Trump Arrest Watch: Bragg Refuses to Cooperate With GOP Probe

Manhattan District Attorney Alvin Bragg formally refused to cooperate with the House Republicans’ congressional investigation into “unprecedented abuse” of authority against former President Donald Trump upon the expectation the former president would be arrested this week in connection with Bragg’s investigation, Breitbart News learned Thursday.

Bragg denied providing testimony and documenters to top House Republican leadership due to “an unprecedent inquiry into a pending local prosecution,” he replied to Republicans.

On Monday, Judiciary Committee chairman Rep. Jim Jordan (R-OH), Oversight Committee chairman Rep. James Comer (R-KY), and Administration Committee chairman Rep. Bryan Steil (R-WI) demanded Bragg comply with the committee’s request for documents and testimony in anticipation of the possible indictment. . .

“The Letter only came after Donald Trump created a false expectation that he would be arrested the next day and his lawyers reportedly urged you to intervene,” Bragg’s replied to Republicans. “Neither fact is a legitimate basis for congressional inquiry.” . . .

Bragg’s response comes as Republicans have raised concerning questions about Bragg’s investigation. (Read more from “Trump Arrest Watch: Bragg Refuses to Cooperate With GOP Probe” HERE)

Delete Facebook, Delete Twitter, Follow Restoring Liberty and Joe Miller at gab HERE.

Attorneys for J6 Defendant File Motion Accusing DOJ of Infiltrating Defense Team With FBI Informant

At least one Proud Boys member on trial over the Jan. 6 storming of the U.S. Capitol had a previously-concealed FBI informant set to appear as a witness in their case, a defense attorney said Wednesday.

Former Proud Boys national chairman Enrique Tarrio and members Ethan Nordean, Joseph Biggs, Zachary Rehl and Dominic Pezzola are all on federal trial after being accused in a June 2022 indictment of conspiring “to oppose the lawful transfer of presidential power by force.” The government revealed Wednesday that a witness scheduled to appear in the defense case Thursday had been an FBI confidential human source from April 2021 to at least January 2023, Rehl’s lawyer Carmen Hernandez said in a court filing obtained by American Greatness’ Julie Kelly.

The source had been in electronic contact with one or more of the defense’s counsel and at least one defendant over that period, participated in prayer meetings with one or more defendant’s family members, and talked with one of the defendant’s family members about replacing one of the defense counsel, the filing alleges. Rehl and his fellow defendants subsequently started preparing a motion to dismiss their indictment or hold an evidentiary hearing.

(Read more from “Attorneys for J6 Defendant File Motion Accusing DOJ of Infiltrating Defense Team With FBI Informant” HERE)

Delete Facebook, Delete Twitter, Follow Restoring Liberty and Joe Miller at gab HERE.

Fumbling His Trump Case, Alvin Bragg Exposes His Incompetence Nationwide

With the eyes of the nation fixed upon him, Manhattan DA Alvin Bragg is fumbling big-time. How incompetent is he?

Bragg had to know that prepping a felony case against ex-President Donald Trump would bring a media circus. How did he not have his ducks in a row ahead of time?

Sources indicate he’s worried about Monday’s testimony from pro-Trump lawyer Robert Costello, who may have swayed enough jurors to put the case at risk.

Was the case so weak that one witness could make it fall apart?

The DA supposedly had his star witness, former Trump lawyer and proven liar Michael Cohen, ready to counter Costello’s claims — but it seems Costello surprised him with testimony Cohen couldn’t address. (Read more from “Fumbling His Trump Case, Alvin Bragg Exposes His Incompetence Nationwide” HERE)

Delete Facebook, Delete Twitter, Follow Restoring Liberty and Joe Miller at gab HERE.

Does This 2018 Letter ‘Destroy’ Alvin Bragg’s Case Against Trump?

A 2018 letter has surfaced that has the potential to “destroy” Manhattan District Attorney Alvin Bragg’s case against former President Donald Trump’s alleged involvement in a hush money payment scheme.

The letter to the Federal Election Commission indicates that Michael Cohen “used his own personal funds to facilitate a payment of $130,000” to porn star Stormy Daniels.

“Neither the Trump Organization nor the Trump campaign was a party to the transaction with Ms. Clifford, and neither reimbursed Mr. Cohen for the payment directly or indirectly,” Cohen’s lawyer Stephen Ryan wrote in the Feb. 8, 2018 letter.

(Read more from “Does This 2018 Letter ‘Destroy’ Alvin Bragg’s Case Against Trump?” HERE)

Photo credit: Gage Skidmore via Flickr

Delete Facebook, Delete Twitter, Follow Restoring Liberty and Joe Miller at gab HERE.

