Elon Musk Defends Trump and Slams Establishment Media for Taking Quote Out of Context

Tesla CEO Elon Musk is defending former President Donald Trump on Sunday after multiple establishment media outlets ran headlines stating that the former president warned the U.S. would see a “bloodbath” if he is not reelected.

Although Trump did use the word “bloodbath” during a speech in Ohio on Saturday, outlets such as NPR, Politico, The Hill, NBC News, The New York Times and others used the term in headlines without context. Musk said the headlines were “legacy media lies” and he made multiple posts Sunday criticizing their use of the term and stressing the need for context.

Musk responded to MSNBC’s “Morning Joe” co-host Joe Scarborough’s post on X, formerly Twitter, of video clips from the Jan. 6, 2021, Capitol riot and the caption: “Donald Trump’s America. And he is proud of it. Promised another ‘bloodbath’ if he loses again.”

“Jan 6 was not a ‘bloodbath’ by any definition and Trump was referring to job losses in the auto industry when he used that word,” Musk, the owner of X, replied to Scarborough. “Your post is extremely misleading.”

When Trump used the word “bloodbath,” he was discussing China’s reported plans to build cars in Mexico and sell them cheaply in the United States.

(Read more from “Elon Musk Defends Trump and Slams Establishment Media for Taking Quote Out of Context” HERE)

Self-Admitted Member of Hezbollah Caught Crossing Texas Border, Says He Wanted ‘To Make a Bomb’

A Lebanese migrant was arrested by border patrol in El Paso, Texas March 9 after he confessed to being a Hezbollah member, the New York Post reported.

Basel Bassel Ebbadi, 22, was apprehended after he admitted to being a Hezbollah member with intentions to build a bomb in New York. During his custody, Ebbadi revealed his plan when asked about the reason why he was in the US. “I’m going to try to make a bomb,” he allegedly said according to a Border Patrol document, the New York Post stated.

In a detailed interview, Ebbadi explained he left Lebanon and Hamas because he didn’t want to take lives. He also talked about his long time with Hezbollah, where he spent seven years in training aimed at non-Muslims and four years protecting weapon storage areas, the outlet stated.

Ebbadi faced many problems on his way to the US, like getting robbed in Costa Rica and using fake names in different countries. Still, he wanted to get to New York and see more of the US, the outlet added. The authorities are treating Ebbadi’s bomb threat very seriously. They have isolated him and scheduled an interview with the Tactical Terrorism Response Team (TTRT). They are also deciding which country to send him back to. (Read more from “Self-Admitted Member of Hezbollah Caught Crossing Texas Border, Says He Wanted ‘To Make a Bomb’” HERE)

Photo credit: Flickr

Dems Read Trans Book to Children for ‘National Reading Day’

Members of the Missouri Freedom Caucus read Daily Wire host Matt Walsh’s children’s book “Johnny the Walrus” after Democratic officials in the state read a book that promoted transgenderism to children for “National Reading Day.”

A video posted to X by the popular account Libs of TikTok earlier this month showed the Kansas City, Missouri, Mayor Quinton Lucas, city officials, and council members reading “Introducing Teddy: A Gentle Story about Gender and Friendship.”

The LGBTQ book is written for children between the ages of 3 and 6 and focuses on a boy, Errol, and his teddy bear friend, Thomas. In the story, Thomas tells Errol that he feels like a “girl teddy,” and wishes his name was “Tilly.” Errol tells Thomas he “doesn’t care” if he’s “a girl teddy or a boy teddy. What matters is that you are my friend.” Thomas then puts his bowtie in his hair because he’s “always wanted a bow instead.”

Republican Missouri state Sen. Rick Brattin, along with members of the Missouri Freedom Caucus, responded to the Kansas City government officials’ video on Friday by posting a video of lawmakers reading Walsh’s bestselling children’s book.

(Read more from “Dems Read Trans Book to Children for ‘National Reading Day’” HERE)

Photo credit: Flickr

Trump Contemplates “Abortion Limits” Decision

Former President Donald Trump has indicated that he will soon make a decision on whether to campaign on abortion limits in the run-up to the 2024 presidential election. In an interview with Fox News Mediabuzz host Howard Kurtz, Trump addressed the issue.

While Trump has neither confirmed nor denied recent reports suggesting his support for a 16-week abortion limit, he plans on making a decision soon. He expressed a desire to find a balance that could satisfy both sides of the abortion debate, and aims to address concerns from both republicans and democrats.

