This COVID-19 Vaccine Investigation Could Stick It to Big Pharma Execs

It’s sickening how much Big Pharma bosses have profited from the COVID-19 pandemic, after overselling billions of people around the world on the wondrous qualities of their vaccines.

Moderna Chief Executive Stéphane Bancel made nearly $400 million last year on his stock options and still owns a reported $2.8 billion of shares in the company plus his salary and perks. His Pfizer counterpart, Albert Bourla, pocketed a $33 million salary last year, on top of the millions in Pfizer shares he sold.

But before they ride off into the sunset to count their filthy lucre, Texas Attorney General Ken Paxton plans to investigate whether their companies misrepresented the efficacy and safety of the vaccines and manipulated vaccine trial data.

On Monday, Paxton will launch an investigation into potential violations of his state’s Deceptive Trade Practices Act by Pfizer, Moderna and Johnson & Johnson, he has revealed exclusively in The Post. He also wants to know whether the pharmaceutical giants engaged in gain-of-function research and misled the public about it. (Read more from “This COVID-19 Vaccine Investigation Could Stick It to Big Pharma Execs” HERE)

Delete Facebook, Delete Twitter, Follow Restoring Liberty and Joe Miller at gab HERE.

Chelsea Clinton Dragged for Defending Sexually Explicit Books for Kids

Former presidential daughter Chelsea Clinton took some backlash going into the weekend for a Thursday tweet opposing bans of LGBTQ-themed books — some of which have concerned parents calling on school boards to enforce the boundary between literature and pornography.

Clinton started the furor by sharing an NBC News article that decried the recent push to “ban” a number of sexually explicit books from elementary and middle school libraries. Of the top 13 “most-challenged” books according to the American Library Association, seven had LGBTQ themes.

But as critics quickly pointed out, many of the books were not being banned at all — they were simply being removed from school libraries based on the age range for which they were deemed appropriate. Others noted that at least some of the books that the article mentioned included graphic depictions and even literal illustrations of sex acts — and some included sex acts between minors.

(Read more from “Chelsea Clinton Dragged for Defending Sexually Explicit Books for Kids” HERE)

Delete Facebook, Delete Twitter, Follow Restoring Liberty and Joe Miller at gab HERE.

CIA Veteran Reveals Why He Didn’t Sign Hunter Biden Laptop Letter

A retired CIA official is opening up about why he did not sign a letter that suggested the Hunter Biden laptop story could be part of a Russian disinformation operation just weeks before the 2020 election.

Dan Hoffman, the CIA’s former Moscow station chief, told Fox News he was “surprised” that no one requested his Russia expertise in discussing the letter before it went public and explained why he did not want his signature attached to it.

“I remember I got the letter, October 18, 2020, and at first glance, it seemed natural to lay the blame at the Kremlin’s doorstep. Remember, Vladimir Putin is in the Kremlin and he’s well known for cloak-and-dagger espionage operations,” Hoffman said. “But at the same time, there was no evidence and the letter noted there was no evidence. And I just felt like we needed to do the forensics. It was a very convoluted story.”

The letter, released on October 19, 2020, with the signatures of 51 former intelligence officials, said the alleged laptop contents have “all the classic earmarks of a Russian information operation,” but it also stressed the signees did not know if emails being reported at the time were genuine and insisted they had no evidence of Russian involvement. (Read more from “CIA Veteran Reveals Why He Didn’t Sign Hunter Biden Laptop Letter” HERE)

Delete Facebook, Delete Twitter, Follow Restoring Liberty and Joe Miller at gab HERE.

Republicans in Two States Block Abortion Bans

This South Carolina Republican Just Blocked the Bill to Protect Babies From Abortions

By Life News. Earlier this week, the South Carolina state Senate had a 2nd reading vote on legislation to make South Carolina the 16th state to protect babies from abortions. Lawmakers approved the bill by a razor-thin one vote margin and the measure was poised to pass and third reading and head to Governor Henry McMaster, who would sign it into law.

But Sen. Sandy Senn (R-Charleston) had other plans.

The Republican legislator got four other GOP lawmakers together and filibustered the bill, killing it for the legislative session and making it more likely that babies will continue to be killed in abortions in one of the most conservative states in the nation.

Three attempts to end the filibuster all failed unfortunately and the state Senate adjourned without a final vote on the bill.

