NPR Reporter Observed Ex-Speaker Kevin McCarthy Physically Assault GOP Rep Who Voted Him Out

By New York Post. Former House Speaker Kevin McCarthy was accused Tuesday of elbowing one of the eight Republicans who voted to strip him of the gavel last month.

Rep. Tim Burchett (R-Tenn.) told CNN that McCarthy (R-Calif.) hit him with a “clean shot to the kidneys” as the former speaker walked past Burchett following a House Republican conference meeting.

NPR reporter Claudia Grisales, who was talking with Burchett at the time, tweeted that the impact almost knocked the 59-year-old Tennessean into her.

“Why’d you elbow me in the back, Kevin?” Burchett yelled after the former speaker, according to audio of the exchange. “Hey Kevin, you got any guts!? Jerk.”

Burchett then chased after the-58-year-old McCarthy, who denied he’d done anything untoward.

(Read more from “NPR Reporter Observed Ex-Speaker Kevin McCarthy Physically Assault GOP Rep Who Voted Him Out” HERE)

_______________________________________________

‘I Myself Have Been a Victim’: Gaetz Files Complaint Against McCarthy After ‘Sucker Punch’

By Raw Story. Rep. Matt Gaetz (R-FL) on Tuesday filed an ethics complaint against Rep. Kevin McCarthy (R-CA) after he allegedly jabbed his elbow into another member of Congress.

Gaetz explained in a letter to the Ethics Committee that Rep. Tim Burchett (R-TN) accused McCarthy of elbowing him earlier on Tuesday. Punchbowl News first reported the letter.

“This assault was witnessed by numerous people, including Claudia Griseles of NPR, who was interviewing Rep. Burchett at the time,” Gaetz wrote. “Rep. Burchett has described the attack as a ‘sucker punch’ and ‘a clean shot to the kidney.'”

“Needless to say, this incident deserves immediate and swift investigation by the Ethics Committee,” he continued. “I myself have been a victim of outrageous conduct on the House floor as well, but nothing like an open and public assault on a Member, committed by another Member. The rot starts at the top.”

“I request the House Committee on Ethics to proceed immediately with an investigation into the facts of today’s incident, including interviewing, under oath, the alleged assailant and assailee, and any witnesses.”

(Read more from “‘I Myself Have Been a Victim’: Gaetz Files Complaint Against McCarthy After ‘Sucker Punch’” HERE)

Photo credit: Flickr

Delete Facebook, Delete Twitter, Follow Restoring Liberty and Joe Miller at gab HERE.

House Intelligence Committee Chairman Calls for Investigation Into Michael Cohen’s Admission of Lying to Congress

House Intelligence Committee Chairman Michael Turner is asking Attorney General Merrick Garland to investigate Michael Cohen after Donald Trump’s former “fixer” admitted in an ongoing civil fraud trial that he lied to Congress.

Cohen, the 77-year-old ex-president’s onetime lawyer, served a three-year prison term for lying in 2017 to the Senate Intelligence Committee and other crimes — and Turner (R-Ohio) says his freshly admitted untruth dating to 2019 before the House Intelligence Committee may warrant another prosecution.

Cohen testified at Trump’s New York fraud trial on Oct. 25 that “yes” he lied in February 2019 to the House panel — a crime punishable by up to five years in prison — when he said Trump didn’t ask him to inflate his personal financial statements.

Under oath before the committee, Cohen said: “Did he ask me to inflate the numbers? Not that I recall, no” — before testifying in court last month that Trump had done just that.

Cohen testified in the trial, “I was tasked by Mr. Trump to increase the total assets based upon a number that he arbitrarily elected … and my responsibility, along with [then-Trump Organization CFO] Allen Weisselberg, primarily, was to reverse engineer.”

Trump lawyer Alina Habba pressed Cohen on the inconsistency.

“Mr. Cohen, were you being honest in front of the Permanent Select Committee when you testified [in] February … 2019?” Habba asked.

