A family is in mourning after a 14-year-old Australian boy with no apparent health issues died in his sleep earlier this week.
William Pfeiffer, 14, went to for a sleepover at the home of his grandparents on Sunday night, Adelaide’s The Advertiser reported.
The young man, who was described by those who knew him as “happy and healthy,” never woke up. . .
William Pfeiffer was a “happy and healthy” 14-year-old boy when he went to sleep at his grandparents’ house last Sunday night. But the teenager from Queenstown didn’t wake up the next day. He died in his sleep. Read more: https://t.co/XFiw4Dfj9F #TheAdvertiser pic.twitter.com/VMXNfdGRcC
— The Advertiser (@theTiser) August 23, 2023
The Queenstown native died in his sleep and authorities do not yet have any answers for what might have caused his sudden death. (Read more from “‘Healthy’ 14-Year-Old Boy Dies in His Sleep at His Grandparents’ House, Family in Shock” HERE)
Photo credit: Flickr
Delete Facebook, Delete Twitter, Follow Restoring Liberty and Joe Miller at gab HERE.