China Uses TikTok to Manipulate and Weaken Young American Minds With Trans Ideology

Author and social media influencer Oli London says China has turned TikTok into the primary social media platform for radical gender ideology in a bid to weaken American minds.

London, who underwent 32 surgeries to transition from a white male to a Korean female before transitioning, tells Breitbart News in an exclusive interview that TikTok manipulates the discussion surrounding gender ideology by enforcing harsh community guidelines, rules, and outright bans for anyone critical of the transgender movement. Meanwhile, videos that show promote radical gender ideology or try to normalize the scars of gender reassignment for children receive millions and sometimes billions of views.

But while TikTok is the showcase for trans ideology on social media, the mainstream media has become the gateway drug that convinces people struggling with their gender identity to embrace the trans lifestyle.

But, while the media serves as a gateway drug that preys on the darkness many feel and leads them to the transgender lifestyle, London says Christianity can be the anecdote and the light that fills the emptiness in people’s souls that gender ideology and media praise can never fill. (Read more from “China Uses TikTok to Manipulate and Weaken Young American Minds With Trans Ideology” HERE)

Delete Facebook, Delete Twitter, Follow Restoring Liberty and Joe Miller at gab HERE.

White House Adviser Calls on China to Hold Nuclear Arms Talks

China‘s buildup of nuclear missiles and other strategic weapons requires that Beijing begin nuclear talks with the United States, White House national security adviser Jake Sullivan said on Friday.

Mr. Sullivan, speaking at a security conference, also said the Wagner Group mercenary force is no longer fighting in Ukraine after an aborted mutiny against the Russian military was crushed last month.

Mr. Sullivan said President Biden and Chinese President Xi Jinping agreed on a recent phone call to hold strategic stability talks on nuclear weapons, something he said is vital based on China‘s rapidly expanding nuclear arsenal.

The Strategic Command has described Beijing’s program as a nuclear “breakout,” with up to 320 new land-based long-range nuclear missiles being built in three fields in western China. China‘s military also tested a unique hypersonic missile in 2021 that orbited in space before reentering the atmosphere to strike a ground target.

“If you look right now at what China is doing with respect to the buildup of its nuclear capabilities, as well as a series of quite exotic forms of weaponry that have themselves nuclear capabilities, the need for basic risk reduction, for an understanding of one another’s doctrines, intentions, modes of operation is acute,” Mr. Sullivan told the annual Aspen Security Forum in the Colorado ski resort town. (Read more from “White House Adviser Calls on China to Hold Nuclear Arms Talks” HERE)

Delete Facebook, Delete Twitter, Follow Restoring Liberty and Joe Miller at gab HERE.

Congressman Turned Child Sex Offender Anthony Weiner Freaks Out When Asked About the ‘Clinton Body Count’

Disgraced former congressman turned child sex offender Anthony Weiner had a liberal meltdown during a podcast when he was asked about rumors that the Clinton family has a “body count.”

Patrick Bet-David questioned Weiner about a so-called “conspiracy theory” that alleges people with ties to former President Bill Clinton and his twice-failed presidential candidate wife, Hillary Clinton, end up dead.

“How is it that the reputation that follows [the Clintons] is people close to them die?” The host asked.

Wiener immediately tried to dodge the question, growing tense before the conversation became a screaming match. . .

“How come they haven’t done that with Bush? He’s the same age.” David-Bet pressed. “How come they haven’t done that with Trump? How come they haven’t done that with Reagan?”

As veins protracted from Weiner’s neck, he shouted, “People close to everybody die! You are implying something nefarious is afoot, both with the question and the list [of alleged dead people related to the Clintons].” (Read more from “Congressman Turned Child Sex Offender Anthony Weiner Freaks Out When Asked About the ‘Clinton Body Count’” HERE)

Photo credit: Flickr

Delete Facebook, Delete Twitter, Follow Restoring Liberty and Joe Miller at gab HERE.

Inside Biden’s Secret Inner World: How Joe’s Sister Wields Immense Behind-The-Scenes Power Over the Prez

The IRS was stopped from questioning Joe Biden’s sister, Valerie Biden Owens — said to be the president’s “final gut-check” in decision-making — about cash she received from Hunter Biden, a whistleblower has claimed.

Biden Owens received a payment via Venmo from the first son, according to an interview with IRS whistleblower Joseph Ziegler, a 13-year IRS veteran who gave testimony to the House Committee on Ways and Means last month.

“So I continually ask, ‘Can I go and interview them?’ And those were always met with ‘no,’” said Ziegler, who was known as “whistleblower #2” in the Ways and Means transcripts. “And I think one of them was Valerie Owens that we talked about that I wasn’t allowed to go and interview.”

Ziegler, a Democrat and the lead investigator in the agency’s IRS investigation into Hunter Biden, testified Wednesday at the House Committee on Oversight and Accountability about how efforts to interview Biden family members were rejected — and the probe into the first son’s lucrative consulting work with foreign countries was blocked by prosecutors at the US Attorney’s Office in Delaware.

