Women Reportedly Using ‘Barbie’ Movie to Test if Men in Their Lives Support Feminism; One Even Broke up With Her Boyfriend After His In-Theater Reaction

Women are reportedly using the “Barbie” movie to test if the men in their lives support feminism.

NBC News said women “around the world” and across social media are encouraging one another to test whether the men in their lives “understand, or are at least receptive to” the movie’s “feminist messaging.”

Nicole Hoefler — a 32-year-old from Cologne, Germany — calls it the “Barbie test,” the news network said.

“It’s like the new question on a first date or your dating profile: ‘What are your thoughts on the Barbie movie?’” she noted to NBC News. “Because if a guy really doesn’t want to see it, or he’s not open to talking about it, or — what’s even worse yet — if he’s seen it, and he thinks it’s not a good movie, or he doesn’t get the point, I think it’s kind of a no-go.”

She added to the news network she didn’t expect her boyfriend to want to see “Barbie” until he asked to join her, even donning a baby-pink shirt to match her pink dress for the occasion. (Read more from “Women Reportedly Using ‘Barbie’ Movie to Test if Men in Their Lives Support Feminism; One Even Broke up With Her Boyfriend After His In-Theater Reaction” HERE)

Delete Facebook, Delete Twitter, Follow Restoring Liberty and Joe Miller at gab HERE.

Christian School Teachers Fired After Going to Drag Queen Show, Posting Videos About It on Facebook

Two teachers were fired from a Christian school in Baytown, Texas, after going to a drag queen performance and posting images and videos on Facebook about the event.

ABC 13 reported that two teachers were both fired from First Baptist Academy because they violated the school’s operating policies manual.

Kristi Maris reportedly went to an establishment in Houston, Texas, called Hamburger Mary’s, which frequently hosts events featuring men dressed as women. Their website boasts events such as the “SaturGay Brunch Hosted by Lady Shamu” and “Party with the Divaz.”

Maris posted photos and videos from her time at the show on Facebook, captioned “This was a blast!!!!” before being contacted by her school.

The senior pastor at the school pointed to the operating policies manual, which Maris had previously agreed to, which stated, “I will act in a godly and moral fashion at work, on Facebook and in my community.” (Read more from “Christian School Teachers Fired After Going to Drag Queen Show, Posting Videos About It on Facebook” HERE)

Photo credit: Flickr

Delete Facebook, Delete Twitter, Follow Restoring Liberty and Joe Miller at gab HERE.

Hunter Biden Won’t Get Pardon From Father, White House Insists

White House press secretary Karine Jean-Pierre was forced Thursday to rule out President Biden handing a pardon to his son Hunter.

As recently as Monday, the administration’s chief spokesperson had insisted the president was “never in business with his son” and said Wednesday that “nothing has changed.”

But scrutiny from the media and Republicans intensified after Hunter’s probation-only plea deal on tax and gun charges collapsed under scrutiny by a federal judge in Delaware, who raised questions about promises of near-blanket immunity extracted from federal prosecutors as part of the agreement.

“Is there any possibility that the president would end up pardoning his son?” Fox News reporter Mark Meredith asked Jean-Pierre during her regular briefing.

“No,” the press secretary said flatly and firmly. (Read more from “Hunter Biden Won’t Get Pardon From Father, White House Insists” HERE)

Photo credit: Gage Skidmore via Flickr

Delete Facebook, Delete Twitter, Follow Restoring Liberty and Joe Miller at gab HERE.

Karl Rove Joins Biden Allies in Viciously Attacking RFK Jr.

Republican strategist Karl Rove used whiteboards to illustrate Robert F Kennedy’s conspiracy theories during a bizarre Fox News interview on Thursday.

After Florida governor Ron DeSantis said he would be prepared to “sic” RFK Jr onto the Food and Drug Administration and the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, Mr Rove told Fox host Bill Hemmer it was a “nutty idea”.

Using two whiteboards with bullet points featuring RFK Jr’s past statements on vaccines, election interference and the Ukraine war, Mr Rove ripped into the Democratic presidential candidate.

“He has incredible conspiracy theories that are just outrageous,” Mr Rove, a former senior adviser to George W. Bush, said.

He slammed RFK Jr’s claims that vaccines cause autism. (Read more from “Karl Rove Joins Biden Allies in Viciously Attack RFK Jr.” HERE)

Delete Facebook, Delete Twitter, Follow Restoring Liberty and Joe Miller at gab HERE.

Jill Biden’s Ex Says Joe’s Brother Threatened Him After Divorce: ‘I Was on the Wrong Side of Them’

First Lady Jill Biden’s ex-husband claimed on Wednesday that members of the “Biden crime family” threatened him after their divorce, arguing that they were now targeting former President Donald Trump in the same fashion.

