Noah’s Ark Could Finally be Found After Historic Deal Promises ‘Irrefutable Proof’

A mysterious formation high in the mountains of eastern Turkey has long fueled speculation that it could be the final resting place of Noah’s Ark.

Now, researchers who believe they have identified signs of a massive man-made structure buried beneath the site have received official approval to put their theory to the test.

The team behind Noah’s Ark Scans announced that its Turkish partner has secured government permits to conduct what it describes as the most comprehensive scientific investigation ever undertaken at the Durupinar Formation near Mount Ararat.

The expedition will include non-destructive core drilling, advanced remote-sensing technology, next-generation imaging systems and an underground drone named ‘Gopher’ designed to map what lies beneath the surface.

In a statement announcing the approval, the group said it hopes to provide the world with ‘irrefutable proof’ that the formation is the authentic resting place of Noah’s Ark. (Read more from “Noah’s Ark Could Finally be Found After Historic Deal Promises ‘Irrefutable Proof’” HERE)

Cross Burning Is Latest Example Of Left-Wing Extremism Being Blamed On GOP

When a burning cross was found at a Chicago park last week, the media and Democrats already apparently knew who was responsible.

“A large burning cross — a historic symbol of hate and intimidation against Black Americans — was discovered in a Chicago park where former President Barack Obama famously delivered his acceptance speech when he was elected the nation’s first Black president,” The Associated Press (AP) reported on June 10.

Given the framing, readers may have been under the impression that police were searching for a white supremacist, a racist, and, given how the left has broadly painted Republicans as both of those things, a Republican.

Gov. JB Pritzker said while speaking at Rainbow PUSH’s Coalition annual conference the very next day after the incident: “The fact that it even occurred at all speaks to what happens when the seeds of racism and fascism grow unchecked in our country.”

Given how Pritzker himself has compared Trump to the Nazi regime and Democrats writ large have accused Republicans (and Trump) of being fascists, it’s hard not to suspect that Pritzker was subliminally blaming Republicans.

Frank Chapman, a Chicago resident and executive director of the National Alliance Against Racist and Political Repression “pointed to how people who stormed the U.S. Capitol on Jan. 6, 2021, were ultimately not punished. President Donald Trump pardoned, commuted prison sentences, or ordered the dismissal of cases for all of the nearly 1,600 people charged in the attack,” as described by NBC News. (Read more from “Cross Burning Is Latest Example Of Left-Wing Extremism Being Blamed On GOP” HERE)

City Publishes Pride Month ‘Emergency Preparedness Guide’

Annapolis Office of Emergency Management (OEM) posted an “Emergency Preparedness Guide for LGBTQ People,” which includes many standard emergency items (medication, important documents) as well as chest binders, packers, and wigs.

In a post to their Facebook page made Tuesday morning, OEM compiled a list of the most important safety steps, specifically for LGBTQ people. “This #PrideMonth, OEM is sharing practical steps for LGBTQ+ residents to prepare,” OEM says in the caption of their post. This can include “building support networks, identifying safe spaces, managing medical needs, and packing essential supplies.”

Some of the recommendations are useful to the general public, such as preparing medication, gathering important documents, hygiene supplies, and medical contact information. However, the guide recommends gathering chest binders, packers, cosmetics, wigs, and hormonal medication.

The guide also highlights the difficulties for people “who rely on gender-affirming clothing.” The guide recommends taking breaks for people wearing “chest binders” on hot days.

[Photo credit: Facebook]

“Our role in Emergency Management is to ensure that our residents and businesses are prepared,” OEM told the Daily Caller. “Because June is Pride month, we felt there was an opportunity to address some of the unique challenges faced by some members of the LGBTQ community.” (Read more from “City Publishes Pride Month ‘Emergency Preparedness Guide’” HERE)

Jeff Bezos Claims AI Boom Will Create More Jobs Than It Kills

Amazon founder Jeff Bezos claimed Wednesday that the artificial intelligence boom will actually result in labor shortages, multiple outlets reported.

Bezos suggested during a talk at the VivaTech technology conference in Paris that he disagrees with concerns that AI technology will make human workers “redundant,” Reuters reported.

