Commie-nator: Ex-Harvard Scientist Defects to China to Help Build Army of AI Super Soldiers

A former top scientist from Harvard University has defected to China – giving the country an edge in the global race to develop the world’s first AI super-soldier.

Charles Lieber, the former chair of Harvard’s chemistry department, has resurfaced as the founding director of Shenzhen’s Institute for Brain Research Advanced Interfaces and Neurotechnologies, also known as i-BRAIN.

Scientists in the military wing of the Chinese Communist Party have been working on brain-computer interfaces — Lieber is one of the world’s leading researchers in the field — to boost mental agility and situational awareness to engineer super soldiers.

Lieber’s lab, based on his three decades of work at Harvard where he received at least $8 million in funding from the Department of Defense, is entirely bankrolled by the communist government, which declared brain-computer interface work a “national priority” in its latest five-year plan released in March.

The Ivy League scientist was convicted in 2021 of lying to the feds about his ties to the Thousand Talents Program, a Chinese state scheme to poach foreign researchers. He was promised $750,000 a year to set up a research lab in China while he was at Harvard, and hid funds he received from the Internal Revenue Service. (Read more from “Commie-nator: Ex-Harvard Scientist Defects to China to Help Build Army of AI Super Soldiers” HERE)

Photo credit: Flickr

NYC Hospital Mob was Defending Illegal Migrant with Alleged Violent, Drug Past

The anti-ICE mob violently protesting outside a Brooklyn hospital Saturday was rallying in defense of an illegal migrant previously arrested for assault and drug possession, officials told The Post on Sunday.

Chidozie Wilson Okeke of Nigeria entered the US on a tourist visa Aug. 27, 2023, and was supposed to pack up and go back home Feb. 26, 2024 — but instead illegally stayed, a rep for the US Department of Homeland Security told The Post.

Okeke, who was arrested at some point for assault and criminal drug possession, landed on the radar of Immigration and Customs Enforcement officers, who tracked him down Saturday.

“During his arrest, Okeke refused to comply with officers’ lawful commands to exit the vehicle and weaponized his vehicle to attempt to hit ICE officers,” the DHS representative said. “Okeke became physically combative, attempting to punch and elbow ICE officers.

“Our officers followed their training and used the minimum amount of force necessary to make the arrest.” (Read more from “NYC Hospital Mob was Defending Illegal Migrant with Alleged Violent, Drug Past” HERE)

Ex-NYC Mayor Rudy Giuliani Hospitalized in Critical Condition: Spokesperson

Former New York City Mayor Rudy Giuliani is hospitalized in critical, but stable condition, a spokesperson for the close President Trump ally said Sunday.

“Mayor Rudy Giuliani is currently in the hospital, where he remains in critical but stable condition, the spokesperson said in a statement.

“Mayor Giuliani is a fighter who has faced every challenge in his life with unwavering strength, and he’s fighting with that same level of strength as we speak. We do ask that you join us in prayer for America’s Mayor – Rudy Giuliani.”

It’s unclear what ailment the 81-year-old ex-mayor and former Trump attorney is being treated for while in the care of a Florida hospital.

Two days ago, in a Friday broadcast on his show, “America’s Mayor Live,” Giuliani coughed and noted that his voice was suffering as he was “under the weather.” (Read more from “Fears of Mysterious Beast Spread in Ohio after Locals Record Eerie Howls, Enormous Footprints: ‘I know what I saw’” HERE)

3 Cruise Ship Passengers Dead, Another Fighting for their Life After Suspected Hantavirus Outbreak

Three cruise passengers are dead, and a fourth is fighting for their life after a suspected hantavirus outbreak aboard the ship MV Hondius on a trip along the coast of Africa, according to reports.

One case of hantavirus was confirmed in the first victim, with five other suspected cases still pending, the World Health Organization told Agence France-Presse on Sunday.

The first victim, a 70-year-old man, suffered a fatal hemorrhagic fever on board the ship. His 69-year-old wife died not long after at a hospital in Johannesburg, South Africa, the outlet reported.

The third fatality was also on board the ship, the outlet reported.

A 69-year-old British passenger is now in intensive care at the Johannesburg hospital, the BBC reported.

The outbreak was first reported during Hondius’ journey between Argentina and Cape Verde. The ship is operated by the Dutch tour company Oceanwide Expeditions. (Read more from “3 Cruise Ship Passengers Dead, Another Fighting for their Life After Suspected Hantavirus Outbreak” HERE)

Search And Rescue Operation Underway For US Service Members Reported Missing Abroad

A search is underway after two U.S. military personnel went missing in Morocco during a joint exercise.

United States Africa Command (AFRICOM) announced a search-and-rescue operation Sunday for the two service members, who were last seen near a training area being used during the military’s African Lion exercise. The release from AFRICOM noted air, land, and maritime assets were tasked in the rescue operation.

“Two U.S. service members participating in African Lion 2026 were reported missing near the Cap Draa Training Area, near the city of Tan Tan, Morocco, May 2, 2026,” AFRICOM said. “U.S., Moroccan and other assets from African Lion immediately initiated coordinated search and rescue operations, including ground, air, and maritime assets.”

“The incident remains under investigation and the search is on-going,” AFRICOM continued. “Our focus is on the service members involved and their families. Additional information will be provided as it becomes available.”

A defense official later told the Daily Caller News Foundation (DCNF) the incident is not terrorism-related. (Read more from “Search And Rescue Operation Underway For US Service Members Reported Missing Abroad” HERE)

New Jersey Candidate for Mayor Takes Page Out of the Murkowski Playbook, Forges Hundreds of Voter Forms Before Election

A former Plainfield mayoral candidate admitted to falsifying about 1,000 voter registration applications during the 2021 Democratic primary.

