Iran Agreed to Surrender Enriched Uranium, End Nuclear Ambitions in Tentative Deal with Trump: Reports

Multiple reports have indicated that U.S. negotiators believe that Iran has committed to giving up its nuclear ambitions and its highly enriched uranium as a part of a broader peace deal with President Donald Trump.

On Saturday afternoon, President Trump announced that an “agreement has been largely negotiated” between Washington and Tehran. However, Mr Trump said that the final details of the deal were still being discussed and would not be made public at the time.

According to a report from the New York Times, citing “two U.S. officials”, the Islamist regime in Iran verbally agreed to U.S. negotiators that it would give up its stockpile of highly enriched uranium.

Although exactly how the nuclear material would be removed from the country remains unclear, such an agreement would fulfil a longstanding and major aim of the White House.

While the Islamist regime has yeet to confirm any details and has a spotty track record of following through on its commitments, an agreement would also likely shore up support from Republican lawmakers on Capitol Hill, some of whom have expressed scepticism about coming to any agreement with the Mullahs. (Read more from “Iran Agreed to Surrender Enriched Uranium, End Nuclear Ambitions in Tentative Deal with Trump: Reports” HERE)

White House Secured Following Reports Of Multiple Gunshots Outdoors

U.S. Secret Service agents scrambled to secure the White House after at least 20 gunshots were heard Saturday evening when a suspect was fatally shot after firing at a security booth outside the campus.

The gunfire took place at an intersection to the immediate west of the campus with the gunman and a civilian down, according to Fox News reporter Chad Pergram.

“Shortly after 6:00 p.m. Saturday, an individual approached a Secret Service checkpoint in the area of 17th Street and Pennsylvania Avenue NW,” Pergram posted, citing the Secret Service. “A preliminary investigation indicates that as the individual approached, he removed a weapon from his bag and began firing at posted officers. Secret Service police officers returned fire, striking the suspect, who was transported to an area hospital, where he later died.”

The suspect, later identified as Nasire Best, 21, had a history of mental health issues and violated a court order to stay away from the White House after previous encounters with the Secret Service, the New York Post reported. Best notably believed he was Jesus Christ, according to the outlet.

Reporters were rushed into the White House Press Briefing Room, NBC reporter Julie Tsirkin posted on X. ABC News reporter Selina Wang posted video showing her diving to the ground at the apparent sound of the gunshots, and said she’d been moved to the White House press briefing room by the Secret Service. (Read more from “White House Secured Following Reports Of Multiple Gunshots Outdoors” HERE)

Trump Administration Reads In Conservative Podcasters On State Of Iran Negotiations

The White House briefed multiple conservative media figures on negotiations with Iran over a potential peace deal which could end the nearly three-month-long armed conflict.

Multiple conservative media figures, including Salem Radio Network host Scott Jennings, Fox News host Kayleigh McEnany, Daily Caller Editorial Director Vince Coglianese, and Turning Point USA’s Andrew Kolvet took to X to defend President Donald Trump’s efforts following a briefing with a “senior administration official.” Coglianese outlined what the unidentified official told them about progress in the talks, saying there had been one marked shift in the Iranians’ tone, using the phrase “NO DUST, NO DOLLARS” as the “topline.”

The senior administration official told Coglianese and others the Iranians were “clearly talking details about getting rid of the enriched stockpile in a way they never have before” and had agreed to end further uranium enrichment.

“They have acknowledged that is something they’re going to have to give on,” the official added.

“Iran doesn’t get a dime unless they actually produce real results,” Coglianese posted, adding, “The Trump administration believes it is now just days away from a memorandum of understanding with the Iranian regime. It won’t be signed today or tomorrow, the official says, but that’s primarily because communication with Iranian leadership moves very slowly.” (Read more from “Trump Administration Reads In Conservative Podcasters On State Of Iran Negotiations” HERE)

Candace Owens And Hunter Biden Team Up To Spread Trump Assassination Attempt Conspiracy

Candace Owens questioned the idea that President Donald Trump survived “four assassination attempts” and discussed Charlie Kirk’s assassination Thursday in an interview with Hunter Biden.

Owens discussed the murder of Kirk, Turning Point USA’s founder and the government’s response with the son of former Democrat President Joe Biden. She questioned the authenticity of Trump having survived “four assassination attempts” after Hunter alleged government corruption and obfuscation in connection with Kirk’s death and the Butler, Pennsylvania, assassination attempt against Trump. The pair also covered scandals surrounding Hunter and other political issues. Trump has faced multiple attempts on his life, including at Butler, West Palm Beach and Mar-a-lago, Florida and most recently the White House Correspondents’ Dinner.