“I ​know there’s a lot of concern that many people have, including many smahrt people, that AI ​is going to make humans redundant and so on,” Bezos said, according to the outlet. “I totally disagree with this point of view. And I think, in fact, AI is going to create a labor shortage.”

Bezos’ comments come amid mounting fears among some American workers that AI may take their jobs. A Reuters/Ipsos survey ‌released on June 10 found that 53% of Americans were concerned that AI would take jobs in their household.

The U.S. technology industry announced 38,242 job cuts in May, according to a report by outplacement firm Challenger, Gray and Christmas. The announcement marked the biggest monthly loss for the sector since August 2024. Technology is leading 2026 reductions in force by a large margin, the report found. (Read more from “Jeff Bezos Claims AI Boom Will Create More Jobs Than It Kills” HERE)

Photo credit: Flickr

Fast-Food Chain Overtakes Chick-Fil-A As Highest Rated

Chick-fil-A no longer sits atop the fast-food world in terms of customer satisfaction, a new American Customer Satisfaction Index (ACSI) found.

Jersey Mike’s debuted at the top of the quick-service restaurant category with a customer satisfaction score of 84 out of 100 in the ACSI Restaurant and Food Delivery Study 2026, ending Chick-fil-A’s 11-year run as the leader, according to a press release. Chick-fil-A held steady at 83 and slipped to second. Customers rated Jersey Mike’s well for fresh ingredients, menu range, and value. The company’s Franchise Finance Document (FDD) showed it added 238 net new locations last year, QSR Magazine reported.

“Quick-service restaurants remain steady for the third straight year at an ACSI score of 79, but the industry’s story this year is change at the top,” the study reads.

Jersey Mike’s built its rise on speed and convenience, with a business model leaning on order throughput, off-premise convenience, and heavy digital use, according to the ACSI. The New Jersey sub chain runs a “fairly narrow” menu, and the index credited the brand’s model as friendly to franchisee success. (Read more from “Fast-Food Chain Overtakes Chick-Fil-A As Highest Rated” HERE)

Photo credit: Flickr

Rand Paul Welcomes Iran Deal: ‘This War Must End’

Sen. Rand Paul (R-KY) welcomed the Iran deal that President Donald Trump signed on Wednesday, calling for the war’s end.

The senator shared his thoughts on the deal in an X post on Wednesday.

“I’ve spent my career warning against regime change wars, nation-building, and endless military entanglements. The same voices now attacking Trump’s Iran deal are the architects of every failed intervention of my lifetime. This war must end. I stand with President Trump on peace,” he wrote.

(Read more from “Rand Paul Welcomes Iran Deal: ‘This War Must End’” HERE)

Photo credit: Gage Skidmore via Flickr

Leaked and Classified Situation Room Talks Demand a Criminal Probe from ‘Furious’ Trump

. . .Reports are surfacing that White House aides are suddenly alarmed over the likelihood that top secret conversations on national security were taped and leaked to the New York Times.

Axios quotes an administration source as saying, “We’re afraid some of our most sensitive conversations were being recorded, and we have no idea which ones.”

The outlet also writes, “We hear President Trump is furious about the blow-by-blow accounts.”

The president has every right to be furious, but he shouldn’t stop there.

Situation Room meetings are classified, and the mere possibility that details of conversations, including those about the goals and strategy of the Iran war, were leaked demands a criminal probe.

Yet so far, there’s not been a peep from the Department of Justice, despite the fact that Pam Bondi, then the attorney general, and Kash Patel, the head of the FBI, were on speakerphone for one of the secret meetings, according to New York Times reporters Maggie Haberman and Jonathan Swan. (Read more from “Leaked and Classified Situation Room Talks Demand a Criminal Probe from ‘Furious’ Trump” HERE)

Africa CDC Warns Congo Ebola Outbreak Could Be Worst in History

Jean Kaseya, director of the Africa Centers for Disease Control (Africa CDC) warned on Tuesday that the current outbreak of Ebola in the Democratic Republic of the Congo (DRC) could become the worst ever recorded since so many of the people who came into contact with Ebola victims have yet to be traced and tested.

