Report: Joe Biden Turns Down Israeli PM Benjamin Netanyahu’s Invite; Biden: ‘Big Mistake’ for Israel to Occupy Gaza at This Point (VIDEO)

By Breitbart. President Joe Biden reportedly turned down Israel Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu’s invite for a “solidarity visit” following the horrific terrorist attacks at the hands of Hamas.

“After Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu’s office leaks that the premier invited US President Joe Biden to pay a solidarity visit to Israel following Hamas’s massive assault, White House National Security Council spokesperson Adrienne Watson says, ‘We have no new travel to announce,’” the Time of Israel reported.

As to why Biden turned down the trip remains unknown at this time. Needless to say, the president and Netanyahu have had a strained relationship since he resumed office. The two did not even agree on a White House meeting until September of this year. As Breitbart News reported:

Biden had rejected the traditional White House invite for Netanyahu earlier this year, objecting first to the prime minister’s proposed judicial reforms, and then to the presence of far-right parties in Netanyahu’s coalition.

However, when Israel’s ceremonial president, Isaac Herzog, arrived for a White House visit in July, the snub began to draw questions and criticism, and Biden appeared to relent, though he would not commit to a White House visit.

(Read more from “Report: Joe Biden Turns Down Israeli PM Benjamin Netanyahu’s Invite” HERE)

____________________________________________

Biden: ‘Big Mistake’ for Israel to Occupy Gaza at This Point

By Breitbart. Sunday, during an interview on CBS’s “60 Minutes,” President Joe Biden voiced his opposition to Israeli occupation of Gaza in the wake of the Hamas terror attack on Israel.

(Read more from “Biden: ‘Big Mistake’ for Israel to Occupy Gaza at This Point” HERE)

Delete Facebook, Delete Twitter, Follow Restoring Liberty and Joe Miller at gab HERE.

Billionaire Hedge Fund Manager Says There’s a 50% Chance World War III Breaks Out

Billionaire hedge fund manager Ray Dalio said Thursday that there’s a 50% change of a world war happening imminently.

Dalio argued the outbreak of “hot wars” between Russia and Ukraine, Hamas and Israel “should raise revulsion and fear in everyone,” which is understandable. But it is the threat of a similar escalation between the U.S. and China that seems to be looming, which would throw the entire world into a state of hot warfare.

In particular, the war within Gaza and the growing number of casualties will likely trigger “new conflicts both between countries and within countries,” he continued. And as more nations and groups pick sides, the current non-violent status quo between the U.S. and China may turn into all-out World War III.

(Read more from “Billionaire Hedge Fund Manager Says There’s a 50% Chance World War III Breaks Out” HERE)

Photo credit: Flickr

Delete Facebook, Delete Twitter, Follow Restoring Liberty and Joe Miller at gab HERE.

Biden-Appointed Prosecutor Rejected Hunter Case, Raising Conflict of Interest Questions

U.S. Attorney Matthew Graves, appointed by President Joe Biden, saw no conflict of interest problems with addressing a case against the president’s son when Graves was presented with the case last year.

Graves, who also donated to Biden’s 2020 presidential campaign, was grilled on the topic by the House Judiciary Committee during a closed-door interview this month, according to a transcript reviewed by the Washington Examiner.

“But you understand the perception problem,” counsel for the committee told Graves. “You’re an appointee of President Biden, and, here, you’ve been asked to weigh in on a prosecution involving his son. I mean, certainly, there’s an obvious perceived — at least the perceived conflict of interest, correct?”

Graves replied, “I don’t see it that way.”

“We have investigations all the time — the Department [of Justice] does, of individuals who are members of the administration,” Graves said. “A family member of the administration? I don’t see it as necessarily a conflict of interest or perception of a conflict of interest.” (Read more from “Biden-Appointed Prosecutor Rejected Hunter Case, Raising Conflict of Interest Questions” HERE)

Photo credit: Gage Skidmore via Flickr

Delete Facebook, Delete Twitter, Follow Restoring Liberty and Joe Miller at gab HERE.

Republican Issues Stark Warning to Iran Against Helping Escalate War in Israel

Sen. Lindsey Graham (R-SC) warned Iran against helping escalate the war in Israel, saying that if the country does, the United States will be “coming for” them.