Pentagon Has ‘Multiple Options’ Ready if Iran Builds Nuclear Bomb, Top US General Says

The Pentagon has developed multiple military options ready for President Biden if, or when, Iran begins to build nuclear weapons, America’s top general told Congress Thursday.

The comments from Gen. Mark A. Milley, chairman of the Joint Chiefs of Staff, underscored the gravity of the situation with respect to Iran‘s nuclear program, which is racing forward after the Biden administration failed to revive the 2015 deal with Tehran designed to limit that program. Since the diplomatic push was largely abandoned last fall, Tehran has made stunning strides with its nuclear efforts and analysts say the regime is now just months away from producing a bomb, if it chooses.

“Iran could produce fissile material for a nuclear weapon in less than two weeks and it would only take several more months to produce an actual nuclear weapon,” Gen. Milley told the House Appropriations subcommittee on defense Thursday morning. “But the United States remains committed, as a matter of policy, that Iran will not have a fielded nuclear weapon.”

“We, the United States military, have developed multiple options for our national leadership to consider if or when Iran ever decides to develop an actual nuclear weapon,” Gen. Milley said.

Indeed, U.S. officials have said that Iran can now produce enough enriched uranium for a bomb within about 12 days. Enrichment of about 90% is needed to produce nuclear weapons. United Nations inspectors earlier this month reported that uranium enriched up to 83.7% was discovered at Iran‘s underground Fordo nuclear site. (Read more from “Pentagon Has ‘Multiple Options’ Ready if Iran Builds Nuclear Bomb, Top US General Says” HERE)

Delete Facebook, Delete Twitter, Follow Restoring Liberty and Joe Miller at gab HERE.

Donald Trump Hits Back at Ron DeSantis: ‘Take a Look at His Polls, Which Are Crashing’; Trump Has a #1 Hit on the Billboard Charts

By Breitbart. Former President Donald Trump shot back at Gov. Ron DeSantis (R) on Thursday by pointing to polling numbers after the governor recently criticized him.

“Ron DeSanctimonious is running—without running! … But he should take a look at his Polls, which are crashing like few people have seen before,” Trump said. “That’s because he’s merely an average REPUBLICAN Governor who has great Public Relations, far better than deserved.”

A Monmouth University poll released Tuesday revealed that 41 percent of GOP voters want Trump to win the GOP nomination, putting him 14 points above DeSantis’s 27 percent. Additional recent polling has also shown Trump trouncing DeSantis in a hypothetical matchup.

Trump continued to attack “DeSanctimonious” in a second Truth Social post. Referencing DeSantis’s interview with Piers Morgan in which he decided to engage with the former president, Trump said the interview was a desperate attempt to “rescue his failing Campaign.” DeSantis has not yet announced a GOP primary bid, though his campaign launch appears likely. Trump said:

While I am fighting against Radical Left Lunatics, Persecutors, and unfair Prosecutors who want to destroy us all, Ron DeSanctimonious is not working for the people of Florida as he should be, he is too busy chatting with a Ratings Challenged TV Host from England, desperately trying to rescue his failing Campaign—But it’s my fault, I put him there.

(Read more from “Donald Trump Hits Back at Ron DeSantis: ‘Take a Look at His Polls, Which Are Crashing’” HERE)

____________________________________________________

Donald Trump Has a #1 Hit on the Billboard Charts

By Townhall. Amid Manhattan District Attorney Alvin Bragg’s case against former President Donald Trump, the 45th president is making news in an entirely different arena: music.

Trump’s song “Justice for All” with the J6 Prison Choir entered Billboard’s Digital Song Sales chart at #1 this week, beating out “Flowers” by Miley Cyrus, “Last Night” by Morgan Wallen, and Lady Gaga’s “Hold My Hand” from Top Gun: Maverick.

According to Billboard, Donald Trump and the J6 Prison Choir’s recording “sold 33,000 downloads March 10-16,” putting it at the top of the chart. More than one-third of those sales (39 percent), Billboard noted, “occurred March 11, when its official video premiered on online video sharing platform Rumble.” (Read more from “Donald Trump Has a #1 Hit on the Billboard Charts” HERE)

Delete Facebook, Delete Twitter, Follow Restoring Liberty and Joe Miller at gab HERE.

Trump Grand Jury Hearing Canceled Today, Delaying Possible Indictment

The Manhattan grand jury hearing evidence against former President Donald Trump won’t reconvene Wednesday as scheduled, court officials told The Post.