During the interview, Trump criticized the Democratic Party’s stance on abortion, labeling its members as “radicals” for advocating abortion access up to nine months. He believes there’s a need to understand the importance of exceptions for cases involving rape, incest, and the health of the mother.

Trump acknowledged the challenges faced by Virginia Republicans, citing the loss of control of the House of Delegates after campaigning on a 15-week abortion ban with exceptions. He also attributed the party’s underperformance in the 2022 midterm elections partially to the abortion issue.

Former Vice President Mike Pence has notably refrained from endorsing Trump for the 2024 election, citing concerns about departing from traditional conservative policies. Despite participating in a pledge by the Republican National Convention to support the party’s nominee, Pence’s stance reflects ongoing divisions within the GOP.

Meanwhile, the Biden administration is expected to strongly advocate for abortion rights during the 2024 campaign. Vice President Kamala Harris recently visited a Planned Parenthood clinic in Minnesota as part of her “Fight for Reproductive Freedoms” campaign tour.

Photo credit: Gage Skidmore via Flickr

LOL: Biden Blasts Trump as ‘Too Old and Mentally Unfit’

President Joe Biden said that former President Donald Trump was mentally unfit for office, in contrast with himself, Saturday night.

Biden, 81, attended the annual Gridiron Club and Foundation Dinner for the first time during his presidency. The dinner is known for its comedic atmosphere and the attendance of foreign heads of state, with Estonian Prime Minister Kaja Kallas and Irish Taoiseach Leo Varadkar attending this year. Biden turned the focus of part of his speech to his own and Trump’s, 77, mental acuity, saying that one candidate was too old and mentally unfit for the job.

“One candidate’s too old and mentally unfit to be president,” Biden said. “The other guy’s me.”

“Don’t tell him, he thinks he’s running against Barack Obama, that’s what he said,” Biden quipped. (Read more from “LOL: Biden Blasts Trump as ‘Too Old and Mentally Unfit’” HERE)

Comer Foresees Multiple Criminal Referrals in Biden Impeachment Inquiry

House Oversight Chairman James Comer (R-KY) has indicated that the ongoing corruption-focused impeachment inquiry into President Joe Biden is poised to escalate dramatically. Comer’s assertion was made during an appearance on Fox News.

During his appearance on “Sunday Morning Futures” with Maria Bartiromo, Chairman Comer asserted that the impeachment inquiry is poised to yield significant consequences, potentially leading to criminal referrals. The assertion comes amidst a backdrop of mounting scrutiny surrounding the Biden family’s business dealings and allegations of influence peddling.

Central to the impeachment inquiry are allegations of influence peddling and financial impropriety involving President Biden’s son, Hunter Biden. Despite the Biden camp’s denials and attempts to dismiss the inquiry as a “sham,” Comer insists that the evidence uncovered thus far paints a damning picture.

According to Comer, the inquiry has unearthed a trail of suspicious activity, including numerous shell companies used to facilitate money laundering and funnel payments to various members of the Biden family. The payments, originating from countries like Romania, Kazakhstan, Ukraine, and Russia, allegedly occurred during Joe Biden’s tenure as vice president.

While Comer acknowledges encountering significant obstruction from the White House and Biden’s legal team, he maintains that the investigation has still managed to gather substantial evidence. This evidence, he contends, points to a pattern of criminal wrongdoing within the Biden family, necessitating the pursuit of criminal referrals.

Pence: Trump Calling January 6 Rioters Hostages Is ‘Unacceptable’

Former Vice President Mike Pence said Sunday on CBS’s “Face the Nation” that former President Donald Trump calling imprisoned January 6 rioters hostages was “unacceptable.”

Saturday, at a rally in Ohio, Trump said, “You see this spirit from the hostages. And that’s what they are os hostages. They’ve been treated terribly and very unfairly, and you know that, and everybody knows that. And we’re going to be working on that soon. The first day we get into office, we’re going to save our country, and we’re going to work with the people to treat those unbelievable patriots. And they were unbelievable patriots.”

Pence said, “I think it’s very unfortunate at a time that there are American hostages being held in Gaza. That the president or any other leaders would refer to people that are moving through our justice system as hostages. And it’s just unacceptable.”

He added, “The assaults on police officers, ultimately an environment that claimed lives, is something that I think was tragic. And I’ll never diminish it.” (Read more from “Pence: Trump Calling January 6 Rioters Hostages Is ‘Unacceptable’” HERE)

Photo credit: Gage Skidmore via Flickr

Report: Joe Biden Is ‘Angry and Anxious’ About Lagging Reelection Campaign

Democrat President Joe Biden is “angry and anxious” about his struggling reelection campaign, NBC News reports.