Bill Stevenson married Jill Biden in 1970 — their divorce was finalized in 1975 — and he told Newsmax host Greg Kelly that Frankie Biden had been the one to approach him after the divorce, apparently threatening him over a piece of property that Jill wanted to retain.

“This is when my problems started,” Stevenson told Kelly during Wednesday’s broadcast. “In 1982, they lost the house, and Jill had to come to the lawyer’s office and sign off the deed of a house in downtown Newark [Delaware].” . . .

“Here is where the problem was,” Stevenson continued. “Frankie Biden of the Biden crime family comes up to me and he goes, ‘Give her the house, or you’re going to have serious problems.’ I looked at Frankie, and I said, ‘What, are you threatening me?’”

But a short time later, Stevenson said that he believed the Bidens made good on that threat. “Needless to say, about two months later, my brother and I were indicted for that tax charge for $8,200. [I] could not believe the power of Joe Biden and the Department of Justice. I couldn’t believe it.” (Read more from “Jill Biden’s Ex Says Joe’s Brother Threatened Him After Divorce: ‘I Was on the Wrong Side of Them’” HERE)

Delete Facebook, Delete Twitter, Follow Restoring Liberty and Joe Miller at gab HERE.

Family of American Soldier in North Korean Custody Reveal Their ‘Worst Fear,’ Call for U.S. To ‘Fight for Him’

The family of the American soldier who “willfully” crossed into North Korea earlier this month is speaking out, revealing what their “worst fear” is and encouraging the U.S. government to do more to bring him home.

Travis King, a 23-year-old U.S. Army private, was with a tour group at the Demilitarized Zone (DMZ) separating North and South Korea when he ran across the border into the North. On Wednesday, some of King’s family members spoke with NBC News about the situation and the efforts to get him back.

“When he went to the Army to fight for America, America should fight for him, fight for him to come home,” Myron Gates, King’s uncle, told NBC. The comments from Gates came after a U.S. State Department spokesman told reporters in a press briefing that he had “no updates or news to share” on the situation.

“At the end of the day, I just feel like it should be no men left behind,” King’s sister, Jaqueda Gates, added.

Since his detention, King’s family has reportedly been in contact with the parents of Otto Warmbier, an American college student who was arrested and imprisoned in North Korea after he was accused by the government of stealing a propaganda poster. In June 2017, Warmbier was returned to the United States in a coma, where he died within six days. (Read more from “Family of American Soldier in North Korean Custody Reveal Their ‘Worst Fear,’ Call for U.S. To ‘Fight for Him’” HERE)

Delete Facebook, Delete Twitter, Follow Restoring Liberty and Joe Miller at gab HERE.

Report: Trump’s Lawyers Told to Expect an Indictment Related to January 6

Update: Former President Donald Trump denied Thursday that the office of special counsel Jack Smith told his legal team that he should expect another indictment.

“My attorneys had a productive meeting with the DOJ this morning, explaining in detail that I did nothing wrong, was advised by many lawyers, and that an Indictment of me would only further destroy our Country,” the former president stated. “No indication of notice was given during the meeting — Do not trust the Fake News on anything!” . . .

Former President Donald Trump’s lawyers were reportedly informed Thursday to expect another indictment, which would be the third indictment since the Republican frontrunner announced his presidential campaign.

According to a report from NBC News, Trump’s attorneys Todd Blanche and John Lauro met with prosecutors in Special Counsel Jack Smith’s office and were told to “expect an indictment” as part of the ongoing January 6 investigation. (Read more from “Report: Trump’s Lawyers Told to Expect an Indictment Related to January 6” HERE)

Photo credit: Gage Skidmore via Flickr

Delete Facebook, Delete Twitter, Follow Restoring Liberty and Joe Miller at gab HERE.

Hunter Biden Pleads Not Guilty After Plea Deal Falls Apart; Legal Experts Explain What Judge’s Refusal to Accept Hunter Biden Plea Deal Reveals

By Breitbart. Hunter Biden pled not guilty on Wednesday to gun and tax charges, refusing to accept a new plea deal laid out by prosecutors.

The original plea deal fell apart after the judge questioned if it covered future potential charges of the Justice Department’s ongoing investigation. The prosecution reportedly said the deal did not include any alleged Foreign Agents Registration Act (FARA) violations.

MSNBC reported the court took a ten-minute recess to determine if the two parties could quickly come to an agreement. When the deal got back on track, reports indicated it would “be more limited in scope,” only including specific charges related to tax and gun wronging. “The two sides have agreed that this deal does not shield him from potential future charges,” CNN reported.

