Trump Thanks Those Who Gave ‘Ultimate Sacrifice’ in Memorial Day Message

Former President Donald Trump posted a Memorial Day message on Monday, thanking those who gave the “ultimate sacrifice” for the country they love while warning that the fight continues as the country remains in great peril.

“HAPPY MEMORIAL DAY TO ALL, BUT ESPECIALLY TO THOSE WHO GAVE THE ULTIMATE SACRIFICE FOR THE COUNTRY THEY LOVE,” Trump began in the all-caps message on Truth Social.

He also thanked those in line of what he described as:

VERY DIFFERENT, BUT EQUALLY DANGEROUS FIRE, STOPPING THE THREATS OF THE TERRORISTS, MISFITS AND LUNATIC THUGS WHO ARE WORKING FEVERISHLY FROM WITHIN TO OVERTURN AND DESTROY OUR ONCE GREAT COUNTRY.

Trump continued, asserting the country has “NEVER BEEN IN GREATER PERIL THAN IT IS RIGHT NOW.”

(Read more from “Trump Thanks Those Who Gave ‘Ultimate Sacrifice’ in Memorial Day Message” HERE)

Photo credit: Gage Skidmore via Flickr

Delete Facebook, Delete Twitter, Follow Restoring Liberty and Joe Miller at gab HERE.

‘I Consider the Heroes the Ones That Gave Their Lives’: 101-Year-Old Veteran Is the Final Known Survivor of Pearl Harbor’s USS Arizona

Navy veteran Lou Conter, who is now 101 years old, is the final known survivor of the USS Arizona, a ship that Japan bombed during the attack on Pearl Harbor in 1941, according to the Wall Street Journal. He was only 20 at the time.

“I consider the heroes the ones that gave their lives, that never came home to their families,” Conter said, according to the outlet. “They’re the real heroes.”

Since Ken Potts passed away last month at the age of 102, Conter is the final known USS Arizona survivor, the outlet noted.

Conter assisted in getting others out of the vessel. “As we guided these men to safety, more often than not, their burned skin would come off on our hands,” he noted in his book, “The Lou Conter Story,” according to the Journal.

Conter became a pilot and was a member of a team that carried out bomb runs in the South Asia Pacific, the outlet noted. He survived being shot down two times. (Read more from “‘I Consider the Heroes the Ones That Gave Their Lives’: 101-Year-Old Veteran Is the Final Known Survivor of Pearl Harbor’s USS Arizona” HERE)

Photo credit: Flickr

Delete Facebook, Delete Twitter, Follow Restoring Liberty and Joe Miller at gab HERE.

Robert F Kennedy Jr Defends Roger Waters Against ‘High Priests of Totalitarianism’ in Berlin Antisemitism Row

. . .Robert F Kennedy Jr has thrown his weight behind another provocateur, tweeting support at Roger Waters as the former Pink Floyd singer faces fresh accusations of antisemitism.

“Roger,” Mr Kennedy, the son of Robert F Kennedy and nephew of President John F Kennedy, tweeted on Saturday. “You are the global hero Orwell had in mind when he said ‘In a time of universal deceit, telling the truth is a revolutionary act” The high priests of the totalitarian orthodoxies are trying to silence you with censorship, gaslighting and defamation. Please keep speaking truth to power!”

The tweet followed on the heels of an announcement by German police this week that an investigation had been opened into Waters as a result of complaints from his earlier May performances in Berlin. The singer, who has been vocal in his support for Palestine and opposition to Israeli regime policies, wears clothing evocative of Nazi attire during his latest tour and feigns firing a machine gun into the crowd.

Waters is subsequently being investigated for incitement, police said this week.

”We have received information from the public including pictures and videos which according to the external appearance are suitable for fulfilling the offense of incitement to hatred,” a spokeswoman told CNN on Friday. (Read more from “Robert F Kennedy Jr Defends Roger Waters Against ‘High Priests of Totalitarianism’ in Berlin Antisemitism Row” HERE)

Delete Facebook, Delete Twitter, Follow Restoring Liberty and Joe Miller at gab HERE.

