Posts

RFK Jr.’s Son, Conor Kennedy, put on Russian Wanted List for Fighting Alongside Kyiv in Ukraine War: ‘I was deeply moved’

Health and Human Services Secretary Robert F. Kennedy Jr’s son, Conor Kennedy, has been named on Russia’s international wanted list for fighting alongside the enemy in the Ukraine war, according to reports.

The Basmanny District Court of Moscow authorized the younger Kennedy’s “arrest in absentia,” accusing him of acting as a mercenary for the Ukrainian armed forces, Russian state outlet TASS reported last week.

He faces seven to 10 years in prison if captured, according to the outlet.

Kennedy, 32, revealed in an Instagram post in October 2022 that he’d secretly traveled to Kyiv to fight with an international legion on the front lines against Russian strongman Vladimir Putin’s invasion of Ukraine— confiding in just one person.

“Like many people, I was deeply moved by what I saw happening in Ukraine over the past year. I wanted to help. When I heard about Ukraine’s International Legion, I knew I was going, and I went to the embassy to enlist the next day,” he wrote in an Instagram post. (Read more from “RFK Jr.’s Son, Conor Kennedy, put on Russian Wanted List for Fighting Alongside Kyiv in Ukraine War: ‘I was deeply moved’” HERE)

Seven Dead after Ukrainian Drone Strikes Popular Russian Beach

At least seven people, including three children, have been killed after a Ukrainian drone crashed onto a popular beach on the Russian Black Sea coast, according to Russian authorities.

Another 40 people were injured after a drone crashed into the busy holiday resort near the town of Gelendzhik on Monday.

Footage on social media shows the moment the drone veered towards the beach before slamming into it and causing a large explosion, which sent people fleeing from the water.

Officials said 17 people were rushed to the hospital following the incident and a specialist medical disaster team had been dispatched to the scene of the explosion.

Veniamin Kondratyev, the governor of Russia’s ‌southern Krasnodar region, which includes the resort, described the incident as a tragedy. (Read more from “Seven Dead after Ukrainian Drone Strikes Popular Russian Beach” HERE)

Russian OnlyFans Model Avoids Prison in Vladimir Putin’s War on Porn — but gets 3-year Internet Ban

A raunchy Russian OnlyFans star narrowly avoided the clink but was slapped with a $60,000 fine and banned from the internet for three years amid President Vladimir Putin’s crackdown on porn.

Sofya Vershinina, 21, was convicted of producing and distributing sexually explicit online videos in court in Moscow, Russia, The US Sun reported.

Amid Putin’s crackdown on anti-traditional values and his war on porn, prosecutors demanded the OnlyFans star be sentenced to three-and-a-half years in a Russian penal colony.

However, after pleading guilty and expressing remorse, the 21-year-old model received a three-year suspended jail sentence.

But her lighter punishment could be reversed if she breaches the conditions of her sentence. (Read more from “Russian OnlyFans Model Avoids Prison in Vladimir Putin’s War on Porn — but gets 3-year Internet Ban” HERE)

Photo credit: YouTube

Russia Tells Rubio America Sending More Weapons to Europe, Attempts to ‘Inflict Strategic Defeat’ are ‘Unacceptable’

Russia’s Foreign Minister had a brief meeting with U.S. Secretary of State Marco Rubio on the Philippines on Thursday morning, where Moscow said continued American arms sales to its European allies, who use them to arm Ukraine, are “unacceptable”.

U.S. Secretary of State Marco Rubio is at the East Asia Foreign Ministers’ Meeting in Manila, the Philippines, on Thursday and overnight Eastern Time held a bilateral meeting on the side-lines with his Russian counterpart, the veteran diplomat Sergei Lavrov. One of the only senior Russian political figures whose long career pre-dates and has survived the Putin era, Lavrov has been Minister of Foreign Affairs since 2004 and a Russian ambassador since the Soviet era.

Rubio said in a statement after the meeting ended that he’d discussed “the U.S.-Russia relationship and the need to end the Russia-Ukraine war”, the typical boilerplate from the Department of State for such meetings. Russia had its own, namechecking the 2025 Trump-Alaska summit — as they always do — but added further detail, including claiming they had delivered a protest to Rubio on U.S. weapons exports.

