‘Duck Dynasty’ Star Diagnosed With Alzheimer’s Disease: ‘Really Struggling’

“Duck Dynasty” star Phil Robertson was diagnosed with Alzheimer’s disease amid his battle with a blood disorder, according to his family.

The 78-year-old’s health struggles were revealed by his son, Jase, on Friday’s episode of the “Unashamed with the Robertson Family” podcast titled “Phil’s Diagnosis.”

“Phil’s not doing well,” Jase said. “According to the doctors, they’re sure that he has some sort of blood disease that’s causing all kinds of problems.”

The Robertson patriarch had been fighting the blood disease for a “few years” but Jase said that it has now “accelerated.”

“It’s causing problems with his entire body and he has early stages of Alzheimer’s so if you put those things together, he’s just not doing well. He’s really struggling,” Jace revealed. (Read more from “‘Duck Dynasty’ Star Diagnosed With Alzheimer’s Disease: ‘Really Struggling’” HERE)

School Takes Action After Teen Was Forced to Read Porn Out Loud in Class

A school in Nevada has agreed to settle a lawsuit brought on behalf of a child in the district who was forced by officials to read pornography – out loud – in class.

The resolution to the case is described by the American Center for Law and Justice as a “significant victory.”

The basis of the lawsuit was that officials in Nevada’s Clark County School District had forced a child to perform a pornographic monologue in a theater class, the legal team explained.

“After significant testimony was revealed in depositions, CCSD settled with us, affirming the rights of parents and students in the face of inappropriate educational content,” the ACLJ announced.

The case was over the forced performance by a 15-year-old student, and a judge had rejected the school’s demand that the case be dismissed. (Read more from “School Takes Action After Teen Was Forced to Read Porn Out Loud in Class” HERE)

Biological Man Defeats Women For ‘Model Of The Year’ Title For The First Time

Alex Consani, a biological male, became the first transgender Model of the Year at the 2024 Fashion Awards on Monday.

Consani became the latest biological male to steal a woman’s spotlight when he appeared on stage at the Royal Albert Hall in London, calling the moment a “big step in the right direction.” Consani has spent the bulk of 2024 participating in various runway shows, modeling for brands such as Chanel, Stella McCartney and Victoria’s Secret.

The 21-year-old walked on stage with bleach-blond hair and eyebrows to accept the title. Consani thanked “black transwomen” Dominique Jackson, Connie Fleming and Aaron Rose Philip, who “really fought for the space I’m in today,” the model said.

He also thanked his parents for supporting his dream of joining the fashion industry, adding that more parents of transgender children should demonstrate the same level of support. (Read more from “Biological Man Defeats Women For ‘Model Of The Year’ Title For The First Time” HERE)

‘While You’re Shopping, Bombs Are Dropping’: Watch as Christmas Gets Canceled in Major City

Christmas shopping was disrupted, and a traditional Christmas display was put in doubt by “pro-Palestine” protesters in Melbourne, Australia, recently.

Myer, an Australian retail giant, canceled the festive unveiling of its traditional Christmas window exhibit after “Pro-Palestine” protesters announced plans to hold a rally in front of the store. This was the 69th annual display and will remain until January.

The store released a statement explaining its decision:

“In light of recent developments and to ensure the wellbeing and safety of customers and team members, we will no longer hold an event on Bourke Street Mall for the unveiling of our Christmas windows,” a spokesperson said.

“Myers’ Christmas windows have long symbolized joy and community, and we remain committed to providing a safe and positive experience for all visitors.” (Read more from “‘While You’re Shopping, Bombs Are Dropping’: Watch as Christmas Gets Canceled in Major City” HERE)

Parents Scold Schools for Demanding ‘Gender Identity’ of 3-Year-Olds

Parents are scolding schools across the United Kingdom for demanding they provide the “gender identity” of their 3-year-olds who are enrolling in primary classes. . .

It is the Christian Institute that confirmed the primary school applications used by more than 100 local authorities over recent years demands parents select “man/boy/male” or “woman/girl/female” or a third option to “self-describe.”

This agenda “has no place on the form with regard to 3-year-olds on any level,” charged one concerned mother.

The report explained the form in use was “supplied by an external provider, but has been used for more than 550,000 students.”

“I immediately investigated as the council does not want or need a question about gender identity on our school admissions form,” admitted Martin Tell, the chief of the Buckinghamshire Council, explaining his actions when he found out. (Read more from “Parents Scold Schools for Demanding ‘Gender Identity’ of 3-Year-Olds” HERE)

Photo credit: Flickr

Mother Fighting Child Endangerment Charges After Son Walks Alone Less Than Mile From Home

A Georgia mom is refusing to strike a plea deal after she was arrested on child endangerment-related charges over her 10-year-old son’s unsupervised walk into town.

Brittany Patterson, 41, of Mineral Bluff, Ga., was arrested by the Fannin County Sheriff’s Department on Oct. 30 after she left her son alone at home and he wandered less than a mile into town, according to NBC News.

The Fannin County Sheriff’s Department initially called the mom to alert her to the fact that her son Soren was unaccompanied in the town located near the North Carolina border.

“It’s not a super dangerous or even dangerous-at-all stretch of road,” Patterson told the outlet, referring to the street that leads from their rural home to the town of Mineral Bluff. “I wasn’t terrified for him or scared for his safety.”

Deputies drove Soren home and, hours later, returned to handcuff and arrest her in front of her family. (Read more from “Mother Fighting Child Endangerment Charges After Son Walks Alone Less Than Mile From Home” HERE)

Photo credit: Flickr

‘Snow White’ Star Has Already Backtracked Insane Trump-Voter Slams — But the Damage Is Done

The new “Snow White” has turned into a woke millstone around Mickey’s neck.

