President Barack Obama poked fun at Texas Sen. Ted Cruz’s Canadian birth during a state dinner for Canadian Prime Minister Justin Trudeau on Thursday evening . . .
“We see this in our current presidential campaign,” Obama said. “After all, where else could a boy born in Calgary grow up to run for president of the United States?”
Cruz’s Canadian birth has been a target of his GOP rival Donald Trump, who questioned Cruz’s eligibility to serve as president. (Read more from “Kenyan Obama Pokes Fun at Canadian Cruz” HERE)
00Joe Millerhttps://joemiller.us/wp-content/uploads/logotext.pngJoe Miller2016-03-12 00:51:572016-04-11 10:51:37Watch: Kenyan Obama Pokes Fun at Canadian Cruz
Actor James Woods is skeptical that President Obama will call the persecution of Christians in the Middle East genocide.
In a tweet posted on March 10, Woods wrote the following: “#Obama is more likely to walk on water than he is to acknowledge the genocide against Christians.”
The State Department and White House have not labeled atrocities against Christians in the Middle East genocide, but are facing a congressionally mandated March 17 deadline to make a decision.
Woods also linked to a Fox News story, which detailed the release of a new report by Middle Eastern Christian leaders, human rights advocates from the Knights of Columbus, and the group In Defense of Christians (IDC) . . .
ISIS is committing genocide — the “crime of crimes” — against Christians and other religious groups in Syria, Iraq and Libya. It is time for the United States to join the rest of the world by naming it and by taking action against it as required by law. ISIS’ activities are well known.
(Read more from “Actor James Woods: ‘Obama Is More Likely to Walk on Water Than He Is to Acknowledge the Genocide Against Christians'” HERE)
00kathleenhttps://joemiller.us/wp-content/uploads/logotext.pngkathleen2016-03-12 00:45:352016-04-11 10:51:38Actor James Woods: ‘Obama Is More Likely to Walk on Water Than He Is to Acknowledge the Genocide Against Christians’
President Obama’s latest priority as he winds down his final months in the White House is solving America’s “diaper divide” using technology.
The White House is “getting creative” to expand diaper access to low-income Americans and close the “diaper divide” by partnering with online retailers, diaper manufacturers, and non-profit organizations, Cecilia Munoz, the director of Obama’s Domestic Policy Council, said Thursday.
Munoz outlined the latest initiative in a post on the White House blog, which also implicitly scolded the Republican-led Congress for criticizing Obama’s proposed 2017 budget. The president’s budget for the next fiscal year demands $10 million to test ways to get diapers to families in need and analyze the resulting health improvements . . .
According to the Associated Press, the administration is working with the e-commerce startup Jet, which sells and ships diapers, and First Quality, a company that produces Cuties diapers, to allow non-profits to purchase diapers at a lower cost. The participating groups will then allow the families they serve to buy the diapers. (Read more from “Obama Turns His Attention to Diapers” HERE)
Mike Ditka, a former NFL player and coach of the Chicago Bears, is being replaced on ESPN’s Sunday NFL Countdown supposedly for remarks he made on air recently about President Obama. It was reported by the Big Lead that he will be replaced by Matt Hasselbeck.
Ditka has worked for the network since 2004 after previously working for CBS and NBC. The former Super Bowl champion coach will have a new but unspecified emeritus-type role at the network in the future, says a source.
Matt Hasselbeck spent the previous three football seasons with the Indianapolis Colts. In 2005, he led the Seattle Seahawks to the Super Bowl. Since 2008 he has worked as a studio analyst for the ESPN. He will also appear on Monday Night Countdown and is expected to contribute to other ESPN shows and platforms.
A few days ago, Ditka stated that he believes the president is a great guy to play golf with, but that, “He’s not a leader. This country needs leadership. It needs direction. It needs somebody that steps up front.” Furthermore, “We need somebody like Ronald Reagan. Everyone once in a while you’re gonna get punched in the chops but you keep going forward. There’s all there is to it.”
Ditka once described himself as ‘ultra-ultra conservative’ and admitted that he will most probably support Donald Trump in the next election. (Read more from “Look What Just Happened to Legendary Coach Mike Ditka Right After Coming out Against Obama” HERE)
00Joe Millerhttps://joemiller.us/wp-content/uploads/logotext.pngJoe Miller2016-03-10 00:57:312016-04-11 10:51:45Look What Just Happened to Legendary Coach Mike Ditka Right After Coming out Against Obama; and Here’s Who He Supports for POTUS
President Barack Obama’s decision to skip Nancy Reagan’s funeral in California on Friday in favor of attending the South by Southwest (SXSW) conference in Texas is not the first time Obama has insulted the former First Lady.
On Nov. 7, 2008, at his very first press conference after winning the election, President-elect Obama cracked a nasty joke at Nancy Reagan’s expense, referring to stories that she consulted an astrologer in the White House.
Obama was answering a question from a journalist who had asked him whether he had spoken to any of his predecessors. Obama’s flippant, contemptuous response is recorded in the transcript of the event:
QUESTION: Thank you for asking. Here’s my question. I’m wondering what you’re doing to get ready. Have you spoke to any living ex-presidents, what books you might be reading?…
OBAMA: … In terms of speaking to former presidents, I have spoken to all of them that are living. Obviously, President Clinton — I didn’t want to get into a Nancy Reagan thing about, you know, doing any seances.
