Iran Reportedly Enlisting Insurgent Group To Cripple Crucial Flow Of Commerce If US Escalates Attacks

Iran has reportedly said it will enlist the help of a terrorist group to further constrain global shipping if the U.S. military attacks Iranian energy infrastructure.

Iran has instructed Yemen’s Houthi rebels to prepare to close the Bab el-Mandeb Strait if the United States attacks Iranian power infrastructure, Reuters reported, citing Iranian and regional sources familiar with the communications. The report came as the U.S. military escalated its operations with repeated airstrikes on critical infrastructure, including highways, bridges and energy sites, according to the Associated Press (AP) and Reuters.

The Islamic Republic’s leadership already sent the request to the Yemeni Houthis, Reuters reported, citing two senior Iranian ‌sources and a regional source who spoke anonymously.

President Donald Trump threatened to attack Iranian energy infrastructure, according to an interview with Fox News’s Trey Yingst. It remains unclear if this is the reason the Iranians issued the request to the Houthis.

“I’ll save the energy targets for last, but ultimately we’ll hit energy targets,” Trump said.

(Read more from “Iran Reportedly Enlisting Insurgent Group To Cripple Crucial Flow Of Commerce If US Escalates Attacks” HERE)

Iran Puts Trump in a Coffin on Huge Billboard in Tehran

The Iranian regime on Wednesday unveiled a massive billboard in Tehran, curved around the side of a building, that depicts President Donald Trump lying dead in a coffin.

Trump’s image on the billboard is disheveled and bloated, with straight, rigid legs and feet pointing straight up, suggesting rigor mortis has set in.

The billboard is also scrawled with graffiti-style messages, mostly written in Farsi, although “We Kill Trump” is clearly visible in English. The “blackboard” area of the billboard appears to be a homage to the billboard upon which farewell messages to the late Ayatollah Ali Khamenei were scrawled during his funeral last week.

Another message on the billboard said “In memory of Minab’s children,” a reference to the Iranian city where a U.S. airstrike on February 28 is believed to have struck an elementary school.

These death threats loom over Islamic Revolution Square, also known as Enqelab Square, which is one of the busiest intersections in the capital city of Tehran. The regime often uses the square to stage rallies and demonstrations, recently including the early stages of the week-long funeral for Khamenei. (Read more from “Iran Puts Trump in a Coffin on Huge Billboard in Tehran” HERE)

European Cars Now Must Track Drivers’ Eye Movements In Name Of Safety

It became mandatory Tuesday for citizens of the European Union’s 27 member states to allow their cars to track their movements using artificial intelligence.

The European Union’s General Safety Regulation mandated Advanced Driver Distraction Warning (ADDW) systems that track drivers’ body movements, such as eye and head movements, in every new vehicle sold after July 7, according to Access Newswire.

“This is a driver support system,” Martin Krantz, CEO and Founder of Swedish AI company Smart Eye, told the Daily Caller News Foundation in an interview. “It’s a life-saving technology. It really helps to prevent accidents. It’s probably gonna be just like with the seat belt and the airbag.”

Smart Eye is one of the leading suppliers of eye-tracking and driver monitoring AI that is compliant with ADDW systems.

“The tracking [has] quite a high accuracy … So if you sit in your car and you’re driving your car, and then you look at the speedometer, then what happens is that the tracking realizes that this is the speedometer that you’re looking at,” the CEO added. “And then you’re allowed to take your eyes away from the road for a certain time period. Let’s say, for example, two seconds … You have a time … that you can spend on different objects [in your car].” (Read more from “European Cars Now Must Track Drivers’ Eye Movements In Name Of Safety” HERE)

How Ukraine’s Drone War Could Drag World Into Nuclear War

The use of nuclear weapons is becoming increasingly likely as the Russian and Ukrainian militaries continue to blindly scramble up the escalation ladder through deep strikes into Russia, with alleged involvement from a NATO member country, military analysts warned on Monday.

Russian Ambassador to the UN Vassily Nebenzia has accused Latvia of planning to launch drones from its territory in direct attacks against the Russian Federation. Russia could attack Latvia if these plans became a reality, which could trigger a chain of events leading to the use of nuclear weapons, analysts said during a meeting at the Quincy Institute broadcast by CSPAN on Monday.

