Transgender Shooter Kills 6 at Christian School; Who Is the Former Student Who Opened Fire?

Police Identify Transgender Woman as Suspect in Nashville Mass Shooting

By Fox 25. The Metro Nashville Police Department identified three children and three adults who were shot and killed at a Christian elementary school in Tennessee on Monday morning. . .

“We’re investigating all the leads,” Drake said, adding that police are looking into whether Hale’s gender identity played a role in the shooting.

Drake added that it was a targeted attack. . .

Police said Hale appeared to be armed with two assault rifles, multiple rounds of ammunition, and a handgun.

Drake said Hale entered the school by shooting through a side door. She went to the second floor of the school and opened fire as she made her way up the stairs. (Read more from “Police Identify Transgender Woman as Suspect in Nashville Mass Shooting” HERE)

_______________________________________________

Nashville School Shooter Audrey Hale: Who Is 28-Year-Old Transgender Former Student Who Opened Fire at School

By Fox News. Nashville police identified the shooter who opened fire on Monday morning at The Covenant School as 28-year-old Audrey Hale, a transgender former student at the private Presbyterian school. . .

Nashville police chief John Drake identified Hale as a transgender woman on Monday afternoon, but Hale listed “He/Him” pronouns on a LinkedIn profile. . .

Hale’s home address is about three miles away from the Covenant School, according to public records. The FBI, ATF, and local police cordoned off that home with crime scene tape on Monday afternoon. . .

A LinkedIn profile and personal website that appear to be affiliated with Hale describe her as a graphic designer who creates logos for businesses. She graduated from Nossi College of Art with a degree in illustration and graphic design last year, according to the LinkedIn profile.

The Covenant School, which was founded in 2001, caters to pre-school through 6th grade students and is located southwest of downtown in Nashville’s Green Hills neighborhood. It wasn’t immediately clear what years Hale attended the school. (Read more from “Nashville School Shooter Audrey Hale: Who Is 28-Year-Old Transgender Former Student Who Opened Fire at School” HERE)

Delete Facebook, Delete Twitter, Follow Restoring Liberty and Joe Miller at gab HERE.

China Influences Utah Lawmakers by Appealing to Mormonism: Report

A new investigative report published this week from the Associated Press found that China has been able to forge ties in Utah that have led to the communist nation scoring public relations and legislative victories in the state and from its lawmakers.

The report found that the Chinese “appealed” to the lawmaker’s ties to the The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints to win favor with them that they later used to score wins in a variety of areas, including delaying legislation that took action against Chinese propaganda, canceling resolutions that condemned China, and promoted false positive images of China. The report said the church has “long dreamed of expanding in China.”

“Utah is an important foothold,” said Frank Montoya Jr., a retired FBI counterintelligence agent who lives in the state. “If the Chinese can succeed in Salt Lake City, they can also make it in New York and elsewhere.”

Lawmakers delayed the closing of Chinese-funded Confucius Institutes, which are propaganda entities, at state universities by one year. (Read more from “China Influences Utah Lawmakers by Appealing to Mormonism: Report” HERE)

Delete Facebook, Delete Twitter, Follow Restoring Liberty and Joe Miller at gab HERE.

Newly Released Video Shows 3 Capitol Hill Police Officers Aggressively Inciting J6 Protesters

By The Kansas City Star. Three police officers appear to be among those chanting “drain the swamp” and “Whose house? Our house!” as protesters invaded the Capitol on Jan. 6, the government said in a federal court document filed Friday.

The actions were recorded on GoPro video by a Metropolitan Police officer stationed at the Capitol “in an evidence-gathering capacity,” the document said.

The government’s filing involves the case of a Kansas man charged with multiple felonies in connection with the Capitol riot. William Pope, of Topeka — who is representing himself — has asked the judge to release videos in his case that he says show undercover Metropolitan Police officers inciting protesters to breach the Capitol on Jan. 6.

The footage, from the Metropolitan Police Department’s Electronic Surveillance Unit, “captures the officer shouting words to the effect of ‘Go! Go! Go!’ … ‘Go! Go! Go!’ … and ‘Keeping going! Keep going!’ apparently to the individuals in front of him on the balustrade of the U.S. Capitol’s northwest staircase around 2:15 p.m,” the government’s filing said.

“At other times in these videos, the officer and the two other plain clothes officers with him appear to join the crowd around them in various chants, to include ‘drain the swamp,’ ‘U.S.A.! U.S.A.! U.S.A.!’, and ‘whose house? Our house!’” (Read more from “Newly Released Video Shows 3 Capitol Hill Police Officers Aggressively Inciting J6 Protesters” HERE)

_____________________________________________________

1,000 People Have Been Charged for the Capitol Riot

By NPR. More than two years after rioters stormed the U.S. Capitol, prosecutors have now charged more than 1,000 people in relation to the Jan. 6, 2021, attack.

These hundreds of people encompass “the most wide-ranging investigation” in the history of the Justice Department. . .

The defendants – who came from nearly all 50 states – are a tough group to generalize. Most of them appear to be white men, though not entirely.