Things are so bad inside the White House that, at one recent meeting where advisers informed Biden of his falling poll numbers in battleground states like Michigan and Georgia, Biden then began yelling and cursing at staffers.

“President Joe Biden was seething,” NBC’s Peter Nicholas, Courtney Kube, and Carol E. Lee wrote on Sunday. “In a private meeting at the White House in January, allies of the president had just told him that his poll numbers in Michigan and Georgia had dropped over his handling of the war between Israel and Hamas. Both are battleground states he narrowly won four years ago, and he can’t afford any backsliding if he is to once again defeat Donald Trump. He began to shout and swear, a lawmaker familiar with the meeting said. He believed he had been doing what was right, despite the political fallout, he told the group, according to the lawmaker.”

White House spokesman Andrew Bates told NBC News about the incident in January: “President Biden makes national security decisions based on the country’s national security needs alone — no other factor.”

But whatever spin the White House and Biden’s campaign puts on the situation, the facts are clear: Biden is losing this election right now. Biden has only fallen worse since January. Polls across nearly every battleground state show former President Donald Trump, the presumptive Republican nominee for president in 2024 and Biden’s general election opponent, leading the current president significantly. (Read more from “Report: Joe Biden Is ‘Angry and Anxious’ About Lagging Reelection Campaign” HERE)

Photo credit: Flickr

Special Prosecutor Nathan Wade Resigns Amid Fani Willis Controversy

In a dramatic turn of events, Special Prosecutor Nathan Wade resigned from his position in the high-profile Georgia election interference case against former President Donald Trump. The resignation came following a ruling by Judge Scott McAfee, who demanded that either Wade or Fulton County District Attorney Fani Willis step down from the case due to concerns over conflicts of interest and impropriety.

The backdrop to Wade’s resignation is a saga of allegations, accusations, and courtroom drama that has gripped the attention of the nation. At the heart of the matter lies the integrity of the 2020 presidential election and the alleged attempts to overturn its results. However, amidst the legal proceedings, questions surrounding the conduct of those involved have emerged, casting a shadow over the pursuit of justice.

Judge McAfee’s ruling underscored the seriousness of the situation, highlighting what he described as a “tremendous lapse in judgment” on the part of Willis. While stopping short of disqualifying Willis from the case, the judge’s decision prompted Wade to tender his resignation in the interest of upholding the principles of democracy and ensuring the swift progression of the legal proceedings.


Wade’s resignation, though a significant development, does little to quell the controversy surrounding the case. Allegations of misconduct and favoritism continue to loom large, with accusations flying from both sides of the legal divide. Willis, in accepting Wade’s resignation, acknowledged the challenges ahead but remained resolute in her commitment to pursuing justice.

The resignation of Special Prosecutor Nathan Wade marks a pivotal moment in the Georgia election interference case, but it is unlikely to bring an end to the turmoil that has engulfed it. As the legal proceedings continue, the spotlight will remain firmly fixed on those involved, with the eyes of the nation watching intently as the quest for justice unfolds.

Schools to Let Students Opt out of Holocaust Lesson, Citing Students With ‘Different Experiences’

Virginia’s largest school district will let students skip a presentation from a Holocaust survivor, saying the diverse district includes students with “different experiences.”

“We understand that all students have different experiences. If you prefer to opt your child out from participating in this presentation, please email your child’s history teacher and they will be provided an alternate assignment. Please email your child’s history teacher with any questions that you may have,” a letter from Cooper Middle School said.

The letter referred to a scheduled presentation from a Holocaust survivor to seventh-graders, according to Adele Scalia, a mother of one of those middle schoolers.

Fairfax County Public Schools (FCPS) claimed it is advertising an opt-out for the benefit of Jews.

“Each year, Cooper MS invites a Holocaust survivor to speak with students to affirm meaningful learning experiences that increase representation of all identity groups that are essential to student learning. Some Jewish students have previously expressed discomfort while engaging in dialogue around this visit. For that reason, school leadership makes every effort to partner with families of these students, who are 12 and 13 years old, to keep them informed. This opt-out allows the family the opportunity to make the best informed decision on behalf of their student,” it said in a statement to The Daily Wire. (Read more from “Schools to Let Students Opt out of Holocaust Lesson, Citing Students With ‘Different Experiences’” HERE)