DOJ Delayed Hunter Biden Charges Ahead of Midterms to Not ‘Shoot Themselves in the Foot’: Whistleblower Docs

Federal prosecutors looking into tax fraud allegations against first son Hunter Biden made a point of delaying a charging decision in the case until after last year’s midterm elections to avoid “shooting themselves in the foot,” according to newly released whistleblower documents.

The revelation came from IRS supervisory agent Gary Shapley’s typed notes following a Sept. 22, 2022, meeting between investigators and prosecutors, during which the Delaware US Attorney’s Office and the Justice Department’s Tax Division “made the decision not to charge until after the election.”

“They said why should they shoot themselves in the foot by charging before,” Shapley wrote in his notes from that day.

The message was relayed to the investigative team by Assistant US Attorney Lesley Wolf, Shapley wrote in an affidavit dated Sept. 20, 2023. (Read more from “DOJ Delayed Hunter Biden Charges Ahead of Midterms to Not ‘Shoot Themselves in the Foot’: Whistleblower Docs” HERE)

Photo credit: Gage Skidmore via Flickr

Delete Facebook, Delete Twitter, Follow Restoring Liberty and Joe Miller at gab HERE.

New Texts Show Hunter Biden Complaining His Money Is ‘All Gone’ and Seeking Dad’s Help

Hunter Biden told his uncle James in December 2018 that he had run out of money and needed financial assistance from his father, according to new text messages revealed in IRS whistleblower documents.

The now-first son told James Biden that the millions of dollars he’d scooped from his business deals abroad was “all gone” and he could no longer afford school tuition for his three daughters or even basic living expenses.

“I can work when I’m in NYC all day every day for the next 3 months,” Hunter said in the Dec. 29, 2018, message to his uncle.

“But I can’t pay alimony w/o Dad or tuitions or for food and gas. Really it’s all gone.”

“I can go make it up in 15/20 days I’m sure, but he’s basically made it clear that he’s not paying alimony b/c Mom made clear that she won’t do it,” he added. (Read more from “New Texts Show Hunter Biden Complaining His Money Is ‘All Gone’ and Seeking Dad’s Help” HERE)

Delete Facebook, Delete Twitter, Follow Restoring Liberty and Joe Miller at gab HERE.

‘Whiplash,’ ‘Ideological Hatred,’ ‘Genuine Hate’: Energy Industry Confronts Challenge of Producing When Biden Despises Them

Democrat President Joe Biden’s administration’s “genuine hate” for fossil fuel producers and other traditional energy companies was at the forefront of a two-day-long summit on energy security here this week featuring top industry and business leaders and political voices from around the country.

Two different GOP presidential candidates—former United States Ambassador to the United Nations Nikki Haley and North Dakota Gov. Doug Burgum, both of whom will appear on the debate stage on Wednesday evening in southern California—spoke Monday here at the Hamm Institute for American Energy’s inaugural American Energy Security Summit. The summit, organized by billionaire founder and executive chairman of Continental Resources Harold Hamm, was a first-of-its-kind event bringing together top political leaders with top business and industry leaders to force a discussion on the future of American energy production.

Haley, in her remarks to the group, referred to a trip she took earlier in the campaign to visit workers on an offshore oil rig where she laid out her energy vision. She further expanded on it here, arguing that “every drop of American energy we produce is a godsend to American families” and energy “makes everything more affordable.”

“Unlike energy, common sense is in short supply these days,” Haley told the hundreds gathered on Monday. “In fact, in Joe Biden, we have a president who seems to genuinely hate American energy. We saw that fact on full display this week. Joe Biden made almost half the national petroleum reserve off limits to oil exploration. Americans are going to pay higher prices for this foolishness and get less energy. We’re going to get more dependent on foreign countries. That’s been consistent the past two years. More suffering at home and less security abroad. It’s the inevitable result of virtually every energy decision Joe Biden has made. He’s crushing producers under an avalanche of mandates. He’s blocked safe new drilling off our coasts. He canceled the Keystone pipeline. When the president talks, he demonizes companies like yours while insulting and ignoring the workers I met.” (Read more from “‘Whiplash,’ ‘Ideological Hatred,’ ‘Genuine Hate’: Energy Industry Confronts Challenge of Producing When Biden Despises Them” HERE)

Photo credit: Flickr

Delete Facebook, Delete Twitter, Follow Restoring Liberty and Joe Miller at gab HERE.