“No,” Cohen said. (Read more from “House Intelligence Committee Chairman Calls for Investigation Into Michael Cohen’s Admission of Lying to Congress” HERE)

Photo credit: Flickr

Delete Facebook, Delete Twitter, Follow Restoring Liberty and Joe Miller at gab HERE.

Bus Drivers’ Intentional Walk-Off Leaves Hundreds of Jewish Ralliers Stranded during Pro-Israel Rally in DC

In an unexpected turn of events, hundreds of Jewish ralliers headed to Tuesday’s pro-Israel rally in Washington, DC, found themselves stranded for approximately 11 hours on the Dulles Airport tarmac due to a reported “deliberate and malicious walk-off” by bus drivers. The orchestrated effort, allegedly aimed at preventing their attendance, resulted in chaotic scenes and led to the group missing the entire March for Israel event.

The Jewish Federation of Detroit had chartered three private planes from Detroit for nearly 1,000 ralliers and arranged buses to transport them to the National Mall in DC. However, upon landing, about a third of the passengers were left stranded as several buses failed to appear on the tarmac. A spokesperson for the Federation revealed that the drivers had organized a “mass sick-out” day, leaving just a handful available to fulfill their obligations.

The unidentified bus company reportedly informed the Federation that a “significant number” of drivers called out sick upon learning that they would be transporting Jewish Americans to the pro-Israel rally. The Federation denounced the act as a “deliberate and malicious walk-off,” with organizers labeling it antisemitic, as it directly hindered the group’s participation in the rally.

Passengers stranded on the tarmac faced further challenges as they spent three hours awaiting buses, which eventually turned out not to be for their group. The charter flights couldn’t depart without pre-organized transportation, forcing those unable to board the buses back onto the planes, causing them to miss the entire event.

Throughout the day-long ordeal, organizers from the Jewish Federation of Detroit provided updates to stranded passengers about the purported counter-protest through the plane’s speaker system. Participants expressed frustration and disappointment, with one rallier calling the walkout a “deliberate antisemitic act.”

Simultaneously, on the National Mall, the March for Israel unfolded as a massive gathering, with an estimated 290,000 attendees, marking it as the largest pro-Israel event in history. Despite the challenges faced by the stranded group, the resilience and spirit of solidarity among ralliers remained evident.

Photo credit: Flickr

UFC President Dana White Defiantly Rejects Sponsor’s Demand to Remove Trump Post, Tells Them to “Go F*** Yourself”

UFC CEO and President Dana White said he told one of the sponsors for his mixed martial arts organization to “go f*** yourself” when directed by the unnamed company to remove a post on his personal social media account that included former President Donald Trump.

“One of our big sponsors called and said, take that down,” White said during an interview with comedian and podcaster Theo Von. “You know what I said? Go f*** yourself.”

“You vote for whoever you want to vote for, and I’ll vote for whoever I want to vote for,” White continued. “That’s how this works. I don’t even care who you’re voting for. It’s none of my f***ing business. F*** you. Don’t ever f***ing call me and tell me who to vote for.”

White — a longtime friend and supporter of Trump — has made numerous public appearances with the former Republican president at UFC events. White even spoke on Trump’s behalf at the 2016 Republican National Convention before Trump won the presidential election.

White and Trump were most recently seen on November 11 at Madison Square Garden for UFC 295, walking alongside Kid Rock and former Fox News host Tucker Carlson. (Read more from “UFC President Dana White Defiantly Rejects Sponsor’s Demand to Remove Trump Post, Tells Them to “Go F*** Yourself”” HERE)

Photo credit: Flickr

Delete Facebook, Delete Twitter, Follow Restoring Liberty and Joe Miller at gab HERE.

Iran Intensifies Global Assassination Efforts, Targets Former Trump Officials, Dissidents

The Islamic Republic of Iran is reportedly increasing efforts to assassinate its enemies on foreign soil while it continues to escalate terrorist attacks against Israel and U.S. forces stationed in the Middle East.

