Charlie Kirk’s Family Faces Accused Assassin for First Time in Court

The family of slain conservative icon Charlie Kirk came face to face with Tyler Robinson — the accused assassin of the Turning Point USA founder — for the first time on Monday.

Kirk’s parents, Robert and Kathryn, and his widow, Erika, sat in a Utah courtroom on Monday, during the first day of what is expected to be a weeklong preliminary hearing before the case against the 23-year-old assassin suspect goes to trial.

Watch Below:

Kirk’s close friends, including Donald Trump Jr., Jack Posobiec, and Brandon Tatum, were also present in the courtroom on Monday.

Ahead of their court appearance, Kirk’s family released a statement, saying, “Charlie was a beloved husband, son, brother, friend, and father.”

“Every court proceeding serves as a painful reminder of his death and the loss that has irrevocably impacted our lives and the lives of his children,” they continued.

(Read more from “Charlie Kirk’s Family Faces Accused Assassin for First Time in Court” HERE)

Photo credit: Gage Skidmore via Flickr

Graham Platner’s Ex-Girlfriend Alleges Scandal-Scarred Maine Dem Would Sneakily Pull off Condoms During Sex

One of Graham Platner’s ex-girlfriends alleged Tuesday that the embattled Maine Democrat repeatedly removed his condom during sex without asking permission.

“He would pull condoms off,” Lyndsey Fifield said in an interview with the Washington Post. “He would do it in a sneaky way. He wouldn’t tell me.”

“I confronted him both during and after [sex] because he knew that I was not on birth control and how dangerous that was,” Fifield added. “He would act like cute about it, like ‘Oh sneaky me.’”

Fifield estimated that Platner removed his condom at least six times during intercourse without consent.

Her account was corroborated by a friend, Emily Zanotti, who recalled Fifield “discovered that he had been taking off condoms in the middle of sex,”

“She was extremely angry about the situation and about what he had done,” Zanotti said. (Read more from “Graham Platner’s Ex-Girlfriend Alleges Scandal-Scarred Maine Dem Would Sneakily Pull off Condoms During Sex” HERE)

Photo credit: Instagram via @lyndseyfifield

Teacher Receives Almost $300K Settlement over Charlie Kirk Assassination Post

Former Georgia teacher Michelle Mickens settled her lawsuit with the Oglethorpe County School District on Wednesday after claiming she was unfairly punished over quotes related to Turning Point USA founder Charlie Kirk after his assassination.

In October, the Southern Poverty Law Center (SPLC) filed a lawsuit on behalf of Mickens after she was placed on indefinite leave and reportedly encouraged to resign for making controversial comments about Kirk’s assassination on her private Facebook page in September.

“I think it’s worth it. I think it’s worth to have a cost of, unfortunately, some gun deaths every single year so that we can have the Second Amendment to protect our other God-given rights.- Charlie Kirk,” her initial post read.

Mickens later took part in a discussion with a Facebook friend who disagreed with her post, where she condemned political violence but added that the world was “safer” without Kirk.

“Yeah, you took this way too far. You make a lot of horrible assumptions here, but that says more about you than it does about me. I don’t condone violence of any kind, and I certainly don’t condone this, but he was a horrible person, a fascist full of hate for anyone who was different,” Mickens wrote. (Read more from “Teacher Receives Almost $300K Settlement over Charlie Kirk Assassination Post” HERE)

Photo credit: Gage Skidmore via Flickr

This is the ‘Strongest Predictor of Colorectal Cancer’ under 50 — it Increases your Odds by 850%

. . .A new study has identified the “strongest predictor of colorectal cancer” in adults under 50 — increasing the odds of a diagnosis by a staggering 850%.

“This research lends support to the question of who does or doesn’t warrant a colonoscopy,” Dr. Sandra Kavalukas, a colorectal surgeon at the University of Louisville School of Medicine and lead author of the study, said in a statement.

Generally, Americans without a family history of the disease are advised to start getting screened at age 45. But experts warn that this guidance leaves many younger adults — who are experiencing the fastest rise in colorectal cancer rates — dangerously exposed.

“Many of the early-onset colorectal cancers that I see have no family history,” said Kavalukas, who hopes this research will help doctors identify which young symptomatic patients could benefit from earlier colonoscopies.

In the study, researchers combed through the records of 443 patients under 50 who got colonoscopies between 2021 and 2023 at University of Louisville Health.

