California State Senator Warns Parents to ‘Flee’ State After ‘Gender-Affirmation’ Bill Advances

A Republican California lawmaker warned families to escape from the Golden State after legislators advanced a bill on Tuesday that would accuse parents of child abuse if they refuse to “affirm” their children’s so-called gender identity.

Senator Scott Wilk (R-Antelope Valley) sounded the alarm during a hearing late Tuesday night when the Senate Judiciary Committee voted 8-1 to advance Assembly Bill 957, which rewrites much of the state’s family law and classifies “a parent’s affirmation of the child’s gender identity as part of the health, safety, and welfare of the child.”

“In the past, when we’ve had these discussions, and I’ve seen parental rights atrophy, I’ve encouraged people to keep fighting,” Wilk said. “I’ve changed my mind on that — if you love your children, you need to flee California. You need to flee.”

The bill amends Section 3011 of the Family Code, which deals with child custody disputes, and requires that a court determining the “best interests” of the child must consider the affirmation of a so-called transgender identity. If a parent were to deny the child’s “gender identity,” it would be a violation of the child’s health, safety, and welfare — equivalent to child abuse.

Because the bill changes the definition of what constitutes the “health, safety, and welfare” of a child, any organization interacting with children — including schools, churches, and hospitals — would be required to affirm gender transitions in minors. (Read more from “California State Senator Warns Parents to ‘Flee’ State After ‘Gender-Affirmation’ Bill Advances” HERE)

Photo credit: Flickr

Delete Facebook, Delete Google, Follow Restoring Liberty and Joe Miller at gab HERE.

Penn State Professor Accused of Performing Sexual Acts With His Dog: ‘I Do It to Blow off Steam’

A longtime and award-winning Penn State professor allegedly performed sexual acts with his dog in sickening displays that were captured on a state forest trail camera.

Themis Matsoukas, 64, was charged Tuesday after he was allegedly caught earlier this year naked from the waist down — except for socks and shoes — committing the perverted sex acts with his collie near bathrooms at Rothrock State Forest in Pennsylvania, according to reports.

Matsoukas, who is on leave from the university, was identified through a North Face backpack he was carrying from an incident in April and also May, according to a criminal complaint cited by the Centre Daily Times.

He allegedly tried to record himself performing the lewd acts with an electronic tablet, according to the trail cam footage, Fox 43 reported.

After Matsoukas was identified as the possible suspect, rangers from the Pennsylvania Department of Conservation and Natural Resources searched his home earlier this month and he went into a panic, the complaint reportedly states. (Read more from “Penn State Professor Accused of Performing Sexual Acts With His Dog: ‘I Do It to Blow off Steam’” HERE)

Photo credit: Flickr

Delete Facebook, Delete Google, Follow Restoring Liberty and Joe Miller at gab HERE.

China’s Burgeoning AI Supremacy Threatens American Stability

During his opening remarks before the U.S. Senate Judiciary Committee’s Subcommittee on Privacy, Technology, and the Law, Sam Altman, the chief executive of the artificial intelligence start-up OpenAI, confirmed what many-a-Luddite have long feared: AI is here to stay, and its proliferation is unavoidable.

Expressing his belief that AI could be used to empower humanity but without guide rails, Altman said its unregulated use could wreak havoc: “OpenAI was founded on the belief that artificial intelligence has the potential to improve nearly every aspect of our lives, but also that it creates serious risks.”

AI, like every other major technological development, presents us with major questions about man’s relationship with nature and how we interface with reality. AI is no exception to this; if anything, it further complicates man’s relationship with the metaphysical, but that’s for another time. In terms of our immediate physical reality, beyond questions of societal redundancy through economic displacement, artificial intelligence presents challenges about the rapidly evolving geopolitical conditions the U.S. is not prepared to adequately address.

In particular, the ongoing digital arms race exposes the U.S. as lacking a cohesive national vision for the integration and utilization of artificial intelligence when compared to Red China’s national strategy. . .

China poses the greatest threat to American interests abroad — to insist otherwise is either ignorant or naive. In 2016, U.S. Air Force officials and the Obama White House warned that the Chinese Communist Party had an extremely well-funded and methodological approach to developing AI. Very clearly attempting to become the world’s leader in artificial intelligence, it was estimated at the time that China intended to invest $70 billion specifically into artificial intelligence research and recently China both increased the number of AI patents filed within the country by 200 percent and surpassed the U.S. in terms of patents filed in a single year. At the same time, communist China’s theft of American intellectual property has continued unabated as agents of the autocratic state steal sensitive information about American tech corporations and universities. (Read more from “China’s Burgeoning AI Supremacy Threatens American Stability” HERE)

Photo credit: Flickr

Delete Facebook, Delete Google, Follow Restoring Liberty and Joe Miller at gab HERE.

