Jill Biden Defends 81-Year-Old Senile Joe Biden

First Lady Jill Biden hit back on concerns about her husband’s old age after a reporter said that “everything is on the line” as the 2024 election nears the corner.

On Thursday, MSNBC host Mika Brzezinski stressed unease about Biden’s mental and physical health, to which Jill responded by saying that his age is an “asset” because he’s “lived history.”

“This is a massive amount of physical and emotional stress. It would be on any person. Your husband is 81. At the end of a second term, he’d be 86. As his life partner of 46 years, is there a part of you that is worried about his age and health? Can he do it?” Brzezinski asked.

In response, Jill described her husband as having “vigor,” “energy,” and “passion”— despite just last week, the First Lady had to rush to Biden’s side and guide him after seemingly becoming lost and confused.

Jill also criticized those who said they wouldn’t vote for Biden because of his age. She said her husband is a “wise” man who has a lot of experience and can make thoughtful decisions, claiming the president was the right man for the job at this moment in history. (Read more from “Jill Biden Defends 81-Year-Old Senile Joe Biden” HERE)

Photo credit: Gage Skidmore via Flickr

Delete Facebook, Delete Twitter, Follow Restoring Liberty and Joe Miller at gab HERE.

Texan National Guard Seizes Land by Border to Block Illegals, Kicks Out Border Patrol

The Texas National Guard has seized control of a park at the U.S. southern border and is now blocking Border Patrol from entering the area – part of an effort to stop the surge of illegal immigration into Texas and a move likely to significantly increase tensions between Texas Gov. Greg Abbott and the federal government.

The state government has taken control of Shelby Park in the city of Eagle Pass, Texas, which has been at the center of the migrant crisis that has engulfed the U.S. border. Authorities have now set up razor wire and fences to block off the area. . .

In a statement, the Texas Military Dept. said it has maintained a presence in the park since 2021, including with security points and temporary barriers.

“The current posture is to prepare for future illegal immigrant surges and to restrict access to organizations that perpetuate illegal immigrant crossings in the park and greater Eagle Pass area,” it said.

The Border Patrol union confirmed to Fox News that agents were being blocked from entering by Texas soldiers, and praised Abbott for taking matters into his own hands. (Read more from “Texan National Guard Seizes Land by Border to Block Illegals, Kicks Out Border Patrol” HERE)

Photo credit: Flickr

Delete Facebook, Delete Twitter, Follow Restoring Liberty and Joe Miller at gab HERE.

Hunter Biden Pleads Not Guilty to Tax Charges

Hunter Biden pleaded not guilty to federal tax charges in California on Thursday.

The controversial tax charges did not include Foreign Agents Registration Act (FARA) violations and did not implicate President Joe Biden in any wrongdoing.

“The steps taken by Hunter to evade taxes are impressive, but not nearly as impressive as the efforts of the Justice Department to evade any direct implications for his father, President Biden,” Jonathan Turley, an attorney and professor at George Washington University Law School, wrote in the New York Post.

Special Counsel David Weiss indicted Hunter in December on nine charges, including three felonies: allegedly failing to file taxes, evading an assessment, and filing a fraudulent form.

The indictment alleges Hunter “willfully failed to pay his 2016, 2017, 2018, and 2019 taxes on time, despite having access to funds to pay some or all of these taxes” and instead “spent millions of dollars on an extravagant lifestyle.” (Read more from “Hunter Biden Pleads Not Guilty to Tax Charges” HERE)

Delete Facebook, Delete Twitter, Follow Restoring Liberty and Joe Miller at gab HERE.

16K Chinese Migrants Apprehended by Border Patrol Since October

Border Patrol agents apprehended nearly 16,000 Chinese migrants who crossed the border between ports of entry since the new fiscal year began on October 1, according to unofficial reports reviewed by Breitbart Texas. This number is nearly two-thirds of the Chinese migrants apprehended during the entire Fiscal Year 23, which ended on September 30.

Since October 1, 2023, Border Patrol agents apprehended approximately 15,800 Chinese nationals who illegally crossed the border between ports of entry, the report indicates. Official reports from U.S. Customs and Border Protection reveal the apprehension of 9,844 migrants in October and November. This leaves nearly 6,800 who were apprehended since December 1, 2023.

Since President Joe Biden took office on January 21, 2021, the apprehension of Chinese migrants illegally entering the U.S. rose from single digits per month to thousands per month. In February 2021, Biden’s first full month in office, agents apprehended only nine Chinese migrants. That number began to steadily rise to dozens per month in FY21 to hundreds per month in FY22 to thousands per month in FY23 and FY24.

The nearly 6,800 Chinese migrants apprehended since December 1, 2023, more than doubles the annual apprehension rate of any year before the Biden administration in Border Patrol reports dating back to 2007. (Read more from “16K Chinese Migrants Apprehended by Border Patrol Since October” HERE)

Delete Facebook, Delete Twitter, Follow Restoring Liberty and Joe Miller at gab HERE.

