School District Helps Students ‘Transition’ Without Notifying Parents in Plot to Bypass State Laws: Lawsuit

Arizona’s largest school district with roughly 55,000 students, Mesa Public Schools, is being accused of helping children “transition” their genders without notifying parents, according to a lawsuit filed last week.

Rachel Walden, a member of the governing board of MPS, accused the Arizona school district of a scheme to bypass state laws requiring parental notification. America First Legal filed the lawsuit last Monday on behalf of Walden.

According to a press release published by AFL, the district has been “encouraging and assisting students to identify as members of the opposite sex without notifying parents.”

“[S]ince at least 2015, MPS has maintained a policy of helping students who want to ‘transition’ their genders. Under this policy, MPS employees ask students whether they want their parents informed about the transition,” the AFL explained. “If students do not want their parents informed, MPS employees are required to keep this information hidden from parents. This policy of parental non-notification used to be explicit and in writing. After controversy arose in the local community about the non-notification policy, MPS revised its written documents to obfuscate the policy.”

The lawsuit accuses MPS’ new policy of “pay[ing] lip service” to state law while “still allow[ing] school employees to talk to students about their sexual identity without parents’ knowledge.” The board “never voted to adopt or authorize” the change, it added. (Read more from “Arizona School District Helps Students ‘Transition’ Without Notifying Parents in Plot to Bypass State Laws: Lawsuit” HERE)

Delete Facebook, Delete Twitter, Follow Restoring Liberty and Joe Miller at gab HERE.

Seniors Evicted as NYC Converts Senior Center Into Migrant Shelter

Dozens of seniors in New York, including a 94-year-old Army veteran named Frank Tammaro, were evicted from their senior center, which was then converted into a migrant shelter.

City officials have estimated that tens of thousands of migrants have entered the city since last spring, which is costing around $5 million per day. Mayor Eric Adams, who previously boasted about NYC being a “sanctuary” for migrants, has more recently complained about the influx of migrants.

Tammaro told Fox News that he had lived in the center for five years, and intended to spend the rest of his days there until he and the other members were notified that they were being kicked out. After he was evicted, Tammaro’s family found out that the center was turned into a migrant shelter.

“I do get upset when I see them handing out all this money and all these things, and I’m paying taxes and getting kicked out,” Tammaro said. “I’ve never got anything from the city. Or the state.”

The veteran’s daughter, with whom he now lives, echoed the same sentiment. “I don’t understand it at all. It’s not fair to anybody,” Barbara Annunziata said. “These migrants, they’re getting everything. They’re getting everything and I can’t get nothing for [Tammaro]. It angers me.” (Read more from “Seniors Evicted as NYC Converts Senior Center Into Migrant Shelter” HERE)

Delete Facebook, Delete Twitter, Follow Restoring Liberty and Joe Miller at gab HERE.

There’s a Muslim Revolt Brewing Against Joe Biden

I’m not feeling sorry for anyone in the Democratic Party regarding this simmering 2024 election issue. Still, it should cause some people to realize how insane their base has become. It goes beyond the woke lexicon that’s often dismissed, and rightfully so, by most. These people are pro-terrorist—and there’s a discussion on how to cater to these people, including possibly placing conditions on new military aid to Israel, which is currently eradicating Hamas’ influence in the Gaza Strip. . .

Politico has a lengthy piece in Dearborn, Michigan, the mecca for Arab Americans, where support for Palestinian rights unites the older and younger generations here. It’s also a piece that mentions erroneously how this community thinks there’s a genocide being committed against their people. There is a difference between collateral damage and intentional killing. Israel has gone beyond to ensure civilian deaths are kept to a minimum, whereas Hamas is trying to maximize it by refusing to let civilians leave Gaza City. The number of differences between the two sides is many and defined, but the media continues to hound Israel for their justified war to eradicate the terror group. It’s Hamas that is committing war crimes in Gaza, not Israel, but don’t mention that to this community, which is a voter bloc that could take out Biden in 2024 (via Politico):

These residents here in Dearborn, which borders Detroit-proper, and Farmington Hills, which is a half-hour drive northwest of Detroit, are a diverse lot — young and old, Christian and Muslim, representing a mix of families whose ancestors arrived here almost a century ago from Lebanon and historic Palestine and those who landed here just a decade or two ago fleeing conflicts in Iraq, Yemen and Syria, among other countries.

What unites the Arab American residents in metro Detroit at this moment is a sense of abandonment by their representatives in government. As the official Palestinian death toll surpasses 10,000, residents feel blindsided by what they see as the White House’s apathy towards Palestinian lives and its unconditional material support for Israel’s military operations. According to a new poll from the Arab American Institute, support for Biden’s reelection in 2024 has plummeted by 42 percent among Arab Americans, who typically vote blue. Nationwide, 68 percent of Arab Americans support a ceasefire in Gaza and think the U.S. should stop sending military supplies to Israel.

Many Arab Americans in this swing state of Michigan, who overwhelmingly voted for Biden in 2020, say they are considering sitting out the next presidential election.