“We still don’t know what happened to Charlie,” Owens said, claiming there is “zero interest” in investigating the assassination. Referring to the Trump family, FBI Director Kash Patel and others, she said, “To see all of these people have zero interest in the obvious holes in this story, even if ultimately the holes get filled and there’s a picture that makes sense, which I put that at zero percent chance. But just, you know, the fact that they have zero interest and are just accepting the narrative […] I’m just done with politics.”

“That element of gaslighting that’s happening here,” Owens continued. “They’re pretending that the people who are noticing that none of this is making sense are the crazy ones, and everyone else who’s like, ‘Nope, turn the chapter a week later, it’s all solved […] and none of it makes sense but just accept this slop’ — it is the most infuriating thing and it’s fully removed the scales from my eyes.”

“This is sheer evil,” Owens concluded, prompting agreement from Hunter. “Exactly. It is good versus evil,” he told her.

Hunter then voiced his indignation at the public’s reception of Candace’s discussion of the Kirk assassination. “And the criticism of you for asking the questions for someone who was like a brother to you, it’s like, what the [f*ck] are you talking about?”

(Read more from “Candace Owens And Hunter Biden Team Up To Spread Trump Assassination Attempt Conspiracy” HERE)

Popular Chat Site With Pedophile Epidemic Drowning In State Lawsuits

Another state sued chat platform Discord on Friday over alleged failure to safeguard against child sexual abuse.

The popular gaming site systematically allows strangers to contact minors, relies heavily on unpaid volunteers to moderate the platform for exploitative conduct and does not enforce violations of rules rigorously, among other missteps, Republican Texas Attorney General Ken Paxton’s office claimed in its lawsuit. Discord faces three other lawsuits from Republican states over similar claims as its reputation suffers from reports of users’ encounters with online pedophiles and abductors, including abusive cult-inspired networks investigated by the Daily Caller News Foundation.

Discord has not made meaningful changes “despite escalating notice from federal prosecutors, the United States Senate, the Federal Trade Commission and the attorneys general of multiple states, including Texas,” the lawsuit says. Texas asked a court to find Discord liable for unlawful business practices and require it to upgrade its age verification system, default all account safety settings to maximum protection, surrender money earned from the unlawful conduct and other demands.

“The lawsuit’s characterization of Discord does not reflect the platform we have built or the investments we have made in user safety,” a Discord spokesperson told the DCNF. “Discord is a communications platform built to connect people around playing games. Users join Discord communities intentionally, based on their interests, and unlike social media, the platform has no algorithmic feed, infinite scroll, or public ‘likes’ pushing content to mass audiences.”

“Our safety systems combine advanced technology and human-led investigations, alongside user reports to help identify accounts or spaces engaged in harmful activity, including sharing exploitative and child sexual abuse materials,” the spokesperson said. “We provide teen users and their parents and guardians with important privacy and safety tools, including Teen Safety Assist and our Family Center. We look forward to collaborating with policymakers in working toward a safer online experience for all users on Discord and across the internet.” (Read more from “Popular Chat Site With Pedophile Epidemic Drowning In State Lawsuits” HERE)

Speaker Johnson Calls off Vote on Iran War Resolution that was on the Verge of Passing

Republicans struggled Thursday to find the votes to dismiss legislation that would compel President Trump to withdraw from the war with Iran, delaying planned votes on the matter into June.

The House had scheduled a vote on a war powers resolution, brought by Democrats, that would rein in Trump’s military campaign. But as it became clear that Republicans would not have the numbers to defeat the bill, GOP leaders declined to hold a vote on it. It was the latest sign of the slipping support in Congress for a war that Trump launched more than two months ago without congressional approval.

“We had the votes without question and they knew it, and as a result they’re playing a political game,” said Rep. Gregory Meeks (D-NY), who sponsored the bill.

Republicans in the Senate are also working to ensure they have the votes to dismiss another war powers resolution that advanced to a final vote earlier this week, when four GOP senators supported the resolution and three others were absent from the vote.

The actions by congressional leaders showed Republicans are struggling to maintain political backing for Trump’s handling of the war. Rank-and-file Republicans are increasingly willing to defy the president over the conflict. (Read more from “Speaker Johnson Calls off Vote on Iran War Resolution that was on the Verge of Passing” HERE)

Ivanka Trump Targeted for Assassination by IRGC Terrorist in Plot to Avenge President Taking out His Mentor: Sources

First Daughter Ivanka Trump was targeted for assassination by an Islamic Revolutionary Guard Corps (IRGC) trained terrorist in a twisted plot to avenge the president taking out his mentor, The Post has learned.

