RFK Jr.’s Son, Conor Kennedy, put on Russian Wanted List for Fighting Alongside Kyiv in Ukraine War: ‘I was deeply moved’

Health and Human Services Secretary Robert F. Kennedy Jr’s son, Conor Kennedy, has been named on Russia’s international wanted list for fighting alongside the enemy in the Ukraine war, according to reports.

The Basmanny District Court of Moscow authorized the younger Kennedy’s “arrest in absentia,” accusing him of acting as a mercenary for the Ukrainian armed forces, Russian state outlet TASS reported last week.

He faces seven to 10 years in prison if captured, according to the outlet.

Kennedy, 32, revealed in an Instagram post in October 2022 that he’d secretly traveled to Kyiv to fight with an international legion on the front lines against Russian strongman Vladimir Putin’s invasion of Ukraine— confiding in just one person.

“Like many people, I was deeply moved by what I saw happening in Ukraine over the past year. I wanted to help. When I heard about Ukraine’s International Legion, I knew I was going, and I went to the embassy to enlist the next day,” he wrote in an Instagram post. (Read more from “RFK Jr.’s Son, Conor Kennedy, put on Russian Wanted List for Fighting Alongside Kyiv in Ukraine War: ‘I was deeply moved’” HERE)

Trump Announces Three-Day Delay to 50% Tariffs on Canadian Imports, says US and Northern Neighbor ‘Have a DEAL!’

President Trump announced Tuesday evening that he was delaying the planned implementation of 50% tariffs on most imports from Canada for three days — teasing that Washington and Ottawa may have agreed to resurrect the dormant Keystone XL pipeline project.

“I have paused the 50% Tariffs against Canada, that were scheduled to kick in tomorrow morning for a three day period,” Trump wrote on Truth Social, “based on the fact that Canada and the U.S.A., subject to the finalization of documents, have a DEAL!”

“The great Keystone XL Pipeline, long ago killed by Sleepy Joe Biden, may be awoken from the grave!” added the president, who subseuqently posted an AI-generated image of him yanking a pipeline labeled “Keystone” out of the ground next to a cracked tombstone reading: “Buried by Biden.”

The announcement came fewer than two hours before the new duties were to take effect and followed all-day conversations between Trump and Canadian Prime Minister Mark Carney.

The Keystone XL pipeline, initially announced in 2008, would have moved up to 830,000 barrels (35 million gallons) of crude oil approximately 1,200 miles from Alberta, Canada to Nebraska, where it would connect with other pipelines that feed oil refineries on the Gulf Coast. (Read more from “Trump Announces Three-Day Delay to 50% Tariffs on Canadian Imports, says US and Northern Neighbor ‘Have a DEAL!’” HERE)

CDC Recognizes Detransitioning As Official Condition, Opens Door To Medical Treatment For Mutilated Kids

The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) in October will start recognizing detransitioning — reversing gender “transition” mutilation — in official diagnosis codes for purposes of insurance billing and data collection.

Vice President J.D. Vance last week called for the jailing of medical professionals fraudulently using medical billing codes to get insurance to cover the castration and genital mutilation of children claiming to be “transgender.” But on the other side of that issue are the thousands of young people who were brutally maimed by predator doctors and have little recourse to try to reverse some of the interventions.

The new diagnoses and codes will help provide needed documentation of the harms of transgender procedures and facilitate an avenue of recovery for these young people. The CDC update comes after medical watchdog group Do No Harm helped the CDC establish the codes.

“The codes we proposed, and the CDC has now released, will significantly enhance and refine patient care to ensure those desisting from gender dysphoria are properly recognized,” said Kurt Miceli, MD, chief medical officer at Do No Harm. “Likewise, giving detransitioners visibility in the medical system will help them get the medical attention they need and open the door for proper coverage and real-world research into the impact of sex-rejecting interventions. For too long our medical system has allowed the plight of detransitioners to be invisible; these new codes will give them light and help them achieve the top-notch care they deserve.”

There has been an “official blindness to the very existence of detransitioners,” Do No Harm stated in an article addressing the need for medical codes for those who want to try to reverse their injuries. While many of the interventions are irreversible, like voice changes, fertility, and especially mutilation surgeries, there is a degree to which some can be undone to give the detransitioners something closer to a normal life. (Read more from “CDC Recognizes Detransitioning As Official Condition, Opens Door To Medical Treatment For Mutilated Kids” HERE)

Tick-Borne Meat Allergy Leaves Restaurants On Wealthy Island Scrambling

Restaurants on Martha’s Vineyard are adapting their menus to keep dining safe amid a rising number of alpha-gal syndrome cases — a tick-borne illness that causes a meat allergy.

