U.S. May Freeze Bank Withdrawals as Currency Fear Rises, Expert Warns

An expert in economics is warning that the Biden administration may be looking at ways to lock down your checking account – literally ban withdrawals from the banking system. . .

Now the next step could be your bank account, according to macro economics guru Hugh Hendry. . .

The report explained, “Hendry says a further decline in the M2 money supply, which in part tracks money in liquid checking accounts, could convince the U.S. government to step in and prevent citizens from taking their capital out of the banking system.”

“Sometimes it’s kind of relevant to panic. I would recommend you panic… You’ve seen the biggest waterfall decline in M2 right now. M2 is deposits, not loans. That’s the deposits fleeing the system and going into money market funds,” he explained. “That could reach a crescendo where the Treasury and the Fed may have to come in and actually restrict your right as a U.S. citizen to pull money out of the U.S. banking sector.” (Read more from “U.S. May Freeze Bank Withdrawals as Currency Fear Rises, Expert Warns” HERE)

Photo credit: Flickr

Delete Facebook, Delete Twitter, Follow Restoring Liberty and Joe Miller at gab HERE.

Viewers Noticed Something Strange About John Kerry at King Charles’ Coronation

Amid the fanfare of King Charles’ coronation over the weekend, it was easy to miss President Biden’s climate czar John Kerry — who flew to the U.K. without regard for the emissions his travel necessitated — sitting in attendance at the official ceremony.

There were some, however, who did pick Kerry out in the crowd and noted something interesting about his appearance. Dressed in a suit, the former Secretary of State was weighed down with service medals from the United States military…the medals he previously was publicly proud to discard as a show of his allegedly strongly held convictions.

You see, back in 1971, a much-younger John Kerry told WRC-TV on November 6, 1971, that he “gave back” the medals he earned with his service in Vietnam. He, along with other anti-war veterans who discarded their honors, Kerry said at the time, “decided to give them back to their country.”

When asked whether he’d returned a Bronze Star, a Silver Star, and three Purple Hearts he received for his combat service, Kerry replied that he had and “above that, [I] gave back the others.”

Kerry was a leader among anti-war veterans and led them in a protest in Washington, D.C. According to news reports in 1971, “many veterans were seen throwing their medals and ribbons over the fence in front of the U.S. Capitol,” and a handful of outlets “reported that Kerry was among these veterans,” according to ABC News.

(Read more from “Viewers Noticed Something Strange About John Kerry at King Charles’ Coronation” HERE)

Photo credit: Flickr

Delete Facebook, Delete Twitter, Follow Restoring Liberty and Joe Miller at gab HERE.

Tom Hanks Slams Campaign to Modify Classic Books to Please Cancel Culture: ‘Let Me Decide What I Am Offended By’

Hollywood superstar Tom Hanks explained in a new interview that he opposes cancel culture and modern efforts to police content for what some people may deem offensive.

In an interview with BBC, the film legend said he doesn’t want the overlords of PC culture to tell him what he should be offended by.

“I’m of the opinion that we’re all grown-ups here. And we understand the time and the place and when these things were written. And it’s not very hard at all to say: that doesn’t quite fly right now, does it?'” Hanks said. “Let’s have faith in our own sensibilities here, instead of having somebody decide what we may or may not be offended by.

“Let me decide what I am offended by and what I’m not offended by,” he declared. “I would be against reading any book from any era that says ‘abridged due to modern sensitivities.'” (Read more from “Tom Hanks Slams Campaign to Modify Classic Books to Please Cancel Culture: ‘Let Me Decide What I Am Offended By’” HERE)

Photo credit: Flickr

Delete Facebook, Delete Twitter, Follow Restoring Liberty and Joe Miller at gab HERE.

Feds Reprosecuting Man Granted Clemency by Trump, Congress Demands Answers

A decision by the Department of Justice to retry a case against a Florida nursing home owner whose sentence was commuted by President Trump has attracted new congressional scrutiny.

The Justice Department seeks to retry Philip Esformes in a Medicare fraud case that led to his 2019 conviction and a 20-year sentence.

Mr. Trump pardoned Mr. Esformes, a prominent philanthropist, in 2020. But Justice Department officials, in an unusual move, are seeking to retry him on six criminal [charges] that left the jury deadlocked. Those charges are related to health care fraud conspiracy.