Horrifying: Gang of Pedophiles Filmed Themselves Raping Toddlers Inside Mall Bathroom

Shocking and horrifying videos have emerged, revealing a gang of at least seven men sexually abusing toddlers inside the restroom of a popular Houston mall, according to law enforcement. Arthur Hector Fernandez, a 29-year-old kiosk worker at the Galleria mall, is now facing charges related to assaulting toddlers and disseminating the appalling videos online.

The investigation was initiated by the FBI after abuse videos were shared on a private online forum and brought to their attention by the Australian Centre to Counter Child Exploitation. The videos, reportedly showing different assaults in various locations, including bathrooms at the Galleria mall, prompted immediate action.

Fernandez is the sole suspect charged in connection with the case, and it remains unclear if other individuals appearing in the videos have been identified by authorities. Two friends of Fernandez allegedly left their 2-year-old children in his care while they worked at the mall, contributing to the deeply distressing situation.

Law enforcement utilized an open-source image repository to search for the face of one of the abused children, subsequently matching it with social media images shared by one of the mothers. The identification process revealed Fernandez’s involvement, as the child’s mother recognized a pair of bracelets owned by the suspect in sanitized images provided by the police.

FBI agent Torrence White emphasized that perpetrators of such crimes often include individuals known to the victims, such as family members or community members. White warned parents that the danger might not always come from strangers but from people within their social circles.

Fernandez was arrested in December and remains in federal custody. The Galleria, Houston’s largest mall and the seventh largest in the United States, opened in 1969 and houses approximately 400 stores.

Photo credit: Flickr

Delete Facebook, Delete Twitter, Follow Restoring Liberty and Joe Miller at gab HERE.

Growing Skepticism: Nearly 40% of Americans Question Legitimacy of Biden’s Presidency

A recent poll conducted by the Washington Post and the University of Wisconsin in 2023 has unveiled a concerning trend, with nearly 40% of Americans expressing doubts about the legitimacy of President Joe Biden’s presidency. The survey, which compared sentiments to its 2022 edition, indicated a notable increase in concerns across party lines.

According to the National Pulse, the poll reported a significant drop in belief in Biden’s legitimacy, with just over 60% of adult Americans considering him the legitimate president in 2023, down from nearly 70% in 2022. Among Republicans, the decline was even more pronounced, with belief in the legitimacy of the 2020 election and Biden’s victory dropping from 40% to just over 30%. Democrats also showed increased skepticism, with almost 10% stating Biden is illegitimate in 2023 compared to roughly 5% in 2022. Independent-leaning respondents mirrored the trend, with only 66% believing in Biden’s legitimacy in 2023, down from 72% in 2022.

Of particular concern is the erosion of support among young Americans, with polling data revealing that they are less likely to believe Biden is a legitimate president compared to older demographics. This growing skepticism comes as Democrats intensify efforts to remove former President Donald Trump from the 2024 primary and general election ballots over accusations related to the events of January 6, 2021.

Another survey from 2023, conducted by Center Square and Noble Predictive Insights (NPI), further reflected negative perceptions of Biden’s leadership. The poll, sampling 2,500 registered voters, indicated that 49% of respondents view Biden as not being a strong leader. Additionally, 49% believe he lacks the judgment to serve effectively, while 47% consider him untrustworthy. A majority (66%) expressed the belief that the country is heading in the wrong direction under Biden’s leadership, and 54% disapprove of the job he is doing.

NPI CEO Mike Noble highlighted the bipartisan nature of dissatisfaction, emphasizing that Biden’s ratings are underwater with both older and younger voters. The 2024 elections may witness a reliance on voters leaning Democratic and independent, as Biden faces significant challenges in gaining approval across party lines. Another survey by National Public Radio (NPR) and Marist College conducted in August 2022 found that 52% of respondents disapproved of Biden’s performance, with disapproval more pronounced along party lines.

Photo credit: Flickr

Delete Facebook, Delete Twitter, Follow Restoring Liberty and Joe Miller at gab HERE.

Report: U.S. Army Sees Massive Decline in White Recruits

Over the last several years, the U.S. Military has struggled to meet recruitment goals across all branches, perhaps most of all with the Army.

One of the reasons for this has now been explained. White men are no longer enlisting in the numbers they did in the past.

Families which used to encourage young men to enlist are doing so in far fewer numbers for reasons which are obvious to many. New woke policies, the vaccine mandates and the embrace of DEI (Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion) policies mean white recruits are looked over for advancement in the US Military today. All of these factors have all contributed to this decline in white recruits. . .

Military.com reports:

Army Sees Sharp Decline in White Recruits

The Army’s recruiting of white soldiers has dropped significantly in the last half decade, according to internal data reviewed by Military.com, a decline that accounts for much of the service’s historic recruitment slump that has become the subject of increasing concern for Army leadership and Capitol Hill…

A total of 44,042 new Army recruits were categorized by the service as white in 2018, but that number has fallen consistently each year to a low of 25,070 in 2023, with a 6% dip from 2022 to 2023 being the most significant drop. No other demographic group has seen such a precipitous decline, though there have been ups and downs from year to year.

