Elon Musk: ‘Abortions’ Are a Threat to Mankind’s Existence

Twitter CEO Elon Musk told Fox News host Tucker Carlson this week that birth control and abortions are keeping humans from reproducing, and warned that civilization could end “with a whimper in adult diapers.”

Musk, who has warned for years about declining birth rates, said that “there’s sort of a life cycle arc to civilizations, just as there are to individual humans.” He said he was concerned about declining birth rates and noted that Japan had twice as many deaths last year as births.

“In the past, we could rely upon simple limbic system rewards in order to procreate,” Musk said. “But once you have birth control and abortions and whatnot, now you can still satisfy the limbic instinct, but not procreate. So we haven’t yet evolved to deal with that because this is all fairly recent, you know, the last 50 years or so, for birth control.”

Civilization literally relies on new blood for survival, Musk said.

“If we don’t make enough people to at least sustain our numbers, perhaps increase a little bit, then civilization is going to crumble,” he said. “The old question of like, ‘will civilization end with a bang or a whimper?’ Well, it’s currently trying to end with a whimper in adult diapers.”

(Read more from “Elon Musk: ‘Abortions’ Are a Threat to Mankind’s Existence” HERE)

Photo credit: Flickr

Delete Facebook, Delete Twitter, Follow Restoring Liberty and Joe Miller at gab HERE.

‘Toxic’: Greatest Betrayal in Nation Deceptively Unleashed on Millions

Throughout America, parents by the millions send their precious children off to their local public schools, imagining their kids’ days will be filled with reading, writing and arithmetic, along with science, history, sports, music and group recreation, just like when they attended school decades ago.

However, they’re not only in for a shock – but for total betrayal. Today, what are still euphemistically called “public schools” (remember, “public” means “government”) have been transmogrified into far-left ideological, political and religious indoctrination centers aimed at reprogramming and transforming America’s children. . .

Briefly step inside today’s “hallowed halls of learning,” where most American children spend the major part of their young lives, and consider the dystopian reality of “public education” in 2023.

In thousands of schools today, students are literally taught to hate their own country. Children are being programmed, via various anti-American curricula – including the notorious “1619 Project” K-12 curricula already in use in at least 4,500 U.S. public schools – to loathe and feel ashamed of America as white supremacist, racist and even genocidal. They’re indoctrinated to regard all white people as racist, or at best as unjust beneficiaries of “white privilege,” and therefore still personally guilty for America’s deeply entrenched “systemic racism.”

Continuing our school tour, one soon encounters what all previous generations of Americans would have regarded as the criminal sexual abuse of children. This starts, almost unbelievably, in preschool when confused and intimidated parents take their highly impressionable young children to “drag queen” events, during which obviously mentally deranged – and in truth, demonically possessed – men dressed as women corrupt society’s most vulnerable members with degenerate, and often overtly sexual, “entertainment.” (Read more from “‘Toxic’: Greatest Betrayal in Nation Deceptively Unleashed on Millions” HERE)

Delete Facebook, Delete Twitter, Follow Restoring Liberty and Joe Miller at gab HERE.

Dem Senator: It’s OK for the FBI to Put Informants in Churches; FBI Warns of Radicalization of Catholics

By The Federalist. Virginia Democrat Sen. Tim Kaine gave the FBI his approval to investigate Catholic parishes in his own state on Monday.

When asked by a local ABC affiliate about the FBI’s Richmond division infiltrating Catholic communities to spy on the church for alleged extremism, Kaine called the revelations a misunderstanding.

“I think the key is communication,” Kaine told ABC13. “If the FBI has a concern like that, then go to the church leaders and say, ‘Hey look, we have a concern and we don’t want your members to get unwittingly caught up in something.’”

Former FBI Special Agent Kyle Seraphin blew the whistle on the agency’s Richmond office investigating the Catholic Church with undercover informants in February. The FBI, Seraphin wrote, “would like to protect Virginians from the threat of ‘white supremacy,’ which it believes has found a home within Catholics who prefer the Latin Mass.”

“The document assesses with ‘high confidence’ the FBI can mitigate the threat of Radical-Traditionalist Catholics by recruiting sources within the Catholic Church,” Seraphin warned. (Read more from “Dem Senator: It’s OK for the FBI to Put Informants in Churches” HERE)

_______________________________________________

FBI Warns of Radicalization of Catholics

By Washington Times. The House Judiciary Committee revealed new details Monday about the FBI field office in Richmond’s plan to spy on Catholic churches and church leaders, including that the plan was distributed to other FBI offices across the country. (Read more from “FBI Warns of Radicalization of Catholics” HERE)

_______________________________________________

FBI Sought to Develop Sources in Catholic Churches to Combat Domestic Terrorism, Docs Show

By Fox News. The FBI recently sought to develop sources inside Christian churches and Catholic dioceses as part of an effort to combat domestic terrorism, according to internal documents released by House Judiciary Committee on Monday.