While it’s not clear how much Biden Owens received from her nephew via Venmo, the exchange sheds new light on her powerful place at the heart of the Biden’s family and political operation. (Read more from “Inside Biden’s Secret Inner World: How Joe’s Sister Wields Immense Behind-The-Scenes Power Over the Prez” HERE)

Delete Facebook, Delete Twitter, Follow Restoring Liberty and Joe Miller at gab HERE.

Detransitioned Boy Who Was Castrated Warns About the Dangers of ‘Gender-Affirming Care’

A young male, who formerly identified as a transwoman, who was castrated and became a “patient for life” as part of “gender-affirming care,” wants to warn others not to follow in his footsteps. He discussed his story of resilience and learning to accept himself for who he is for the first time with Fox News Digital.

Kobe, whose name is being withheld for privacy reasons, had “checked every box for what they call a trans adolescent.” He was always “effeminate” and loved pink and playing with Barbies. If he was never exposed to gender ideology, he says he’d probably “would have just stayed a feminine boy. And there’s nothing wrong with that.”

“I felt unlovable as an effeminate man in society and everything. A feminine boy, actually. I was never a man, I’m trying to reclaim my manhood now and everything. It’s hard. I have breasts, I have the hip development of a woman because I started the estrogen young. I have no gonads. You know, it’s hard. My skull never really masculinized.”

Kobe, in retrospect, looks back at the medical interventions as a subconscious use of “self-harm.” During his early teenage years, he was struggling with internalized homophobia. “I mean, I saw it as a way out of my homosexuality if that makes any sense.”

However, he didn’t realize these truths until he got his surgery. (Read more from “Detransitioned Boy Who Was Castrated Warns About the Dangers of ‘Gender-Affirming Care’” HERE)

Photo credit: Flickr

Delete Facebook, Delete Twitter, Follow Restoring Liberty and Joe Miller at gab HERE.

Trump-Appointed Judge Rejects Trump’s Request to Delay Documents Trial Until After Election

A Trump-appointed federal judge overseeing former President Donald Trump’s prosecution on criminal charges related to his handling of classified documents declined Trump’s request to delay the trial until after the 2024 presidential election.

Judge Aileen M. Cannon said in her order that the trial will begin on May 20, 2024. By that point in time, nearly all the voting in the Republican Party’s presidential primary and caucuses will be over.

Cannon’s decision to push the trial back by several months takes a middle-of-the-road approach between what prosecutors and the defense had requested.

Special Counsel Jack Smith had sought for the trial to begin in December 2023 — before any votes were cast in the presidential primaries and caucuses — while Trump had pushed for the trial to be delayed until after the presidential election on November 5, 2024.

The New York Times reported that the jurors will be selected from a handful of counties that Trump “won handily” in the last two presidential elections. (Read more from “Trump-Appointed Judge Rejects Trump’s Request to Delay Documents Trial Until After Election” HERE)

Delete Facebook, Delete Twitter, Follow Restoring Liberty and Joe Miller at gab HERE.

RFK Jr. Says Biden and Trump Administrations Both Censored Him on Social Media

Democratic presidential candidate Robert F. Kennedy Jr. said during an interview this week that he has been censored on social media at the behest of the administrations of President Joe Biden and former President Donald Trump.

Kennedy made the remarks during a Thursday interview on Fox News with anchor Martha MacCallum following his testimony in front of Congress on the issue of censorship.

“I was invited to speak there because a recent federal court decision, which is a monumental decision … which, for the first time in history, ordered the White House to stop — to actually cease all communications with the social media networks — because they were manipulating information,” Kennedy said. “What the 155-page decision records is this unprecedented effort by the White House to silence his political opponents. The first person that they silenced was me.”

“So, President Biden came to off– and by the way, President Trump had censored me, too,” he continued. “Not for any misinformation, but what they called malinformation. That means, information, that while true, is inconvenient to the White House, and inconvenient, or clashes with, official orthodoxies.”

Kennedy said that just two days after Biden was sworn into office on January 21, 2021, the administration “ordered Instagram and Facebook to censor me and my entire account was taken down three weeks later.”

(Read more from “RFK Jr. Says Biden and Trump Administrations Both Censored Him on Social Media” HERE)

Delete Facebook, Delete Twitter, Follow Restoring Liberty and Joe Miller at gab HERE.

Biden to Pick Female Admiral for Top Navy Officer, Going Against Defense Department Recommendation

President Joe Biden on Friday nominated Adm. Lisa Franchetti to become the Navy’s top officer, passing over a recommendation from the secretary of defense to select the Navy’s Pacific Fleet commander for the role.

Franchetti currently serves as the vice chief of naval operations and was considered by administration insiders as the top choice to become the Navy’s representative on the Joint Chiefs of Staff, and would be the first ever female member, according to The Associated Press, citing U.S. officials speaking anonymously before the nomination was officially announced. Secretary of Defense Lloyd Austin recommended Adm. Samuel Paparo, commander of the Pacific Fleet, for the role in early June, passing over Franchetti, NBC News first reported.

“I’m very proud that Admiral Franchetti has been nominated to be the first woman Chief of Naval Operations and member of the Joint Chiefs of Staff, where she will continue to inspire all of us,” Secretary of Defense Lloyd Austin said in an emailed statement to the Daily Caller News Foundation.

