Report: Federal Prosecutors Weighing Four Charges Against Hunter Biden

Federal prosecutors are weighing three tax charges and one gun charge against Hunter Biden, two sources familiar with the matter told NBC News.

Biden could be charged with two misdemeanor counts for failing to file taxes, a felony count of tax evasion related to business expense and a felony gun charge, NBC reported Thursday. The Washington Post previously reported investigators were closing in on tax and gun charges for Biden, citing sources familiar with the case who spoke on condition of anonymity.

U.S. Attorney in Delaware David Weiss, a Trump administration holdover, would be tasked with filing charges against Biden. A former close associate to Weiss described him to CBS News as “a straight shooter” with no allegiances to Trump or Biden. (Read more from “Report: Federal Prosecutors Weighing Four Charges Against Hunter Biden” HERE)

Delete Facebook, Delete Twitter, Follow Restoring Liberty and Joe Miller at gab HERE.

TikTok CEO Reveals the Details of Platform’s Massive Censorship Operation

TikTok CEO Shou Zi Chew revealed on Thursday that the social media platform has “tens of thousands” of employees dedicated to content moderation.

American lawmakers have raised concerns over allegations that information on TikTok, which is controlled by Chinese technology company ByteDance, can be manipulated by associates of the Chinese Communist Party. Some have also noted that TikTok is one of several large social media sites which tend to censor conservative viewpoints. Chew affirmed in an interview at a TED conference in Vancouver, British Columbia, that his company has a massive content moderation operation based in Ireland which uses artificial intelligence systems to censor posts.

“There are some bad actors who come on the internet, they post bad content. Our approach is that we have very clear community guidelines. We’re very transparent about what is allowed and what is not allowed on our platform. No executives make any ad hoc decisions,” Chew said. “Based on that, we have built a team that is tens of thousands of people plus machines in order to identify content that is bad, and actively, proactively remove it from the platform.”

Chew added that the content moderation staffers constitute “one of the most important cost items” at his firm but are “completely worth” the expense. He admitted that human personnel are necessary since the AI systems used by his company are “not perfect.”

“You have to complement them with a lot of human beings,” he continued. “A lot of the progress in AI in general is making that kind of content moderation capabilities a lot better. We’re going to get more precise, we’re going to get more specific.” (Read more from “TikTok CEO Reveals the Details of Platform’s Massive Censorship Operation” HERE)

Delete Facebook, Delete Twitter, Follow Restoring Liberty and Joe Miller at gab HERE.

FBI Reportedly Sees ‘Growing Frustration’ That Hunter Biden Still Uncharged

There is “growing frustration” within the FBI about the amount of time prosecutors are spending weighing possible criminal charges against first son Hunter Biden for alleged tax evasion and lying about his drug use on a gun purchase form, according to a new report.

NBC News reported on investigators’ mounting exasperation days after an IRS whistleblower who supervised the tax probe since early 2020 contacted Congress through an attorney, alleging a cover-up in the case.

NBC, citing two sources, reported that the FBI — whose Baltimore field office has led the Hunter Biden investigation — “finished the bulk of their work on the case about a year ago.”

One source added that the IRS finished its investigation of the first son more than a year ago.

The US Attorney’s Office in Delaware reportedly has been reviewing four possible charges: two misdemeanor counts of failing to file taxes, a felony count of evading taxes relating to a business expense, and the gun form charge. (Read more from “FBI Reportedly Sees ‘Growing Frustration’ That Hunter Biden Still Uncharged” HERE)

Delete Facebook, Delete Twitter, Follow Restoring Liberty and Joe Miller at gab HERE.

Ex-CIA Director Gives Smoking Gun Evidence of US Intel Operatives’ Effort to Steal 2020 Election; AG Merrick Garland Is ‘Senior’ Biden Official in Hunter Biden IRS Whistleblower Claim

By Just the News. A former acting CIA director has admitted to Congress that he organized the letter that falsely portrayed Hunter Biden’s laptop as Russian disinformation in an effort to influence the 2020 election in favor of Joe Biden and that he did so at the direction of current Secretary of State Antony Blinken, according to a letter released Thursday by House Judiciary Committee Chairman Jim Jordan.