The internal documents — obtained last month by House Judiciary Committee Chairman Jim Jordan, R-Ohio, and Rep. Mike Johnson, R-La., who are also members of the so-called Weaponization Subcommittee — showed the FBI planned to use churches as “new avenues for tripwire and source development.” The federal law enforcement agency also aimed to specifically target “mainline Catholic parishes” as part of its efforts.

In addition, according to Jordan, the FBI expressed interest in “leverag[ing] existing sources and/or initiat[ing] Type 5 Assessments to develop new sources with the placement and access.” And, in another example, the agency cited a desire to to sensitize religious congregations “to the warning signs of radicalization and enlist their assistance to serve as suspicious activity tripwires.”

“Based on the limited information produced by the FBI to the Committee, we now know that the FBI relied on at least one undercover agent to produce its analysis, and that the FBI proposed that its agents engage in outreach to Catholic parishes to develop sources among the clergy and church leadership to inform on Americans practicing their faith,” Jordan wrote in a letter to FBI Director Christopher Wray on Monday.

Jordan also issued a subpoena for a series of related documents the committee previously requested from the FBI, but which the FBI has failed to provide. (Read more from “FBI Sought to Develop Sources in Catholic Churches to Combat Domestic Terrorism, Docs Show” HERE)

Photo credit: Flickr

Delete Facebook, Delete Twitter, Follow Restoring Liberty and Joe Miller at gab HERE.

Surgeon Castrating ‘Gender-Diverse’ Eunuchs Manifests the Evil of Transgenderism

Never trust someone who wants to cut your balls off for fun and profit. This advice should be unnecessary, but a plastic surgeon who specializes in transgender surgeries has just provided another valuable, if inadvertent, example of this rule — and another lesson in how gender ideology has corrupted medicine.

Sidhbh Gallagher, a Miami surgeon who aggressively uses social media to promote the hundreds of “gender-affirming” surgeries she does each year, some on children, recently posted a video about castrating men who identify as eunuchs. As she explains, eunuchs are just “another group of gender-diverse individuals,” albeit one that hasn’t “been very visible.”

Perhaps Gallagher is looking for a new revenue stream after Florida Republicans, led by Gov. Ron DeSantis, protected children from surgical transition. Or maybe she just likes carving healthy people up — in her social media posts she always seems very excited about amputating adolescent girls’ breasts. Maybe it’s both. Whatever her motives, her discussion of “eunuch” as a so-called gender identity reveals the rottenness of the supposed medical consensus on transgenderism.

After all, she didn’t make this whole eunuch thing up. As she points out, “there is an entire chapter devoted to these folks in the most recent version of the WPATH SOC” — that is the standards of care put out by the World Professional Association for Transgender Health. WPATH is an activist organization, but it is nonetheless treated as the arbiter of medical care on these issues by both the corporate media and major medical groups such as the American Medical Association. (Read more from “Surgeon Castrating ‘Gender-Diverse’ Eunuchs Manifests the Evil of Transgenderism” HERE)

Photo credit: http://homedust.com/ via Flickr

Delete Facebook, Delete Twitter, Follow Restoring Liberty and Joe Miller at gab HERE.

Donald Trump Posts Scorched-Earth Rant Against Ron ‘Desanctus,’ Blasts Gov’s ‘Political Stunt’ Against Disney

Former President Donald Trump said Tuesday that Florida Gov. Ron “DeSanctus” is “being absolutely destroyed” in his ongoing feud with Disney and suggested that the House of Mouse could pull out of the Sunshine State completely.

“DeSanctus is being absolutely destroyed by Disney. His original P.R. plan fizzled, so now he’s going back with a new one in order to save face,” the 76-year-old former president wrote on his messaging platform Truth Social, using one of his preferred nicknames for the 44-year-old governor.

“Disney’s next move will be the announcement that no more money will be invested in Florida because of the Governor – In fact, they could even announce a slow withdrawal or sale of certain properties, or the whole thing. Watch!,” Trump added. “That would be a killer.”

“In the meantime, this is all so unnecessary, a political STUNT! Ron should work on the squatter MESS!,” the 45th president went on.

DeSantis and the entertainment behemoth have been at loggerheads since last year, when the company first spoke out against legislation the governor signed banning discussion of sexual orientation and gender identity in kindergarten through third grade classrooms. (Read more from “Donald Trump Posts Scorched-Earth Rant Against Ron ‘Desanctus,’ Blasts Gov’s ‘Political Stunt’ Against Disney” HERE)

Photo credit: Gage Skidmore via Flickr

Delete Facebook, Delete Twitter, Follow Restoring Liberty and Joe Miller at gab HERE.

Transgender Activist Whose Threatening Video Went Viral After Nashville Shooting Gets Fired From US Forest Agency and Blames Biden

A transgender activist whose threatening video went viral after the horrendous mass shooting in Nashville, Tennessee, was fired from the U.S. Forest Service and blamed the Biden administration.

“I’ve been fired from my job with the Forest Service because of the lies published by the Daily Mail, Newsweek, and other right-wing tabloids,” tweeted Kayla Denker on Friday. . .

Denker had brandished a firearm in the video and threatened to kill “transphobes” in self-defense.

