Report: Hunter Biden’s Mugshot Concealed by Joe Biden’s Justice Department

Federal authorities reportedly captured Hunter Biden’s mugshot in July, but the photo apparently remains concealed due to the Justice Department’s policy.

Hunter Biden’s lawyer, Abbe Lowell, noted during the July court appearance that President Joe Biden’s son was processed at a Delaware courthouse by the U.S. Marshals Service by “the usual procedures (e.g., submitted to multiple sets of fingerprints, had his photograph taken, and filled out the required forms for release).”

Authorities fingerprinted and took Hunter Biden’s mugshot when he appeared in court for his “sweetheart” plea deal that collapsed, CNN reported Tuesday.

The mugshot remains concealed because the Department of Justice policy “prohibits my office from providing photographs of defendants prosecuted in federal court,” Kim Reeves, a spokesperson for the U.S. Attorney’s Office in Delaware, told Newsweek. (Read more from “Report: Hunter Biden’s Mugshot Concealed by Joe Biden’s Justice Department” HERE)

Delete Facebook, Delete Twitter, Follow Restoring Liberty and Joe Miller at gab HERE.

Milley, Who Previously Vowed to Warn Chinese Communists Ahead of American Attack, Claims Chinese Spy Balloon Collected No Evidence

Gen. Mark Milley, chairman of the Joint Chiefs of Staff, claimed in an interview over the weekend that the infamous 200-foot Chinese spy balloon, which flew across the continental United States before ultimately being shot down over the Atlantic Ocean on Feb. 4, 2023, hadn’t actually done any spying.

Milley, who has previously attempted to put Chinese communists’ nerves at ease — even at the potential expense of an American advantage — told “CBS News Sunday Morning” that the spy balloon likely hadn’t fulfilled its singular purpose while darting across the very superpower China seeks to replace.

“The intelligence community, their assessment — and it’s a high-confidence assessment — [is] that there was no intelligence collection by that balloon,” said Milley, invoking the confidence of the same community that continues to cast doubt on the Wuhan lab origins of COVID-19 and whose top alumni suggested the Hunter Biden laptop was Russian disinformation.

According to Milley, the spy balloon had likely been blown off course by winds at 60,000 feet. He noted further that the “particular motor on that aircraft can’t go against those winds at that altitude.”

This suggestion resembles the excuse originally provided by the Chinese regime as to why another one of its spy balloons had been spotted over the American interior. (Read more from “Milley, Who Previously Vowed to Warn Chinese Communists Ahead of American Attack, Claims Chinese Spy Balloon Collected No Evidence” HERE)

Photo credit: Flickr

Delete Facebook, Delete Twitter, Follow Restoring Liberty and Joe Miller at gab HERE.

Trump’s Eligibility for 2024 Ballot Headed to U.S. Supreme Court?

The Supreme Court could have the final word on the validity of 14th Amendment arguments for removing Trump from the 2024 ballot, legal experts on both sides of the debate told the Daily Caller News Foundation.

Since the left-leaning group Citizens for Responsibility and Ethics in Washington (CREW) filed its lawsuit seeking to remove Trump from the ballot in Colorado on Sept. 6, cases have been filed in Minnesota, Oklahoma and New Mexico, among other states. With these and other efforts underway, legal experts told the Daily Caller News Foundation that Supreme Court will likely have to settle whether Trump should be removed from the ballot under Section 3 of the Fourteenth Amendment, which bars certain government officials who took an oath to the Constitution and then “engaged in insurrection” from holding office.

“If a Secretary of State disqualifies Trump from the ballot, then Trump and his campaign will have standing to sue and if the lower courts rule against Trump, then the case will most certainly end up in the Supreme Court on an appeal,” Heritage Foundation senior legal fellow Hans von Spakovsky told the Daily Caller News Foundation. “For a number of constitutional and procedural reasons, the Court is almost certain to rule in Trump’s favor.”

In Maryland, Secretary of State Susan Lee expressed that she would consider removing Trump’s name from the ballot, according to The Daily Record. The Office of the Secretary of State is responsible for determining which names appear on the presidential ballot in Maryland. (Read more from “Trump’s Eligibility for 2024 Ballot Headed to U.S. Supreme Court?” HERE)

Photo credit: Gage Skidmore via Flickr

Delete Facebook, Delete Twitter, Follow Restoring Liberty and Joe Miller at gab HERE.