The extraordinary admission by career intelligence officer Michael J. Morell provides stunning evidence that the now-infamous letter from 51 security officials in October 2020 was not an organic intelligence community initiative but rather a political dirty trick originating with Blinken and the Biden campaign.

Jordan sent a letter demanding Blinken answer a series of questions about Morell’s stunning testimony, as lawmakers weighed the enormity of America’s top diplomat being willing to accuse a nuclear-armed superpower of interfering in the 2020 election without evidence. That letter included major snippets of Morell’s testimony.

Morell, who retired as deputy CIA director after a long and storied career and served as its acting chief, was on the short list in fall 2020 to be Biden’s CIA director when he became involved in the letter. He ultimately did not receive the job.

In a transcribed interview with the House Judiciary government weaponization subcommittee, Morell admitted he got involved with the letter at Blinken’s request and later received a call from the Biden campaign thanking him when Joe Biden used the letter and its false implication to blunt criticism of Hunter Biden’s foreign business dealings. (Read more from “Ex-CIA Director Gives Smoking Gun Evidence of US Intel Operatives’ Effort to Steal 2020 Election” HERE)

_____________________________________________________

AG Merrick Garland Is ‘Senior’ Biden Official in Hunter Biden IRS Whistleblower Claim

By New York Post. Attorney General Merrick Garland is the unnamed official whose sworn testimony before Congress is being challenged in a bombshell letter from an IRS whistleblower’s attorney that also alleges a coverup in the Hunter Biden criminal investigation, The Post has learned.

Attorney Mark Lytle wrote Wednesday that the longtime IRS employee wants to provide information to congressional leaders to “contradict sworn testimony to Congress by a senior political appointee” — Garland —and also to detail “preferential treatment” in the criminal probe of the first son.

The whistleblower already made disclosures to the inspectors general of the Treasury and Justice departments.

However, due to a quirk of federal law, he needs congressional approval to more fully describe his allegations to his own lawyers, which he wants to do before testifying to lawmakers.

Garland has repeatedly claimed under oath that Delaware US Attorney David Weiss, a Trump administration holdover recommended in 2017 by the state’s Democratic senators, is able to criminally charge Hunter Biden without the permission of other Justice Department leaders, despite Republicans challenging the factual accuracy of that claim. (Read more from “AG Merrick Garland Is ‘Senior’ Biden Official in Hunter Biden IRS Whistleblower Claim” HERE)

_____________________________________________________

Biden Campaign Prompted Spies to Write False Letter About Hunter’s Laptop

By New York Post. Joe Biden’s presidential campaign prompted former acting CIA director Mike Morell to “help Biden” by organizing 50 colleagues to sign a letter in October 2020 falsely claiming that damning emails from Hunter Biden’s laptop published by The Post were Russian disinformation.

In private sworn testimony, Morell told the House Judiciary Committee that Antony Blinken, now Secretary of State, was the senior campaign official who reached out to him “on or before” Oct. 17, 2020, three days after The Post published an email from the laptop suggesting Hunter had introduced his Ukrainian business partner to his father, then vice-president Biden.

Morell, identified as a potential CIA director under Biden, said he organized the letter to “help Vice President Biden … because I wanted him to win the election.”

Until Blinken’s call, Morell told House investigators that he had no intention of writing any statement exonerating Biden.

But he agreed that the conversation with Blinken “triggered … that intent” in him. (Read more from “Biden Campaign Prompted Spies to Write False Letter About Hunter’s Laptop” HERE)

Photo credit: Flickr

Delete Facebook, Delete Twitter, Follow Restoring Liberty and Joe Miller at gab HERE.

Poll Finds Human Trafficking Top Concern in Border Crisis

Americans are very worried about human trafficking when it comes to the U.S.-Mexico border, a new poll shows ahead of a planned rally in Texas.

The Trafalgar Group‘s survey, released as officials brace for a migrant surge should the Trump-era Title 42 policy credited with blocking millions of crossings expire next month, asked likely general election voters to pick from a handful of issues stemming from the “southern border crisis” that concern them the most.