Shark Tank Star: Target’s Pride Merch Decision Was a ‘Huge Mistake’ After Losing Billions in Market Value

Entrepreneur Kevin O’Leary responded to Target’s Pride merchandising controversy after suffering a hit in market value and threats of boycotts.

O’Leary said that although Target wants to sell to everybody, its marketing decision to roll out the Pride merchandising line was a “huge mistake.”

“When Bud happened, I can’t believe that boards didn’t wake up to that decimation market cap… Budweiser was the American beer. It took decades to build that brand and they blew it up in 30 hours,” O’Leary told guest host Rachel Campos-Duffy on “Jesse Watters Primetime.”

The “Shark Tank” star said companies like Bud Light and Target “cannot be partisan in any way” when selling consumer goods and services.

“Let me give you an example,” O’Leary said. “Do you ever hear a CEO that represents a company ever talking about abortion? Never. Because that is an issue that will never be resolved. It’s a personal issue, it’s a family issue, it’s a religious issue. It’s partisan forever. You don’t touch it. Same thing with politics, same thing with gender identity. Everybody has a personal opinion about it. When you actually get involved in a fight like that, you lose 50% of your constituency.” (Read more from “Shark Tank Star: Target’s Pride Merch Decision Was a ‘Huge Mistake’ After Losing Billions in Market Value” HERE)

Photo credit: Flickr

Delete Facebook, Delete Twitter, Follow Restoring Liberty and Joe Miller at gab HERE.

Gaming and Porn Causing Young Men’s Testosterone Levels to Plummet, Worldwide

On both sides of the Atlantic, young men’s testosterone levels are tanking, according to studies [leading experts to research why].

Extensive gaming is strongly associated with hyperprolactinemia, a condition that involves higher-than-normal levels of prolactin, the hormone best known for its role in breast tissue growth and milk production, in the bloodstream.

Also, video gaming is, contrary to popular belief, quite stressful. Video game anxiety is a real problem. Anxiety causes stress. In males, stress increases prolactin production. Too much prolactin interferes with testosterone production and affects a man’s ability to maintain an erection.

Similarly, excessive consumption of pornography is associated with lower reproductive hormone levels in men.

Moreover, excessive video gaming and porn use can destroy an individual’s sleep cycle. Impaired sleep is also strongly associated with low testosterone. (Read more from “Gaming and Porn Causing Young Men’s Testosterone Levels to Plummet, Worldwide” HERE)

Photo credit: lyncconf.com via Flickr

Delete Facebook, Delete Twitter, Follow Restoring Liberty and Joe Miller at gab HERE.

Attorney Says University of Idaho Victims’ Families Want Death Penalty for Accused Killer: Report

The families of two of the four victims slain in the University of Idaho killings last year reportedly signaled they support the death penalty for the 28-year-old man accused of the quadruple murder.

The suspect, who The Daily Wire will not name per company policy, was indicted on charges including first-degree murder six weeks after four friends and college students — Kaylee Goncalves, 21; Ethan Chapin, 20; Xana Kernodle, 20; and Madison Mogen, 21 — were stabbed to death on November 13, 2022.

Shanon Gray, the attorney representing Goncalves’ family, told NewsNation that the prosecutor on the case would “meet with all the families individually and then make a decision based on that.”

“So, the Goncalves family obviously supports the death penalty in this case,” said Gray.

Gray said the families plan to pursue legal action against the city of Moscow over the next two years “seeking clarity on the state’s intention to pursue the death penalty,” the outlet reported. (Read more from “Attorney Says University of Idaho Victims’ Families Want Death Penalty for Accused Killer: Report” HERE)

Delete Facebook, Delete Twitter, Follow Restoring Liberty and Joe Miller at gab HERE.

Target Loses $10B in 10 Days After Boycott Calls Over LGBTQ-Friendly Kids Clothing

Target has lost $10 billion in market valuation over the last 10 days as the popular retailer continues to face backlash over its Pride-themed clothing line for children.

A week ago Wednesday, Target enjoyed its stock value at $160.96 a share, but following the calls to boycott the Minneapolis-based retailer over its “PRIDE” collection, the value plummeted and closed Friday at $138.93 a share.

The nearly 14% drop in value for the blue chip stock roughly translates to a $10.1 billion loss in valuation to just $64.2 billion for Target, which has nearly 2,000 stores nationwide.

