Trump Predicts Fed’s Election-Year Move: Lowering Rates to Aid Democrats

In an exclusive interview with the Breitbart Business Digest (BBD) at Mar-a-Lago last week, former President Donald Trump shared his views on the state of the U.S. economy and made a bold prediction for the upcoming election year. Among the topics discussed, Trump expressed his critique of what he termed “Bidenomics” and went on to predict that the Federal Reserve would lower interest rates to support the Democratic nominee in the general election.

Trump indicated that it was not effective branding for President Joe Biden. He associated it with inflation, a struggling economy, high taxes, chaos, and what he deemed as “stupidity.” Despite being used by Biden himself, Trump suggested that the term might work against the current administration’s messaging and branding efforts. His insights into the economic challenges posed by what he dubbed “Bidenflation” align with his broader critique of the Biden administration’s fiscal policies.

Trump went further to issue a warning to the American public, suggesting that if Democrats retain the White House and secure Congress in the upcoming elections, taxes could be raised. With the nation already grappling with the impacts of inflation, Trump’s prediction raises concerns about the potential additional financial burden on American families.

One of the most intriguing revelations from the interview was Trump’s prediction regarding the Federal Reserve’s role in the election year. The former president opined that the Federal Reserve, led by Chairman Jerome Powell, would likely lower interest rates specifically to aid the Democratic nominee, possibly Joe Biden. Trump recalled past instances during his administration when he claimed to influence Powell’s decisions through what he referred to as “jawboning.”

Trump acknowledged the potential controversy of such a move, recognizing that lowering rates in an election year as interference.

In a particularly striking moment during the interview, Trump repeatedly issued a dire economic prediction, stating, “If I don’t win, you’re going to end up with a depression.” Emphasizing the letter “d,” Trump painted a grim picture of the economic consequences he foresaw if his anticipated scenario did not unfold.

Photo credit: Gage Skidmore via Flickr

Delete Facebook, Delete Twitter, Follow Restoring Liberty and Joe Miller at gab HERE.

Lawyer for Epstein’s Victims Says Trump Was the Only Powerful Figure Who Helped Him With Investigation

A video resurfaced Tuesday of attorney Bradley Edwards discussing former President Donald Trump’s attitude and actions toward late child sex trafficker Jeffrey Epstein following the latter’s first arrest.

Edwards has represented more than 70 victims of Jeffrey Epstein since 2009, and is largely credited with helping bring the child sex trafficker to justice. In a video that circulated online Tuesday, and originally released by the Conscious Resistance Network in 2018, Edwards told the site’s founder Derrick Broze about his perspective on Trump’s involvement in the situation.

Broze cited a case brought against Trump by two former alleged victims of Epstein, which was dropped before reaching court, and asked Edwards’ his opinion of the validity of the claims.

“The only thing that I can say about President Trump is that he is the only person who in 2009, when I served a lot of subpoenas against a lot of people … he is the only person that picked up the phone and said, ‘let’s just talk, I’ll give ya as much time as you want, I’ll tell ya what you need to know,’” Bradley explained.

“And [Trump] was very helpful in the information that he gave, and gave no indication whatsoever that he was involved in anything untoward whatsoever,” Bradley continued. “But [he] had good information, that checked out, and that helped us, and that we didn’t have to take a deposition of him.” (Read more from “Lawyer for Epstein’s Victims Says Trump Was the Only Powerful Figure Who Helped Him With Investigation” HERE)

Photo credit: Gage Skidmore via Flickr

Delete Facebook, Delete Twitter, Follow Restoring Liberty and Joe Miller at gab HERE.

Senator Bob Menendez Faces New Charges of Foreign Bribery

Senator Bob Menendez (D-NJ) finds himself mired in yet another legal battle as a federal grand jury files a second superseding indictment, adding new layers to the existing allegations of bribery and acting as a foreign agent. The New Jersey Democrat, who pleaded not guilty to previous charges last September, now faces additional accusations related to his purported involvement in promoting positive statements about Qatar to secure a multimillion-dollar investment for a New Jersey developer.

The latest indictment sheds light on Menendez’s alleged efforts to facilitate a significant investment from a Qatari company into a project involving New Jersey developer Fred Daibes. According to NBC News, Menendez is accused of making favorable statements about Qatar during discussions in late 2021 and early 2022, aimed at influencing a Qatari investor and a government official associated with the Qatari Investment Company.

The indictment suggests that Menendez provided Daibes with statements intended for the Qatari investor and government official, emphasizing his role in the alleged scheme. Prosecutors claim that text messages exchanged between Menendez and Daibes further implicate the senator in the dealings. In one instance, Daibes reportedly sent Menendez photos of luxury watches and asked if he was interested, indicating a potential link between the gifts and the investment discussions.

Federal prosecutors also revealed web searches conducted by Menendez after his return from a trip to Qatar in October 2021, where he allegedly searched for “how much is one kilo of gold worth.” The search, according to prosecutors, suggests Menendez’s potential involvement in gold-related transactions.