(Read more from “Report: U.S. Army Sees Massive Decline in White Recruits” HERE)

Photo credit: Flickr

Delete Facebook, Delete Twitter, Follow Restoring Liberty and Joe Miller at gab HERE.

Analysis: mRNA Shots for COVID Bypassed ‘Laws and Regulations’ Protecting Americans

A new analysis on the creation of the mRNA shots that were purported to help victims fight the COVID-19 virus that came out of a Chinese research lab and killed millions worldwide shows that they were imposed on Americans by bypassing all of the “laws or regulations that we count on to protect use from potentially harmful, or deadly, medical products…”

The analysis by Debbie Lerman, a graduate of Harvard who is a retired science writer, charged in the article that: “The COVID-19 mRNA vaccines were acquired and authorized through mechanisms designed to rush medical countermeasures to the military during emergencies involving weapons of mass destruction (WMD).”

Secondly, she said, “These mechanisms did not require the application of, or adherence to, any laws or regulations related to vaccine development or manufacturing.”

And then, too, “The Food and Drug Administration’s (FDA) Emergency Use Authorization for the vaccines was based on clinical trials and manufacturing processes conducted with no binding legal standards, no legally prescribed safety oversight or regulation, and no legal redress from the manufacturer for potential harms. (This last point is being challenged in multiple court cases, so far to no avail.)”

In the aftermath of COVID, there has been confirmed an epidemic of “suddenly died” cases. There are epidemics of myocarditis and pericarditis, and “turbo cancers.” There are rampant heart problems among the young, and there are uncounted vax injuries and deaths documented on the government’s VAERS website. (Read more from “Analysis: mRNA Shots for COVID Bypassed ‘Laws and Regulations’ Protecting Americans” HERE)

Photo credit: Flickr

Delete Facebook, Delete Twitter, Follow Restoring Liberty and Joe Miller at gab HERE.

Republicans Slam Judge for Not Delaying Trump’s Trial in Wake of Melania’s Mother’s Death

Republicans in Congress slammed Judge Arthur Engoron for not delaying former President Donald Trump’s trial Wednesday in wake of former First Lady Melania Trump’s mother’s death.

Both Republicans in the House and Senate heavily criticized Engoron for not delaying the case after the death of Melania’s mother, Amalija Knavs. New York Attorney General Letitia James brought the case forward regarding Trump’s businesses.

“This trial has been a joke from the beginning and not delaying it because of a death in the immediate family only solidifies Judge Engoron’s political agenda,” Republican Montana Sen. Steve Daines said after the ruling.

“Why wouldn’t Judge Engoron approve this request? @realDonaldTrump’s mother-in-law just passed away,” Republican Texas Rep. Lance Gooden said.

(Read more from “Republicans Slam Judge for Not Delaying Trump’s Trial in Wake of Melania’s Mother’s Death” HERE)

Delete Facebook, Delete Twitter, Follow Restoring Liberty and Joe Miller at gab HERE.

Revealed: U.N. Teachers Praised Hamas Oct. 7 Attacks Against Israel

Teachers in the United Nations Relief Works Agency (UNRWA) made antisemitic comments and celebrated the Oct. 7 Hamas terrorist attacks against Israel in group chats, according to a watchdog investigation report released Wednesday.

UNRWA is the primary U.N. agency responsible for providing humanitarian services to Palestinian people in the Gaza Strip and other Middle Eastern nations, including education, health care, emergency aid and social services. A group message channel of over 3,000 UNRWA teachers was discovered to be filed with posts praising Hamas as “heroes” for killing and raping civilians in Israel on Oct. 7, with some posts calling for the execution of the remaining hostages in Gaza, according to UN Watch, a nongovernmental watchdog agency.

“This is the motherlode of UNRWA teachers’ incitement to Jihadi terrorism,” Hillel Neuer, executive director of UN Watch, said in a statement Wednesday.

Examples include one UNRWA teacher, Waseem Ula, who has made several posts in the group chat celebrating Hamas and calling for the murder of Israelis, according to UN Watch. One of his posts includes a photo of a suicide bomber vest with the caption, “Wait, sons of Judaism.” In another post, he refers to terrorist Akran Abu Hasanen as his “friend” and “brother.”

Another UNRWA teacher, Abdallah Mehjez, seeks to aid Hamas by encouraging Palestinians in the group chat not to heed Israel’s warnings to move out of areas in Gaza that may be targeted in military operations, according to UN Watch. Prior to his career with UNRWA, Mehjez worked as a journalist for the BBC. (Read more from “Revealed: U.N. Teachers Praised Hamas Oct. 7 Attacks Against Israel” HERE)

Photo credit: Flickr

Delete Facebook, Delete Twitter, Follow Restoring Liberty and Joe Miller at gab HERE.