Nearly half of them were diagnosed with early-onset colorectal cancer, with rectal bleeding standing out as the biggest warning sign. (Read more from “This is the ‘Strongest Predictor of Colorectal Cancer’ under 50 — it Increases your Odds by 850%” HERE)

Karoline Leavitt has a Theory on Why Her Generation is Going ‘Communist’

White House press secretary Karoline Leavitt believes her generation is drifting toward the far left thanks to a mix of “laziness” and “liberal indoctrination” on college campuses.

Leavitt, 28, made the assertion Sunday as she ripped into the “bad faith” actors who highlighted an interview she did with Fox News’ Jesse Watters last week about the rise of the far left, during which she argued that some young people are lazy, before elaborating on the phenomenon.

“A combination of laziness, yes, and the liberal indoctrination that has been taking place in our education system for far too long,” Leavitt argued on X about the factors leading to the far left’s rise.

“There are far-left educators pumping students’ heads with garbage, convincing them that hard work and sacrifice won’t pay off down the road because they want them totally reliant on the government instead,” she wrote.

Both President Trump and Leavitt have described the self-styled democratic socialists who won recent Democratic primary victories as “communists.” Many of those lefty victors have insisted they are socialists, not communists. (Read more from “Karoline Leavitt has a Theory on Why Her Generation is Going ‘Communist’” HERE)

‘Nobody Can Be Like Us’: Trumps Praises America As ‘Glory’ Of The World, Condemns ‘Cancer’ Of Communism

President Donald Trump celebrated the nation’s 250th birthday Saturday night with a speech casting America as the envy of the world and warning that communism threatens its future.

Speaking to a crowd on the National Mall, Trump described the United States as a country no other could match. “For 250 years, the United States of America has been the hope, the promise, the light, and the glory among all of the nations of the world, all over the world. They try and be like us. Nobody can be like us,” he said.

The president spent part of his remarks attacking the political left. “Communism is a loser, and it always will be,” Trump said. He compared the ideology to a disease that demands removal, calling it “like a cancer. You got to cut it out, you got to cut it out fast.”

The warning followed a run of primary victories by candidates linked to the Democratic Socialists of America, NewsNation reported. Trump did not name those candidates Saturday, though he has branded them communists before, according to Reuters.

Trump also revived his push for tighter voting rules. “We want to keep America great, and we will do so by approving the Save America Act,” he said. The bill would require proof of citizenship to register and identification to vote, but it has stalled in Congress. “You won’t have cheating on the elections anymore, it’s very simple,” Trump said. (Read more from “‘Nobody Can Be Like Us’: Trumps Praises America As ‘Glory’ Of The World, Condemns ‘Cancer’ Of Communism” HERE)

Photo credit: Gage Skidmore via Flickr

Toddler’s Morgue Miracle after Pool Scare Leads to Possible Felony Charges

Arizona police have recommended felony child abuse charges against the parents of an 18-month-old boy who investigators say nearly drowned after they admitted using marijuana and failed to properly supervise him during a Super Bowl party earlier this year. The child later drew national attention after he was mistakenly declared dead before being found alive hours later in a hospital morgue. . .

Investigators say Vincent disappeared from his parents’ view during the gathering before guests found him floating face down in a backyard swimming pool. According to a police report obtained by AZFamily, both parents later admitted to smoking marijuana during the party. The report alleges Vincent’s fall into the pool went unnoticed because both parents were impaired by marijuana and/or other mind-altering substances.

After Vincent was pulled from the water, first responders transported him to Mercy Gilbert Medical Center, where a doctor pronounced him dead that evening, according to police. The case took an extraordinary turn hours later when medical personnel discovered the toddler was alive and breathing after he had already been transferred to the hospital’s morgue around 7:23 p.m., according to police. Vincent was immediately airlifted to Phoenix Children’s Hospital for treatment.

The police report alleges responding officers and Vincent’s parents questioned whether the toddler had actually died before he was pronounced dead, saying they believed he was still showing signs of life. Hospital staff reportedly told them Vincent was exhibiting agonal breathing, an involuntary reflex that can occur near death.

According to the report, a nurse later reported detecting a pulse after the child had been pronounced dead. Detectives allege the physician who made the initial determination maintained his assessment was correct and instructed hospital staff to stop lifesaving measures despite concerns from Vincent’s parents and responding officers that the toddler still appeared to be breathing. Police did not recommend criminal charges against the physician, according to AZFamily. (Read more from “Toddler’s Morgue Miracle after Pool Scare Leads to Possible Felony Charges” HERE)

Photo credit: Flickr

Nancy Pelosi’s Husband Faces Hit And Run Charge After Allegedly Smashing Into Parked Car

Paul Pelosi could face a criminal count after allegedly plowing his convertible into a parked car in California wine country and driving off.

