College Association Bans Trans Athletes From Women’s Sports

A national college athletics association has banned biological males who claim to be females from competing in women’s sports, a win for women’s rights.

As the number of injuries inflicted and titles stolen by men competing in female sports and events continues to climb, the National Association of Intercollegiate Athletics (NAIA) made the right decision, becoming the first national college governing body to make it mandatory for athletes to compete based on their biological sex, according to CBS Sports.

NAIA president Jim Carr admitted to CBS Sports that there are “different opinions” about transgenders competing in women’s sports, but fortunately, his organization came down on the side of reality. “For us, we believed our first responsibility was to create fairness and competition in the NAIA,” Carr said, adding, “We also think it aligns with the reasons Title IX was created. You’re allowed to have separate but equal opportunities for women to compete.”

CBS Sports was highly disgruntled and virtuously indignant, refusing to state that the move prevents biological men from pretending to be women and thus from harming real women:

Athletes in the National Association of Intercollegiate Athletics (NAIA) will only be allowed to compete in women’s sports if they were assigned the female gender at birth, the national small-college organization announced Monday.

The NAIA’s Council of Presidents approved the policy in a 20-0 vote Monday morning after a December survey indicated widespread support for the move. The association’s previous policy only applied to postseason competition. The new directive applies to all NAIA competitions.

The NAIA is a national athletic governing body for 249 mostly small colleges across the country that are not part of the NCAA’s three divisions of competition…athletes [must] compete according to assigned sex at birth.

(Read more from “College Association Bans Trans Athletes From Women’s Sports” HERE)

Photo credit: Flickr

Biden’s ‘You Ain’t Black’ Comment Bites Him as President Mocked for Leaking Minority Voters

During the 2020 presidential campaign, Biden told black voters that they “ain’t black” if they had trouble deciding who to vote for between him and then-President Donald Trump. Though he later apologized for the comments, Republicans have continued to seize on them, with the latest round coming from Scott.

“Biden: ‘If you have a problem figuring out whether you are for me or Trump, then you ain’t Black,’” Scott quoted Biden as saying. “In 2024, 40% of African American men aren’t Black enough for Joe Biden. Why? It’s simple. We were better off under Donald J. Trump.”

Last week, Scott launched a talk show with fellow black Republicans Reps. Burgess Owens (R-UT), Byron Donalds (R-FL), John James (R-MI), and Wesley Hunt (R-TX). Scott, Owens, James, and Hunt mocked Biden’s “you ain’t black” comments in their show on Monday, a clip of which was shared on X. (Read more from “Biden’s ‘You Ain’t Black’ Comment Bites Him as President Mocked for Leaking Minority Voters” HERE)

Vatican Says ‘Gender Theory,’ Surrogacy, Euthanasia Among Violations of Human Dignity

The Vatican said Monday that gender-transition surgery and surrogacy are grave violations of human dignity. It put them on par with abortion and euthanasia as practices that reject God’s plan for human life.

In a 20-page document titled “Dignitas Infinita” (“Infinite Dignity”), the Catholic Church’s doctrine office also condemned euthanasia and assisted suicide, which it called “a special case of human dignity violation.”

According to the document, “poverty, the situation of migrants, violence against women, human trafficking [and] war” violate human dignity, as do surrogacy, gender theory, abortion and euthanasia.

While “every person, regardless of sexual orientation [should be] treated with consideration,” human life should be treated as an immutable gift from God, the document says. “Desiring a personal self-determination, as gender theory prescribes … amounts to a concession to the age-old temptation to make oneself God,” it says.

“[A]ny sex-change intervention, as a rule, risks threatening the unique dignity the person has received from the moment of conception,” the doctrinal document states. (Read more from “Vatican Says ‘Gender Theory,’ Surrogacy, Euthanasia Among Violations of Human Dignity” HERE)

Jack Smith Tells Supreme Court to Keep Trump Charges

Special counsel Jack Smith called on the Supreme Court on Monday to reject a bid by Donald Trump to invoke presidential immunity to avoid a trial over an alleged effort to subvert the 2020 election results, saying the “Framers” never intended such privileges for former presidents.