While the United States has long ago ceased to donate weapons directly to Ukraine, citing the enormous cost to taxpayers, it sells large quantities to its European allies at full price, which are then free to donate them in turn to Ukraine themselves. Foreign Minister Lavrov “emphasized that pumping Ukraine with more weapons is unacceptable”, Russian state media expressed, and the Ministry of Foreign Affairs itself further laboured the point in a statement in which it accused European states of trying to inflict a defeat on the Russian Federation:

When discussing Ukraine-related issues, Lavrov briefed his American counterpart on the real situation along the line of contact and stressed that further flooding the Kiev regime with weapons was unacceptable, along with the overall destructive policy pursued by European countries, which continue seeking to inflict a ‘strategic defeat’ on Russia.

(Read more from “Russia Tells Rubio America Sending More Weapons to Europe, Attempts to ‘Inflict Strategic Defeat’ are ‘Unacceptable’” HERE)

Hawley Doesn’t Rule Out Russian Foul Play in Graham Death, Urges Full Toxicology Report, Autopsy

Monday on FNC’s “Jesse Watters Primetime,” Sen. Josh Hawley (R-MO) insisted U.S. investigators should at least consider the possibility of Russian foul play in the death of the late Sen. Lindsey Graham (R-SC).

“One of your colleagues in the Senate, Senator Cornyn, is not ruling out foul play,” host Jesse Watters said. “Lindsey had gotten back from Ukraine that same day. You know the Russians are notorious. Do you think that that’s a possibility?”

(Read more from “Hawley Doesn’t Rule Out Russian Foul Play in Graham Death, Urges Full Toxicology Report, Autopsy” HERE)

How Ukraine’s Drone War Could Drag World Into Nuclear War

The use of nuclear weapons is becoming increasingly likely as the Russian and Ukrainian militaries continue to blindly scramble up the escalation ladder through deep strikes into Russia, with alleged involvement from a NATO member country, military analysts warned on Monday.

Russian Ambassador to the UN Vassily Nebenzia has accused Latvia of planning to launch drones from its territory in direct attacks against the Russian Federation. Russia could attack Latvia if these plans became a reality, which could trigger a chain of events leading to the use of nuclear weapons, analysts said during a meeting at the Quincy Institute broadcast by CSPAN on Monday.

“There are proponents of, I guess we can call it ‘escalate to de-escalate,’ people like prominent Russian academic Sergei Karaganov, who believe Russia must drastically up the airstrike campaign against Ukraine, seriously consider the employment of low-yield nuclear weapons as a means of ending the war, and strike Western targets inside NATO,” Quincy Institute research fellow Mark Episkopos said during the meeting on Monday.

The Russian Embassy in Washington, the Ukrainian Embassy in Washington and NATO did not respond to a request for comment.

When the Daily Caller News Foundation asked the panel about the potential for nuclear weapons use in Europe, analysts on the panel laid out two scenarios where the Russians would employ tactical nuclear weapons.

“We’ve had warnings throughout this war. If we provide HIMARS [missiles], the Russians will retaliate in some dangerous way, ATACMS [missiles], F-16s, etcetera, etcetera, and in each case, the Russians have not retaliated against the West directly, and so the impression is created that the Russians will never retaliate against the West directly. It’s just too dangerous for them to do so,” director of grand strategy at the Quincy Institute George Beebe said during the panel. “The danger we’re facing is, there’s only one way we’ll know for sure. And that is, after the Russians retaliate directly.” (Read more from “How Ukraine’s Drone War Could Drag World Into Nuclear War” HERE)

Most Russian Recruits Have Life Expectancy of just 20 Minutes on Ukraine Front Lines, Chilling Report Claims

New Russian recruits have a life expectancy of just 20 to 35 minutes in combat in Ukraine — showing how quickly Vladimir Putin’s troops are falling victim to drone warfare, according to chilling reports from Moscow.

Once a soldier is signed up to fight, he can expect to live for just 10 days to three weeks — from arrival at the training ground to death in combat, according to historian Peter Frankopan in an op-ed for Foreign Policy, citing Russian military bloggers.

As the bloody conflict in Ukraine approaches the four and a half year mark, Russian military brass are desperately seeking new soldiers for Putin’s meat grinder.

In late 2025, Russian officials claimed they had recruited more than 420,000 new soldiers for year-long military contracts, but even state media admits those numbers are down some 30% this year.