“There are proponents of, I guess we can call it ‘escalate to de-escalate,’ people like prominent Russian academic Sergei Karaganov, who believe Russia must drastically up the airstrike campaign against Ukraine, seriously consider the employment of low-yield nuclear weapons as a means of ending the war, and strike Western targets inside NATO,” Quincy Institute research fellow Mark Episkopos said during the meeting on Monday.

The Russian Embassy in Washington, the Ukrainian Embassy in Washington and NATO did not respond to a request for comment.

When the Daily Caller News Foundation asked the panel about the potential for nuclear weapons use in Europe, analysts on the panel laid out two scenarios where the Russians would employ tactical nuclear weapons.

“We’ve had warnings throughout this war. If we provide HIMARS [missiles], the Russians will retaliate in some dangerous way, ATACMS [missiles], F-16s, etcetera, etcetera, and in each case, the Russians have not retaliated against the West directly, and so the impression is created that the Russians will never retaliate against the West directly. It’s just too dangerous for them to do so,” director of grand strategy at the Quincy Institute George Beebe said during the panel. “The danger we’re facing is, there’s only one way we’ll know for sure. And that is, after the Russians retaliate directly.” (Read more from “How Ukraine’s Drone War Could Drag World Into Nuclear War” HERE)

Israel Says New Intelligence Reveals Iranian Plot to Kill Trump

Israel shared new intelligence with the U.S. Thursday that it said indicated a fresh Iranian plan to kill President Trump, a finding that would mark an escalation in the war between Washington and Iran. The report follows the latest round of attacks between the US and Iran over the Strait of Hormuz.

Iran has been publicly pledging to assassinate Trump since the US killed Iranian IRGC Quds Force Gen. Qassem Soleimani in 2020. Trump on Wednesday alluded to threats to his life when speaking to reporters in Ankara, Turkey:

“They want to take out the U.S. leader — me,” Trump said to reporters. “I’m on every list. I saw this morning [that] I’m on every single one of their [hit] lists. And so far, I guess I’ve been a little bit lucky.”

Earlier on Thursday, crowds in Mashhad, awaiting former supreme leader Ali Khamenei’s funeral cortege, chanted slogans demanding revenge on Trump for his death. “I swear by the blood of the Supreme Leader, Trump, we will kill you!” they shouted. They also held up signs saying “Kill Bibi” — the nickname of Israeli Prime Minister Netanyahu.

Photo credit: Flickr

Over 100 Israeli Settlers Storm West Bank Village As Home Burns And Christian Land Dispute Escalates

Over 100 Israeli settlers stormed the West Bank village of Deir Jarir under Israeli force protection Thursday in an escalation of the land rights dispute between the Catholic Church and Israel, sources say.

At the time of publication, the village, east of Ramallah, was facing an ongoing attack as settlers poured into the village in force, the Vulnerable People Project (VPP) told the Daily Caller based on information gathered by field monitors tracking the situation in real time.

Video shared by VPP shows more than two dozen men running down a hill as they approach the village.

Another video, taken from inside a house, shows the men as they arrived in Deir Jarir.

The village assault was initiated after a settler allegedly attacked a Palestinian vehicle and those occupying it. The driver, while attempting to escape, struck the settler with his vehicle while fleeing, according to information gathered by VPP.

In response, Israeli forces allegedly sealed the entrance gate to Deir Jarir, trapping residents inside as the situation escalated, VPP said. (Read more from “Over 100 Israeli Settlers Storm West Bank Village As Home Burns And Christian Land Dispute Escalates” HERE)

US Bombing Iran for 2nd Straight Day after Trump Declares Cease-Fire with ‘Sick’ Regime ‘Over’

President Trump ordered another round of airstrikes against Iran on Wednesday, a day after more than 80 targets were hit by US forces in response to the regime’s attacks on cargo ships in the Strait of Hormuz.

“At the direction of the Commander in Chief, U.S. Central Command forces have started conducting additional strikes against Iran to further degrade their ability to threaten freedom of navigation in the Strait of Hormuz,” US Central Command said in a statement.

“The United States is holding Iran accountable for recent unjustified aggression against commercial shipping and civilian crews freely navigating a vital international waterway,” CENTCOM added.

A US official described the assault as “wider in scope” than Tuesday’s strikes and said Islamic Revolutionary Guard Corps coastal radars, anti-ship missile positions and air defense systems were among the targets, according to Axios.