A total of 416 positive alpha-gal tests have been reported on Martha’s Vineyard as of June 2026, according to N Magazine. Martha’s Vineyard previously reported 742 positive alpha-gal tests in 2025, compared with only two positive cases in 2020. Alpha-gal syndrome can cause an allergy to meat from hoofed animals or to dairy, according to N Magazine and the Vineyard Gazette, respectively.

Tick epidemiologist Lea Hamner said some people are unable to eat red meat, but can eat dairy products. Others can react to fumes from red meat or dairy, according to the Vineyard Gazette. People might even react to carrageenan, a sugar that is derived from seaweed and is used as a thickener. The disease, which is transmitted through lone star tick bites, also creates allergies to some medications, the Boston Globe reported.

Symptoms may vary among people, with some experiencing digestive discomfort and others experiencing anaphylaxis. As a result, restaurants on Martha’s Vineyard are working to eliminate alpha-gal allergens from their menus and protect customers.

Charlie Granquist, the chef at Slough Farm, told the Vineyard Gazette he washes cookware between uses to avoid cross-contamination and has made necessary substitutes to avoid alpha-gal allergens. (Read more from “Tick-Borne Meat Allergy Leaves Restaurants On Wealthy Island Scrambling” HERE)

Cop Allegedly Fired For Using Flock Camera To Run Her Ex’s License Plate 166 Times

A female police officer in South Carolina was fired on Aug. 3 after she allegedly used a Flock camera to run her ex-significant other’s license plate over 100 times.

Ellie Anna Hammond, 24, was fired from the Maudlin Police Department (MPD) following allegations of misconduct between March and July, according to documents from the South Carolina Criminal Justice Academy cited by KOCO. Hammond allegedly ran her ex-romantic partner’s license plate 166 times during this time period, claiming she was performing a warrant check, traffic infraction, and welfare check, which proved not true, as the same documents indicate.

She has not been criminally charged in connection with the incident, and an MPD spokesperson told KOCO they would not comment further on her termination as it was a “personnel matter.”

Hammond joined the police force in June 2024 when she was hired as part of the Uniform Patrol division, according to the South Carolina Criminal Justice Academy. She completed her training and passed a psychological evaluation at the time.

The incident follows an Aug. 4 incident in which the Winona Police Department in Minnesota announced that all eight of the city’s Flock cameras had allegedly been stolen. Officers discovered the poles chopped down and discarded in nearby weeds, while the cameras remained missing. Flock cameras were also apparently vandalized in July in Ashland County, Ohio, according to FOX 8. (Read more from “Cop Allegedly Fired For Using Flock Camera To Run Her Ex’s License Plate 166 Times” HERE)

Trump Doubles Down on Declaring Strait of Hormuz U.S. Territory as Iran Threatens to Break U.S. Blockade

President Donald Trump doubled down Monday on declaring the Strait of Hormuz U.S. territory, asserting that Washington has “total control” of the strategic waterway as Tehran threatened a military attack to break the U.S. naval blockade and declared a shift toward a more offensive posture.

“I just think it’s a great idea,” Trump told reporters in the Oval Office when asked to elaborate on his suggestion last week that the strait could be declared U.S. territory.

Trump repeatedly pointed to the blockade as the basis for American control.

“We control it. We control it with the blockade,” he said. “And I like the idea of declaring it a territory. We could do that. We have total control over the strait.”

Trump said Iran could still prove a “nuisance” by placing mines in the water, but described the blockade as “very effective” and touted the amount of oil now moving through the waterway. (Read more from “Trump Doubles Down on Declaring Strait of Hormuz U.S. Territory as Iran Threatens to Break U.S. Blockade” HERE)

Trump Doubles Down on Declaring Strait of Hormuz U.S. Territory as Iran Threatens to Break U.S. Blockade

President Donald Trump doubled down Monday on declaring the Strait of Hormuz U.S. territory, asserting that Washington has “total control” of the strategic waterway as Tehran threatened a military attack to break the U.S. naval blockade and declared a shift toward a more offensive posture.

