U.S. Marine Allegedly Flew From Louisiana to Florida to Have Sex With 14-Year-Old Girl He Met Online

A U.S. Marine, stationed in Louisiana, is currently in custody in Florida after investigators say he had “intercourse” with a 14-year-old girl he had met on a social media app.

Just before 8 p.m. on Wednesday evening, dispatchers with the West Melbourne Police Department received a call from a woman who claimed her 14-year-old daughter had gone missing. The woman, whose name has not been released, said she had seen the girl at approximately 8 a.m. that morning but had not seen her since. Police classified the girl as a “runaway” and began an investigation into her disappearance.

The woman stated that she had picked her daughter up from an America’s Best Value Inn “on a different date,” a court document stated, and she had gone through her daughter’s phone to try and determine where she might be and with whom. The girl’s phone allegedly revealed that she had met Sean Michael Rudziewicz, a 22-year-old U.S. Marine, on a video chat app called Omegle. As their correspondence progressed, Rudziewicz suggested they continue chatting on other apps, such as Discord and Snapchat “to further the relationship,” a police report stated.

During one of their recent conversations, the girl reportedly suggested that Rudziewicz come out to Melbourne, along the eastern coast of Florida, for a visit. Rudziewicz agreed and flew into town on January 16. While there, he took the juvenile “to the movies, the mall, and the beach,” the police report claimed. . .

Rudziewicz was, in fact, arrested and booked into Brevard County Jail, where he is being held on $70,000 bond. He has been charged with lewd or lascivious battery to a victim 12 to 16 years of age and interference with child custody, Law & Crime reported, and is scheduled to appear in court again on February 23. Rudziewicz has claimed that the victim had previously told him that she was 18. (Read more from “U.S. Marine Allegedly Flew From Louisiana to Florida to Have Sex With 14-Year-Old Girl He Met Online” HERE)

Delete Facebook, Delete Twitter, Follow Restoring Liberty and Joe Miller at gab HERE.

Idaho Victim’s Mother Feels ‘Betrayed’ by Attorney Representing Murder Suspect (VIDEO)

The mother of Xana Kernodle, one of the four victims in the University of Idaho killings, said that she feels “betrayed” by her former attorney who reportedly dropped her to represent Bryan Kohberger, the man suspected of murdering her daughter.

Court-appointed attorney Anne Taylor previously represented Kernodle’s mother, Cara Northington, in an “unrelated drug case” when she suddenly withdrew her services on Jan. 5, the New York Post reported. On that day, Kohberger appeared in court for the first time since his arrest with Taylor representing him.

In an interview this week with NewsNation, Northington said she felt “heartbroken” because she trusted Taylor.

“[Taylor] pretended that she was wanting to help me,” Nottingham said. “And to find out that she’s representing him, I can’t even convey how betrayed I feel.”

NewsNation noted that Taylor’s office represented Northington in four cases since 2017. In the most recent case, drug charges were reportedly filed against Northington on Nov. 19, days after her 20-year-old daughter, her boyfriend, and two of her college roommates were found dead inside of their off-campus home near the University of Idaho.

(Read more from “Idaho Victim’s Mother Feels ‘Betrayed’ by Attorney Representing Murder Suspect (VIDEO)” HERE)

Delete Facebook, Delete Twitter, Follow Restoring Liberty and Joe Miller at gab HERE.

NYT Contributor Is Terrified of New Childhood Obesity Guidelines for All the Wrong Reasons

A guest columnist published an op-ed in The New York Times on Thursday about how the new American Academy of Pediatrics guidelines on treating childhood obesity have left her terrified. And she should be terrified. . .

But Virginia Sole-Smith, the author of “Fat Talk: Parenting in the Age of Diet Culture,” which comes out in April, is terrified for all the wrong reasons. According to Sole-Smith, the medical community’s remaining stigmas against excessive weight are problematic.

“The guidelines are rooted in a premise that should have been rejected long ago: that weight loss is the best path to health and happiness,” Sole-Smith wrote. “The academy’s guidelines are the latest sally in the war on obesity that health care providers, public health officials and the general public have waged to shrink our bodies for over 40 years. The approach hasn’t worked; Americans, including kids, are not getting thinner.”