According to military bloggers, Russia still recruits roughly 800 to 1,000 new voluntary contract soldiers per day, with many of them rushed through just a handful of days of combat training. (Read more from “Most Russian Recruits Have Life Expectancy of just 20 Minutes on Ukraine Front Lines, Chilling Report Claims” HERE)

Uh-oh, the International Space Station is Leaking Again

NASA confirmed Thursday that the Russian segment of the International Space Station has begun leaking atmosphere into space again. It’s an old problem that NASA recently hoped was resolved.

For more than half a decade, engineers from Roscosmos and NASA have been tracking the leak rate from a small Russian module attached to the space station that leads to a docking port. The source of these leaks, microscopic structural cracks, have been difficult to find and address.

In January, NASA said that after multiple inspections and sealant applications, the pressure inside this segment, known as the PrK module, had reached a “stable configuration.” The PrK module is essentially a transfer tunnel attached to the Zvezda Service Module on the Russian segment of the space station.

This announcement by NASA was greeted by a sigh of relief in the space community, as atmospheric leaks on a pressure vessel like the International Space Station are never a good thing.

Unfortunately, the leak returned three weeks ago. After a couple of sources reported this to Ars, NASA confirmed the issue on Thursday. On May 1, after Russian cosmonauts unloaded cargo from the Progress 95 cargo spacecraft, Roscosmos noted a “slow pressure drop” in the PrK module.

“Teams performed data analysis, which indicated a loss of about one pound per day,” NASA spokesperson Josh Finch told Ars. “Roscosmos allowed the pressure in the transfer tunnel to gradually decrease while monitoring the rate. The area now is being maintained at a lower pressure, with small repressurizations as needed. There are no impacts to station operations, and NASA and Roscosmos are coordinating on next steps.” (Read more from “Uh-oh, the International Space Station is Leaking Again” HERE)

Photo credit: Flickr

Russian Drone Hits Apartment Building In NATO Member Country

Romania said a Russian drone crashed into an apartment building near its border with Ukraine on Friday, injuring civilians.

Romanian officials said the drone hit a residential building in Galati, a southeastern city near the Ukrainian border, according to a Romanian Ministry of National Defence press release. The drone appears to have veered off course and struck Romania during a series of attacks on Ukraine, Reuters reported.

“Russia’s reckless behaviour is a danger to us all,” NATO Secretary-General Mark Rutte said in a post on X. “They [Russia] continue to target civilians and civilian infrastructure across Ukraine. And last night showed yet again that the implications of their illegal war of aggression don’t stop at the border.”

The drone hit the building during an overnight Russian attack on neighboring Ukraine, according to Romania’s Defense Ministry. The strike injured two civilians, including a woman and a child, while roughly 70 residents were evacuated, Reuters reported, citing local authorities.

Ukrainian drones have also fallen off target, landing or flying over or crashing in Estonia, Latvia and Lithuania, the BBC reported. (Read more from “Russian Drone Hits Apartment Building In NATO Member Country” HERE)

Mystery of Sunken Russian ‘Ghost Ship’ Grows after Explosions Reported while Carrying Alleged Nuclear Reactors to North Korea

The mystery of how a Russian cargo ship sank deepened after it was revealed that the vessel suffered multiple explosions while allegedly carrying two nuclear reactors believed to be bound for North Korea, according to a new report.

The prevailing theory suggests that the West might have been involved in the incident that saw the Ursa Major sink 60 miles off the coast of Spain on Dec. 23, 2024, CNN reported.

The ship, also known as the Sparta 3, appeared to have been hit by a rare type of torpedo that breached the ship’s hull and forced it to sink to the bottom of the Mediterranean Sea, according to Spanish investigators.

The investigation suggested that the only thing that could have breached the ship was the Barracuda supercavitating torpedo, a powerful weapon of which only the US, a few NATO countries, Russia and Iran are believed to be in possession.

In the aftermath of the incident, the ship’s Russian captain allegedly told Spanish investigators that Ursa Major was hauling “components for two nuclear reactors similar to those used in submarines,” with the sailor unsure if the reactors were loaded with atomic fuel, CNN reported. (Read more from “Mystery of Sunken Russian ‘Ghost Ship’ Grows after Explosions Reported while Carrying Alleged Nuclear Reactors to North Korea” HERE)