The Supreme Court is poised to weigh Trump’s arguments on April 25 that he should not be prosecuted for acts taken while he was still president, namely Smith’s four-count indictment alleging an effort to upend President Joe Biden‘s 2020 election victory. Smith told the justices in a court filing that even if they find that former presidents enjoy some form of immunity, at least some of Trump’s actions were “private conduct” and should be prosecuted.

“The Framers never endorsed criminal immunity for a former President, and all Presidents from the Founding to the modern era have known that after leaving office they faced potential criminal liability for official acts,” Smith told the high court in a 66-page filing.

Smith took aim at several of Trump’s claims that have been made in an effort to convince the court that he should be immune from charges in the case. He pointed out that Trump “suggests that unless a criminal statute expressly names the President, the statute does not apply.”

“That radical suggestion, which would free the President from virtually all criminal law — even crimes such as bribery, murder, treason, and sedition — is unfounded,” the filing said, adding that the text of “nearly all” federal criminal laws covers all individuals, including the president. (Read more from “Jack Smith Tells Supreme Court to Keep Trump Charges” HERE)

Photo credit: Gage Skidmore via Flickr

The Claims of a Gaza Genocide Get Totally Dismantled on Joe Rogan’s Podcast

You can see why some progressives can’t stand this guy. Coleman Hughes dismantled the race-baiting hysterics on The View, where he bulldozed Sunny Hostin’s points about race and inequality. Hughes has a new book highlighting how policies to lift the general working poor will pay off more in building a more equitable society. Most non-whites are in this class, so you’re helping improve their lives, along with poor whites. The problem is that it’s not race-obsessed. Hughes isn’t a conservative but a proud independent who will call out the lunacy at both ends.

He took The View to school, which wasn’t a strenuous exercise, but he also torched the myth of an Israeli genocide in Gaza. It’s a point erroneously touted by pro-Hamas elements within the Democratic Party, the media, and on college campuses. It often has zero impact beyond the usual lefty bubbles because it’s facially untrue. Are there people dying in Gaza? Sure, that’s what happens in war, but it’s not a genocide. Hughes was recently on Joe Rogan’s podcast, where he shredded these claims.

The first and most apparent is that genocidal killings are targeted and done en masse. You want to kill as many people as possible with a defined goal to purge whatever ethnic or racial sub-group off the face of the Earth. Collateral damage in Gaza isn’t genocide. He also added that if we’re taking the figures at face value, the current estimates that 13,000 Hamas terrorists have been killed, along with 19,000 civilians. On a ratio basis concerning urban warfare, that’s on par. He goes through a list of urban battles fought in Iraq. The campaign to liberate Mosul from ISIS in 2016-2017 resulted in at least 10,000 civilians being killed in the fighting.

(Read more from “The Claims of a Gaza Genocide Get Totally Dismantled on Joe Rogan’s Podcast” HERE)

The Marine Corps Inspected Every Single Barracks. It Was as Bad as They Feared

The Marine Corps’ service-wide inspection that ended March 15 found that many Marines are living in “uninhabitable” conditions, but the path to fixing a decades-old problem will not be easy, according to Marines who spoke to the Daily Caller News Foundation.

In February, Marine Corps acting Commandant Gen. Christopher Mahoney issued guidance for installation commanders to conduct “wall-to-wall” inspections of conditions at all housing facilities for single Marines by March 15. While a final assessment of the barracks is not yet ready, initial results of the investigation, which spanned 60,000 rooms at 25 installations across the globe, show that some Marines are living in filthy, cramped quarters, often with broken appliances and lack of privacy — “consistent” with the findings of a watchdog report released in September, the service confirmed to the DCNF. . .

Still, one Marine stationed at the barracks in Washington, D.C., told the DCNF no one should be surprised at the results.

“It’s been a problem for decades. It’s been a problem for as long as I’ve been in. I think that this current thing is somewhat of a stunt — acting like we didn’t know,” the Marine told the DCNF on condition of anonymity in order to speak freely.