Rep. Andy Biggs said the move is unconstitutional and wants Attorney General Merrick Garland to appear before a House committee to explain his prosecutors’ actions. Lawyers for Mr. Esformes have accused the DOJ of acting out of anger against Mr. Trump. (Read more from “Feds Reprosecuting Man Granted Clemency by Trump, Congress Demands Answers” HERE)

Photo credit: Flickr

Delete Facebook, Delete Twitter, Follow Restoring Liberty and Joe Miller at gab HERE.

Biden Admits Migrant Surge Is ‘Going to Be Chaotic’ When Title 42 Ends

President Biden conceded on Tuesday that the looming migrant surge at the southern border will be “chaotic for a while” after the Title 42 border policy ends later this week.

Biden, 80, made the stunning admission that he’s not sure the US is prepared for the expected flood of migrants during a press conference that took place after he met with congressional leaders about the debt ceiling.

“I spent close to an hour with the Mexican president today. We’re doing all we can. The answer is it remains to be seen,” Biden said when asked if the US is ready for the influx of migrants arriving from Mexico.

“We’ve gotten overwhelming cooperation from Mexico. We also are in the process of setting up offices in Colombia and other places where you could – or someone seeking asylum can go first. So, it remains to be seen. It’s going to be chaotic for a while,” the president admitted.

The pandemic-era Title 42, which allowed law enforcement authorities to swiftly deport migrants apprehended crossing the border, comes to an end on Thursday along with the Covid-19 pandemic public health emergency. (Read more from “Biden Admits Migrant Surge Is ‘Going to Be Chaotic’ When Title 42 Ends” HERE)

Photo credit: Gage Skidmore via Flickr

Delete Facebook, Delete Twitter, Follow Restoring Liberty and Joe Miller at gab HERE.

Hunter Biden Laptop Letter Signer Says Active CIA Employee Pushed Him to Sign It

One of the signers of the Hunter Biden laptop letter says he and his wife only signed on to the baseless October 2020 claims of Russian involvement after a CIA employee who was active with the agency asked him to sign the document.

David Cariens, a former intelligence analyst for the CIA, told congressional investigators earlier this year that he and his wife Janice Cariens, a former operations support officer for the CIA, signed the letter with other former intelligence officials after a member of the CIA’s Prepublication Classification Review Board, or PCRB, called him and asked him to. The letter aimed at discrediting New York Post stories about the contents of Biden’s laptop came at a critical point before Joe Biden debated Donald Trump in the 2020 presidential election.

“One of the signers of the Hunter Biden laptop letter says he and his wife only signed on to the baseless October 2020 claims of Russian involvement after a CIA employee who was active with the agency asked him to sign the document.

David Cariens, a former intelligence analyst for the CIA, told congressional investigators earlier this year that he and his wife Janice Cariens, a former operations support officer for the CIA, signed the letter with other former intelligence officials after a member of the CIA’s Prepublication Classification Review Board, or PCRB, called him and asked him to. The letter aimed at discrediting New York Post stories about the contents of Biden’s laptop came at a critical point before Joe Biden debated Donald Trump in the 2020 presidential election.

Cariens emailed House committee staff on March 5 this year in response to the Republican investigation into the Hunter Biden laptop letter signers. (Read more from “Hunter Biden Laptop Letter Signer Says Active CIA Employee Pushed Him to Sign It” HERE)

Delete Facebook, Delete Twitter, Follow Restoring Liberty and Joe Miller at gab HERE.

White House Refuses to Reveal How They Pick Journalists to Enter Biden Pressers

The White House refused to reveal what process they use to credential journalists into presidential events, dodging the Daily Caller’s question repeatedly on Tuesday.

The White House team usually restricts who gets access to President Joe Biden’s public events by requiring reporters — who usually get access to White House press grounds — to fill out a credential form. Reporters have pressed the administration for answers on how they pick the journalists that get close to the president, but the White House has never publicly addressed their credentialing system.

The South Court Auditorium, one of the smaller venues where Biden gives remarks, has partially been a cause of headaches for reporters from right-leaning outlets who have been denied access. The Daily Caller and other conservative outlets in the White House briefing room have repeatedly been banned without explanation, despite there being dozens of seats available.