A CBS News “60 Minutes” segment that aired this week reported numerous former Trump administration officials have 24/7 security from federal law enforcement officials because the threats are serious.

Iran reportedly hired a hitman to kidnap or kill former national security adviser John Bolton, who now lives with Secret Service posted outside his home after the administration killed Qasem Soleimani, arguably the top military official in Iran who was responsible for a large portion of the terrorism in the region and around the world.

Iran typically tries to hire hitmen who are already a part of criminal enterprises to carry out their assassination plots on foreign soil.

In the U.S., Iran reportedly hired a private investigator to follow dissident activist Masih Alinejad around, take photographs of her, and document her whereabouts. They initially planned to kidnap her but, when the plot failed, they paid a man $30,000 to attempt to murder her at her home in Brooklyn. (Read more from “Iran Intensifies Global Assassination Efforts, Targets Former Trump Officials, Dissidents” HERE)

Photo credit: Gage Skidmore via Flickr

Delete Facebook, Delete Twitter, Follow Restoring Liberty and Joe Miller at gab HERE.

‘Whistleblower’ FBI Agent’s Home Raided Amid Allegations of Classified Information Mishandling

Federal authorities on Monday reportedly raided the California home of one of the FBI’s own special agents — who alleged Russian intelligence agents may have “compromised” Rudy Giuliani while he was working as the lawyer for former President Donald Trump.

A search warrant — reported on by Business Insider — states that authorities searched the Orange County home of FBI Special Agent Jonathan Buma on suspicion that he violated federal laws against mishandling classified information. A receipt for property seized under the search warrant reportedly included “classified material” and “possible classified material” among the confiscated items.

Scott Horton, an attorney for Buma, denied the allegations and the property receipt as false. He said authorities seized computers and other items at the residence. Business Insider reported the property listed included nine laptops, three smartwatches, six tablets, two phones, and one desktop computer — most of which Horton said belonged to Buma’s wife and their children.

“There was no classified information found by the raid,” he said. “I know that from talking to my client.” (Read more from “‘Whistleblower’ FBI Agent’s Home Raided Amid Allegations of Classified Information Mishandling” HERE)

Delete Facebook, Delete Twitter, Follow Restoring Liberty and Joe Miller at gab HERE.

House Passes Funding Plan with Overwhelming Democrat Support

The House passed a continuing resolution Tuesday to extend spending levels from a lame duck session last December by Democratic House and Senate majorities into 2024.

The final tally was 336-95. A whopping 209 Democrats supported the measure, far more than the 127 Republicans in favor.

The two-tiered continuing resolution (CR), called a laddered CR, extends current spending levels for Agriculture, Energy and Water, Military Construction-VA and Transportation-HUD spending bills through January 19, with the remaining eight bills extended through February 2.

Those spending levels and policies were set by Democrats in December 2022 during the lame duck session, after Republicans won a House majority but before new members officially took office in January.

The bill has the support of Senate Majority Leader Chuck Schumer (D-NY) and Minority Leader Mitch McConnell (R-KY) and is expected to pass through the Senate on its way to President Biden’s desk by the Friday midnight deadline. (Read more from “House Passes Funding Plan With Overwhelming Democrat Support” HERE)

Photo credit: Gage Skidmore via Flickr

Delete Facebook, Delete Twitter, Follow Restoring Liberty and Joe Miller at gab HERE.

Photos Released of Cocaine Discovered at White House

Photos were released on Monday of the cocaine that officials discovered over the summer that prompted an evacuation of the facility.

The photos, published by the Daily Mail, show a small baggie containing a white powdery substance sitting inside a cubby hole where people can store personal belongings near the White House’s West Executive entrance.

Officials confirmed the substance as cocaine during preliminary and subsequent testing.