The movie’s star Rachel Zegler generated ugly headlines for Disney when she unleashed an unhinged anti-Trump rant on Instagram. . .

“May Trump supporters and Trump voters and Trump himself never know peace.”

But Zegler’s apparently gotten the message how disastrous a move it was and has already issued a groveling apology. . .

Megyn Kelly rightly pointed out that if a Broadway star said the same thing about Joe Biden or Kamala Harris and her backers, they’d be out of the show that same day.

But the most trenchant remark Zegler’s conniption generated might be the observation that her “involvement with the company alienates millions of people and poisons the brand overall.” (Read more from “‘Snow White’ Star Has Already Backtracked Insane Trump-Voter Slams — But the Damage Is Done” HERE)

Feminists Celebrate Over Football Player’s Injury After He Expressed Conservative Views

The Buffalo Bills aren’t the only beneficiaries of the knee injury to Kansas City Chiefs kicker Harrison Butker.

News of Butker’s injury came out Thursday evening ahead of the Chiefs-Bills showdown Sunday, and, for many liberals disgruntled with the outcome of the recent election, the news was a reprieve and cause for celebration on social media.

Several social media users posted in celebration of Butker’s injury, referencing the kicker’s previous comments on the benefit of women accepting domestic roles as mothers and wives and his endorsement of Trump.

One widely circulated post had a caption that said, “Women seeing Harrison Butker get injured,” attached to a video of a television audience standing up and cheering passionately.

Another user wrote, “Please take all of Harrison Butker’s pain and have it stay exactly where it is.”

(Read more from “Feminists Celebrate Over Football Player’s Injury After He Expressed Conservative Views” HERE)

Photo credit: Flickr

Report: Women Stockpile Abortion Pills, Men Schedule Vasectomies After Election

Liberal women are stockpiling abortion pills and “morning after” pills and men are scheduling vasectomies at greater rates after Donald Trump won the 2024 presidential election, left-leaning news outlets are reporting.

Despite Trump repeatedly stating that abortion laws should be left to individual states, Democrats — including failed presidential candidate Kamala Harris — and pro-abortion organizations have claimed he will sign a national abortion restriction. Abortion also notably became a constitutional right in seven states this election cycle, after voters passed various ballot measures allow abortion throughout pregnancy with some limitations.

On the heels of a Trump victory, abortion organizations are reporting higher numbers of appointments and requests, The Washington Post reported. Aid Access, which mails abortion pills around the country, said it received 10,000 requests in the 24 hours after the election — far greater than the roughly 600 request the organization usually receives.

“Rebecca Gomperts, founder of Europe-based Aid Access, said her organization received so many online orders for abortion medication on Wednesday that the website briefly crashed,” according to the report. “More of those requests than usual were from people who wanted to have the pills on hand in case they unexpectedly became pregnant, Gomperts said. She added that orders came not just from states with abortion restrictions but also from states where the procedure is protected.” (Read more from “Report: Women Stockpile Abortion Pills, Men Schedule Vasectomies After Election” HERE)

Transgender Volleyball Player Continues to Break Women’s Records

Transgender athlete Blaire Fleming has been making headlines at San Jose State University (SJSU) for breaking women’s volleyball records, despite ongoing controversy and boycotts by several opposing teams. On Saturday, Fleming reached his 250th kill shot during a match against San Diego State, marking another milestone in his record-breaking career. This achievement comes just one year after Fleming first hit the 250 mark in 2022, during his initial season with the team.

Fleming’s continued success on the court is significant, particularly as SJSU has faced disruptions from opposing teams who have chosen to forfeit rather than compete against Fleming. This season, five teams—Nevada, Utah, Boise State, Wyoming, and Utah State—have opted not to play SJSU, citing concerns over Fleming’s physical advantage and the perceived unfairness of his participation in women’s sports. Some teams have also expressed safety concerns due to Fleming’s strength, which they argue gives him a competitive edge over female athletes.

The situation has sparked debate within the sports community, as well as controversy at SJSU. The university has faced criticism for its decision to allow Fleming to play on the women’s team, with some alleging that the policy is unfair to female athletes. The tension surrounding Fleming’s participation led to the suspension of assistant coach Melissa Batie-Smoose earlier this month. Batie-Smoose had publicly opposed the school’s trans-inclusion policy, filing a Title IX complaint and giving an interview in which she criticized the culture created by the policy. She argued that the school’s approach had fostered a toxic environment for both players and coaches.

In her Title IX complaint, Batie-Smoose made allegations of misconduct involving Fleming and another teammate, claiming they had conspired to lose a match and potentially harm another player, Brooke Slusser. Slusser, who is a part of a Title IX lawsuit against the NCAA, accuses SJSU of covering up the fact that Fleming was born male. According to Batie-Smoose, Fleming and a teammate violated team rules by leaving their hotel on October 3 to meet with a player from Colorado State, where they allegedly discussed strategies to help Colorado State win and agreed that Fleming would not block any shots directed at Slusser.

Batie-Smoose’s allegations have added fuel to the ongoing controversy, which has also led to legal challenges against the NCAA. Several groups have filed lawsuits against the organization, arguing that allowing transgender women to compete in women’s sports is unfair to female athletes and violates Title IX protections.

SJSU has declined to provide further details on the suspension of Batie-Smoose, stating that she is “not with the team at this time” but offering no additional comment. The university has faced mounting pressure from various quarters as the debate over transgender athletes in women’s sports continues to intensify.

Photo credit: Flickr