Henrilynn Ibezim, 71, pleaded guilty to forgery, the state Office of the Attorney General said Thursday.

In exchange for the guilty plea, prosecutors agreed to drop the remaining charges against Ibezim and to recommend that he be sentenced to probation. He is scheduled to be sentenced on June 18.

Ibezim was the Unity Party candidate in the June 2021 primary election. He brought a garbage bag containing nearly 1,000 falsified voter registration applications to an Elizabeth post office to mail to the Union County Commissioner of Registration, investigators said.”

Prosecutors alleged that a group of associates and volunteers came to Ibezim’s home, where they filled out blank voter registration applications with voter information the candidate supplied. (Read more from “New Jersey Candidate for Mayor Takes Page Out of the Murkowski Playbook, Forges Hundreds of Voter Forms Before Election” HERE)

Click HERE to access dozens of affidavits regarding how Murkowski’s goons filled out ballots in advance of her corrupt U.S. Senate win over Joe Miller.

Four Noncitizens Charged with Illegally Voting in 2020, 2022 and 2024 Federal Elections in New Jersey

Four noncitizens were charged with illegally voting in multiple federal elections and making false statements while applying for U.S. citizenship, federal prosecutors announced Friday.

According to criminal complaints filed in the District of New Jersey, each defendant allegedly cast ballots in at least one federal election, including the 2020 and 2024 presidential elections.

“Four individuals have been charged with illegally voting in federal elections and making false statements applying for U.S. citizenship,” FBI Director Kash Patel said in a post on X.

“The individuals — all noncitizens — voted in elections including the 2020 Presidential election, 2022 midterms, and 2024 Presidential election cycles.”

Prosecutors identified the defendants as David Neewilly, 73, of Atlantic County; Jacenth Beadle Exum, 70, of Bergen County; Idan Choresh, 43, of Monmouth County; and Abhinandan Vig, 33, of Monmouth County. (Read more from “Four Noncitizens Charged with Illegally Voting in 2020, 2022 and 2024 Federal Elections in New Jersey” HERE)

Photo credit: Gage Skidmore via Flickr

Goon Brutalizes Defenseless Nun in Daylight Assault in Jerusalem

A thug viciously beat a nun near King David’s Tomb in Jerusalem, shoving the helpless sister to the ground and furiously kicking her, disturbing video shows.

The brutal assault of the French Biblical and Archaeological School member was captured on surveillance camera Tuesday, when the unidentified man ran up behind the nun, while she was calmly walking down a side street near the tomb on Mount Zion, the video shows, according to NBC News.

The attacker shoved her so hard that the woman hit the pavement, smacking her head on an empty concrete tree ring, the outlet reported.

He then began pummeling the nun with kicks to the chest — until bystanders intervened.

Israeli police arrested the brute and can be heard on the video telling the suspect in Hebrew, “Put your hand down. Show me your hands.” (Read more from “Goon Brutalizes Defenseless Nun in Daylight Assault in Jerusalem” HERE)

Photo credit: IsraelPolice/X

Iran Tortures Dad to Death for Using Internet, Executes Karate Champ in Regime’s Latest Bloody Crackdowns

The barbaric Iranian regime reportedly tortured a dad to death for the high crime of using the internet and abused and executed a 21-year-old karate champ for merely attending a protest.

Father of two Hesam Alaeddin, 40, was beaten to death after being arrested for using Starlink to access the internet — which has been banned in the country since the US-Iran war started Feb. 28.

News of Alaeddin’s death was reported by Reza Pahlavi — the exiled son of the last shah of Iran — and spread across shocked posts on social media.

“The brutal and criminal regime of the Islamic Republic killed Hesam Alaeddin under torture after he was reportedly arrested for using Starlink,” Pahlavi wrote on X on Friday. “For 62 days, this regime has shut down the internet and continues to massacre Iranian people. The world cannot stay silent.”

Alaeddin was detained sometime in the past two weeks after being accused of connecting to the internet with Starlink, IranWire reported.

Iranian regime police searched his home, and when they found the Starlink device, they beat him in the family’s residence until he died, according to IranWire. (Read more from “Iran Tortures Dad to Death for Using Internet, Executes Karate Champ in Regime’s Latest Bloody Crackdowns” HERE)

Photo credit: Flickr

Ex-JPMorgan Staffer Accused of ‘Fabricated’ Sex-Assault Claims Once Apparently Asked Legal Chatbot for Advice: ‘I was raped’

The male ex-JPMorgan staffer accused of making fabricated sex-harassment claims against a female executive apparently asked a legal-expert chatbot for advice nearly a year ago, The Post has learned.

Chirayu Rana — whose recent now-redacted lawsuit against Lorna Hajdini accused the executive bank director of forcing him to be her “sex slave” — was the self-identified user behind a public back-and-forth on the online legal-advice platform AskALawyerOnCall.com 10 months ago, or around July, according to the website.

“I was raped, secually assulted [sic], harassed, and forced to do drugs by my former boss at Morgan Stanley,’’ began the 35-year-old Rana’s supposed exchange with a bot from the site.

“I was then retaliated against for seeking to move groups internally at the firm,” he allegedly wrote.

“HR conducted an ‘investigation’ but they ultimately made me signed [sic] a Separation Agreement.”

The customer later referred to his alleged harasser as a “he’’ as part of two exchanges apparently posted by the site as an example of what it can do for customers. (Read more from “Ex-JPMorgan Staffer Accused of ‘Fabricated’ Sex-Assault Claims Once Apparently Asked Legal Chatbot for Advice: ‘I was raped’” HERE)

Photo credit: Flickr