Enraged Trump warns Iran Each US Soldier Killed Will be Avenged ‘Many Times Over!’

President Trump threatened to attack Iran “many times” over for each American soldier killed as fighting escalates — even as a Qatar-proposed 10-day cease-fire is under consideration.

At least 17 American soldiers have been killed thus far in the war. Three Americans were killed since Friday with a fourth missing and presumed dead — in the first fatalities from enemy fire since March.

“Every time Iran kills an American Soldier they will pay for that killing many times over!” Trump wrote on Truth Social.

“This directive has been passed on to Secretary of War, Pete Hegseth, Chairman of the Joint Chiefs of Staff, Daniel Caine, and every Leader in the Military.”

The US has bombed Iran for nine consecutive nights following the collapse of last month’s memorandum of understanding that called for a 60-day reopening of the Strait of Hormuz and continued nuclear talks. (Read more from “Enraged Trump warns Iran Each US Soldier Killed Will be Avenged ‘Many Times Over!’” HERE)

US Launches New Wave of Strikes Against Iran for Ninth Straight Night; CENTCOM Announces 3 US Service Member Deaths in Jordan, Iraq

U.S. Central Command (CENTCOM) launched another round of strikes against Iran on Sunday, extending its military campaign into a ninth straight night.

“CENTCOM began conducting a new wave of strikes against Iran at 7 p.m. ET today for the ninth consecutive night,” the command said in a post shared on X. . .

President Donald Trump said Sunday that the U.S. military campaign against Iran is focused on ensuring Tehran has no path to obtaining a nuclear missile.

“We were doing a little job and stopping them from having a certain capability,” Trump told reporters at Joint Base Andrews.

“Now we’re just ending it, so it’s really not the same thing. What we’re doing now is we’re ending any chance that they can have a nuclear missile,” he added. . .

President Donald Trump on Sunday paid tribute to U.S. service members killed in recent attacks linked to Iran, saying American forces launched another round of strikes “in honor” of them.

At Joint Base Andrews, Trump also said the service members had sacrificed their lives to prevent Iran from obtaining a nuclear weapon.

“Well, we feel very badly. But you know, those great people, those great patriots were out there fighting so that Iran could not have a nuclear weapon,” Trump said.

“Iran has been very, very badly damaged. They’ve lost everything almost militarily. They’ve got very little left,” he added. (Read more from “US Launches New Wave of Strikes Against Iran for Ninth Straight Night; CENTCOM Announces 3 US Service Member Deaths in Jordan, Iraq” HERE)

Andrew Tate Arrest Video Shows Moment He Tried to Give Phone to Bodyguard as He’s Cuffed by US Marshals

A video has emerged of the moment controversial influencer and accused rapist Andrew Tate appears to try to pass his cellphone to a member of his entourage during his arrest in Florida.

The 39-year-old and his younger brother, Tristan, 38, were being cuffed by the US Marshals when Andrew Tate appears to try to hand his phone to his bodyguard, who drops it.

It is not clear whether US Marshals recovered Tate’s cellphone following the arrest in Miami on Saturday.

Andrew Tate was wearing a tight-fitting, unbuttoned mesh purple shirt, high-waisted, cropped black trousers and loafers without socks during his bust. The fit drew online comparisons to Hollywood actress Doris Day.

The “manosphere” influencers were arrested on behalf of the authorities in the UK, who want to extradite the siblings to stand trial on rape and human trafficking charges.

Britain’s Crown Prosecution Service (CPS) also charged Andrew with seven new counts of rape, as well as charges relating to sex trafficking and indecent images of a child. (Read more from “Andrew Tate Arrest Video Shows Moment He Tried to Give Phone to Bodyguard as He’s Cuffed by US Marshals” HERE)

Vice President JD Vance and Second Lady Usha Welcome 4th Child

Vice President JD Vance and second lady Usha Vance welcomed their fourth child to the world Sunday morning — marking the first time in over 150 years a child’s been born to a sitting vice president.

Usha gave birth to little Alec Neel, the couple’s third son, at Walter Reed Medical Center in Maryland, the vice president announced in a statement.

“We are excited to announce that our baby boy, Alec Neel Vance, was born this morning,” Vance wrote.

“Usha and the baby are happy and healthy and our kids are overjoyed to meet their little brother,” the vice president said, thanking the staff at Walter Reed for the baby’s safe delivery.

Baby Alec Neel will be joining his three other siblings in the Vance family, including Ewan, 9; Vivek, 6; and Mirabel, 4. (Read more from “Vice President JD Vance and Second Lady Usha Welcome 4th Child” HERE)

‘Just Say She!’: Blue-Haired Florida Student Flips Out On Cop For ‘Misgendering’ Him

A Florida college student melted down over pronouns during a police call and left the scene in handcuffs.