“If we don’t stop the outbreak very soon it will ​be worse than what ​we had in West Africa and eastern ‌DRC,” said Kaseya. The West Africa outbreak in 2014 killed over 11,000 people, while the 2018 outbreak in the Congo claimed almost 2,300 victims.

According to the latest update from the DRC health ministry, the current outbreak of the Ebola Bundibugyo strain includes 782 cases and 181 fatalities, which would not seem to be in a league with the horrifying death tolls from 2014 or 2018. However, one of the biggest problems with the current outbreak is that cases have been very difficult to diagnose and track due to political instability in the outbreak region and an often-uncooperative population.

Health officials fear the true number of cases and deaths could be much higher than the figures confirmed so far and, while the outbreak was officially declared one month ago, it began weeks or months before that.

On the matter of the uncooperative population in the eastern Congo, a gang of unknown assailants wielding bladed weapons reportedly removed a woman and her six-year-old daughter from a treatment center on Tuesday. It was the latest instance of people in the outbreak region using force to retrieve living or dead Ebola patients from isolation areas because they mistrust medical personnel, insist on performing their own funerals for the dead, or believe Ebola is caused by witchcraft. (Read more from “Africa CDC Warns Congo Ebola Outbreak Could Be Worst in History” HERE)

Complete 14-Point US-Iran Peace Deal Finally Revealed — Kicking off 60-day Clock to do the Hardest Work Yet

Iran has 60 days to prove it is willing to make peace and change its ways after signing the deal with the US on Friday — and both sides have to hammer out the biggest problems at stake, including whether the Strait of Hormuz remains free for ship traffic, the $300 billion fund to rebuilt Iran and what it will take to permanently list sanctions on the Islamic regime.

The 14-point US-Iran memorandum of understanding — which was finally released in full Wedensday — lays the groundwork for two months of negotiations between Washington and Tehran on the de-proliferation efforts.

President Trump warned the Islamic republic to abide by the agreement or face a resumption of war and destruction. . .

The Iran deal text reads as follows:

1. The United States of America and the Islamic Republic of Iran and their allies in the current war, by signing this MOU, declare the immediate and permanent termination of military operations on all fronts, including in Lebanon, and undertake from now on not to initiate any war or any military operation against each other, and to refrain from the threat or use of force against each other, and ensuring the territorial integrity and sovereignty of Lebanon. The final deal will confirm the permanent termination of the war on all fronts, including in Lebanon, and other provisions of this paragraph.

2. The United States of America and the Islamic Republic of Iran undertake to respect each other’s sovereignty and territorial integrity and to refrain from interfering in each other’s internal affairs.

3. The United States of America and the Islamic Republic of Iran commit to negotiating and achieving the final deal in maximum 60 days extendable with mutual consent.

4. Immediately upon the signing of this MOU, the United States of America will begin the removal of its naval blockade and any disturbances or impediments against the Islamic Republic of Iran, and will fully end the naval blockade within 30 days. During this period, the traffic of vessels will be in proportion to the numbers of pre-war traffic being restored by the Islamic Republic of Iran. The United States of America further undertakes to remove its forces from the proximity of the Islamic Republic of Iran within 30 days after the final deal.

5. Upon the signing of this MOU, Islamic Republic of Iran will make arrangements using its best efforts for the safe passage of commercial vessels with no charge for 60 days only from the Persian Gulf to the Sea of Oman, and vice versa. The traffic of commercial vessels will immediately start, and considering the need for removing the technical and military obstacles and demining by the Islamic Republic of Iran will be instated within 30 days. The Islamic Republic of Iran will conduct dialog with the Sultanate of Oman to define the future administration and maritime services in the Strait of Hormuz in discussion with other Persian Gulf or littoral states in line with the applicable international law and the sovereign rights of coastal states of the Strait of Hormuz.