The Daily Caller pressed the White House to be transparent on whether they have a process on who gets inside.

A White House official refused to answer the question but told the Caller that reporters are denied access due to space restrictions. (Read more from “White House Refuses to Reveal How They Pick Journalists to Enter Biden Pressers” HERE)

Photo credit: Gage Skidmore via Flickr

Delete Facebook, Delete Twitter, Follow Restoring Liberty and Joe Miller at gab HERE.

Jury Reaches a Verdict in Trump Rape Case

A civil jury in New York City has found President Donald Trump not guilty of raping E. Jean Carroll in a department store dressing room nearly three decades ago. The jury found Trump liable for forcibly touching, sexually abusing and battery of Carroll. They also found he defamed her. Trump will be ordered to pay Carroll $5 million in damages.

President Trump denied all of the charges and accusations. Further, he maintains he never knew or met Carroll.

“It’s the most ridiculous, disgusting story. It’s just made up,” Trump said during his deposition in the case.

Trump’s legal team has vowed to appeal the verdict.

(Read more from “Jury Reaches a Verdict in Trump Rape Case” HERE)

Photo credit: Flickr

Delete Facebook, Delete Twitter, Follow Restoring Liberty and Joe Miller at gab HERE.

U.S. Navy Denied Recruitment Program That Featured Drag Queen ‘Digital Ambassador’: Rep. Jim Banks

Months before Republicans began protesting the Navy’s decision to tap an active-duty drag queen to serve as a “digital ambassador” to attract a diverse workforce, the service reportedly denied the existence of the recruitment outreach program during a March call with the House Armed Services Committee, The Post has exclusively learned.

Though the program had run from October to March and featured drag performer Yeoman 2nd Class Joshua Kelley as one of five “digital ambassadors,” HASC Subcommittee on Military Personnel Chairman Rep. Jim Banks (R-Ind.) told The Post that a Navy briefer said the program “did not exist.”

“We are facing a historic recruitment crisis and instead of focusing efforts on strengthening our force, the Biden administration is forcing wokeness on our service members,” Banks said.

“Navy leadership knew this was a ridiculous and embarrassing stunt, and that is why they initially denied involvement with the program.”

Now, after Kelley’s pro-Navy outreach efforts on Instagram and TikTok made headlines last week, Banks and fellow subcommittee member Rep. Mark Alford (R-Mo.) are asking Defense Secretary Lloyd Austin to find out why lawmakers were misled. (Read more from “U.S. Navy Denied Recruitment Program That Featured Drag Queen ‘Digital Ambassador’: Rep. Jim Banks” HERE)

Photo credit: Flickr

Delete Facebook, Delete Twitter, Follow Restoring Liberty and Joe Miller at gab HERE.

State Launches New Snitch Hotline to Report ‘Hate Acts’ and ‘Hate Incidents’ — Including ‘Name Calling’

. . .Last Thursday, Gov. Gavin Newsom (D) and the California Civil Rights Department announced the launch of CA vs Hate. Through the hotline, Californians will be able to snitch on their neighbors for committing “hate acts,” which the service explicitly states do not always include violence.

“A hate incident is a hostile expression or action that may be motivated by bias against another person’s actual or perceived identity,” the website states. “Perpetrators may be motivated by different discriminatory biases, including, but not limited to; bias based on race, color, disability, religion, national origin, sexual orientation, or gender, including gender identity.”

Some examples of “hate incidents,” according to the website, are “refusing service,” “derogatory name calling,” and bullying.

The new hotline, Newsom explained, is “an unequivocal message that hate will not be tolerated” in California.

“We stand firm for a California for All and it is important that we hold perpetrators accountable for their actions and provide resources for those individuals victimized by hate crimes,” he said in a statement. “Now, Californians have another tool to ensure that not only justice is served, but that individuals have access to additional resources to help deal with the lingering wounds that remain after such a horrendous crime occurs.” (Read more from “State Launches New Snitch Hotline to Report ‘Hate Acts’ and ‘Hate Incidents’ — Including ‘Name Calling'” HERE)

Delete Facebook, Delete Twitter, Follow Restoring Liberty and Joe Miller at gab HERE.