At least 3,600 people and 29 Americans have died since the conflict erupted last Saturday. Those numbers do not account for the more than 100 Israelis and Americans being held hostage by Hamas, the Iran-backed terrorist group that operates in Gaza that carried out the surprise attack.

“Here’s my message: If Hezbollah, which is a proxy of Iran, launches a massive attack on Israel, I will consider that a threat to the State of Israel, existential in nature,” Graham said during an appearance on NBC’s Meet the Press on Sunday. “I will introduce a resolution in the United States Senate to allow military action by the United States in conjunction with Israel to knock Iran out of the oil business. Iran, if you escalate this war, we’re coming for you.”

Pressed on if that meant he was effectively saying he was prepared for the U.S. to declare war on Iran, Graham replied that he is “poised to use military force to destroy the source of funding for Hamas and Hezbollah.”

(Read more from “Republican Issues Stark Warning to Iran Against Helping Escalate War in Israel” HERE)

Photo credit: Gage Skidmore via Flickr

Delete Facebook, Delete Twitter, Follow Restoring Liberty and Joe Miller at gab HERE.

Biden Admits Terror Threat in U.S. Has Increased Since Terror Attack

President Joe Biden admitted during an interview that aired Sunday evening that the threat of terrorism in the United States has risen as a result of Hamas terrorist attack against Israel.

Biden made the remarks during an interview with CBS News’ “60 Minutes” that aired Sunday evening after the attacks killed more than 1,300 Israelis, including more than two dozen American citizens.

Host Scott Pelley asked Biden if “the threat of terrorism in the United States increased” as a result of the attacks.

“Yes,” Biden responded. “I had a meeting this morning with the Homeland Security people, with the FBI, with — for the Situation Room, for the better part of an hour to discuss how we make sure that we prevent a lone wolf and/or any coordinated effort to try to do what was done in synagogues before, do what was done to Jews in the street. We’re making a major effort to make sure that doesn’t happen.” (Read more from “Biden Admits Terror Threat in U.S. Has Increased Since Terror Attack” HERE)

Photo credit: Flickr

Delete Facebook, Delete Twitter, Follow Restoring Liberty and Joe Miller at gab HERE.

McDonald’s Contradicts Itself on Israel-Hamas Attacks, Denies ‘Political Involvement’

McDonald’s appeared to contradict itself multiple times over its corporate position on the Israel-Hamas attacks after announcing it would be giving free food to Israeli soldiers.

The fast food franchise’s branches in Oman and Pakistan then posted statements on X (formerly Twitter) distancing themselves from the restaurant’s Israeli initiative.

“We also would like to confirm that McDonald’s Corporation is a listed company, owned by millions of shareholders from around the world, including Arabs and Muslims,” McDonald’s Oman said. “McDonald’s corporation never interferes in politics and always adheres to absolute neutrality.”

McDonald’s Pakistan released a similar statement, emphasizing their restaurants are “not affiliated with McDonald’s operations in Israel, which is a locally-owned Israeli enterprise.” The Pakistani branch also noted that the Israeli company is a “separate entity” from that overseeing the 81 restaurants in Pakistan. (Read more from “McDonald’s Contradicts Itself on Israel-Hamas Attacks, Denies ‘Political Involvement’” HERE)

Delete Facebook, Delete Twitter, Follow Restoring Liberty and Joe Miller at gab HERE.

Elite Law Schools Encourage Students to Work for Israeli-Designated Terror Organizations

Three American law schools maintain web pages encouraging their students to work for organizations designated as terror groups by the Israeli government.

The University of California, Los Angeles School of Law and the Georgetown University Law Center promote Al-Haq, which was designated as a terrorist organization by Israel in 2021, as a potential employment option for their graduates. The Northeastern University School of Law promotes both Al-Haq and Addameer, another Israeli-designated terrorist organization, as part of its signature “Cooperative Legal Education Program.”

Georgetown Law includes Al-Haq among a list of “human rights organizations” for “those thinking about summer or post-graduate employment” in the field, according to the school’s website. The Israeli-designated terrorist group is listed alongside organizations like the American Civil Liberties Union and the United Nations Children’s Fund.