Bodycam video released Friday captures the February 2025 confrontation at the University of Central Florida. A campus officer working a vehicle theft report encountered a screaming student in a blue wig, according to footage published by Inside The Blue TV. The student in the footage is identified as 27-year-old Jarrett Vick of Treasure Island, according to the New York Post.

“Why do you let those kids get away with this? They are not supposed to be here,” Vick shouts near the start of the recording.

The officer warns Vick to bring the volume down or face involuntary commitment. “If you don’t lower your voice, I am going to put handcuffs on you and I’m going to take you to a Baker Act facility,” he says on the video.

Vick dares him to try. The exchange turns hostile from there, with the officer explaining he has a stolen vehicle to work and no patience for shouting. He radios for a second unit, telling dispatch the student is having a breakdown. “Just say the right pronoun,” Vick yells.

The officer draws his pepper spray and repeatedly orders Vick to the ground. Vick refuses, pleads to be left alone and accuses the officer of abuse. A university employee named Josh tries to calm him without success.

(Read more from “‘Just Say She!’: Blue-Haired Florida Student Flips Out On Cop For ‘Misgendering’ Him” HERE)

Elaine Chao’s Bizarre Trench Coat In 106-Degree Heat Sparks Wild Mitch McConnell Theories

Elaine Chao’s trench coat in Washington’s punishing mid-July heat has fueled fresh Mitch McConnell theories online, after she was photographed leaving the senator’s rehabilitation center in the capital on Tuesday, 14 July, while he continued recovering from a fall and pneumonia.

The image, and the reaction to it, arrived just days after McConnell publicly confirmed he had been briefly unconscious and said he was still not ready to return to the Senate floor. . .

Chao, the former transportation secretary, was seen wearing dark sunglasses, a face mask and a long trench coat as she left the rehab facility where McConnell is recovering, according to reporting on the photograph.

The outfit stood out all the more because Washington was under extreme heat conditions, with local forecasts warning that the heat index could climb above 105 degrees around the same period. . .

Her earlier absence during the first stretch of McConnell’s hospitalisation drew criticism, and a spokesperson later said her China trip had been planned in advance and that McConnell’s condition ‘did not warrant’ an immediate return to the United States. That explanation has not satisfied everyone online, but it remains the only attributed account in the record. (Read more from “Elaine Chao’s Bizarre Trench Coat In 106-Degree Heat Sparks Wild Mitch McConnell Theories” HERE)

Photo credit: Flickr

Hunter Biden Discusses His Dad’s ‘Single Greatest Mistake’ While in Office

Former President Joe Biden’s son, Hunter Biden, called the appointment of Merrick Garland as U.S. attorney general the “greatest mistake” his father made in office while appearing on the “I’ve Had It” podcast on Sunday.

During the show, host Jennifer Welch attacked Garland and the Department of Justice under him for not charging President Donald Trump and for investigating Hunter Biden. She asked Hunter Biden for his opinion on what she described as “capitulation by Democrats” to Republicans for pushing Garland in the first place.

“One of the things that pisses me off is the Merrick Garland DOJ and the not prosecuting of Trump. And that they prosecuted you,” Welch said in part when teeing up her question.

“My take is this, and removing myself from it as much as I can, my personal feelings, is the single greatest mistake of my father’s administration was the leadership of Merrick Garland,” Hunter Biden said.

He added, “The reason that we are in the situation that we’re in right now can almost… by the way, the buck has to stop with my dad. He was the president and he chose him. Now, once he chose him, he played by the, you know, a higher standard than the Marquess of Queensberry rules. He played by the Constitution and the tradition that the president will never, you know, particularly since Nixon, involve himself in any decision-making as relates to anything at the Department of Justice. So, I guarantee you there was a division between church and state there.” (Read more from “Hunter Biden Discusses His Dad’s ‘Single Greatest Mistake’ While in Office” HERE)

The US Military Just Emptied A Third Of Its Deepest Missile Magazine Into Iran — And The Pentagon’s Own Wargames Say The Next War Empties It In Days

The U.S. Military’s Tomahawk Crisis: How Many Are Left, What the Iran War Used, and What a China War Would Take: As of July 17, 2026, the United States has fired well over 1,000 Tomahawk cruise missiles at Iran, the largest expenditure of the weapon in history, and with the ceasefire declared dead on July 8, the meter is running again. Roughly 2,000 to 3,000 missiles are estimated to remain, against a production line that has built about 90 a year. The sharper question is the one the war has forced into the open: whether the magazine that just emptied into Iran could sustain the conflict it exists to deter, against China or Russia. The honest answer, drawn from the Pentagon’s own wargames, is unsettling.

Nearly five months into America’s war with Iran, one of the conflict’s most consequential numbers has nothing to do with targets destroyed. It is the count of Tomahawk cruise missiles expended, because that count has collided with three facts the defense establishment has known for years and hoped not to test at once: the inventory is finite and smaller than most people assume, the production line is a trickle, and the wars planners most worry about, in the Western Pacific, would demand these weapons at rates the stockpile cannot meet. With the ceasefire declared over on July 8 and CENTCOM striking dozens of coastal air-defense, naval, and logistics targets in the days since, the expenditure is climbing again. Here is the full picture as of July 17: what is left, what has been used, and what the next war would take.