About 15% of the defendants have a background in the military or law enforcement. For context, about 7% of the U.S. population are military veterans. Police and sheriff patrol officers make up less than 1% of the population. (Read more from “1,000 People Have Been Charged for the Capitol Riot” HERE)

Delete Facebook, Delete Twitter, Follow Restoring Liberty and Joe Miller at gab HERE.

‘Holy Grail’ of Cancer Detection Predicts Tumors a Year Before They Form: Breakthrough

The future of cancer treatment — hailed as the “holy grail” of early detection — is now being put to the test.

Following a radically successful trial on cancer patients, a new blood test that promises to predict tumors more than a year before they begin to form is now being applied in hospitals across the United Kingdom.

“This is the first pan-cancer blood test,” said Ashish Tripathi, founder and CEO of Tzar Labs as well as chairman of Epigeneres Biotech, the Indian firm where the test was first developed in 2021. An updated report on their findings was published this month in the journal Stem Cells.

“We can detect [cancer] earlier than other known technologies … before the tumor has physically formed,” Tripathi continued during a new interview with author and medical advocate Deepak Chopra.

“Not only can I actually detect it at this stage — I can actually tell you which cancer and where it is forming, straight from a blood test.” (Read more from “‘Holy Grail’ of Cancer Detection Predicts Tumors a Year Before They Form: Breakthrough” HERE)

Delete Facebook, Delete Twitter, Follow Restoring Liberty and Joe Miller at gab HERE.

Trump: I Will End Ukraine War in 24 Hours but I Won’t Tell You How

Former President Donald Trump on Monday wildly claimed that he could resolve the war in Ukraine “within 24 hours” of leading peace negotiations, but he refused to reveal how.

Trump, 76, made the eyebrow-raising comment in an interview with Fox News host Sean Hannity that aired Monday night. The ex-president said that if the war is not over by the end of the 2024 presidential election, and he were to be reelected to the White House, he would “within one day” have a peace deal in place.

Trump argued that negotiations between himself, Ukrainian President Volodymyr Zelensky and Russian President Vladimir Putin would be “easy.”

“If it’s not solved, I will have it solved in 24 hours with Zelensky and with Putin, and there’s a very easy negotiation to take place, but I don’t want to tell you what it is because then I can’t use that negotiation,” Trump vowed, not so much as hinting at what his negotiation strategy would be.

“But there’s a very easy negotiation to take place. I will have it solved within one day, a peace between them,” he reiterated. (Read more from “Trump: I Will End Ukraine War in 24 Hours but I Won’t Tell You How” HERE)

Delete Facebook, Delete Twitter, Follow Restoring Liberty and Joe Miller at gab HERE.

Now Trump Says DA Alvin Bragg Has Dropped the Case Against Him

After years of this schtick, I’d hope you all know that President Donald Trump was never in real legal danger. If there were a chance he could get arrested last week, which was the talk of the town, we would have known. There would have been documents leaked. The indictment would have been plastered all over CNN and MSNBC for days, along with the expected jubilation. The former president ignited a firestorm when he posted on his social media site, Truth Social, that he would be arrested by Manhattan District Attorney Alvin Bragg, stemming from the hush money arrangement he allegedly made with porn star Stormy Daniels.

Trump’s staff were unaware of such an indictment, and they would have known. The grand jury opted not to convene this week due to the intense media attention. Trump called for protests should he be cuffed, but the man did what he does best: generate media buzz for himself. He got hours of coverage, debate, analysis, and liberal froth from this post, though the reach would have been many times greater if he got back to using Twitter, which I still feel is essential if he wants to increase the odds for 2024 success. At a rally this weekend, Trump said that the case was fake and that Bragg had already dropped it. We’ll see about that; the man clamored for days about how his arrest was coming. Now, he wants to milk it another few days and act like no one knew that no arrest was coming (via NY Post):

Former President Donald Trump claims that Manhattan District Attorney Alvin Bragg has “dropped” an investigation into him over the “hush money” payment to porn star Stormy Daniels.

Trump, 76, made the assertion while speaking to reporters on his jet Saturday night after a campaign rally in Waco, Texas, Axios reported.

“I think they’ve already dropped the case,” Trump said. “It’s a fake case. Some fake cases, they have absolutely nothing.”

(Read more from “Now Trump Says DA Alvin Bragg Has Dropped the Case Against Him” HERE)

Delete Facebook, Delete Twitter, Follow Restoring Liberty and Joe Miller at gab HERE.

Biden Jokes About Ice Cream Moments Before Politicizing Shooting With Call for Assault Weapons Ban

In remarks shared via a video clip over Twitter, President Joe Biden on Monday managed to politicize the shooting that took place earlier that day at at Covenant School in Nashville, Tennessee. Three children and three adults were killed. . .

The approximately one-minute long video clip, which included some rather jarring edits of Biden’s full remarks at a women’s summit, featured the president referring to the shooting as “sick” as well as “heartbreaking” and “a family’s worst nightmare.” He went on to share “we have to do more to stop gun violence,” which is “ripping our communities apart, ripping at the very soul of the nation.” Biden also shared that “we have to do more to protect our schools so they aren’t turned into prisons.”