She’s right that the kids are not all right. But she’s dangerously wrong to claim Americans should raise the white flag on the issue. On the contrary, Americans should be alarmed that the population’s obesity epidemic has swollen to such epic proportions that 1 in 5 children is clinically obese. Americans should be disturbed that by even the “healthy” diet standards their government recommends, their food is still leaving them and their neighbors not just fatter but sicker, with 88 percent of adults suffering from some form of metabolic dysfunction. . .

Sole-Smith’s solution to childhood obesity, however, is to recalibrate objective standards of health. In keeping with the modern “body positivity” movement and the left’s habit of redefining truth and terms to fit their perception of reality, the Times guest columnist thinks we would all be healthier if we just stopped calling obesity and other health detriments unhealthy. (Read more from “NYT Contributor Is Terrified of New Childhood Obesity Guidelines for All the Wrong Reasons” HERE)

Delete Facebook, Delete Twitter, Follow Restoring Liberty and Joe Miller at gab HERE.

NASA Astronaut Says Science ‘Doesn’t Contradict’ Christianity

A former NASA astronaut said he believes the study of nature and science are intertwined with Scripture at the opening of a new exhibit at the Museum of the Bible about the Good Book’s role in the relationship between science and Christianity.

Jeff Williams, a retired NASA astronaut who traveled to space on four separate occasions, told The Christian Post during a visit to the exhibit, titled “Scripture and Science: Our Universe, Ourselves, Our Place” that he spent 534 days in space from 2000 to 2016. . .

Williams, who has been heavily involved in scientific research relating to astronomical studies for roughly 26 years, said the new exhibit reaffirmed his belief that science goes hand-in-hand with Christianity, each complimenting the other.

“Science does not contradict Christianity. There is no contradiction. The contradiction comes into your philosophy going into your science,” said Williams. “And your philosophy acknowledges a God that has either revealed Himself specifically in the scriptures of the Bible or your philosophy discounts or doesn’t allow a God. Then, you have to explain the existence of everything by chance over time.” . . .

“Many of the scientists in the age of science — who we all read about in our textbooks about the laws of physics and chemistry — were believers first. They were theologians first. People like Kepler and Newton and Faraday and Maxwell, and many others. They were driven by their faith and their understanding of their calling before God to fulfill that calling.” (Read more from “NASA Astronaut Says Science ‘Doesn’t Contradict’ Christianity” HERE)

Photo credit: Flickr

Delete Facebook, Delete Twitter, Follow Restoring Liberty and Joe Miller at gab HERE.

Teacher Shot by 6-Year-Old Boy Plans to Sue School District; Superintendent Removed by Board

An attorney for the Virginia teacher who police say was intentionally shot by a 6-year-old pupil announced a forthcoming lawsuit against the school system Wednesday, the same day a school administrator resigned and the school board removed its superintendent.

The Newport News school board voted 5-1 to depose George Parker as its superintendent during its meeting, according to CNN. Ebony Parker, the assistant principal at Richneck Elementary School, resigned hours earlier.

Their exits came as Diane Toscano, an attorney for first-grade teacher Abby Zwerner, claimed the school administration ignored repeated warnings about the pupil being armed prior to the shooting on Jan. 6.

“Over the course of a few hours, three different times — three times — school administration was warned by concerned teachers and employees that the boy had a gun on him at the school and was threatening people,” Ms. Toscano said. “But the administration could not be bothered.”

The first of those warnings came from Ms. Zwerner herself around 11:30 a.m. when the accused student threatened to beat up another child. Despite this, the student was allowed to remain in class. (Read more from “Teacher Shot by 6-Year-Old Boy Plans to Sue School District; Superintendent Removed by Board” HERE)

Delete Facebook, Delete Twitter, Follow Restoring Liberty and Joe Miller at gab HERE.

Christian Faces Potential Jail Time, Fine After Speaking About Leaving LGBT Lifestyle

A Christian charity worker in Malta could face jail time after he claimed that his faith enabled him to turn away from a homosexual lifestyle he no longer wanted.

Matthew Grech, 33, faces potential fines and imprisonment for allegedly falling afoul of his country’s ban on “conversion practices” when he explained to a local media outlet last year how he left homosexuality behind because he came to believe it was wrong. . .

anyone to attend therapy to change their sexual orientation or gender identity, though he was critical of the Maltese law and explained how he came to believe that homosexuality is a not an identity, but rather a practice that was incompatible with his Christian faith.