FBI Ex-Official Confirms to Lawmakers Bureau Had Human Sources in Place on Jan. 6

A former top FBI official has told a House panel that the agency’s Washington Field Office learned that FBI informants were involved in the Jan. 6 U.S. Capitol riot.

The House Judiciary Committee conducted a transcribed interview with Steven D’Antuono, former assistant director-in-charge of the Washington Field Office (WFO).

During the interview, Mr. D’Antuono testified that the WFO learned after the riot that there had been confidential sources from other field offices in attendance and that other informants participated on their own accord.

When asked by Rep. Jim Jordan, Ohio Republican and the Judiciary chairman, whether there were any known or unknown Confidential Human Sources (CHS) at the riot, Mr. D’Antuono said, “Well, I think they were both.”

Mr. Jordan responded, “So, you now know that there were CHSes that the FBI knew ahead of time were going to be here on Jan. 6 and that there were also some unknown CHSes who, on their own accord, decided to come here on Jan. 6?” (Read more from “FBI Ex-Official Confirms to Lawmakers Bureau Had Human Sources in Place on Jan. 6” HERE)

Delete Facebook, Delete Twitter, Follow Restoring Liberty and Joe Miller at gab HERE.

The Specter of a Kamala Harris Presidency Roils the 2024 Race for the White House

Forget about President Biden. Nikki Haley is warning voters that the 2024 election is about making sure his sidekick Kamala Harris does not slip through a back door to the presidency.

Ms. Haley, a Republican presidential candidate, has been sounding the alarm on the stump, social media and television, saying Mr. Biden, 80, will not last a second four-year term and is poised to hand over the Oval Office keys to Ms. Harris.

“I am not running against Joe Biden; I am running against Kamala Harris,” Ms. Haley said recently on Fox News. “The idea we are going to have a president Kamala Harris is unthinkable.”

Ms. Haley is rolling into a broader argument that she is the more electable Republican in a general election matchup than former President Donald Trump, whom she called “the most disliked politician in America.” According to her reasoning, a vote for Mr. Biden or Mr. Trump is a vote for Ms. Harris.

The status of Ms. Harris, who has scored the lowest approval rating of any vice president in recent history, is a strong undercurrent in the race for the White House. (Read more from “The Specter of a Kamala Harris Presidency Roils the 2024 Race for the White House” HERE)

Photo credit: Gage Skidmore via Flickr

Delete Facebook, Delete Twitter, Follow Restoring Liberty and Joe Miller at gab HERE.

Border Patrol Tells Illegal Aliens ‘They Can Do Whatever They Want’ Upon Being Dropped off in San Diego

The southern border continues to be met with hundreds of thousands of illegal migrants daily; Border Patrol agents are taking matters into their own hands as President Joe Biden refuses to take action.

On Friday, Border Patrol agents released hundreds of illegal aliens onto the streets of San Diego, California, after being picked up at the U.S.-Mexico border.

According to footage captured by Fox News, several dozens of illegal aliens were seen exiting one of three unmarked Border Patrol buses that arrived in San Diego near a transit terminal.

One illegal immigrant can be heard asking an agent if he was allowed to travel to Chicago. A Border Patrol agent responded, “You can do whatever you want. You’re free.” (Read more from “Border Patrol Tells Illegal Aliens ‘They Can Do Whatever They Want’ Upon Being Dropped off in San Diego” HERE)

Delete Facebook, Delete Twitter, Follow Restoring Liberty and Joe Miller at gab HERE.

Joe Biden’s 2024 Re-Election Campaign Hit With More Bad News

There’s nothing more deflating to a presidential re-election bid than being in the White House when the poverty rate spikes. There are more poor people in Joe Biden’s America. Is that Bidenomics at work? Joe Biden hasn’t solved the crippling inflation crisis. Economic growth reports can comically be taken apart for their fugazi math, and a looming real estate crisis threatens to pull the rug out from under all of us. But Biden can’t tend to these matters. One day of work requires four days of vacation.

Even when Maui burned, Biden went on not one but two vacations before he decided to trot over to oversee the damage done by one of the worst wildfires in 100 years. And now, there are more poor people in America (via ABC News):

The poverty rate in the United States increased last year, the first increase in 13 years, according to the Census Bureau.

In 2022, the poverty rate was 12.4%, up 4.6% from 2021, according to the Supplemental Poverty Measure (SPM), which looks at government programs and tax credits designed to help low-income families, according to the census.