Senate Republican Leader Shane Massey was disappointed after the vote and said it appears impossible that the Senate will pass the Human Life Protection Act (H3774) , which would protect babies starting at conception. (Read more from “Republicans in Two States Block Abortion Bans” HERE)

_________________________________________________________

Republican Defends Killing Nebraska Bill to Protect Babies From Abortion: “I Don’t Want to Be Mean”

By Life News. A Nebraska Republican lawmaker is defending killing an abortion ban that would protect babies with beating hearts.

Nebraska could have been the next state to protect babies from abortions if not for a recalcitrant Republicans who sold out unborn children.

Republican Sen. Merv Riepe had cosponsored the measure to protect babies from abortion when their heartbeat can be detected, but yesterday he abstained from voting on the measure. That allowed a Democrat filibuster of the bill to prevail – making it so thousands of babies will continue to be killed in abortions until the legislature can try again next year.

Today he defending killing the pro-life bill and allowing babies to be killed for another year, claiming he didn’t “want to be mean.” Riepe says it shouldn’t have been a surprise when he showed signs of changing a 6-week abortion ban that he co-sponsored[.] (Read more from “Republican Defends Killing Nebraska Bill to Protect Babies From Abortion: “I Don’t Want to Be Mean” HERE)

Delete Facebook, Delete Twitter, Follow Restoring Liberty and Joe Miller at gab HERE.

Ex-CIA Moscow Station Chief Reveals Why He Refused to Sign Hunter Biden Laptop ‘Disinfo’ Letter

A former Moscow station chief for the CIA revealed on Friday that he was given the chance to sign onto a letter attacking The Post’s bombshell report on Hunter Biden’s infamous laptop as possibly Russian disinformation — but he ultimately refused.

Daniel Hoffman told Fox News on Friday that he was presented with the letter, which ended up being signed by 51 top US intelligence officials, on Oct. 18, 2020, but didn’t sign it because there was “no evidence” of Russian involvement.

“[A]t first glance, it seemed natural to lay the blame at the Kremlin’s doorstep,” Hoffman said during an interview on “America Reports.” “Remember, Vladimir Putin is in the Kremlin and he’s well-known for cloak-and-dagger espionage operations. But at the same time, there was no evidence. And the letter noted there was no evidence.”

Hoffman explained that the arguments presented in the speculative letter were “convoluted” and would need to be scrutinized by an investigatory agency such as the FBI before being considered credible.

“It was not up to us to speculate. So I didn’t sign the letter. I typically don’t put my name to other people’s words,” he said. (Read more from “Ex-CIA Moscow Station Chief Reveals Why He Refused to Sign Hunter Biden Laptop ‘Disinfo’ Letter” HERE)

Delete Facebook, Delete Twitter, Follow Restoring Liberty and Joe Miller at gab HERE.

Republicans Ripping DeSantis for Feuding With Disney Took Company’s Campaign Cash

Prominent Republicans who have criticized Florida Republican Gov. Ron DeSantis’ actions against The Walt Disney Company have received significant donations from the media giant’s corporate political action committee, according to campaign finance records published by the Federal Election Commission (FEC).

DeSantis and Disney have been at odds since early 2022, when the Florida legislature passed a law signed by DeSantis stripping Disney of municipal powers within its special district after Disney criticized Florida’s Parental Rights In Education Law. Recently, several top Republicans have come out opposing the governor’s feud with the company, arguing that it’s bad for business, at a time when DeSantis is widely expected to run for president in 2024; however, many of these Republicans raked in campaign contributions from Disney executives and employees.

Republican Sen. Marco Rubio of Florida, who recently suggested that DeSantis’s actions were “problematic,” has received $20,500 since 2016 from Disney, of which $11,000 was donated to his most recent election campaign, according to FEC data. The money was formally donated by The Walt Disney Company Employees PAC, a political action committee run by Disney’s top executives that was organized in 1993 by then-CEO Michael D. Eisner.

A PAC officially affiliated with Rubio, known as the “Reclaim America PAC,” has received $35,000 since 2011, with the funds being used to support his re-election campaigns and donate to other candidates, per FEC data.

Rubio questioned “the idea that somehow if you run crossways with us politically, whoever’s in charge, then you may wind up in the crosshairs of the legislature for political purposes to make a statement at you,” when asked about DeSantis’ battle with Disney in a recent interview with Fox News. (Read more from “Republicans Ripping DeSantis for Feuding With Disney Took Company’s Campaign Cash” HERE)

Delete Facebook, Delete Twitter, Follow Restoring Liberty and Joe Miller at gab HERE.

Life Expectancy Could Grow 80% With This Anti-Aging Breakthrough

. . .Researchers from the University of California San Diego conducted a study to reprogram the cellular aging process.