“They knew my stance around homosexuality and sexuality in general, so they wanted to hear a little bit more about it because many shun the other side of the story,” Grech said. “But these guys wanted to explore it because they’re for freedom of speech, and they don’t like it when viewpoints are shut down simply because they are unpopular.”

Grech said after LGBT activists with ties to the Maltese government and the Malta Gay Rights Movement (MGRM) reported him to police for the interview, he now faces up to €5,000 in fines or up to five months in prison if convicted of violating Article 3, Section 3 of Malta’s Affirmation of Sexual Orientation, Gender and Gender Expression Act, which makes it “unlawful for any person” to “advertise conversion practices.” The journalists who interviewed him also have upcoming court dates and face potential criminal sanctions for their part in conducting the interview. (Read more from “Christian Faces Potential Jail Time, Fine After Speaking About Leaving LGBT Lifestyle” HERE)

Delete Facebook, Delete Twitter, Follow Restoring Liberty and Joe Miller at gab HERE.

Jamie Lee Curtis Explains Bizarre Framed Photo of Naked Child in Home Office

Hollywood star Jamie Lee Curtis is being slammed on Twitter over a detail in the background of a picture she posted online.

The actress shared a photo of her home office – which showed a picture on the wall of a seemingly nude child in a box.

The 64-year-old Halloween star – who contracted Covid after attending the Golden Globes – posted the photo on Instagram (which has now been deleted) and Facebook, to show off the “beautiful Pollack chairs” in the centre of the image, New York Post reports. . .

@ahayah1980 #Hollywood #Hollyweird #Jamie #Lee #Curtis #Betsy #Schneider #Twitter #Post #Sick #Child #Pictures ♬ original sound – Ahayah024

US lawyer and right-wing activist Rogan O’Handley took shots at Curtis in a tweet, which has now had over three million views.

“Five days ago Hollywood has-been Jamie Lee Curtis posted a vaccine ad for Pfizer on Instagram. Three days ago she posted an extremely disturbing picture she has in her home of a child stuffed in a suitcase. We have serious questions,” Mr O’Handley wrote, in a retweet of another right-wing influencer. (Read more from “Jamie Lee Curtis Explains Bizarre Framed Photo of Naked Child in Home Office” HERE)

Photo credit: Gage Skidmore via Flickr

Delete Facebook, Delete Twitter, Follow Restoring Liberty and Joe Miller at gab HERE.

What’s Jail Like for Two Accused Child Rapists?; How Did an Accused Child Rapist Adopt Two Children?

By Townhall. Part 1 laid out the horrifying facts of the child-prostitution case, Part 2 explored the LGBTQ pedophile ring’s reach, and Part 3 shined a spotlight on the state’s failure to protect the two little boys from suffering through serial sexual abuse allegedly committed by their gay activist fathers, who became their adoptive parents thanks to Georgia’s courts and child-welfare system. . .

Since they’re being prosecuted as co-defendants, the adoptive fathers are housed separately while in pre-trial detainment.

An out-of-county transfer placed Zachary “Zack” Jacoby Zulock in Barrow County Detention Center’s “maximum” security unit “due to the nature of the charges.” Zachary appears to be experiencing what’s colloquially called “jail justice,” part of an honor code amongst inmates and a brand of justice directed at offenders who would harm children in any way: child murderers, rapists, and molesters, a.k.a. “ChoMos.” In terms of the lock-up’s pecking order, they’re the lowest rung on the hierarchical ladder.

Meanwhile, the most William Dale Zulock Jr. is contending with is his dietary restrictions in Walton County Jail.

Zachary told his relative, who exclusively shared their series of taped jailhouse calls from the fall of 2022 with Townhall, he’s fearful that a fellow cellmate laced his drink. “Umm, I think someone put something in my drink,” Zachary suspected in an October phone call, elucidating: “There was a comment made to me last night. Someone tried to give me something, and when I didn’t, the way [the inmate] said it, like, ‘You want another one?’ And I was like, ‘Another one? I never had another one before.'” (Read more from “What’s Jail Like for Two Accused Child Rapists?; How Did an Accused Child Rapist Adopt Two Children?” HERE)

___________________________________________________

How Did an Accused Child Rapist Adopt Two Children?

