaigns and a historic march across the Edmund Pettus Bridge with Alveda King, Charmaine Yoest and Star Parker, these same organizations have continued to call for state authorities to take action and prevent Lett from becoming the next Gosnell.

Fr. Terry Gensemer, Director of CEC For Life, comments, “We are thankful that Dr. Lett has ceased abortions in Selma, as we know that this same kind of under-the-radar, illegal activity led to the horrors we saw in Kermit Gosnell’s Philadelphia clinic.”

Gensemer also reports that, though Lett has ceased abortions, the coalition is still in communication with state officials regarding other ethical and legal violations that are disconcerting and require action. (Read more from “Selma, Alabama Just Made an Incredible Announcement About Abortion in Their City” HERE)

Follow Joe Miller on Twitter HERE and Facebook HERE.