The study concluded that they were able to increase the lifespan of yeast cells by 82% — and claimed that the same could be done to human cells.

The study was published in the peer-reviewed journal Science on Thursday.

Yeast cells are single-celled microorganisms that undergo an aging process similar to that of human cells — and while the latter are more complex, the experts are optimistic that the science can be relayed.

Yeast cells have a transcriptional toggle switch that allows them to die in one of two ways: nucleolar decline (splintering of the cell’s protein-making properties) or mitochondrial decay (waning of the cell’s energy production). (Read more from “Life Expectancy Could Grow 80% With This Anti-Aging Breakthrough” HERE)

Delete Facebook, Delete Twitter, Follow Restoring Liberty and Joe Miller at gab HERE.

Planned Parenthood Abortion Biz Now Sells Millions in Hormones to Mutilate Children

Planned Parenthood’s latest annual report reveals that the multi-billion-dollar business has diversified its portfolio beyond abortion, pushing deeply into the transgender industry by offering puberty blockers and cross-sex hormones to young adults and minors — often while explicitly withholding this information from parents.

While the organization does not list the number of transgender procedures it carried out, it has acknowledged the number of people seeking such services numbers in the tens of thousands. Planned Parenthood also aims to turn teens into “fighters” for their cause, bashing “ugly” legislation that would prevent surgeons from permanently castrating minors, and proclaiming that its sex education courses contain the information America’s children “need to be free.”

These views show that Planned Parenthood’s dual embrace of abortion and transgender procedures is “much more spiritual than political,” according to an expert on applying the biblical worldview to contemporary events.

In its annual report released this week, the Planned Parenthood Federation of America (PPFA) announced that 41 of its 49 affiliates carry out transgender hormone injections and/or distribute puberty blockers — a massive spike from the 30 affiliates that charged customers for such work in the 2020-2021 fiscal year.

The report does not specify the number of transgender interventions committed in these offices. But at least 35,000 people nationwide came to Planned Parenthood to receive cross-sex injections in 2021, Dr. Bhavik Kumar, the medical director of primary and trans care at Planned Parenthood Gulf Coast, told NPR in February. (Read more from “Planned Parenthood Abortion Biz Now Sells Millions in Hormones to Mutilate Children” HERE)

Photo credit: Flickr

Delete Facebook, Delete Twitter, Follow Restoring Liberty and Joe Miller at gab HERE.

Disney Faces Backlash Over Sebastian and Flounder in New ‘Little Mermaid’

Disney is facing an online backlash over the character designs of Flounder and Sebastian in the upcoming remake of The Little Mermaid.

It’s less than a month until the new live-action version hits cinemas, but there’s growing discontent on Twitter over the design of the two fan-favorite characters. . .

This latest furor centers on the decision to depict Sebastian and Flounder in a hyper-realistic manner, with some fans evidently unhappy at the filmmakers for moving away from the cuddly, cartoonish approach adopted in the 1989 movie. . .

Commenting on a tweet by Discussing Film, featuring posters of Sebastian and Flounder, one fan wrote: “These don’t look like memorable, one-of-a-kind Disney characters, they just look like generic realistic crab and fish renders.”

(Read more from “Disney Faces Backlash Over Sebastian and Flounder in New ‘Little Mermaid'” HERE)

Delete Facebook, Delete Twitter, Follow Restoring Liberty and Joe Miller at gab HERE.

Pence Testifies for 7 Hours Before Jan. 6 Grand Jury After Trump’s Bid to Block Him Fails

Former Vice President Mike Pence appeared for seven hours before a federal grand jury investigating the Jan. 6, 2021, Capitol riot Thursday — one day after a federal appeals court rejected a bid by former President Donald Trump to block him from doing so.

A three-judge panel on the DC Circuit Court of Appeals, consisting of a Trump appointee and two appointees of former President Barack Obama, had issued a sealed order denying the 76-year-old’s appeal late Wednesday. . .

A rep for the former VP declined comment, while a rep for special counsel Jack Smith had nothing to say about the Wednesday appeals court ruling.

Spokespeople and lawyers for Trump remained mum on the development.

The former vice president and potential presidential candidate had said he would comply with a judge’s order to discuss the riot on the record as the federal panel weighs obstruction and conspiracy charges against Trump and his allies. (Read more from “Pence Testifies for 7 Hours Before Jan. 6 Grand Jury After Trump’s Bid to Block Him Fails” HERE)

Delete Facebook, Delete Twitter, Follow Restoring Liberty and Joe Miller at gab HERE.