The plummet stands as the retailer’s lowest stock price in nearly three years. The last time the company saw a drop nearly this big came in 2022 after the stocks equalized following an unprecedented surge during the COVID pandemic.

Target, which has been caught in the middle of America’s culture wars over gender, moved its Pride section in some Southern stores away from the front last week after it said displays were knocked over by protesters, who also confronted workers. (Read more from “Target Loses $10B in 10 Days After Boycott Calls Over LGBTQ-Friendly Kids Clothing” HERE)

Photo credit: Flickr

Delete Facebook, Delete Twitter, Follow Restoring Liberty and Joe Miller at gab HERE.

Top Progressive Slams Debt Ceiling Bill as ‘Absolutely Terrible’

Rep. Pramila Jayapal (D-WA) denounced the provisional debt ceiling deal struck between House Speaker Kevin McCarthy (R-CA) and President Joe Biden, describing it as, “absolutely terrible policy.”

The Progressive Caucus Chair appeared on CNN to express her opposition to the tentative debt ceiling compromise.

Particularly, Jayapal took issue with the inclusion of some work requirements for SNAP benefits, which she said would affect poor people. Though she said that she hadn’t yet read the full text of the bill and isn’t able to determine if the work requirements are a deal-breaker, she criticized Republicans’ handling of negotiations.

“First of all, let me say, terrible policy,” Jayapal said. “Absolutely terrible policy; does not reduce spending, actually, by some estimates, creates a burden on administrative spending that is actually worse for, you know, for the overall cost of a program like that. Number two, it is about people who are hungry, people who just need a little bit of temporary assistance…and we are one of the only countries in the world, if not the only country in the world, that is an industrialized country that puts any requirements on people who just want food. So very bad policy; does not save money and, by the way, does not work.” (Read more from “Top Progressive Slams Debt Ceiling Bill as ‘Absolutely Terrible'” HERE)

Photo credit: Flickr

Delete Facebook, Delete Twitter, Follow Restoring Liberty and Joe Miller at gab HERE.

EU Furious After Elon Musk Pulls Twitter Out of Online Censorship Programme

Senior EU officials were furious on Friday after Twitter owner Elon Musk pulled the platform out of the bloc’s online censorship project.

Elon Musk has pulled Twitter out of the EU’s “Code of Practice”, a pro-censorship project aimed at countering so-called “disinformation” online, prompting fury from those in Brussels.

It comes after months of mixed messages from the billionaire, who had publicly stated that he wanted to support free speech on the platform while repeatedly insisting that he would support the European Union in its pro-censorship crusade.

According to a report by POLITICO, it appears that the Big Tech entrepreneur may be prioritising his freedom of speech committment over pleasing EU overlords, with the publication detailing rumours that Musk was pulling Twitter out of the voluntary anti-disinformation project.

This was later confirmed by EU Internal Market Commissar Thierry Breton, who wrote on Twitter that the platform had indeed left the project.

(Read more from “EU Furious After Elon Musk Pulls Twitter Out of Online Censorship Programme” HERE)

Photo credit: Flickr

Delete Facebook, Delete Twitter, Follow Restoring Liberty and Joe Miller at gab HERE.

Poll: Most Republicans Say Trump Has Better Chance Than DeSantis to Win 2024 General Election

Most Republicans believe former President Donald Trump has a better chance of winning the 2024 general election than Florida Gov. Ron DeSantis (R), a recent survey from The Economist/YouGov found.

The survey, taken May 20-23, 2023, prior to DeSantis formally announcing his 2024 presidential bid, asked respondents, “Which of these two Republicans do you think has the best chance of winning the 2024 general election for president?” The choices were either Trump or DeSantis.

Overall, a plurality, 40 percent, said Trump has the best chance of the two to win the general election in 2024.

Twenty-eight percent said the same for DeSantis, and nearly one-third, 32 percent, said they remain unsure. (Read more from “Poll: Most Republicans Say Trump Has Better Chance Than DeSantis to Win 2024 General Election” HERE)

Delete Facebook, Delete Twitter, Follow Restoring Liberty and Joe Miller at gab HERE.