But the judge said she was not ready to accept the plea deal and asked both the prosecutor and Hunter Biden to submit additional briefs, according to reporters inside the courthouse. The parties will have to return to court in the future.

The hearing ended with Hunter Biden pleading not guilty. (Read more from “Hunter Biden Pleads Not Guilty After Plea Deal Falls Apart” HERE)

____________________________________________

Legal Experts Explain What Judge’s Refusal to Accept Hunter Biden Plea Deal Reveals

By Daily Caller. Legal experts slammed the Department of Justice’s handling of Hunter Biden’s “sweetheart” plea deal Wednesday after it fell apart in court under a judge’s questioning, which revealed it to be better for Biden than initially thought.

Hunter Biden plead not guilty Wednesday after Judge Maryellen Noreika made a rare move and refused the plea deal between the Department of Justice (DOJ) and his legal team, which she had raised concerns about in part due to its “broad immunity” for potential future charges, CNN reported. The initial deal would have had Biden plead guilty to two misdemeanor tax charges and enter a probation agreement for one felony gun charge.

Julianne Murray, an attorney representing The Heritage Foundation, which filed an amicus brief in the case Tuesday, was in the courtroom during the hearing. She told the Daily Caller News Foundation that the judge “did a really good job of sniffing out that there was stuff that was not being said out loud.”

“My sense was everybody just wanted this to just go away,” she said. “Now they know it’s not going away.”

While it’s not uncommon for plea deals to offer immunity limited to conduct “directly related” to the offense, Murray told the DCNF the offer given to Hunter Biden was “not limited in scope” and included “all of the allegations of conduct that are still being investigated,” though it was verbally amended to “limit the scope to gun, drugs and taxes from 2014-2019.”

(Read more from “Legal Experts Explain What Judge’s Refusal to Accept Hunter Biden Plea Deal Reveals” HERE)

Delete Facebook, Delete Twitter, Follow Restoring Liberty and Joe Miller at gab HERE.

As White House Alters Language Around Hunter Denials, Karine Says With Straight Face ‘Nothing Has Changed’

The Biden administration has shifted its language on the extent to which President Joe Biden was involved in his son Hunter’s business dealings, changing the line from never “discuss[ing] overseas business” to saying the two have “never been in business.”

Amid the apparent rhetorical change, White House press secretary Karine Jean-Pierre insisted Wednesday that “nothing has changed.”

“The president has previously said that he has never discussed overseas business dealings with his son. But the White House now says that the president has never been in business with his son. So, why the updated language? Which statement is true, or is this semantics and they’re both true?” RealClearPolitics’ Philip Wegmann asked Jean-Pierre.

“Nothing has changed. Nothing has changed on this. Nothing has changed on this. You could ask me a million different ways on this question, nothing has changed,” the press secretary responded.

(Read more from “As White House Alters Language Around Hunter Denials, Karine Says With Straight Face ‘Nothing Has Changed'” HERE)

Delete Facebook, Delete Twitter, Follow Restoring Liberty and Joe Miller at gab HERE.

‘No One Has a Right to Sterilize a Child’: Two Detransitioners Sue Doctors Over Medical Interventions

Prisha Mosley and Soren Aldaco, two young women who were medically transitioned as teenagers and have since detransitioned, are suing their doctors, alleging that the defendants’ medical interventions caused irreversible damage to their bodies.

North Carolina woman Prisha Mosley, who was just 16 years old when she was first put on a path to medically transition to male, says in a lawsuit that healthcare professionals lied to her, both by telling her she could become a boy and “grow a penis,” and by withholding critical information about permanent damage from such treatments.

Mosley, now 25, was given testosterone injections and underwent a double mastectomy as part of her transition when she was a teenager. She now has a deep voice, facial hair, a damaged vagina and chest, and doesn’t know if she’ll ever be able to have children.

Mosley’s doctors “lied to and misled her into these treatments and procedures for the purpose of making money off of her and bolstering their credentials in the emerging field of so-called gender-affirming care,” the lawsuit claims, naming her plastic surgeon Eric Emerson, counselor Brie Klein-Fowler, Shana Gordon, and Dr. Martha Perry as defendants.

“They lied when they told Mosley she was actually a boy; they lied when they told her that injecting testosterone into her body would solve her numerous, profound mental and psychological health problems,” the complaint continues. “They lied by omission, withholding critical information from her about the long-term adverse health consequences and permanent damage these treatments would cause her, and failing to inform her of alternative courses of treatment for her psychological problems.” (Read more from “‘No One Has a Right to Sterilize a Child’: Two Detransitioners Sue Doctors Over Medical Interventions” HERE)

Delete Facebook, Delete Twitter, Follow Restoring Liberty and Joe Miller at gab HERE.