Top of the list, with 35.1% of voters, was human trafficking of women and children. In second place were 26.6% of respondents picking illegal border crossers or asylum seekers being released into the U.S. before their cases are reviewed.

After that, 14.8% said illegal border crossers with ties to international terrorist organizations, followed by 14.1% saying they are most concerned about the flow of fentanyl and other dangerous drugs. The remaining 9.4% said none of the above.

Conducted in partnership with the Convention of States Action, a conservative group, the nationwide poll surveyed 1,096 likely general election voters from April 11 through April 14. The Trafalgar Group says the poll has a margin of error of 2.9 percentage points. (Read more from “Poll Finds Human Trafficking Top Concern in Border Crisis” HERE)

Delete Facebook, Delete Twitter, Follow Restoring Liberty and Joe Miller at gab HERE.

White House Breaks Silence on Dylan Mulvaney and Bud Light

White House Press Secretary Karine Jean-Pierre supported the marketing deal between self-identified transgender social media influencer Dylan Mulvaney and beer brand Bud Light in what appears to have been the first Biden administration statement on the partnership.

Anheuser-Busch, the company which produces Bud Light, has witnessed backlash over the past few weeks after executives partnered with Mulvaney, who chronicled his supposed “gender transition” on TikTok. Jean-Pierre said during a Thursday press briefing that criticism from the Bud Light consumer base represents the purported societal rejection of transgenderism.

“When a transgender American posts a video about a brand of beer they enjoy and it leads to bomb threats, it’s clear that level of violence and vitriol against transgender Americans has to stop,” the official told reporters. “The administration is going to do everything that they can to protect LGBTQI+ people who are under attack. That’s what we’ve been seeing across the country, especially in statehouses.”

President Joe Biden hosted a discussion with transgender activists at the White House last year in which Mulvaney discussed “gender-affirming health care.” The commander-in-chief has since opposed legislation in various states which prohibit sex change surgeries and hormone treatments for children, ban sexually explicit drag shows for minors, and protect female sports leagues from men who identify as women. (Read more from “White House Breaks Silence on Dylan Mulvaney and Bud Light” HERE)

Delete Facebook, Delete Twitter, Follow Restoring Liberty and Joe Miller at gab HERE.

Judge Nukes Alvin Bragg’s Request to Quash Subpoena Because ‘No One Is Above the Law’

Afederal judge on Wednesday denied Manhattan District Attorney Alvin Bragg’s request for a court order to prevent the House Judiciary Committee from questioning a former prosecutor involved in the investigation of Donald Trump. Bragg, however, didn’t just lose on the merits. The court’s 25-page order eviscerated the Manhattan D.A. — and his former prosecutor, Mark Pomerantz.

Two weeks ago, Rep. Jim Jordan, R-Ohio, issued a subpoena directing Pomerantz to appear before the House Judiciary Committee at 10:00 on April 20, 2023. Pomerantz was previously a special assistant district attorney before abruptly resigning because Bragg had allegedly decided not to seek criminal charges against Trump.

Bragg responded to news of the subpoena by directing Pomerantz not to provide any information about his prior work to the Judiciary Committee. He also filed a complaint in federal court against Jordan and the committee, seeking an order declaring the Pomerantz subpoena invalid. Bragg simultaneously sought entry of a temporary restraining order to freeze the subpoena pending resolution of his lawsuit.

On Wednesday, federal Judge Mary Kay Vyskocil denied Bragg’s request to stop the Judiciary Committee from questioning Pomerantz. “Mr. Pomerantz must appear for the congressional deposition. No one is above the law,” Vyskocil wrote in a transparent swipe at the New York prosecutor who hung his pathetic indictment on that platitude.

While Bragg posited that the Judiciary Committee lacked a valid legislative purpose to issue the subpoena, Vyskocil rejected that argument. Congressional committees have the constitutional authority to conduct investigations and issue subpoenas, the court explained, and the court’s role is “strictly limited to determining only whether the subpoena is ‘plainly incompetent or irrelevant’” to any legitimate committee purpose. Because Jordan and the committee identified several valid legislative purposes underlying the subpoena, the court held Bragg could not quash it. (Read more from “Judge Nukes Alvin Bragg’s Request to Quash Subpoena Because ‘No One Is Above the Law’” HERE)

Photo credit: Gage Skidmore via Flickr

Delete Facebook, Delete Twitter, Follow Restoring Liberty and Joe Miller at gab HERE.