6. United States of America undertakes with regional partners to develop a definitive, mutually agreed plan with at least USD $300 billion for the reconstruction and economic development of the Islamic Republic of Iran. The mechanism for the implementation of this plan will be finalized as part of a final deal within 60 days. All required licenses, waivers, and permissions needed for the relevant financial transactions will be granted by the United States of America.

7. The United States of America undertakes to terminate all types of sanctions against the Islamic Republic of Iran, including the United Nations Security Council resolutions, i.e. a Board of Governors resolutions, and all unilateral US sanctions, primary and secondary, in an agreed-upon schedule as part of the final deal. The Islamic Republic of Iran and the United States of America acknowledge the critical importance of the sanctions termination issue above mentioned, and expressed their intentions to immediately address these issues in the negotiations in order to achieve mutual agreement on them.

8. The Islamic Republic of Iran reaffirms that it shall not procure or develop nuclear weapons. United States of America and Islamic Republic of Iran have agreed to resolve the disposition of stockpile enriched material pursuant to a mechanism that will be mutually agreed upon in accordance with the schedule mentioned in paragraph seven, with the minimum methodology to be down blending on site under the supervision of the IAEA. The two parties also agreed to discuss the issue of enrichment and other mutually agreed matters related to the Islamic Republic of Iran’s nuclear needs, based on a satisfactory framework being agreed upon in the final deal. The final deal will confirm the provisions of this paragraph. The United States of America and the Islamic Republic of Iran acknowledge the critical importance of the nuclear issues above mentioned and express their intention to immediately address these issues in the negotiations in order to achieve mutual agreement on them.

9. Pending the final deal, the United States of America and Islamic Republic of Iran agree to maintain the status quo. The Islamic Republic of Iran will maintain the current status quo of its nuclear program and the United States of America will not impose any new sanctions and will not deploy additional forces in the region.

10. The United States of America undertakes that immediately upon the signing of MOU until the termination of sanctions, US Department of Treasury will issue waivers for the export of Iranian crude oil, petroleum products, and derivatives, and all associated services, including banking transactions, insurances, transportation, etc.

11. The United States of America undertakes to make fully available for use the frozen or restricted funds and assets of the Islamic Republic of Iran. Upon the implementation of this MOU, the United States of America and the Islamic Republic of Iran will mutually agree on the procedures related to the release of these funds during the negotiations. Such funds, whether retained in the original account or transferred, shall be made fully usable for payment to any ultimate beneficiary designed by the Central Bank of the Islamic Republic of Iran. The United States of America undertakes to issue all necessary licenses and authorizations accordingly.

12. The United States of America and the Islamic Republic of Iran agree that an executive mechanism will be established to monitor the successful implementation of this MOU and the future compliance of the final deal.

13. After signing this MOU, and subject to the beginning of the implementation of paragraphs 1, 4, 5, 10, and 11 of the MOU, and the continuing implementation of these measures, the United States of America and the Islamic Republic of Iran will start negotiations regarding the final deal exclusively on the other paragraphs.

14. The final deal will be endorsed by a binding UNSC resolution.

(Read more from “Complete 14-Point US-Iran Peace Deal Finally Revealed — Kicking off 60-day Clock to do the Hardest Work Yet” HERE)

Parents Of Aborted Child Say Baby Was Born Alive, Trafficked For Organ Harvesting

A couple says their five-month-old infant was delivered alive at an abortion clinic in New Jersey — then trafficked for fetal organ harvesting. They named the little girl Clementine.

Their allegations are detailed in the Center for Medical Progress’ new documentary, “What Happened to Clementine?” Filmmakers interviewed Tommy Kearns, Clementine’s father, and Clementine’s mother, who has chosen to remain anonymous.

Clementine’s parents are wondering: Where is their child?

Kearns told the Daily Caller: “If Clementine’s scalp is growing on the back of a lab rat, then the question is not scientific. It is about our child. How long is her hair? What color is her hair? She is not a tissue sample, she is a person.”

Kearns added that he’s “looking at this as a kidnapping.”

“I want to know where her body is. Any experiments that they are doing to her are illegal and need to be stopped.”

(Read more from “Parents Of Aborted Child Say Baby Was Born Alive, Trafficked For Organ Harvesting” HERE)