Recently captured Mohammad Baqer Saad Dawood Al-Saadi, 32, made a “pledge” to kill Ivanka and even had a blueprint of her Florida home, sources claimed.

The Iraqi national was allegedly targeting President Donald Trump’s family in response to the killing of Iranian military chief Qasem Soleimani in a US drone strike in Baghdad six years ago.

“After Qasem was killed, he [Al-Saadi] went around telling people ‘we need to kill Ivanka to burn down the house of Trump the way he burned down our house,’” Entifadh Qanbar, a former deputy military attaché in the Iraqi embassy in Washington told The Post.

“We heard that he had a plan of Ivanka’s house in Florida,” Qanbar added. A second source also confirmed Al-Saadi’s plot to kill Ivanka.

Al-Saadi also posted a picture of a map showing the enclave in Florida where Ivanka and husband Jared Kushner have a $24 million home on X, alongside a chilling threat in Arabic which translates to: “I say to the Americans look at this picture and know that neither your palaces nor the Secret Service will protect you. We are currently in the stage of surveillance and analysis. I told you, our revenge is a matter of time.” (Read more from “Ivanka Trump Targeted for Assassination by IRGC Terrorist in Plot to Avenge President Taking out His Mentor: Sources” HERE)

Kevin Warsh Sworn in as Federal Reserve Chair; ‘I Want Him to be Totally Independent,’ Trump Says

Kevin Warsh was sworn in Friday as the new chairman of the Federal Reserve, taking over leadership of the world’s most powerful central bank at a moment of rising inflation fears, market jitters and ongoing concerns about the entity’s independence.

President Donald Trump said at a White House ceremony Warsh would be “totally independent”

“I want Kevin to be totally independent,” he said. “Don’t look at me, don’t look at anybody.”

Supreme Court Justice Clarence Thomas swore in Warsh, 56, whom the Senate confirmed as chair last week.

“I will lead a reform-oriented Federal Reserve, learning from past successes and mistakes, both escaping static frameworks and models and upholding clear standards of integrity and performance,” Warsh said. (Read more from “Kevin Warsh Sworn in as Federal Reserve Chair; ‘I Want Him to be Totally Independent,’ Trump Says” HERE)

Wife of ‘Nerdy Gamer’ Accused of Beating ‘Trump House’ Owner to Brink of Death Reveals Violent Past

The horrified wife of a Navy veteran accused of viciously beating the elderly owner of the San Diego-area “Trump House” described her husband’s dark past — and revealed that she now plans to divorce the “nerdy gamer.”

Breanna Butler, 32, told The California Post that her husband Thomas Caleb Butler, also 32, acted violently toward his family and dangerously mixed alcohol with his medication “frequently.”

Breanna had been separated from Thomas for two years due to his violent nature, which she attributed to his mental illness.

“[He] has a history of mental health illness, and it became violent for our family, so it was best we were in separate households,” said Breanna, who has a child with her soon-to-be ex and last spoke to hime three weeks ago.

“Every time we speak it’s very hostile.”

Thomas has been charged with the attempted murder of Kerry Sheron, 69, outside his Escondido home, which is adorned with tons of pro-Trump regalia and dozens of American flags. (Read more from “Wife of ‘Nerdy Gamer’ Accused of Beating ‘Trump House’ Owner to Brink of Death Reveals Violent Past” HERE)

Trump Admin Announces Green Card Applicants Must Leave US and Apply from Home Country

U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services (USCIS) announced on Friday a major shift in immigration policy, dictating that noncitizens in the U.S. who have applied for a green card, or lawful permanent resident status, must leave the country indefinitely — even if they are in the country legally and regardless of whether they have spouses or children with citizenship.

Green card petitioners will then be required to wait for their application to be processed outside the country through consular processing via the U.S. Department of State.

USCIS said it will grant “adjustment of status” only in extraordinary circumstances, on a case-by-case basis.

The Trump administration’s position remains that when noncitizens travel into the country via student visas, tourist visas or temporary work status, they are supposed to leave once that term expires and that temporary permission to be in the U.S. should not serve as the first step toward getting a green card.

Officials claim the policy reflects the original intentions of the law, though lawsuits and litigation are expected to follow. (Read more from “Trump Admin Announces Green Card Applicants Must Leave US and Apply from Home Country” HERE)