The indictment implicates Menendez in introducing Daibes to an unnamed Qatari investor, identified as a member of the Qatari royal family. Following a May 2022 meeting involving Menendez, Daibes, and the Qatari investor, a deal was struck for the Qatari company to invest in Daibes’ project. As part of the transaction, Daibes allegedly gifted Menendez “at least one gold bar.”

These new revelations add another layer of complexity to the legal challenges faced by Senator Menendez, whose colleagues have previously distanced themselves due to his involvement in federal corruption probes.

Delete Facebook, Delete Twitter, Follow Restoring Liberty and Joe Miller at gab HERE.

Ex-CIA Analyst Describes ‘Fundamental Change’ Taking Place in the Agency Due to Policies ‘Implemented by Obama’

Former Central Intelligence Agency (CIA) analyst Dr. John Gentry detailed Tuesday the “fundamental change” taking place at the agency due to former Obama-era policies.

Gentry appeared on “Jesse Watters Primetime” to discuss the difference he sees within the agency now compared to when he was working. Fox Host Jesse Watters asked the former analyst to describe “how the agency uses DEI” to deceive the public.

Gentry stated the diversity, equity and inclusion (DEI) policies implemented by former President Barack Obama in 2011 have been “accelerated” by the Biden administration to “hire people” based on personal common interests.

“Well, it’s using DEI policies, particularly that implemented by President Obama in 2011. And again, accelerated really in the Biden years, to hire people who, as you say, are more likely to be interested in the kinds of policies that you’re talking about,” Gentry stated.

“What they’ve done also is make a conscious effort to change the organizational culture of the CIA. John Brennan was mentioned in the video you just showed — he said explicitly in his book that he intended to change the organizational culture.” (Read more from “Ex-CIA Analyst Describes ‘Fundamental Change’ Taking Place in the Agency Due to Policies ‘Implemented by Obama'” HERE)

Delete Facebook, Delete Twitter, Follow Restoring Liberty and Joe Miller at gab HERE.

USA Boxing Allows Men to Fight Women With New Transgender Guidelines

USA Boxing on Friday officially adopted a new transgender policy, which will permit males who identify as female to compete against females if they meet certain qualifications.

The new policy was first proposed in August 2022, as highlighted by National Review, and outlines that male athletes, in addition to claiming to be female, must complete “gender reassignment surgery” and test their testosterone levels for four years following such procedures.

“The athlete must demonstrate that her total testosterone level in serum has been below 5 nmol/L (nanomoles per liter of blood) for at least 48 months prior to her first competition,” the policy says, adding that requirement “for any longer period to be based on a confidential case-by-case evaluation, considering whether or not 48 months is a sufficient length of time to minimize any advantage in women’s competition.”

“The athlete’s total testosterone level in serum must remain below 5 nmol/L throughout the period of desired eligibility to compete in the female category,” one requirement reads.

Notably, the guidance notes that the “normal range of testosterone for males is defined as more than 10 nanomoles per litre (10 namol/L) and normal range of testosterone for females is less than 3.1 nanomoles per litre (3.1 namol/L).” (Read more from “USA Boxing Allows Men to Fight Women With New Transgender Guidelines” HERE)

Photo credit: Flickr

Delete Facebook, Delete Twitter, Follow Restoring Liberty and Joe Miller at gab HERE.

Dem Senator Stalls Bill Sanctioning Iranian Regime

A Maryland Democrat senator prompted anger from Iranian dissidents opposed to the theocratic despotic Iranian regime when he informed them he would stall a bill sanctioning the leaders of the Iranian government for decades of human rights abuses.

Senator Ben Cardin (D-MD), who chairs the Senate Foreign Relations Committee, sent a December 21 email saying he would not move forward with the MAHSA act, writing Iranian-American activist Nick Nikbakht, “At this time, our office will not be moving forward with this bill.”

“Despite the persistent advocacy, multiple meetings, and heartfelt pleas by Maryland constituents who sent letters, we’ve seen no movement from Senator Cardin and, more recently, been informed that they will not be moving forward with the bipartisan human rights bill,” Nikbakht told the Washington Free Beacon.

“Senate Democrats are delaying Israel aid while refusing to sanction Iran, the leading state backer of terrorism and the sworn enemy of Israel, Rep. Jim Banks, the sponsor of the MAHSA Act, (R-IN) told the Free Beacon. “We’re letting our enemies off the hook and leaving our allies in the lurch. It’s a recipe for chaos.” (Read more from “Dem Senator Stalls Bill Sanctioning Iranian Regime” HERE)

Photo credit: Flickr

Delete Facebook, Delete Twitter, Follow Restoring Liberty and Joe Miller at gab HERE.

Utah No Longer Majority Mormon, New Research Suggests

Utah is no longer majority Mormon, a new paper published this month in the Journal of Religion and Demography estimates.