Start with the honest caveat: the Pentagon classifies its exact munitions inventories, so every figure here is an estimate, and the estimates have converged downward as the war has gone on. Before the conflict, open-source assessments of the total stockpile put the total at 4,000 or more Tomahawks, while the cautious estimates were closer to 3,100. The credible current numbers are lower and cluster tightly. The Center for Strategic and International Studies estimated this spring that the U.S. still had around 3,000 Tomahawks, and the Stimson Center’s Kelly Grieco put the figure at about 3,100, summarizing the pattern bluntly: America keeps recognizing it lacks long-range strike capacity, keeps trying to build stockpiles, and, in her words, “we keep depleting them.” Reconcile those estimates against the more than 1,000 missiles fired, and the arsenal remaining today most likely sits somewhere between roughly 2,000 and the high 2,000s, a spread whose very width tells you how little Washington discloses. Whatever the true number, it is spread across Navy destroyers, cruisers, and attack submarines, the four converted Ohio-class guided-missile submarines that carry up to 154 apiece, and new Army and Marine ground launchers.

The expenditure has been historic by every measure. U.S. warships fired roughly 400 Tomahawks in the first 71 hours of Operation Epic Fury alone, principally to smash Iran’s air defenses and command nodes. By the end of the first month, the total passed 850, which made this, by a wide margin, the largest Tomahawk campaign ever conducted, more than Operation Desert Fox’s 325 and Desert Storm’s 288 combined. Firing continued to the April 8 ceasefire, and CSIS’s munitions review, citing updated Wall Street Journal reporting, put the figure at more than 1,000 Tomahawks expended. The same review tracked parallel drawdowns across the rest of the precision magazine, including heavy use of Patriot and THAAD interceptors against Iranian barrages and large expenditures of air-launched JASSM cruise missiles. Since the ceasefire collapsed this month, strikes have resumed, and no updated official count exists; the only precise statement available as of July 17 is that the true number now exceeds 1,000 by an undisclosed and growing margin. (Read more from “The US Military Just Emptied A Third Of Its Deepest Missile Magazine Into Iran — And The Pentagon’s Own Wargames Say The Next War Empties It In Days” HERE)

Two U.S. Service Members in Jordan Killed in Iranian Attack, U.S. Says

(Editor’s note: the actual number of US service members killed is actually three, according to troops in Jordan)

The U.S. military said on Saturday two of its personnel were killed in Jordan and another was missing after an Iranian attack, while Iran’s supreme leader said Washington would pay for “seeking to incite war” after a seventh straight night of U.S. strikes.

The U.S. and Iran have intensified attacks since an interim ceasefire deal signed a month ago fell apart last week, raising the possibility of a return to all-out war.

U.S. Central Command said the deaths of the two U.S. personnel occurred on Friday. It said a third U.S. service member was missing in action.

On Saturday Iran, responding to U.S. attacks on bridges, power facilities and other infrastructure, appeared to target Saudi Arabia as well as other U.S. Gulf allies and Jordan.

In a written statement carried by the official social media accounts of Iran’s supreme leader and Iranian state media, Mojtaba Khamenei said repeated U.S. breaches of the interim deal had shown that President Donald Trump’s signature was “utterly worthless and devoid of credibility.” (Read more from “Two U.S. Service Members in Jordan Killed in Iranian Attack, U.S. Says” HERE)

US Approves Gigantic Satellite Mirror That Will Illuminate the Earth at Night

Picture this: you’re photographing in the middle of the night, it’s dark, and you desperately need light. So, you whip out your phone, open an app, pay some money, and boom, night becomes day thanks to a satellite in the sky that is now reflecting sunlight to your location like a bright full Moon.

If this sounds like a dystopian future that will never come, then you’re dead wrong. The United States government has just approved Reflect Orbital’s application to launch a mirror satellite into orbit called Eärendil-1.

There has been much opposition and criticism of the decision by the Federal Communications Commission (FCC) to greenlight the Californian company’s ambitious project — not least by astronomers who already fret about satellites obstructing humanity’s view of the Universe.

“It’s terrifying to me that one country can change the night sky for everybody in the world,” Samantha Lawler, an astronomer at the University of Regina in Saskatchewan, Canada, tells The New York Times. “I need access to dark skies in order to do my research. If you’ve got giant mirrors shining down, then we’ve lost that.” . . .

The FCC has so far approved just one of these satellites, but Reflect Orbital has plans to launch 1,000 even larger satellites — 180 feet wide that can reflect the same amount of light as 100 full Moons. (Read more from “US Approves Gigantic Satellite Mirror That Will Illuminate the Earth at Night” HERE)