Iranian state media reported explosions in the southern port city of Chabahar – which is about 300 miles south of the Strait of Hormuz – Konarak, Bandar Abbas and the Persian Gulf islands of Qeshm and Abu Musa. (Read more from “US Bombing Iran for 2nd Straight Day after Trump Declares Cease-Fire with ‘Sick’ Regime ‘Over’” HERE)

Missing Pilot’s Haunting Final Audio is Released after Plane Vanished over Pakistan

Search and rescue operations are underway after a Boeing 737 suddenly went missing after departing the Middle East on Tuesday.

According to the Civil Aviation Authority, radar data showed the aircraft suddenly losing altitude and “rapidly descending” before making a sharp turn just minutes later.

The Boeing 737, operated by Karachi-based K2 Airways, was a cargo plane with five people on board, travelling from Sharjah in the UAE to Karachi, Pakistan.

The chilling final transmission reveals the pilot raised the alarm that the plane was “rolling or floating”.

While rolling is a phase of flight, floating refers to a landing error.

Pakistan’s Prime Minister Shehbaz Sharif on Wednesday said the aircraft had crashed into the Arabian Sea. (Read more from “Missing Pilot’s Haunting Final Audio is Released after Plane Vanished over Pakistan” HERE)

President Zelensky Opens NATO Summit With Plea For Missiles and Alliance Membership

NATO would be wise to welcome Ukraine as a member of the alliance and should hurry to send more missiles to Kyiv, President Volodymyr Zelensky told the Ankara Summit on Tuesday.

World leaders have arrived in Ankara, Turkey, for the two-day North Atlantic Treaty Organisation summit, including U.S. President Donald Trump who flew from Washington with both Air Force One aircraft, disembarking from the new red-white-and-blue refurbished Boeing 747-8 on Tuesday afternoon. Ukrainian President Volodymyr Zelensky was one of the first world leaders to address the summit and spoke at the NATO Defence Industry Forum after his personal jet touched down, using his time at the podium to call for more missiles for Ukraine, and for NATO membership.

While membership of the alliance has been frequently discussed for Ukraine since Russia’s 2022 invasion, the difficulties of admitting a new member that is already at war and one-fifth occupied by Russia has so necessarily precluded any progress on the matter. Nevertheless, it is something Ukraine has persistently raised — often as leverage against other wants — and that continued on Tuesday afternoon, with a pitch to the floor from the national President that attempted to portray admitting Kyiv as a slam-dunk.

President Zelensky said:

…we have raised our interception rate against Russian Shahed drones to over 90-per-cent… and with all due respect no other country has the capability to defend against attack drones at this scale… I have a question for you. Do you really believe it would be right to leave outside NATO a country and a people with this level of defensive capability?

If we already have these capabilities, if Ukrainians already know how to fight like this, then it does make sense for these capabilities to become part of the alliance’s collective defence. That would make all of us stronger. And we already see each other as reliable partners, and it would only be natural to become part of one common security community.

(Read more from “President Zelensky Opens NATO Summit With Plea For Missiles and Alliance Membership” HERE)

US Reinstates Sanctions On Iran After Multiple Ships Reportedly Attacked In Strait Of Hormuz

The United States reimposed oil sanctions on Iran following reports of unprovoked attacks on ships in the Strait of Hormuz late Monday night and early Tuesday morning.

A letter from the U.S. Treasury Department’s Office of Foreign Assets Control (OFAC), the license that temporarily lifted oil sanctions on Iran issued June 21 has been “revoked,” with the effective date listed as July 7, 2026. Earlier Tuesday, Reuters reported that the U.S. government was “revoking a general license that authorized the sale of Iranian oil,” with a U.S. official calling the attacks in the Strait of Hormuz “wholly unacceptable.”

The Daily Caller reached out to President Donald Trump’s White House, which confirmed Reuters’ earlier reporting.

A U.S. official explained to the Daily Caller that OFAC is, in fact, revoking GL X, “which authorized the sale of Iranian oil.”

“The MOU in effect with Iran is entirely performance-based,” the official emphasized.

“Iran will only reap benefits if they exhibit good behavior. Iran’s actions in the Strait were wholly unacceptable to the United States and will be met with consequences. Our negotiators continue to work in good faith towards a final deal,” the U.S. official added. (Read more from “US Reinstates Sanctions On Iran After Multiple Ships Reportedly Attacked In Strait Of Hormuz” HERE)