Allowing Transgender Participants Demeans Womanhood, Pageant Contestant Says

A talented and attractive Miss USA was crowned last week, and she deserves accolades, but we shouldn’t forget that there was a biological man who competed against her and the 49 other young women in the pageant.

While conservatives are vocal in speaking out about biological men invading women’s sports, especially with the Olympics having wrapped up Sunday, we cannot forget pageantry, a platform that allows women like me to embrace our femininity and be role models for young girls. . .

At first, I was excited that someone who was married finally won a title, as it made me excited about competing at the Miss Georgia USA pageant, the preliminary competition to Miss USA, especially as a mother and wife myself. But when I found out that Miss Maryland USA, Bailey Anne Kennedy, was a biological man, I then asked myself, “Will there be someone like that at my pageant, too?”

Competing in a state Miss USA pageant as a mother was challenging enough, but Miss USA’s including biological men who transitioned in a place where women were meant to shine raises concerns about fairness and comfort, especially since we had to share female-designated private spaces—and because men and women are very different biologically from each other. . .

If the dressing room at Miss Maryland USA was anything similar to that of Miss Georgia USA, where we all had to change in front of one another, I could not imagine undressing in front of a biological man who transitioned, as those young women must have had to do. (Read more from “Allowing Transgender Participants Demeans Womanhood, Pageant Contestant Says” HERE)

Photo credit: Flickr

Imane Khelif’s Former Sparring Partner Emerges With Bizarre Claims After Olympic Gender Controversy

. . .Bulgarian-Nigerian women’s boxer Joana Nwamerue sparred with Khelif on several occasions and has bizarre theories on Khelif’s background after the Algerian boxer was in the middle of a gender controversy at the Olympics.

“[Khelif] has some kind of internal issues. But he is a man,” Nwamerue said, according to Reduxx. “I will stay [by] my words until he/she does a test to prove to the world that he/she is a woman. But we all know that won’t happen.” . . .

“[Khelif’s] teammates came to me and told me ‘Imane is not a man,’” Nwamerue said.

“She is a woman and just lives high in the mountains with her relatives and parents and so there may be a change in her testosterone or chromosomes and the like…. I think we played three-to-four sparring sessions. I have a record of everything. I can confirm that this is a man to me. Male power. Men’s techniques, everything.”

Khelif is not transgender and was born a woman, although she was banned last year by the International Boxing Association (IBA) over a mysterious failed test that IBA president Umar Kremlev claimed showed she had XY chromosomes. (Read more from “Imane Khelif’s Former Sparring Partner Emerges With Bizarre Claims After Olympic Gender Controversy” HERE)

Even Light Drinking is Harmful to Older Adults, Study Warns: ‘From the First Drop’

. . .New research suggests that no amount of alcohol is beneficial to your health or safe to consume as you age.

A 12-year United Kingdom study that tracked 135,000 adults 60 and older found that even light drinking was associated with an increase in cancer deaths. This uptick was most pronounced in older adults who live in low-income areas and have health troubles.

These findings contradict the previously held belief that small quantities of alcohol, particularly red wine, are good for the heart. This belief is based on shoddy evidence that the vino-avowed French have lower rates of heart disease.

The new research, published Monday in the journal JAMA Network Open, maintained there was no reduction in heart disease deaths among light or moderate drinkers, regardless of their health or socioeconomic status. . .

She added that far from being good for you, consuming alcohol likely raises the risk of cancer “from the first drop.” (Read more from “Even Light Drinking is Harmful to Older Adults, Study Warns: ‘From the First Drop’” HERE)

Planned Parenthood Execs Allegedly Caught Discussing Sale of Fetus Body Parts in Shocking Undercover Video; Video Suppressed By Harris for 9 Years

By New York Post. A pro-life activist investigated for criminal activity by then-California Attorney General Kamala Harris in 2015 released undercover footage Tuesday showing Planned Parenthood executives apparently discussing the sale of body parts from late-term fetuses, some of which had been delivered alive and mostly intact.

David Daleiden of the Center for Medical Progress (CMP), who posed with a colleague as laboratory wholesalers at the National Abortion Federation’s commercial trade show in 2015, videotaped two conversations with Dr. Ann Schutt-Ainé, the chief medical officer of Planned Parenthood Gulf Coast, and Tram Nguyen, RN, the branch’s vice president of abortion access.