Biden had himself acknowledged at the beginning of these remarks that “we’re still gathering the facts,” but still went on to use this situation to call for an assault weapons ban. “The shooter reportedly had two assault weapons, and a pistol,” he said, before saying “I call on Congress again to pass my assault weapons ban,” and that “it’s about time that we began to make some progress.” In the full remarks included in the official White House transcript, Biden described them as AK-47s. . .

What makes Biden’s remarks even more “appalling,” as our friends at Twitchy aptly put it, is that those Monday remarks began with him joking about his love for ice cream.

“My name is Joe Biden. I’m Dr. Jill Biden’s husband. And I eat Jeni’s Ice Cream, chocolate chip. I came down because I heard there was chocolate chip ice cream,” he said to laughter. “By the way, I have a whole refrigerator full upstairs. You think I’m kidding, I’m not,” he continued.

(Read more from “Biden Jokes About Ice Cream Moments Before Politicizing Shooting With Call for Assault Weapons Ban” HERE)

Delete Facebook, Delete Twitter, Follow Restoring Liberty and Joe Miller at gab HERE.

‘Trump Won’ Songwriter Sounds Alarm to Americans

Christian singer-songwriter Natasha Owens exploded the expected routine on a lot of song charts recently with her “Trump Won and You Know It” anthem, which has been collecting millions of hits.

And the reason it’s so popular is because it reveals that Americans are losing their freedom, she explains.

Her song has made her popular on some charts than superstar Taylor Swift.

The Examiner noted that other songs about Donald Trump winning in 2020 “have been banned from platforms like YouTube and TikTok, labeled misinformation. Owens’s song is on YouTube, where it’s accrued more than 820,000 views in three weeks.”

The video features real news clips highlighting anomalies during the election, including accusations of ballot harvesting, problems with voting machines, and dead people voting. (Read more from “‘Trump Won’ Songwriter Sounds Alarm to Americans” HERE)

Delete Facebook, Delete Twitter, Follow Restoring Liberty and Joe Miller at gab HERE.

Poll: Americans Say Acceptance of Transgenderism Has Gone ‘Too Far’

A growing share of Americans say acceptance of transgenderism has gone “too far” and a majority reject using the “gender-neutral” pronouns “they/them,” a new Wall Street Journal-NORC poll found.

Out of 1,019 people polled between March 1-13, 43 percent say American society has gone “too far accepting people who are transgender.” A third (33 percent) say society has not gone far enough, and 23 percent say society is “about right.” The margin of error was plus or minus 4.1 percentage points at the 95 percent confidence level among all adults.

Republicans (75 percent) are far more likely to say society has gone too far in accepting transgenderism than Democrats (15 percent). Nearly half of independents (47 percent) agree with Republicans.

The share of Americans who say acceptance of transgender people has gone too far is higher than when NBC News separately polled on the topic in 2022. That poll found that 33 percent of Americans thought “we have gone too far in accepting transgender people,” compared to 26 percent in 2021, 33 percent in 2016, and 24 percent in 2015.

The survey asked respondents how they rank “identifying their pronouns, such as ‘he/him, she/her, or they them’ in email, social media communication, or conversations.” Twenty-one percent say, “very favorable,” (12 percent) or somewhat favorable (eight percent), and 37 percent say doing so is neither favorable nor unfavorable. In contrast, 42 percent say identifying their pronouns is very unfavorable (27 percent) or somewhat unfavorable (16 percent). (Read more from “Poll: Americans Say Acceptance of Transgenderism Has Gone ‘Too Far’” HERE)

Delete Facebook, Delete Twitter, Follow Restoring Liberty and Joe Miller at gab HERE.

Trump: DeSantis Would Be Working in a ‘Pizza Parlor’ Without His 2018 Endorsement

During an appearance on FNC’s “Hannity,” former President Donald Trump boasted about his endorsement of his possible 2024 Republican presidential opponent Gov. Ron DeSantis (R-FL) in the 2018 Florida gubernatorial race.

Trump endorsed DeSantis over then-Florida Agriculture Commissioner Adam Putnam in the 2018 Florida Republican gubernatorial primary, which is thought to have propelled DeSantis to the Republican Party nomination.

“I said, ‘You write out what you’d like and let me see it,’” Trump said. “He wrote it out. I thought it was terrible. I changed it, made it great, and I gave him a great endorsement. From the moment I pressed that button, he blew the guy away. The race was over.” . . .

“I got him the nomination,” he said. “By the way, he could have never gotten the nomination. He would be working in either a pizza parlor place or a law office right now. OK?” (Read more from “Trump: DeSantis Would Be Working in a ‘Pizza Parlor’ Without His 2018 Endorsement” HERE)

Photo credit: Gage Skidmore via Flickr

Delete Facebook, Delete Twitter, Follow Restoring Liberty and Joe Miller at gab HERE.