By Townhall. . .In the latest installment of the Zulock horror story, we’re exposing everything we learned about the faith-based special-needs adoption agency that the same-sex couple used to adopt the two boys; the role that Georgia’s child-welfare system played in placing the children, who are back in foster care, in an abusive household; and the lack of accountability across the board. . .

More than a decade ago, there was a 2011 probe into Zachary’s alleged pedophilic behavior when he was accused of luring a 14-year-old boy to a residence in Walton County, the same jurisdiction as today’s horrifying child sexual abuse case, and having anal sex with the underage victim. But, the 2011 child rape case was shut down and no charges were pursued against Zachary. . .

Alcovy Judicial Circuit District Attorney Randy McGinley, who serves Walton County, has now formally asked the Walton County Sheriff’s Office to continue its previous probe because he believes “it was closed without a whole lot of investigation into it.” . . .

In 2018, the Zulock co-defendants adopted the two brothers through All God’s Children, Inc., a now-defunct private special-needs adoption agency in Watkinsville, which focused on children in the state who have “waited the longest” to be placed with a family. . .

The brothers, now ages 9 and 11, already came from a broken home where their biological parents were addicted to heroin, per a relative’s knowledge. “I do think they had every intention, and this is why they adopted them for this purpose,” another family member, who spoke exclusively with Townhall out of concern for the sibling pair’s well-being, expressed. William and Zachary “preyed on” the children’s vulnerability as kids raised by struggling heroin addicts, Townhall’s family insider asserted. (Read more from “How Did an Accused Child Rapist Adopt Two Children?” HERE)

Photo credit: Flickr

Delete Facebook, Delete Twitter, Follow Restoring Liberty and Joe Miller at gab HERE.

Biden Admin Appoints Doctor Who Claims Obesity Is Mostly Genetic to Dietary Guidelines Committee

President Joe Biden’s administration appointed Dr. Fatima Cody Stanford, who claimed obesity was mostly genetic and not primarily driven by diet or exercise, to the Biden administration’s 2025 Dietary Guidelines Advisory Committee.

Stanford is one of 20 doctors appointed to the committee, which will examine the relationship between diet and health through a “health equity lens,” factoring in socioeconomic status, race, ethnicity and culture, according to the U.S. Department of Agriculture’s (USDA) website, and provide recommendations to the USDA and the Department of Health and Human Services (HHS). She has claimed that doctors largely do not understand obesity and that many patients can’t simply lose weight through improved diet and exercise.

“The number one cause of obesity is genetics,” Stanford said on CBS’s “60 Minutes” Jan. 1. “That means if you were born to parents that have obesity, you have a 50-85% likelihood of having the disease yourself even with optimal diet, exercise, sleep management, stress management.” . . .

As part of her work on the committee, Stanford will provide recommendations to HHS and USDA that inform federal dietary programs and nutrition programs, as well as dietary education. (Read more from “Biden Admin Appoints Doctor Who Claims Obesity Is Mostly Genetic to Dietary Guidelines Committee” HERE)

Photo credit: Flickr

Delete Facebook, Delete Twitter, Follow Restoring Liberty and Joe Miller at gab HERE.

Pathetic: Kamala Harris Omits Declaration of Independence’s Right to ‘Life’ in Address on Abortion

Vice President Kamala Harris omitted the right to “life” when quoting from the Declaration of Independence during her pro-abortion remarks on the 50th anniversary of the now-overturned Roe v. Wade Supreme Court case.

Harris spoke in Tallahassee, Florida, on the 50th anniversary of Roe, the landmark abortion case that the U.S. Supreme Court overturned last summer.

“We are here today because we collectively believe and know, America is a promise – it is a promise of freedom and liberty,” Harris said before quoting from the Declaration, which declares that the rights to “Life, Liberty, and the pursuit of Happiness” are natural rights.

However, Harris conveniently omitted “life” as she quoted from one of the most important documents in American history.

“Not for some, but for all,” Harris continued. “A promise that we made in the Declaration of Independence that we are each endowed with the right to liberty and the pursuit of happiness.”

(Read more from “Kamala Harris Omits Declaration of Independence’s Right to ‘Life’ in Address on Abortion” HERE)

Photo credit: Flickr

Delete Facebook, Delete Twitter, Follow Restoring Liberty and Joe Miller at gab HERE.