While the CMP has always contended that Daleiden’s videos revealed illegalities, Planned Parenthood said at the time the initial videos were released that their staffers were discussing legal, not-for-profit donation of fetal tissue to research firms.

But Daleiden claims these newly released videos show even more demonstratively that Planned Parenthood’s talking points at the time were false — and that staff was engaged in wrongdoing.

“Schutt-Ainé and Nguyen described dismembering the fetuses after delivery to get around possible violations of the federal partial-birth abortion law,” Daleiden, who calls himself a citizen journalist, told The Post. (Read more from “Planned Parenthood Execs Allegedly Caught Discussing Sale of Fetus Body Parts in Shocking Undercover Video” HERE)

______________________________________________

Planned Parenthood Sting Video Suppressed by Harris Released After Nine Years

By Washington Examiner. Video footage captured in 2015 by an anti-abortion activist that was suppressed by then-California Attorney General Kamala Harris was released Thursday, revealing discussions among Planned Parenthood executives about the handling of body parts of fetuses aborted in the late second trimester, which activists have alleged amount to an admission of wrongdoing. . .

Since July 2015, the videos have been suppressed following a court injunction that was lifted in May following their incorporation into the federal congressional record during a hearing on abortion hosted by Rep. Marjorie Taylor Greene (R-GA).

As Daleiden faces criminal charges for recording the videos surreptitiously, Harris’s role as attorney general of California at the onset of the case is likely to draw more attention as she campaigns for the presidency.

One of the videos shows both Schutt-Ainé and Nguyen describing how they take measures to avoid prosecution under the federal partial-birth abortion ban by dismembering the fetus while it is partially outside the womb to preserve the internal organs of the fetus for harvesting.

“If I’m doing a procedure, and I’m seeing that I’m in fear that it’s about to come to the umbilicus [navel], I might ask for a second set of forceps to hold the body at the cervix and pull off a leg, or two, so it’s not PBA,” Schutt-Ainé said in the video.

In a different video, Nguyen describes for Daleiden one scenario in which a minor patient’s discomfort required the physician “to hurry up” and compared it to “other days [when] it’s more intact, where it’s, like, maybe only, like, an arm that’s disarticulated.”

(Read more from “Planned Parenthood Sting Video Suppressed by Harris Released After Nine Years” HERE)

Kamala Harris’s Husband Had Affair With Kids’ Nanny and Teacher, Aborted Baby

Kamala Harris’ husband Doug Emhoff has broken his silence on having an affair during his first marriage. . .

This came after the Daily Mail revealed Emhoff cheated on his first wife with the blonde nanny, Najen Naylor who also taught at the private school attended by their two kids.

They reported that Emhoff got Naylor pregnant, but she “did not keep the child.”

Naylor didn’t deny the affair or pregnancy when approached by the Daily Mail at her Hamptons home. . .

Emhoff’s first marriage ended in 2009, then he married Harris in 2014 when he was an LA entertainment lawyer and she was California attorney general. (Read more from “Kamala Harris’s Husband Had Affair With Kids’ Nanny and Teacher, Aborted Baby” HERE)

Photo credit: Gage Skidmore via Flickr

Teen Accused of Murdering Neighbor in Hot Tub to Feel What It Was Like to Stab Someone

A 15-year-old Texas boy has been charged with murdering a neighbor in her hot tub — allegedly telling investigators he wanted to see what it was like to stab someone.

The young teen was arrested nine days after school bus driver Dana Magnuson, 62, was found dead with multiple stab wounds inside the shed behind her Hockley home on July 20, officials told ABC 13.

Investigators believe she was first attacked in her hot tub, with the fight moving to her home and then the shed where she was found.

“There was still blood everywhere — all over,” her son, Tyler Pitney, told Fox 26. “To be honest, I don’t think it’s really hit me yet.”

Once under arrest, the teen suspect told investigators he had wanted to see what it felt like to stab someone, sources told ABC 13. (Read more from “Teen Accused of Murdering Neighbor in Hot Tub to Feel What It Was Like to Stab Someone” HERE)

Photo credit: Flickr

Fighter Alleged to Have Male Chromosomes Set to Face Another Woman After Italian Opponent Only Lasted 46 Seconds

Imane Khelif’s first female opponent only lasted 46 seconds into the first round. We don’t know how long her next opponent will last, but we know who she will face.