Napa County Sheriff’s Office (NCSO) deputies reached the 6700 block of Yount Street in Yountville shortly after 2:30 p.m. on July 3, answering a 911 call about a hit and run, the New York Post reported citing a press release . A witness watched a brown convertible head north, strike an empty and legally parked car, tear into its rear and shove one tire over the curb, then pause briefly before fleeing, according to the outlet.

Deputies caught up with the battered convertible a short distance away on Yountville Cross Road, where a California Highway Patrol unit had already pulled in behind it, according to NBC Bay Area. The car sat partly in the roadway with heavy damage to its front right side, and deputies identified the driver as Pelosi, 86, through his license, the outlet reported. He told them he knew he had hit something but could not say what.

Investigators cleared alcohol as a factor after a roadside breath test read 0.00, the NCSO said.

Deputies never took Pelosi into custody, a step the sheriff’s office called routine for this class of misdemeanor under state law. The department wants the Napa County District Attorney to weigh a misdemeanor count of hit and run causing property damage, and it referred Pelosi for a driving re-evaluation through the state motor vehicle agency, a move it described as common for older drivers. (Read more from “Nancy Pelosi’s Husband Faces Hit And Run Charge After Allegedly Smashing Into Parked Car” HERE)

How US Soccer got Folarin Balogun’s Suspension Overturned — including Trump’s Phone Call

. . .Folarin Balogun, the dynamic U.S. striker who’s scored a goal in each of the three matches he’s played in this World Cup, will play against Belgium in Monday’s massive Round of 16 showdown.

FIFA lifted the highly controversial one-game ban Sunday that would have prevented Balogun from playing against Belgium. He had received a straight red card for accidentally stepping on the right ankle of Bosnia-Herzegovina defender Tarik Muharemovic in Wednesday’s Round of 32 match.

With no evidence of intent by Balogun to harm Muharemovic, and the match referee not even issuing a yellow card in real time before VAR intervened to send him off, justice was served.

The Post has learned exclusively that this justice was served after U.S. Soccer threatened legal action against FIFA for incorrectly applying its video assistant referee process.

A source with intimate knowledge of the process told The Post on Sunday that, despite FIFA’s rules that a case such as Balogun’s cannot be appealed, a group that was led by U.S. Soccer CEO JT Batson and COO Dan Helfrich fought the ruling based on VAR having been applied incorrectly. (Read more from “How US Soccer got Folarin Balogun’s Suspension Overturned — including Trump’s Phone Call” HERE)

Trump Signs 11 Pardons for Individuals ‘Persecuted’ by Biden Admin: ‘I AM SETTING THEM ALL FREE’; President Donald Trump Reportedly Still Mulling Over Diddy Pardon

By New York Post. President Trump signed 11 pardons Friday, including one for the convicted former business partner of infamous lobbyist Jack Abramoff, a White House official told The Post.

Adam Kidan was sentenced to 70 months in prison in 2006 after pleading guilty to conspiracy and fraud charges related to his attempt, along with Abramoff, to purchase SunCruz Casinos for $147.5 million with a counterfeit wire transfer document.

Kidan, an entrepreneur, has since gone on to start multiple staffing companies and has become a major Republican donor.

The bulk of the pardons are for individuals convicted of tampering with emission control systems on cars and trucks, including by selling “defeat devices” and “tuners” to maximize the engine power, in violation of the Clean Air Act.

Trump had teased issuing six pardons to people convicted during the Biden administration for “fixing their car,” earlier Friday on Truth Social.

(Read more from “Trump Signs 11 Pardons for Individuals ‘Persecuted’ by Biden Admin: ‘I AM SETTING THEM ALL FREE’” HERE)

__________________________________________________________

President Donald Trump Reportedly Still Mulling Over Diddy Pardon

By TMZ. Donald Trump might be getting ready to break out the pardon pen again … and one name that’s apparently still floating around behind closed doors is Sean “Diddy” Combs.

Trump was expected to huddle with advisers Friday over a new batch of pardons … and CBS News reports Diddy remains one of several high-profile names POTUS has been privately considering.

One source told CBS … Diddy is not expected to be among the formal recommendations from the White House pardon team … though a White House official noted, “President Trump is the ultimate decider on any clemency related actions.”

The latest report lines up with what TMZ first told you back in October … when sources said Trump was “vacillating” on commuting Diddy’s sentence while some White House staffers were urging him not to. The White House Communications Office disputed our reporting at the time, but TMZ stood by the story. (Read more from “President Donald Trump Reportedly Still Mulling Over Diddy Pardon” HERE)