Biden will instead nominate Paparo to become the next leader of Indo-Pacific Command (INDOPACOM), the administration said Friday.

Biden selected Franchetti for her broad experience in commanding and administrative roles that demanded high levels of responsibility and decision-making acumen alongside knowledge of budgeting and navigating bureaucracy, the official told the AP. She previously headed the 6th Fleet and U.S. Naval Forces Korea.

(Read more from “Biden to Pick Female Admiral for Top Navy Officer, Going Against Defense Department Recommendation” HERE)

Delete Facebook, Delete Twitter, Follow Restoring Liberty and Joe Miller at gab HERE.

Biden $10M Bribe File Released: Burisma Chief Said He Was ‘Coerced’ to Pay Joe, ‘Stupid’ Hunter in Bombshell Allegations

By New York Post. A bombshell FBI informant file describing a $10 million bribery allegation against President Biden and his son Hunter was released Thursday by Sen. Chuck Grassley, showing that a Ukrainian oligarch claimed that he was “coerced” into making the payoff.

Mykola Zlochevsky, the owner of natural gas company Burisma Holdings, told the FBI informant in 2016 while meeting at a coffee shop in Vienna, Austria, that “it cost 5 [million] to pay one Biden, and 5 [million] to another Biden,” according to the redacted FD-1023 form.

“Zlochevsky made some comment that although Hunter Biden ‘was stupid, and his (Zlochevsky’s) dog was smarter,’ Zlochevsky needed to keep Hunter Biden (on Burisma’s board) ‘so everything will be okay,’” the June 2020 document says.

The source asked whether Hunter Biden or Joe Biden told Zlochevsky he should “retain” the younger Biden; Zlochevsky allegedly replied, “They both did.”

The federal informant — a Ukrainian-American who has been a trusted, highly credible FBI source for over a decade and been paid “six figures,” according to Grassley — described four conversations with Zlochevsky, beginning with a meeting near Kyiv in late 2015 or early 2016 and continuing through a 2019 phone call. (Read more from “Biden $10M Bribe File Released: Burisma Chief Said He Was ‘Coerced’ to Pay Joe, ‘Stupid’ Hunter in Bombshell Allegations” HERE)

__________________________________________________

Ukrainian Oligarch Who Allegedly Bribed the Bidens Was ‘Forced’ Into Sending Money, FBI Form Says

By Daily Caller. Burisma founder Mykola Zlochevsky, the Ukrainian oligarch who allegedly bribed Joe and Hunter Biden, was “coerced” into sending them money, according to an FBI FD-1023 form released Thursday by Republican Iowa Sen. Chuck Grassley.

Zlochevsky and the confidential human source (CHS) allegedly participated in a phone call after the 2016 presidential election, in which Zlochevsky said he was “pushed to pay” the Bidens and did not want to send the money, according to the form.

“CHS asked Zlochevsky whether he was concerned about Burisma’s involvement with the Bidens. Zlochevsky stated he didn’t want to pay the Bidens and he was ‘pushed to pay’ them,” the FD-1023 form reads.

“(CHS explained the Russian term Zlochevsky used to explain the payments was ‘poluchili’ (transliterated by the CHS), which literally translates to ‘got it’ or ‘received it,’ but is also used in Russian-criminal-slang for being ‘forced or coerced to pay’,” the form continues.

“CHS then stated, ‘l hope you have some back-up (proof) for your words (namely, that Zlochevsky was ‘forced’ to pay the Bidens). Zlochevsky replied he has many text messages and ‘recordings’ that show that he was coerced to make such payments,” the form adds. (Read more from “Ukrainian Oligarch Who Allegedly Bribed the Bidens Was ‘Forced’ Into Sending Money, FBI Form Says” HERE)

Delete Facebook, Delete Twitter, Follow Restoring Liberty and Joe Miller at gab HERE.

Whoopi Loses It Over Jason Aldean Song, Says BLM Rioters Were ‘Taking Care’ of Their Towns

Whoopi Goldberg unleashed on country music star Jason Aldean, noting that critics have said that the lyrics to his new song are “racist” and arguing that Black Lives Matter rioters were only “taking care” of their towns when they looted and destroyed businesses.

Goldberg made the comments during Thursday’s broadcast of “The View” on ABC, following controversy over Aldean’s most recent release, “Try That in a Small Town.” She argued that Black Lives Matter rioters were no different than the small-town people depicted in Aldean’s music video defending their own.

“He’s talking about people taking care of each other, and I find it so interesting that it never occurred to Jason or the writers that that’s what these folks were doing,” Goldberg asserted. “They were taking care of the people in their town because they didn’t like what they saw, just like you’re talking about people taking care of each other in small towns. We do the same thing in big towns.”

Goldberg again accused Aldean of making the song a commentary about Black Lives Matter — despite the fact that the group was not mentioned once in the song.

(Read more from “Whoopi Loses It Over Jason Aldean Song, Says BLM Rioters Were ‘Taking Care’ of Their Towns” HERE)

Delete Facebook, Delete Twitter, Follow Restoring Liberty and Joe Miller at gab HERE.