UCLA’s law school includes Al-Haq on a list for students that “can be used as a starting point to identify organizations working in your interest area” in the “Public International Law and Human Rights Careers Guide” posted on its website. (Read more from “Elite Law Schools Encourage Students to Work for Israeli-Designated Terror Organizations” HERE)

Photo credit: Flickr

Delete Facebook, Delete Twitter, Follow Restoring Liberty and Joe Miller at gab HERE.

Father and Son Grade School Teachers Arrested for Possession of Child Pornography

Parents of students at a New Jersey grade school are outraged after a father and son who taught there were arrested for possession of child pornography.

65-year-old Jeffrey Grossman and his son 24-year-old Steven Grossman were arrested on accusations that they viewed, downloaded, and possessed child pornography. Parents heard about the arrests on Thursday.

The younger Grossman worked as a substitute teacher at Midland elementary school.

One parent was concerned because the older Grossman had accompanied students on a school trip to Washington, D.C., in May. . .

Others want to know how long their children were exposed to the Grossmans while the Bergen County Prosecutors Office investigated the accusations. (Read more from “Father and Son Grade School Teachers Arrested for Possession of Child Pornography” HERE)

Delete Facebook, Delete Twitter, Follow Restoring Liberty and Joe Miller at gab HERE.

Airlift Ordered by DeSantis Evacuates 300 Americans From Israel

An airlift operation initiated by Florida Governor Ron DeSantis evacuated 300 American citizens trapped inside Israel and is set to arrive in Florida on Sunday night.

The Messenger reported that the Republican presidential candidate will be at Tampa International Airport, along with Florida First Lady Casey DeSantis, to welcome home those onboard the flight.

DeSantis signed an executive order on Thursday authorizing the state to conduct rescue and evacuation operations in Israel following Hamas’ deadly terror attacks last weekend, which have killed well over two dozen Americans.

In the executive order, DeSantis took a shot at President Joe Biden for another lackluster response to a foreign policy disaster that has unfolded on his watch.

“The Biden administration has failed to launch any form of rescue or evacuation operations for Americans, including Floridians, stranded in the region, and has failed to provide information requested by the State of Florida about any plans for such operations,” DeSantis said.

(Read more from “Airlift Ordered by DeSantis Evacuates 300 Americans From Israel” HERE)

Photo credit: Gage Skidmore via Flickr

Delete Facebook, Delete Twitter, Follow Restoring Liberty and Joe Miller at gab HERE.

Biden Admin Warns Lawmakers Another Country Might Be About to Get Invaded

By Daily Wire. Secretary of State Antony Blinken reportedly warned some U.S. lawmakers last week that Azerbaijan could soon invade Armenia.

POLITICO reported that the Biden administration is concerned that conflict in the Middle East could soon spread after Azerbaijani President Ilham Aliyev made recent remarks that he will retake the region “by force” after he invaded the Nagorno-Karabakh region last month.

Blinken claimed that the Biden administration was looking for ways to hold Azerbaijan accountable, including cutting off military assistance to the country. U.S. officials reportedly believe that the invasion could happen in the next several weeks.

The report, based on the way it was written, suggested that the administration only briefed Democrat lawmakers, saying that he expressed confidence about ongoing talks between the nations “to the Democratic lawmakers.” (Read more from “Biden Admin Warns Lawmakers Another Country Might Be About to Get Invaded” HERE)

________________________________________________

Fears linger in Armenia of Azerbaijani invasion

By Fin DePencier. Armenia’s ambassador to the European Union, Tigran Balayan, said in an interview published on October 6 that Azerbaijan was actively preparing an invasion within weeks.

But on October 10 Prime Minister Nikol Pashinyan told Armenian Public TV that that risk was “extremely low,” and that there was no military buildup on either side of the border.

The mixed messaging from Yerevan is puzzling, Balayan could be trying to create a sense of urgency, while Pashinyan tries to reduce tensions.

The concern surrounds Azerbaijan’s aim of realizing its “Zangezur Corridor” project to get land access to its exclave Nakhchivan through Armenian territory.

Famed Caucasus researcher Thomas de Waal recently described the corridor as the “next big issue,” saying that Russia, Azerbaijan and Turkey all have their own interests in its creation – and that it may be taken by force. (Read more from “Fears linger in Armenia of Azerbaijani invasion” HERE)

Photo credit: Flickr

Delete Facebook, Delete Twitter, Follow Restoring Liberty and Joe Miller at gab HERE.