The afternoon session was unexpectedly canceled by Manhattan District Attorney Alvin Bragg, the sources said.

Members of the panel were told to stay home and be on standby for Thursday, a law enforcement source said.

It’s unclear what prompted the move, which forestalls a potentially unprecedented indictment of the 45th president in connection with the payment of $130,000 to porn star Stormy Daniels.

The October 2016 cash transfer was admittedly arranged by former Trump lawyer Michael Cohen to cover up Daniels’ alleged 2006 affair with Trump, who’s denied cheating on his wife Melania Trump with her. (Read more from “Trump Grand Jury Hearing Canceled Today, Delaying Possible Indictment” HERE)

Delete Facebook, Delete Twitter, Follow Restoring Liberty and Joe Miller at gab HERE.

Fauci Filmed Laughing off Lab-Leak Theory, Wishing He’d Pushed Mask Mandates Sooner

Dr. Anthony Fauci was shown laughing off the widely accepted lab-leak theory as “molecularly impossible” in a new documentary — while also saying he would’ve implemented quarantines and mask mandates sooner.

The then-White House adviser was followed by PBS throughout 2021 and 2022 as he became a polarizing figure while leading President Biden’s response to the pandemic.

In it, he railed against Sen. Rand Paul (R-Ky.) “insidiously” suggesting in Congress in July 2021 that his National Institutes of Health had funded gain-of-function research at the lab in Wuhan where COVID first emerged.

Fauci confirmed that the “number of experiments that needed to be done on viruses” include “doing something under certain circumstances that make a pathogen more transmissible or more pathogenic.”

“Which some people refer to as ‘gain of function,’” he said with a look of disgust at the term he has always denied. (Read more from “Fauci Filmed Laughing off Lab-Leak Theory, Wishing He’d Pushed Mask Mandates Sooner” HERE)

Delete Facebook, Delete Twitter, Follow Restoring Liberty and Joe Miller at gab HERE.

Pentagon Doctors Claim 7-Year-Olds Can Make Decisions to Be Injected With Hormones, Puberty Suppressants

Health providers at U.S. military bases, some of whom are involved in treating military-connected minors, blasted the idea of waiting before injecting kids diagnosed with gender dysphoria with puberty blockers and hormones.

The DoD providers said in the March edition of the American Journal of Public Health that the only pathway for children of military members who present with gender dysphoria symptoms is to immediately move towards “gender-affirming health care, such as puberty suppression and affirming hormones.”

The doctors said that on the basis of “human rights,” “youths… have an inherent ability and right to consent to gender-affirming therapy.”

They went so far as to claim 7-year-olds can make their own medical decisions.

The authors – David A. Klein, Thomas Baxter, Noelle S. Larson as well as clinical psychologist, Natasha A. Schvey, PhD – demanded the military train all of its providers on their ideas on gender medical interventions for minors, despite acknowledging that 53% of military-affiliated physicians in the Department of Defense health system indicated they would refuse to prescribe hormones regardless of any training. (Read more from “Pentagon Doctors Claim 7-Year-Olds Can Make Decisions to Be Injected With Hormones, Puberty Suppressants” HERE)

Delete Facebook, Delete Twitter, Follow Restoring Liberty and Joe Miller at gab HERE.

Ex-CDC Chief Warns of Coming ‘Great Pandemic,’ Worse Than COVID

The former chief of America’s Centers for Disease Control says the next pandemic to hit the world will be the “great pandemic,” and it will be “brutal.” And it will come from gain-of-function research. . .

“I do believe the next pandemic, and we’re going to have another pandemic and I think it’s going to be the great pandemic, I consider COVID a minor pandemic, the great pandemic’s going to come,” he said.

“And normally, it would come from spillover…bird flu that learns how to transmit to humans and then go to human-to-human. But I think the species barriers are very real. But it’s much more probable that it will happen because of gain-of-function research in a laboratory and then escape and then we’re going to have a pandemic…which will be much more brutal to the world than COVID was.”

The COVID-19 pandemic actually is blamed for the deaths of some seven million around the globe, more than one million inside the United States, and uncounted trillions of dollars in damage to America’s and other economies.

Experts now consider it likely that it came from a Wuhan, China, lab that was working on gain-of-function research projects with funding from the United States, including grants that went through the federal offices of Anthony Fauci, Joe Biden’s chief COVID adviser. (Read more from “Ex-CDC Chief Warns of Coming ‘Great Pandemic,’ Worse Than COVID” HERE)

Delete Facebook, Delete Twitter, Follow Restoring Liberty and Joe Miller at gab HERE.