“I just think it’s a great idea,” Trump told reporters in the Oval Office when asked to elaborate on his suggestion last week that the strait could be declared U.S. territory.

Trump repeatedly pointed to the blockade as the basis for American control.

“We control it. We control it with the blockade,” he said. “And I like the idea of declaring it a territory. We could do that. We have total control over the strait.”

Trump said Iran could still prove a “nuisance” by placing mines in the water, but described the blockade as “very effective” and touted the amount of oil now moving through the waterway.

(Read more from “Trump Doubles Down on Declaring Strait of Hormuz U.S. Territory as Iran Threatens to Break U.S. Blockade” HERE)

Mother Barred from Child’s Graduation after Pushing Back on Gender Curriculum

Portland, Oregon, mother Allison Roberts filed a lawsuit on Wednesday against Portland Public Schools and her children’s elementary school after allegedly facing retaliation over her opposition to their gender curriculum.

According to the Liberty Justice Center, which filed the lawsuit on behalf of Roberts, she initially expressed concern last year over Meriwether Lewis Elementary School’s decision to repaint its traditional rainbow pride flag into an “Intersex-Inclusive Progress” variant to include support for racial and transgender ideology.

Though Roberts supported “being immersed” in Portland’s gay community, she felt that the new flag was “an overtly political symbol that promotes values contradictory to her Christian faith,” specifically due to its promotion of transgenderism.

Before she took any action, she discovered an “identity flower” assignment given to her 11-year-old child that asked students to identify and discuss their gender identity with classmates and teachers.

Roberts alleged that she received no prior notice of this assignment and requested a meeting with the school’s principal. After receiving what she described as an unsatisfactory response from the school, Roberts wrote an open letter to the community against the school’s policies, which she distributed on a public sidewalk outside school property. (Read more from “Mother Barred from Child’s Graduation after Pushing Back on Gender Curriculum” HERE)

Suspected Chinese Honeypot Fang Fang Solicited Illegal Campaign Donations for Eric Swalwell, FBI Found

A three-year FBI probe into then-Rep. Eric Swalwell determined suspected Chinese spy Fang Fang helped solicit illegal campaign donations — but the investigation was dropped for “national security reasons,” according to bureau files declassified by the White House Monday.

An undercover operation targeted the California Democrat between May 2014 and May 2017 following a tip that “internships in Congressman Eric Swalwell’s offices were promised in exchange for campaign contributions,” according to a June 10, 2014, FBI memo.

“As part of the scheme to purchase internships, campaign contributions were conduited through third parties to mask the true identity of the donor and in some cases made by foreign nationals in violation of federal criminal law,” noted the memo.

FBI agents conducted interviews with Swalwell, unidentified campaign donors and others in the congressman’s orbit — but were unable to substantiate the quid pro quo allegations.

However, the investigation did uncover evidence that Fang — who also went by Christine Fang — broke the law by soliciting illegal straw donations from foreign nationals, destroyed records, made false statements, smuggled cash and acted as an unregistered foreign agent, presumably for China, according to a May 2, 2017, bureau memo. (Read more from “Suspected Chinese Honeypot Fang Fang Solicited Illegal Campaign Donations for Eric Swalwell, FBI Found” HERE)

House Ethics Committee Opens Investigation Into Democrat Rep For Sexual Misconduct

The House Ethics Committee opened an investigation into Democratic California Rep. Jimmy Gomez Monday over sexual misconduct allegations.

Gomez was accused in June of kissing a much younger aide who worked for a different member of Congress, the New York Post first reported in April. The committee formally announced Monday that it opened a sexual misconduct investigation into Gomez.

“The Committee, pursuant to Committee Rule 18(a), is reviewing allegations that Representative Jimmy Gomez may have engaged in sexual misconduct in violation of the Code of Official Conduct or any other applicable standard of conduct, including engaging in inappropriate sexual contact with a House staffer in violation of clause 18(b) of the Code,” the committee said.

The committee quietly began investigating Gomez in June over the allegations, CNN reported. Gomez said he made mistakes that caused his family pain, but argued his actions did not violate the law or House rules.

Gomez’s office did not immediately respond to the Daily Caller News Foundation’s request for comment. (Read more from “House Ethics Committee Opens Investigation Into Democrat Rep For Sexual Misconduct” HERE)