“We’ve never experienced something like this before,” says Takween Dwaik, a 53-year-old mental health counselor, who grew up in the Al-Shati refugee camp in Northern Gaza, which was recently bombed. Some of her siblings and their families have been injured by airstrikes while evacuating. Dwaik has also lost a nephew and her husband lost an infant grand-niece to the shelling. “The thing that hurts so bad is that the weapons get paid for with our tax money.

“They’re using our tax money to kill our loved ones.”

Hamas is terrorist trash, who garner an astonishing amount of support from the Palestinian population. The new polling delivers a kill shot to any narrative about a two-state solution. You cannot live peacefully when one side thinks daily about how to kill you.

(Read more from “There’s a Muslim Revolt Brewing Against Joe Biden” HERE)

Delete Facebook, Delete Twitter, Follow Restoring Liberty and Joe Miller at gab HERE.

Did Letitia James’ Case Against Trump’s Business Empire Just Completely Fall Apart?

Documents and testimony from former President Donald Trump’s civil fraud trial this week may undermine New York Attorney General Letitia James’ case against him.

The bank James alleges Trump defrauded was eager to land him as a client over a decade ago, according to documents presented Wednesday during his civil fraud trial and reported by The Associated Press, and a 17 -year employee of the bank testified Tuesday that the adjustments the bank made to his net worth were not unusual. Judge Engoron ruled in September in the lawsuit brought by James that Trump defrauded banks and insurance companies by inflating his net worth and overvaluing assets.

After then-managing director of Deutsche Bank, Rosemary Vrablic, met with Donald Trump Jr., she wrote in a November 2011 email to colleagues that they were “whale hunting” — a term Vrablic explained Wednesday refers to a very wealthy client, according to the AP.

Trump’s legal team introduced emails and documents Wednesday that detailed the bank’s interest in cultivating a relationship with Trump.

The bank’s projected revenue from business with Trump increased from $13,000 in 2011 to an estimated $6 million in 2013, a document that was introduced during the trial showed, according to The Hill. (Read more from “Did Letitia James’ Case Against Trump’s Business Empire Just Completely Fall Apart?” HERE)

Photo credit: Gage Skidmore via Flickr

Delete Facebook, Delete Twitter, Follow Restoring Liberty and Joe Miller at gab HERE.

Bank Investigator Raises Concerns Over Chinese Firm’s Money Route to Hunter Biden and Joe Biden’s Account

A bank money laundering investigator expressed concerns about money sent from a Chinese firm to Hunter Biden’s joint business venture that eventually made its way into Joe Biden’s bank account, according to House Oversight.

House Oversight Committee Chairman James Comer released a June 2018 email from the money laundering expert to colleagues laying out his concerns about $5 million sent from a Chinese firm to Hudson West III, Hunter Biden’s business entity, and subsequent payments to Hunter Biden’s Owasco P.C. bank account.

“Since the initial funding of $5,000,000.00 from Northern International Capital Holdings (HK) Limited on 08/08/17 as a business loan, it was noted that there was no loan agreement document submitted,” the email revealed by Comer reads. The bank and the names of its employees are redacted.

“The funds in the account have primarily funded 16 wires ranging from $157,494.19 to $400,000.00 totaling $2,915,375.25 to [redacted] CLEARING SERVICES LLC (Further Credit Owasco PC — Law Firm in D.C). These payments were indicated as management fees and reimbursements. We find it unusual that approximately 58% of the funds were transferred to the law firm in a few months and the frequency of the payments appear erratic,” the email continues.

“It was also previously indicated that HUDSON WEST III LLC does not currently have any investment projects at this time, which raises further concerns as millions in fees are being paid but does not appear to have any services rendered by Owasco P.C.” (Read more from “Bank Investigator Raises Concerns Over Chinese Firm’s Money Route to Hunter Biden and Joe Biden’s Account” HERE)

Delete Facebook, Delete Twitter, Follow Restoring Liberty and Joe Miller at gab HERE.

House Republicans Launch Website for Biden Impeachment Inquiry, Vowing ‘Transparency’

House Republicans unveiled on Wednesday a website dedicated to the corruption-focused impeachment inquiry against President Joe Biden.

During a press conference with fellow party leaders, House Republican Conference Chairwoman Elise Stefanik (R-NY) said the website provides the public with a “one-stop shop” to check out findings and updates from the three committees conducting the probe.

“It also includes a timeline which lays out exactly what the Biden crime family did to get us to this point,” she added. “Transparency is the hallmark of America. With each new fact, we find it becomes more clear that Joe Biden is compromised and unfit to lead.”

Among the features that appear on the impeachment inquiry website is a “By The Numbers” section that shows statistics of the number of subpoenas issued, “direct payments” to President Biden,” and more. There is also a “subscribe” option that allows users to get updates sent to them by email. (Read more from “House Republicans Launch Website for Biden Impeachment Inquiry, Vowing ‘Transparency'” HERE)

Delete Facebook, Delete Twitter, Follow Restoring Liberty and Joe Miller at gab HERE.