When LGBT Activists Flood Target With Bomb Threats, Media Pretend Conservatives Did It

The shameless corporate media are so desperate for a narrative about LGBT victimhood, they’re pretending threats of violence from angry pro-“pride” perpetrators are instead threats against them. The latest examples are pure propaganda from The Hill and The Washington Post on Monday, which led with scaremongering — “bomb threats over Pride items” — while completely burying the lede: The bomb threats against culturally embroiled retail giant Target came from pro-LGBT activists.

“Target stores in at least five states receive bomb threats over Pride items,” read The Hill’s headline — the only part most people see.

The few readers who actually bothered to click the link were met with this deceptive framing in the first paragraph: “Target stores in at least five U.S. states had to be evacuated over the weekend after receiving bomb threats, the latest example of backlash the U.S.-based retail chain has received for its Pride month merchandise.”

Not until paragraph six, however, did the author reveal that these bomb threats that were emailed to news outlets in multiple states “accused the retail chain of betraying the LGBTQ+ community.”

The Washington Post ran an almost identical headline, burying the real news a full eight paragraphs down and leading instead with: “Target stores in at least five states were evacuated this weekend after receiving bomb threats. Though no explosives were discovered, the incidents tie into the backlash over the retail chain’s Pride Month merchandise.” (Read more from “When LGBT Activists Flood Target With Bomb Threats, Media Pretend Conservatives Did It” HERE)

Photo credit: Gage Skidmore via Flickr

Delete Facebook, Delete Google, Follow Restoring Liberty and Joe Miller at gab HERE.

As Republicans Rush to Defend Trump After Indictment, This RINO Senator Stays Silent

Republican senators quickly rushed to defend former former President Donald Trump after he was indicted for his handling of classified documents last week — or at least most of them did.

Sen. Josh Hawley of Missouri claimed the indictment put the country’s rule of law at risk. Sen. Eric Schmitt of Missouri said it looked like a banana republic. Sen. Roger Marshall of Kansas said “lady justice has taken off her blindfold.”

Sen. Jerry Moran, a Kansas Republican, stayed quiet.

“Jerry Moran won’t say much about anything,” said John Pyle, an Ellis County Republican who led an effort to censure Moran last year for supporting a bipartisan spending bill. “He doesn’t like to get in the middle of any kind of confrontation.” (Read more from “As Republicans Rush to Defend Trump After Indictment, This RINO Senator Stays Silent” HERE)

Photo credit: Flickr

Delete Facebook, Delete Google, Follow Restoring Liberty and Joe Miller at gab HERE.

The CIA Is Begging Congress to Please Keep Spying on U.S. Citizens Legal

High-level officials from the CIA, FBI, and NSA are testifying before the Senate Judiciary Committee today, asking Congress to continue allowing the agency to spy on the communications of US citizens. They are urging Congress to reauthorize Section 702 of the Foreign Intelligence Surveillance Act (FISA)—one of the nation’s most hotly contested government surveillance programs. Intelligence agencies have long cited the powerful 2008 FISA provision as an invaluable tool to effectively combat global terrorism, but critics, including an increasing number of lawmakers from both parties, say those same agencies have morphed the provision into an unchecked, warrantless domestic spying tool. The provision is set to expire at the end of this year.

Federal agents urged lawmakers to reauthorize 702 without adding new reforms that could potentially slow down or impair operators’ access to intelligence. The officials danced around advocates’ concerns of civil liberty violations and instead chose to focus on a wide array of purported national security threats they say could become reality without the “model piece of legislation.” Multiple intelligence agents speaking Tuesday invoked the specter of September 11th and warned lawmakers new safeguards limiting agents’ ability to rapidly access and share intelligence on Americans could risk a repeat scenario.

“We must not forget the lessons learned from 911” DOJ National Security Division Assitant Attorney General Matt Olsen said. Olsen laid out the stakes of the hearing saying reauthorizing 702 as the “single most consequential national security decision this Congress can make.”

“The stakes cannot be higher,” he added.

Top senators on the committee meanwhile challenged the agencies and said it was vital to put in place new safeguards such as requiring warrants before searching US citizens’ records stored on the 702 databases. Senate Judiciary Chair Dick Durbin, during his opening statement, drew a hard line in the sand, vowing not to reauthorize the program without new constitutional safeguards. (Read more from “The CIA Is Begging Congress to Please Keep Spying on U.S. Citizens Legal” HERE)

Delete Facebook, Delete Google, Follow Restoring Liberty and Joe Miller at gab HERE.