“While advocating for trans people to ‘arm ourselves’ is not any kind of a solution to the genocide we are facing, I do want to say that if any of you transphobes do try to come for me I am taking a few of you with me,” Denker wrote in the caption of the video.

Denker’s video went viral after the mass shooting committed by a transgender person in Nashville at a Christian grade school, but Denker claims that the video was posted before the massacre. (Read more from “Transgender Activist Whose Threatening Video Went Viral After Nashville Shooting Gets Fired From US Forest Agency and Blames Biden” HERE)

Photo credit: Flickr

Delete Facebook, Delete Twitter, Follow Restoring Liberty and Joe Miller at gab HERE.

Jail Transfers 600 Inmates After Man Was Allegedly Eaten Alive by Insects

The Fulton County Jail in Georgia is transferring more than 600 inmates and releasing an emergency $500,000 expenditure to address overcrowding issues after a man with schizophrenia was allegedly eaten alive by bugs in his cell.

The move comes days after deceased inmate Lashawn Thompson’s family filed a lawsuit against the jail after the 35-year-old, who had schizophrenia, was apparently eaten alive by bedbugs and other insects.

“It’s no secret that the dilapidated and rapidly eroding conditions of the current facility make it incredibly difficult to meet the goal of providing a safe, clean, well-maintained and healthy environment for all inmates and staff,” Fulton County Sheriff Pat Labat said in a Sunday statement. “Without making explicit statements about Mr. Thompson’s health, it’s fair to say that this is one of many cases that illustrate the desperate need for expanded and better mental health services.”

On Monday, Labat “asked for, received, and accepted the resignations of the Chief Jailer, Assistant Chief Jailer and Assistant Chief Jailer, Criminal Investigative Division,” according to a press release. (Read more from “Jail Transfers 600 Inmates After Man Was Allegedly Eaten Alive by Insects” HERE)

Photo credit: Flickr

Delete Facebook, Delete Twitter, Follow Restoring Liberty and Joe Miller at gab HERE.

Biden Admin Predicts New Illegal Alien ‘Surge’ Next Month as Pandemic’s Border Restrictions Fade

Homeland Security Secretary Alejandro Mayorkas acknowledged Tuesday that the conditions along the southern border will deteriorate next month when the government’s Title 42 pandemic authority to immediately expel illegal border crossers disappears, but told a congressional hearing that his department is working to adapt to the changed conditions.

Mr. Mayorkas did not offer specific numbers on border traffic, but a projection last year, ahead of a previous deadline for ending Title 42, said that as many as 18,000 illegal immigrants could cross per day.

That would be nearly triple the amount that arrived each day in March.

“We do anticipate a surge in the number of encounters,” Mr. Mayorkas told the Senate Homeland Security and Governmental Affairs Committee.

Title 42 is the public health law invoked by the Trump administration at the height of the COVID-19 pandemic — and retained by the Biden administration — that allows U.S. border agents to deny individuals entrance into the country in order to “prevent [the] spread of communicable disease.” (Read more from “Biden Admin Predicts New Illegal Alien ‘Surge’ Next Month as Pandemic’s Border Restrictions Fade” HERE)

Delete Facebook, Delete Twitter, Follow Restoring Liberty and Joe Miller at gab HERE.

Biden’s ATF Chief Admits He Can’t Define What an ‘Assault Weapon’ Is

. . .[Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco, Firearms and Explosives (ATF) Director Steve] Dettelbach told Republican Texas Rep. Jake Ellzey that he had expressed support for passing an assault weapons ban in Ohio during his unsuccessful 2018 campaign to become the state’s attorney general, noting that the Biden administration endorses instituting “an assault weapons ban.” Ellzey asked Dettelbach to define an “assault weapon” in 15 seconds.

“I’ll go shorter than that, because honestly, if Congress wishes to take that up, I think Congress would have to do the work, but we would be there to provide technical assistance,” Dettelbach said. “I, unlike you, am not a firearms expert to the same extent as you maybe, but we have people at ATF who can talk about velocity of firearms, what damage different kinds of firearms cause, so that whatever determination you chose to make would be an informed one.” (Read more from “Biden’s ATF Chief Admits He Can’t Define What an ‘Assault Weapon’ Is” HERE)

Photo credit: Flickr

Delete Facebook, Delete Twitter, Follow Restoring Liberty and Joe Miller at gab HERE.

Joe Biden Reiterates False Claim That Guns Are ‘Leading Killer of Children’

On Monday, President Joe Biden reiterated his false claim that guns are the “leading killer of children.”

Biden tweeted:

Biden has made the claim regarding guns and children numerous times. He began doing so in the summer of 2022, which is when Breitbart News fact checked his claim and found it to be false. . .

Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) data shows that the number of firearm related deaths for children 0-17 was 2,281 in 2020, while the number of motor vehicle deaths for the same ages was 2,503. (Read more from “Joe Biden Reiterates False Claim That Guns Are ‘Leading Killer of Children’” HERE)

Photo credit: Gage Skidmore via Flickr

Delete Facebook, Delete Twitter, Follow Restoring Liberty and Joe Miller at gab HERE.