Judge Denies Trump Motion to Subpoena for Missing J6 Records

Judge Tanya Chutkan, who is presiding over Special Counsel Jack Smith’s case against former President Donald Trump for 2020 election interference, this week denied a motion by the former president to seek materials he said the House Committee investigating January 6, 2021, had not turned over to the National Archives.

On Monday, Chutkan rejected Trump’s motion, accusing him of going on a “fishing expedition.”

“The broad scope of the records that Defendant seeks, and his vague description of their potential relevance, resemble less ‘a good faith effort to obtain identified evidence’ than they do a general ‘fishing expedition’ that attempts to use the [Rule 17(c) subpoena] as a discovery device,’” she wrote in her denial.

Trump last month sought to subpoena seven individuals, including then-committee Chairman Rep. Bennie Thompson (D-MS) and House Administration Subcommittee on Oversight Chairman Barry Loudermilk (R-GA), who said he did not receive all the records, as well as other government officials over what his legal team called “missing materials.”

Loudermilk had said in a letter in June that only written transcripts from the committee were transferred to the U.S. archives after it dissolved and that video recordings and transcribed interviews and depositions were not.

(Read more from “Judge Denies Trump Motion to Subpoena for Missing J6 Records” HERE)

Photo credit: Gage Skidmore via Flickr

Delete Facebook, Delete Twitter, Follow Restoring Liberty and Joe Miller at gab HERE.

Mother of Boy Accused of ‘Black Face’ at Chiefs Game: ‘He Is Native American’

The mother of the boy attacked by ultra-woke media outlet Deadspin for wearing facepaint and an Indian feathered headdress at the Kansas City Chiefs game is speaking out against accusations that her boy is a racist who disrespected blacks and Native Americans, and she is noting that he actually has Native American heritage in his family.

Shannon Armenta, mother of five-year-old Chiefs fan Holden Armenta, is outraged over Deadspin’s accusations.

“This has nothing to do with the NFL,” Armenta wrote in a Monday Facebook post.

“Also, CBS showed him multiple times, and this is the photo people chose to blast to create division [she wrote referencing the profile view photo of her son]. He is Native American – just stop already,” she wrote.

Unlike many who have some vague feeling that “great great grandma was a Cherokee,” Armenta noted that her son could not be a racist against Indians because he has Native blood in his family.

(Read more from “Mother of Boy Accused of ‘Black Face’ at Chiefs Game: ‘He Is Native American’” HERE)

Delete Facebook, Delete Twitter, Follow Restoring Liberty and Joe Miller at gab HERE.

Speculation Grows as Michelle Obama’s Solo Air Force One Flight Fuels Talk of a Political Comeback

The Democratic Party is facing a conundrum as it searches for a compelling and popular candidate capable of securing votes in the upcoming elections. Recent events have added a layer of intrigue to this political puzzle, particularly the Air Force One trip to former first lady Rosalynn Carter’s funeral in Georgia, where Michelle Obama found herself alongside President Joe Biden and the Clintons. Despite Michelle Obama publicly stating on multiple occasions that she has no intention of running for president, her presence on the flight has ignited widespread speculation about her potential political comeback.

The significance of Michelle Obama’s solo appearance on Air Force One has not gone unnoticed. The possibility of Michelle Obama emerging as a key player in the political landscape has caused a stir on social media:

The political landscape has shifted significantly, with the Democratic Party seeking a suitable candidate for the 2024 presidential election. However, her assertions of not running for president have been clear, potentially leaving the party with a dilemma as they consider their limited options.

The speculation surrounding Michelle Obama’s political future has intensified in the context of former President Barack Obama’s influence. This raises the question, are the Obama’s orchestrating political moves behind the scenes?

Delete Facebook, Delete Twitter, Follow Restoring Liberty and Joe Miller at gab HERE.

VICE Posted a List on How White People Can Behave better…and It’s Unintentionally Hilarious

The issue here is that this could easily be viewed as a satirical piece. Maybe it is, perhaps it isn’t, but that’s how insane the Left has become—where a list such as this for white people is tragically taken seriously by some. It’s an old list, however. Social media has a way of resurrecting woke think pieces if they slide under the radar at the time of publication or people forget about them. Vice had this 100-item list for how white people can make life less miserable for nonwhites and something, something else, but you can tell where this was heading in the opening sentences:

As someone with very low tolerance for racist bull***t, I’ve managed to surround myself with white people who are cognizant of their privilege and strive to make the world a less terrifying and frustrating place for people of color.

Oh lord. And this list was from 2018; the Woke Left has become much more unspooled since then. Here are some items on the list:

(Read more from “VICE Posted a List on How White People Can Behave better…and It’s Unintentionally Hilarious” HERE)

Photo credit: Flickr

Delete Facebook, Delete Twitter, Follow Restoring Liberty and Joe Miller at gab HERE.