“It’s silly to think that it’s just now being a problem. Now the current commandant, the sergeant major addressing it — which I don’t think is a bad thing. I think it’s a good thing. They mean it. Why did it take 20 years, 30 years?” the Marine said. (Read more from “The Marine Corps Inspected Every Single Barracks. It Was as Bad as They Feared” HERE)

Report: Animals at Dallas Zoo Screech, Run for Cover During Solar Eclipse

Animals at a Dallas zoo reportedly went berserk on Monday due to the total solar eclipse, with some running for cover while shrieking as the sky went dark.

“At the Dallas Zoo, giraffes, zebras and ostriches shrieked, squawked and ran for cover as the clouds grew darker,” the Daily Mail reported.

“We never know how our animals are going to react because they are wild,” said Ann Knutson, a zoological manager of birds at the Dallas Zoo, told the Dallas Morning News.

As the sky went dark, gorillas and giraffes were seen running to their indoor habitats while birds headed to their evening nests and suddenly “grew quiet.” Zebras and ostriches huddled among themselves.

“Thousands of people flocked to the zoo on Monday, eager to experience the total solar eclipse at the home of more than 2,000 animals, or 400 species,” reported the Dallas Morning News.

(Read more from “Report: Animals at Dallas Zoo Screech, Run for Cover During Solar Eclipse” HERE)

Photo credit: Flickr

Trump Prosecutors Release Jury Screening Questions Ahead of Landmark Trial

A New York Court hearing former President Donald Trump’s upcoming hush money trial released questions for prospective jurors Monday.

The questions delve into various aspects of the jurors’ lives, notably their affiliations with groups either in support of or opposition to groups such as the QAnon movement, Proud Boys, Oathkeepers, Three Percenters, Boogaloo Boys, and Antifa are highlighted. Furthermore, the court asked about their views on a former president facing criminal charges in state court and their opinions regarding Trump’s treatment in the criminal case.

The questions included in the questionnaire included media consumption habits and social media preferences.

(Read more from “Trump Prosecutors Release Jury Screening Questions Ahead of Landmark Trial” HERE)

America’s Top Bank CEO Warns Biden’s Inflation Crisis Not Over

Jamie Dimon, the CEO of JPMorgan Chase, issued a sober warning for the U.S. economy in his annual letter to investors this week.

Dimon pointed to wars breaking out in Europe, the Middle East, and growing tensions with China as major drivers to economic uncertainty which have helped fuel “higher energy and food prices, inflation rates and volatile markets.”

The crises on the foreign policy front are largely a reflection of President Joe Biden’s weakness on the world stage as America’s adversaries have felt that they have more latitude in what they are able to get away with under the current administration, critics say.

“It is important to note that the economy is being fueled by large amounts of government deficit spending and past stimulus,” Dimon said. “There is also a growing need for increased spending as we continue transitioning to a greener economy, restructuring global supply chains, boosting military expenditure and battling rising healthcare costs. This may lead to stickier inflation and higher rates than markets expect. Furthermore, there are downside risks to watch.” (Read more from “America’s Top Bank CEO Warns Biden’s Inflation Crisis Not Over” HERE)

Biden Again Tries to Win Over Young Voters With New Student Loan Bailout

President Joe Biden, facing poor polling numbers for a Democratic candidate with young voters, announced another student loan bailout program this week ahead of the 2024 presidential election.

His new plan comes after the U.S. Supreme Court blocked his attempt to this last year because it was illegal.

Biden’s new plan would take taxpayer money to wipe out the student loan debt of over 30 million borrowers, the White House said. The administration said that the actions were specifically designed to provide relief to black and Latino borrowers who attended community college and who are financially vulnerable because they took out debt but never had the chance to complete their degree.

The plan would provide relief to borrowers who owe more than they did at the start of repayment; borrowers who are otherwise eligible for loan forgiveness, but have not yet applied; borrowers who first entered repayment many years ago; borrowers who enrolled in low-financial-value programs; and borrowers experiencing hardship paying back their loans.

“Today, too many Americans, especially young people, are saddled with unsustainable debts in exchange for a college degree,” Biden said from an event in Wisconsin. “The ability for working and middle class folks to repay their student loans has become so burdensome that a lot can’t repay it for even decades after being in school.” (Read more from “Biden Again Tries to Win Over Young Voters With New Student Loan Bailout” HERE)