Left in Hysterics, Warning That the Country Will “Fall Apart” When Trump Reelected

“I now have to acknowledge that it is a distinct possibility that Donald Trump could be elected president – I did not believe that one year ago,” Luntz told Bourke. In the interview, published Monday, Luntz argued that Trump’s domestic opponents and the way the court cases against him have been handled have dealt Trump back in and given him a real shot at winning another general election.

“I did not believe that the search of Mar-a-Lago would be handled so badly, I did not believe that the indictment of him in New York would be handled so badly,” Luntz argued, adding:

I did not believe that his opponents would be so inept as to actually strengthen him and the combination of all of those makes him now viable, not just in the Republican primary but in the general election.

Luntz then explained to Bourke that Trump’s positioning in the 2024 race is an existential threat to U.S. democracy and even went so far as to quantify the odds of the U.S. breaking apart. . .

“Everything that I would have [previously] said to you was impossible is actually happening,” Luntz told Bourke at one point referring back to his interview in October 2021, in which he said, “He will not win. If Trump runs again he will be nominated by the Republicans, but he will never be elected president because there are too many people who hate him.” (Read more from “Left in Hysterics, Warning That the Country Will “Fall Apart” When Trump Reelected” HERE)

Photo credit: Gage Skidmore via Flickr

Delete Facebook, Delete Google, Follow Restoring Liberty and Joe Miller at gab HERE.

Kirk Cameron Calls Wokeism and Trans Agenda ‘a Corrupt Cult’: ‘Parents Need to Rescue Their Kids’

Speaking on Tuesday evening to Jesse Watters of Fox News Channel’s “Jesse Watters Primetime,” actor and writer Kirk Cameron offered pointed commentary about transgender activist Rose Montoya, who went topless on the White House South Lawn this past weekend in Washington, D.C., during a “Pride Month” celebration — and about a culture that appears to accept and even encourage this activity, including in front of America’s young children.

Montoya is a biological male who is transgender — and who defended the actions at the White House on Saturday. Several GOP lawmakers, however, blasted President Biden after the transgender activist and other attendees partially disrobed during the event.

Now the White House has banned the activist from the White House grounds after the incident — with the administration condemning the incident as “inappropriate and disrespectful.”

Said Cameron of the events on the South Lawn, “This is the kind of the immorality and disrespect that characterizes this sad and confused group of people.”

And “dragging kids into this evil morass is criminal,” added Cameron. (Read more from “Kirk Cameron Calls Wokeism and Trans Agenda ‘a Corrupt Cult’: ‘Parents Need to Rescue Their Kids’” HERE)

Photo credit: Gage Skidmore via Flickr

Delete Facebook, Delete Google, Follow Restoring Liberty and Joe Miller at gab HERE.

MTG Attempts Alliance With Homosexuals, Calling Out Trans Community for Sexualizing Children

Rep. Marjorie Taylor Greene (R-GA) recounted her brush with a Pride festival on Monday.

During an interview with conservative podcast host Charlie Kirk, Greene said she had called for the Marriott to take down a Pride flag at an event where she spoke over the weekend.

“Absolutely, I called them out because the Pride movement is not about rights for gay people anymore,” she opined. “But that flag that you’re showing there, that the White House and Joe Biden prominently displays as more important than the United States American flag, has become a symbol of aggression.”

Greene accused the Pride movement of having a “sexual agenda” that was “sexualizing of children.” She insisted transgender rights for people under 18 were “perverted” and “abhorrent.”

“I’m completely disgusted with this,” she said. “And I call on many people in the gay community, I call on them to stand against this because their movement has been hijacked.” (Read more from “MTG Attempts Alliance With Homosexuals, Calling Out Trans Community for Sexualizing Children” HERE)

Delete Facebook, Delete Google, Follow Restoring Liberty and Joe Miller at gab HERE.

White House Responds to Topless Fondling During Biden Pride Event

The Biden administration is condemning a transgender activist who attended a pride event at the White House over the weekend.

“This behavior is inappropriate and disrespectful for any event at the White House. It is not reflective of the event we hosted to celebrate LGBTQI+ families or the other hundreds of guests who were in attendance. Individuals in the video will not be invited to future events,” a Biden administration official released in a statement Tuesday afternoon.

During festivities on the South Lawn, where many children were present, a number of transgender individuals went topless and fondled themselves for the camera. The activists then posted the footage to social media. You can see the graphic images here. . .

(Read more from “White House Responds to Topless Fondling During Biden Pride Event” HERE)

Photo credit: Gage Skidmore via Flickr

Delete Facebook, Delete Google, Follow Restoring Liberty and Joe Miller at gab HERE.