MAGA Republicans Rip Apart Senate Spending Bill: ‘Disgraceful’

Abipartisan funding bill meant to avert a looming government shutdown was put forward in the Senate on Tuesday and swiftly drew the ire of various MAGA Republicans.

The United States government is barreling towards a shutdown at the end of the month as the deadline approaches without a firm funding deal in sight. The process of approving a new government spending bill has been held up considerably by the further-right MAGA-aligned members of the House GOP, who have refused to support bills that continue to provide funding for things like aid to Ukraine and the investigation into Donald Trump by Special Counsel Jack Smith.

On Tuesday, a continuing resolution (CR) to fund the U.S. government was agreed upon in the Senate, with support from both Democrats and Republicans in the chamber. The resolution would keep the government funded through a new deadline of November 17 and would notably provide roughly $6 billion in funding for aid to Ukraine, as well as another $6 billion for disaster relief. This CR has been described as a temporary solution to buy Congress more time to negotiate on a new years-long funding agreement and is slated for a test vote late on Thursday. (Read more from “MAGA Republicans Rip Apart Senate Spending Bill: ‘Disgraceful'” HERE)

Delete Facebook, Delete Twitter, Follow Restoring Liberty and Joe Miller at gab HERE.

Major Brands Pull Ads From Rumble After Platform Refuses to Censor Russell Brand Over Sex Assault Allegations

Major brands have pulled ads from Rumble, following the video platform’s refusal to censor or demonetize actor and podcast host Russell Brand over decade-old sexual assault allegations published this month in the U.K. media.

Notably, YouTube, to much criticism, has banned Brand from monetization on all of his accounts over the allegations, though Brand has no charges against him and has strongly denied ever engaging in nonconsensual sex. Rumble refused to follow suit.

According to News Movement, Burger King is one of the brands that has paused advertisements on Brand’s Rumble channel. “Burger King has paused all advertising on the channel while investigations into the allegations are ongoing,” the company said.

Meal-kit company HelloFresh has pulled ads from all of Rumble, it seems, telling News Movement when it reached out about the allegations, “Thanks for pointing this out to us. We have manually removed our ads from Rumble.” (Read more from “Major Brands Pull Ads From Rumble After Platform Refuses to Censor Russell Brand Over Sex Assault Allegations” HERE)

Photo credit: Flickr

Delete Facebook, Delete Twitter, Follow Restoring Liberty and Joe Miller at gab HERE.

U.S. Enemies and Adversaries Reveal Intentions at United Nations General Assembly

The 78th session of the United Nations General Assembly opened this month with dictators and elected leaders alike — the U.N. does not prefer one or the other — descending upon New York City to deliver mind-numbing speeches replete with misinformation and disinformation.

It’s called the “General Debate,” but if you see the UNGA (pronounced un-gah) as a great deliberative body, I suggest you consult a competent ophthalmologist.

Those concerned about America’s national security, however, can find morsels of significance in the word salads served up by our adversaries and enemies. (The difference between adversaries and enemies? The former intend to defeat us. The latter intend to destroy us.)

Russian President Vladimir Putin did not attend this year’s UNGA. He’s busy waging a war of conquest and subjugation against Ukraine, Russia’s neighbor and a fellow U.N. member.

Speaking for Mr. Putin was his longtime and loyal foreign minister, Sergey Lavrov, who complained about Ukrainians’ stubborn refusal to submit. In the best tradition of Soviet propagandists, he characterized their defense of their independence, homeland and families as “the extermination of Russians.” He scolded “Western countries” that “support this.” (Read more from “U.S. Enemies and Adversaries Reveal Intentions at United Nations General Assembly” HERE)

Delete Facebook, Delete Twitter, Follow Restoring Liberty and Joe Miller at gab HERE.

‘He’ll Do It Again’: Hillary Clinton Warns of 2024 Russian Election Interference

Failed former presidential candidate Hillary Clinton has warned that Russia could allegedly interfere with the U.S. elections in 2024.

Speaking with former White House press secretary Jen Psaki, Hillary Clinton said that Russian President Vladimir Putin could indeed interfere again.

“He has indeed interfered in our elections in the past,” Psaki began on her MSNBC show Inside With Jen Psaki. “It’s not something, as you experienced firsthand, is not something we talk about a lot. Do you fear that that is something that could be happening for 2024, do you think we should be talking about it more?”