President Joe Biden and his family, including admitted cocaine-addict Hunter Biden, who was kicked out of the military for testing positive for cocaine, were reportedly at Camp David when the drugs were found.

The FBI and Secret Service conducted an investigation into the owner of the substance but allegedly shut down the investigation due to a “lack of evidence” after narrowing down a list of potential suspects to 500 people, the report said. (Read more from “Photos Released of Cocaine Discovered at White House” HERE)

Delete Facebook, Delete Twitter, Follow Restoring Liberty and Joe Miller at gab HERE.

Biden-Appointed U.S. Attorneys Declined to Collaborate on Hunter Biden Investigation

Delaware U.S. Attorney David Weiss, special counsel in the ongoing Hunter Biden investigation, confirmed two President Joe Biden-appointed U.S. Attorneys declined to work with him on the case.

Weiss testified before the House Judiciary Committee on Nov. 7 and described how Biden-appointed U.S. Attorneys Matthew Graves of the District of Columbia and E. Martin Estrada of the Central District of California rejected his requests to partner on the Hunter Biden case, according to a transcript reviewed by the Daily Caller.

Weiss recalled reaching out to Graves in early March 2022 about partnering on the Hunter Biden case. The two had a five to 10 minute call about the investigation where Weiss briefed Graves.

“I had never met or spoken with Mr. Graves before. I explained the situation. I talked a little bit about the investigation, some of the background of the investigation,” Weiss said of the call, according to a transcript reviewed by the Daily Caller.

“He was — you know, he was receptive. Like I said, we agreed that my criminal chief, I think, would reach out to his, and we would move forward,” Weiss added after a follow up question. (Read more from “Biden-Appointed U.S. Attorneys Declined to Collaborate on Hunter Biden Investigation” HERE)

Delete Facebook, Delete Twitter, Follow Restoring Liberty and Joe Miller at gab HERE.

Biden Admin Considering Giving Iran Access to Another $10 Billion

The Biden administration — through the State Department specifically — is reportedly considering issuing a waiver to Iran that would allow access to another $10 billion worth of previously frozen cash, this time held in Iraq.

This alarming development comes after the Biden administration — in the days before Iran-backed Hamas terrorists launched their October 7 slaughter of Israelis — unfroze billions of dollars for Iran as part of a questionable prisoner swap arrangement. Since that deal was made, Iranian proxies have continued to launch attacks at Israel as well as U.S. troops in the Middle East, wounding dozens of American service members.

More on the inexplicable situation from the Washington Free Beacon and FDD Senior Advisor Richard Goldberg:

The Biden administration may approve a sanctions waiver on Tuesday that will allow Iran to access at least $10 billion in previously frozen funds held in Iraq, a closely watched decision that comes just a month after the Tehran-backed terror group Hamas launched an attack on Israel that left 1,200 dead.

The waiver would extend the multibillion-dollar sanctions relief first issued in July that expires tomorrow. It allows Iraq to transfer frozen electricity payments into Iranian-owned bank accounts in Europe and Oman. The waiver renewal is driving concerns that the Biden administration is maintaining financial avenues for Tehran as the country’s terrorist proxies foment chaos across the Middle East.

“The world is living in a post-Oct. 7 world, but the White House is still running an Oct. 6 policy toward Iran,” Richard Goldberg, a senior adviser at the Foundation for Defense of Democracies and sanctions expert who previously served on the White House National Security Council, told the Washington Free Beacon, referring to Hamas’s attack last month. “Why should Iran have any access to more than $10 billion after sponsoring one of the worst terrorist attacks against American citizens and the worst massacre of Jews since the Holocaust? It would make more sense to freeze all of these accounts and keep every penny out of Tehran’s hands.”

(Read more from “Biden Admin Considering Giving Iran Access to Another $10 Billion” HERE)

Delete Facebook, Delete Twitter, Follow Restoring Liberty and Joe Miller at gab HERE.