Footage of UFOs Over Conflict Zones Seen for First Time: ‘This Is Devastating’

The Pentagon released a video of a UFO flying over an active conflict zone in the Middle East in 2022, and its mere existence creates “the probability of unintended crossfire,” according to an expert.

The short clip of a metallic-looking orb flying at a fast pace was shown during Wednesday’s hearing before the Senate Armed Services Subcommittee on Emerging Threats and Capabilities.

The object was first seen moving from the top right of the screen to the bottom left. It temporarily disappears out of view and then briefly reappears.

“This is essentially all the data we have of this event,” said Dr. Sean Kirkpatrick, the director of the All-domain Anomaly Resolution Office (AARO). “It’s going to be virtually impossible to fully identify that just based off that video.”

The 2022 Middle East orb is considered an “unresolved case,” Kirkpatrick told lawmakers, and the footage reminded Jeremy Corbell of the “Mosul Orb,” a similar-looking metallic orb recorded by a U.S. spy plane flying over Mosul, Iraq, in 2016. (Read more from “Footage of UFOs Over Conflict Zones Seen for First Time: ‘This Is Devastating'” HERE)

Photo credit: Flickr

Delete Facebook, Delete Twitter, Follow Restoring Liberty and Joe Miller at gab HERE.

RFK Jr. Campaign Speech Causes a Major Splash Online – Biden in the Crosshairs

Robert F. Kennedy Jr. has just tossed his hat into the 2024 ring. He will officially take on Joe Biden in the upcoming Democrat primary, if Joe lasts that long. . .

However, that won’t deter Kennedy. His declaration speech went on for nearly 2 hours. Jokingly, Robert said after being censored for 18 long years, he’s got a lot to talk about. He then warned the political establishment to look out. . .

“If it looks like I can raise the money and mobilize enough people to win, I’ll jump in the race,” Kennedy Jr. wrote in a tweet. “If I run, my top priority will be to end the corrupt merger between state and corporate power that has ruined our economy, shattered the middle class, polluted our landscapes and waters, poisoned our children, and robbed us of our values and freedoms. Together we can restore America’s democracy.”

Mr. Kennedy may have a tough road ahead of him, but one thing working in is favor is that Democrats want Biden to face challengers.

(Read more from “RFK Jr. Campaign Speech Causes a Major Splash Online – Biden in the Crosshairs” HERE)

Delete Facebook, Delete Twitter, Follow Restoring Liberty and Joe Miller at gab HERE.

The Fox Dominion Settlement Exposes Dark Truths About the Regime-Media Alliance

You might have missed it, but the most revealing moment of the Dominion/Fox News case that’s been dominating the news cycle didn’t come during discovery. It didn’t come when court filings revealed CEO Suzanne Scott’s angry emails about subscriber losses or Tucker Carlson’s text messages about Donald Trump. It didn’t even come the moment Fox agreed to pony up an eye-watering $787 million to settle Dominion’s claim before going to trial.

No, the most revealing moment of the Dominion saga occurred Tuesday afternoon, when Dominion lawyer Davinda Brook thanked the assembled press for the role they had played in the company’s heist.

“Thank you, to all of you, for being with us on this journey,” Brook said to the crowd of reporters. “We appreciate what you’ve done to help us and to help expose what we were able to discover over the course of this process. So thank you and we’ll see you at the next one.”

Brook’s thanks were well-aimed. Every step of the Dominion lawsuit was a collaborative effort between lawyers and an army of press allies. Their objective: the destruction of a rival press outlet they hated, and the remaking of American defamation laws in order to do it.

The rest of the media went on a gloating spree over Fox’s misfortune.

(Read more from “The Fox Dominion Settlement Exposes Dark Truths About the Regime-Media Alliance” HERE)

Delete Facebook, Delete Twitter, Follow Restoring Liberty and Joe Miller at gab HERE.