Khelif, the fighter who failed the International Boxing Association’s (IBA) gender eligibility test in 2023 and is yet allowed to compete against females in the 2024 Paris Olympics, will go head-to-head with Hungary’s Anna Luca Hamori.

Twenty-five-year-old Imane Khelif was cleared to compete at the 2024 Olympics, even after being disqualified from the International Boxing Association (IBA) 2023 World Boxing Championships for failing gender-eligibility tests, according to Fox News. The International Olympic Committee, which uses different criteria to determine eligibility, ruled Khelif eligible to compete.

“Everyone competing in the women’s category is complying with the competition eligibility rules,” IOC spokesperson Mark Adams said. “They are women in their passports, and it’s stated that this is the case.”

The controversial Algerian fighter, who is alleged to have male chromosomes, made headlines Thursday by making Italian fighter Angela Carini withdraw in less than a minute.

(Read more from “Fighter Alleged to Have Male Chromosomes Set to Face Another Woman After Italian Opponent Only Lasted 46 Seconds” HERE)

Dad Wins Full Custody of Son, 4, After Child’s Mother Allegedly Tried to Raise Him Non-Binary

A California father said he’s been granted full custody of his 4-year-old son following a protracted legal battle with the boy’s mother — who allegedly forced the child to wear dresses and glitter because she wanted to raise him as non-binary.

Harrison Tinsley told “The Daily Signal Podcast” that he prevailed in the years-long court battle to win full physical custody of Sawyer, which the dad likened to “watching a miracle.”

“I know he’s a boy. He wants to be a boy. He adamantly expresses that,” Tinsley told host Virginia Allen. “If you say anything to the contrary he gets very upset.”

Tinsley alleged that Sawyer’s mother — who he said identifies as a lesbian and non-binary herself — tried to push her gender ideology onto the child from the time he was a baby.

This included a cruel campaign of gaslighting like referring to Sawyer with they/them pronouns over his protestations, and forcing him to wear girls’ diapers, dresses and makeup, the dad claimed. (Read more from “Dad Wins Full Custody of Son, 4, After Child’s Mother Allegedly Tried to Raise Him Non-Binary” HERE)

Photo credit: Flickr

Flight Canceled After Flight Attendant Goes Off on Passenger Reportedly Requesting a Blanket

An Air Canada flight was canceled Friday after a flight attendant went off on a passenger who reportedly asked for a blanket, according to multiple reports.

The reported incident took place aboard Flight AC73 from Morocco bound for Montreal, according to the New York Post (NYP). The argument reportedly stemmed from one of the passengers requesting a blanket, according to CTV News.

In a video circulating on social media filmed by an onlooking passenger, the Air Canada flight attendant appears to be yelling at a different passenger in both English and French.

“You will behave or we will get off!” the flight attendant yelled, according to the New York Post.

“I don’t want no bullying against my crew! Okay? Everyone behaves!” the Air Canada employee can be heard yelling in the video.

(Read more from “Flight Canceled After Flight Attendant Goes Off on Passenger Reportedly Requesting a Blanket” HERE)

Photo credit: Flickr

Parents in the Netherlands Can Now Agree to Euthanize Their Terminally Ill Children Under 12 to End ‘Unbearable Suffering’

The Dutch government has announced it will expand current euthanasia laws to allow medical assistance in dying for young children between the ages of one and 12 years old.

According to the press release from the government, this will end the “hopeless and unbearable suffering” of up to 10 children each year who are terminally ill.

Dutch Health Minister Ernst Kuipers, a doctor before becoming a politician, said, “This is a particularly complex subject that deals with very harrowing situations. I am pleased that, after intensive consultation with all parties involved, we have come to a solution with which we can help these terminally ill children, their parents, and also their practitioners.”

The Netherlands was the first country in the world to legalize euthanasia, with the practice being decriminalized in 2002.

Since the introduction of euthanasia laws, children as young as 12 have been permitted to be euthanized. (Read more from “Parents in the Netherlands Can Now Agree to Euthanize Their Terminally Ill Children Under 12 to End ‘Unbearable Suffering'” HERE)