Since its inception, most of Utah’s residents have been members of the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints (LDS). Now, less than half (42 percent) identify as members, according to an ABC4 report on the research findings.

“That’s markedly lower than previous media reports citing the church’s numbers, which put the percentage of Mormons in Utah at around 60 percent as recently as 2020,” according to the report.

Lead author on the study and University of Tampa sociology professor Ryan T. Cragun told the outlet researchers were “not trying to say that the LDS church is wrong,” but were rather “using very different approaches to gather this information.”

Researchers surveyed roughly 1,900 Utahns in the summer of 2022 and asked a variety of questions, including about religion. They used a method called “quota sampling,” which means researchers had quotas for different demographics to align with official Utah census data. (Read more from “Utah No Longer Majority Mormon, New Research Suggests” HERE)

Delete Facebook, Delete Twitter, Follow Restoring Liberty and Joe Miller at gab HERE.

Illegal Alien, Previously Released Into U.S. By Biden Administration, Arrested at Capitol With Machete

23-year-old illegal alien from Venezuela, Jose Leonardo Marquez-Marquez, was apprehended outside the United States Capitol building on December 26, 2023, armed with a machete, a knife, and a brick. Marquez had been previously released into the U.S. by President Joe Biden’s Department of Homeland Security (DHS) after illegally crossing the southern border.

Capitol Police arrested Marquez when officers found him acting suspiciously, carrying weapons that raised immediate alarms. He now faces charges for carrying a dangerous weapon and possession of a prohibited weapon. Despite the arrest, Capitol Police stated that it remains unclear why Marquez was in Washington, D.C., and there is no evidence suggesting that he was targeting members of Congress.

The incident has brought to light the broader issue of immigration policies and enforcement under the Biden administration. According to Immigration and Customs Enforcement (ICE) agents, Marquez first entered the U.S. by crossing the southern border near El Paso, Texas, on August 21, 2022. Border Patrol apprehended him, but shockingly, he was released into the U.S. interior the following day through DHS’s Alternatives to Detention (ATD) program.

Further scrutiny reveals that Marquez checked in with ICE agents in Washington, D.C., on October 5, 2023, where he was issued a Notice to Appear (NTA) before a federal immigration judge at a much later date. However, his subsequent arrest by Capitol Police triggered ICE agents to request custody of Marquez, resulting in his transfer to ICE custody by the U.S. Marshals Service.

Delete Facebook, Delete Twitter, Follow Restoring Liberty and Joe Miller at gab HERE.

231 U.S. Service Members Demand Court-Martials Over Forced COVID Shots

On January 1, 2024, two hundred thirty-one current and former service members from various branches of the United States Armed Forces came together to sign the “Declaration of Military Accountability.”

This document, spearheaded by Commander Robert A. Green Jr. of the U.S. Navy, marks a significant moment in military history, calling for sweeping reforms and accountability within the Armed Forces.

Veteran Brad Miller wrote on X, “At 4 am EST today (a few min ago), senior military leaders received an email with a letter attached called the Declaration of Military Accountability. I know because I sent the email. I sent it on behalf of myself & 230 other signatories of the letter.”

“The letter is not addressed to the military leaders but rather to the American people. The email was merely to inform these military leaders that there is group of troops & vets pledging to the American public that we will do everything lawfully within our power to stop the willful destruction of our military by its own leadership. Let’s take our country back in 2024 & let’s begin by defending our military from its own leadership. You can find the body of the letter below. Soon we’ll have it on a website where you can find it as well, along with the names of the 231 signatories.

“The signatories, in their open letter to the American public, emphasize the importance of moral and religious foundations as articulated by Second U.S. President John Adams, stressing that the Constitution is designed for a society grounded in these values,” he added. (Read more from “231 U.S. Service Members Demand Court-Martials Over Forced COVID Shots” HERE)

Delete Facebook, Delete Twitter, Follow Restoring Liberty and Joe Miller at gab HERE.

Court Acts on Biden Scheme to Force ER Doctors to Become Abortionists

A ruling from an appeals court has, for the time being, blocked a scheme by Joe Biden to alter the nation’s rules and regulations to force emergency room physicians to become abortionists.

According to a report form the ADF, the ruling is from the 5th U.S. Circuit Court of Appeals in a case in which Texas challenged Biden’s plan to change the rules, under the Emergency Medical Treatment and Labor Act, to force those abortion procedures.

The ADF called the ruling “a pivotal victory for women, children, and healthcare professionals.”

The change-up of the rules was part of Biden’s campaign after the Supreme Court overturned the faulty Roe abortion precedent to install abortion mandates throughout the government wherever he could.

Biden’s plan essentially said that should someone come into an emergency room wanting an abortion, the physicians would be required to provide that. (Read more from “Court Acts on Biden Scheme to Force ER Doctors to Become Abortionists” HERE)

Photo credit: Flickr

Delete Facebook, Delete Twitter, Follow Restoring Liberty and Joe Miller at gab HERE.