The expiration of pandemic programs, including refundable tax credits and stimulus payments, at the start of 2022, led to an increase in the SPM over the official poverty rate, the census reported.

(Read more from “Joe Biden’s 2024 Re-Election Campaign Hit With More Bad News” HERE)

Photo credit: Flickr

Delete Facebook, Delete Twitter, Follow Restoring Liberty and Joe Miller at gab HERE.

Hunter Biden to Plead Not Guilty to Federal Gun Charges: Report

President Joe Biden’s son, Hunter Biden, will reportedly plead not guilty to federal gun charges, his lawyers said in a new court filing this week.

Hunter Biden’s legal team requested in the Tuesday letter to the Court that he be allowed to make his initial appearance in court via a video call.

“We write on behalf of our client, Robert Hunter Biden, in response to the Court’s Order issued on September 18, 2023, related to Mr. Biden’s initial appearance,” Biden attorney Abbe Lowell wrote in a letter to U.S. Magistrate Judge from the District of Delaware Christopher Burke. “We respectfully request that the Court hold Mr. Biden’s initial appearance in this matter by video conference.”

“Mr. Biden also will enter a plea of not guilty, and there is no reason why he cannot utter those two words by video conference,” Lowell continued. “In short, Mr. Biden is satisfied that his constitutional rights will be met by conducting his initial appearance by video conference.” (Read more from “Hunter Biden to Plead Not Guilty to Federal Gun Charges: Report” HERE)

Delete Facebook, Delete Twitter, Follow Restoring Liberty and Joe Miller at gab HERE.

‘Smear’: IRS Whistleblower Responds to Hunter Biden Lawsuit Targeting Him

After news broke that President Biden’s son Hunter had filed a lawsuit against the IRS, IRS Supervisory Special Agent Gary Shapley’s legal team issued a statement condemning the action.

Biden filed the lawsuit claiming that IRS agents Gary Shapley and Joseph Ziegler revealed confidential information about his taxes in public interviews and statements.

“This suit against the IRS is just another frivolous smear by Biden family attorneys trying to turn people’s attention away from Hunter Biden’s own legal problems and intimidate any current and future whistleblowers,” the attorneys for Shapley wrote.

“The federal judge in Delaware who oversaw the aborted plea deal shot down similar claims against the whistleblowers after they exposed the secret backroom deal between Hunter Biden and the Department of Justice,” they continued, referring to Federal District Court Judge Maryellen Noreika, who put a plea deal between Hunter Biden’s lawyers and the Department of Justice on hold after expressing her concern about the extent of immunity being offered to Hunter Biden. (Read more from “‘Smear’: IRS Whistleblower Responds to Hunter Biden Lawsuit Targeting Him” HERE)

Delete Facebook, Delete Twitter, Follow Restoring Liberty and Joe Miller at gab HERE.

3 Pro-Life Advocates Involved in Abortion Clinic Barricade Convicted on Face Act Charges

Three pro-life advocates face more than a decade in prison after a federal jury convicted them on Friday for conspiring to barricade themselves in a Washington, D.C.-based abortion clinic in 2020.

The defendants – Jonathan Darnel, 41, of Arlington, Va.; Jean Marshall, 73, of Kingston, Mass.; and Joan Bell, 74, of Montague, NJ – were each convicted of a felony conspiracy against rights and a Freedom of Access to Clinic Entrances (FACE) Act offense for “forcefully” entering and “blockading two clinic doors” at the Washington Surgi-Clinic in Washington, D.C. on October 22, 2020, according to a Justice Department news release.

The defendants were part of a group of ten pro-life advocates who were arrested and indicted for allegedly violating the FACE Act, which makes it a federal crime to use force, the threat of force, or physical obstruction to prevent individuals from obtaining or providing an abortion and other reproductive services.

“I am definitely not guilty of the charges leveled against me, which is rather ironic that I should find myself in this position,” Darnel told Fox News Digital in an interview earlier this month. “Nevertheless, if a jury finds me guilty of FACE even erroneously, it would be an honor because the kids are worthy of protection.” (Read more from “3 Pro-Life Advocates Involved in Abortion Clinic Barricade Convicted on Face Act Charges” HERE)

Delete Facebook, Delete Twitter, Follow Restoring Liberty and Joe Miller at gab HERE.