Clinton said that she had “no doubt” that Putin interfered in the previous 2016 election wherein she lost to former President Donald Trump.

(Read more from “‘He’ll Do It Again’: Hillary Clinton Warns of 2024 Russian Election Interference” HERE)

Delete Facebook, Delete Twitter, Follow Restoring Liberty and Joe Miller at gab HERE.

Hunter Biden Sues Rudy Giuliani Over Laptop

Hunter Biden on Tuesday filed a lawsuit against Rudy Giuliani alleging the former President Trump lawyer violated his privacy rights by illegally disseminating content from Biden’s infamous laptop.

The complaint filed in the U.S. District Court for the Central District of California states Giuliani is “primarily responsible” for the “total annihilation” of Biden’s digital privacy. It also names Robert Costello, a former federal prosecutor who previously represented Giuliani, as a defendant, Fox News has confirmed.

“For the past many months and even years, Defendants have dedicated an extraordinary amount of time and energy toward looking for, hacking into, tampering with, manipulating, copying, disseminating, and generally obsessing over data that they were given that was taken or stolen from Plaintiff’s devices or storage platforms, including what Defendants claim to have obtained from Plaintiff’s alleged ‘laptop’ computer,” Biden’s attorneys wrote in the complaint, claiming that the data was not even from a “laptop,” but from an “external drive.”

The contents of this “external drive” include pictures, videos, emails and other data that since their initial publication by the New York Post in 2020, have placed Biden in legal jeopardy and caused political problems for his father, President Biden. (Read more from “Hunter Biden Sues Rudy Giuliani Over Laptop” HERE)

Photo credit: Gage Skidmore via Flickr

Delete Facebook, Delete Twitter, Follow Restoring Liberty and Joe Miller at gab HERE.

Comer Reveals Hunter Received Foreign Money at Joe’s Home

House Oversight Committee Chairman James Comer (R-KY) revealed that Hunter Biden received a substantial sum from Beijing in 2019, and the beneficiary address for the wire transfer was that of Joe Biden.

Hunter Biden received two wires in 2019, one for $10,000 on July 26 and one for $250,000 on Aug. 2. Joe Biden announced his candidacy for president on April 26 that year. The transfers are the most recent payments from China that Hunter Biden is found to have received, and they further contradict Joe Biden’s claim in 2020 that his family never received money from China.

“Bank records don’t lie but President Joe Biden does. In 2020, Joe Biden told Americans that his family never received money from China. We’ve already proved that to be a lie earlier this year, and now we know that two wires originating from Beijing listed Joe Biden’s Wilmington home as the beneficiary address when he was running for President of the United States. When Joe Biden was vice president, he spoke on the phone and had coffee with Jonathan Li in Beijing, and later wrote a college letter of recommendation for his children,” Comer said in a statement. (Read more from “Comer Reveals Hunter Received Foreign Money at Joe’s Home” HERE)

Delete Facebook, Delete Twitter, Follow Restoring Liberty and Joe Miller at gab HERE.

Hunter Biden Digs Hole Even Deeper by Falsely Claiming Laptop Was ‘Hacked’

At least Hunter Biden now admits that the emails, pictures and documents are his. That’s progress.

It used to be that Hunter, while caviling about the invasion of his privacy, would not admit that the infamous laptop data actually belonged to him.

Now, in his latest round of vexatious litigation — this time, a lawsuit against 2020 Trump campaign lawyer Rudy Giuliani, as well as Robert Costello, Giuliani’s former lawyer and fellow former federal prosecutor — Team Biden’s position is marginally less incoherent.

Yes, Hunter now concedes, the data belong to him — the damning emails implicating his father, the president of the United States, in the lucrative Biden family influence-peddling business; the records of financial transactions and banking transfers supporting allegations that Hunter and his family, including his father, sold access to Joe Biden’s political influence; the sordid video images depicting the younger Biden’s rampant drug abuse and cavorting with prostitutes — which, along with the money-grabbing, provided rich veins of potential blackmail for hostile foreign regimes to tap.

Hunter’s claim that he was not the generator of this information was never remotely plausible. (Read more from “Hunter Biden Digs Hole Even Deeper by Falsely Claiming Laptop Was ‘Hacked’” HERE)

Delete Facebook, Delete Twitter, Follow Restoring Liberty and Joe Miller at gab HERE.