(Read more from “FLASHBACK: Obama Insulted Nancy Reagan on Day One” HERE)
00Joe Millerhttps://joemiller.us/wp-content/uploads/logotext.pngJoe Miller2016-03-09 00:26:052016-04-11 10:51:48FLASHBACK: Obama Insulted Nancy Reagan on Day One
By B. Christopher Agee. According to South Carolina Republican Sen. Tim Scott, Barack Obama’s disastrous foreign policy platform is being punctuated with an act that could be especially dangerous for American citizens.
In an effort to keep a campaign promise, Obama recently confirmed his plans to shutter the Guantanamo Bay detention center in Cuba, which has housed terror suspects in the years since 9/11.
Instead of detaining suspects in that remote location, Scott explained that the current administration is planning to move these enemy fighters to facilities within the U.S.
“The president’s foreign policy has been an absolute failure,” he said, “and his willingness to close Guantanamo Bay and send the world’s worst enemy combatants to a location near some of us is simply the icing on a disastrous cake.”
His warning was also a call to action, specifically for voters to ensure Hillary Clinton does not become Obama’s successor . . .
Detailing what he believes are Obama’s failures in nations across the Middle East and beyond, he concluded that the situation would only be made worse by bringing our enemies into our nation. (Read more from “Obama Is Planning Something Sinister, and It Could Be His Most Dangerous Policy to Date” HERE)
_______________________________
Will Cuba Take Over Guantanamo Bay? Military Lawmakers Claim Obama Will Give Base To Castro-Led Regime
By Christopher Harress. The top military lawmaker in the House of Representatives is calling for assurances from President Barack Obama that Guantanamo Bay won’t be handed over to Cuba as part of a normalization package between the U.S. and the Raul Castro-led country. Rep. Mac Thornberry R-Texas, chairmen of the House Armed Services Committee, said Obama could make the announcement during a visit to the country later this month.
Thornberry sent letters dated Feb. 29 to Defense Secretary Ashton Carter, Secretary of State John Kerry and National Security Adviser Susan Rice, expressing concern “the administration may be pursuing secret negotiations over the future of Naval Station Guantanamo Bay in Cuba as it has acknowledged it did in the pursuit of normalized relations with Havana,” the Hill reported Wednesday. “It provides an ideal location from which to service, stage, and project U.S. military forces, secure the air and maritime approaches to the United States, undertake counternarcotics efforts and provide disaster relief.”
It was unclear from Thornberry’s letter if his concerns about Cuba taking over the prison included the 91 prisoners remaining at the base. The future of those still at the controversial prison, some of whom have been there since the detention facility opened in 2002, has been a point of contention between the Republicans and Democrats since Obama announced he would close it on his third day in office in January 2009. (Read more from “Will Cuba Take Over Guantanamo Bay? Military Lawmakers Claim Obama Will Give Base to Castro-Led Regime” HERE)
https://joemiller.us/wp-content/uploads/logotext.png00Joe Millerhttps://joemiller.us/wp-content/uploads/logotext.pngJoe Miller2016-03-04 00:18:412016-04-11 10:51:57Obama Is Planning Something Sinister, and It Could Be His Most Dangerous Policy to Date
Milwaukee County Sheriff David A. Clarke Jr. said he believes President Barack Obama has damaged race relations in the United States and that he looks forward to when “we can finally turn the page on the Obama reign of terror” and heal some of the divisions Obama has created during his presidency.
“It’s been a very destructive period of time for the country as a whole and I’ll be glad when we can finally turn the page on the Obama reign of terror, as I call it, and we can go back to start healing some of this divide between the classes, between the races, between the sexes and some of these other demographics,” Clarke told CNSNews.com on Thursday at the Conservative Political Action Conference (CPAC) at National Harbor, Maryland.
CNSNews.com asked Clarke about the notion that as the first African American president, Obama would improve race relations in the United States, whether that had happened, and what the next president could do to bring Americans together.
“He never had any intention of bringing people together,” Clarke said. “He had the opportunity to do that.”
“I think a lot of people, including me, were hopeful that he would take the gains that we’ve made – because race relations will never be perfect, alright?” Clarke said. “But we’ve made great strides in bridging that divide, in bridging that gap and he came along and deconstructed the bridge that existed there because that’s part of his shtick , all right, to strike up animosity, you know.” (Read more from “Sheriff Clarke: Obama’s ‘Reign of Terror’ Has Divided the American People” HERE)
00Joe Millerhttps://joemiller.us/wp-content/uploads/logotext.pngJoe Miller2016-03-04 00:09:462016-04-11 10:51:58Sheriff Clarke: Obama’s ‘Reign of Terror’ Has Divided the American People [+video]
Saudi Arabia’s drifting dunes flow and ebb over 268 million acres of crude-filled desert, making it the oil-richest nation in the world.
America, once the richest nation in the world partly because of its own gigantic domestic oil reserves that flowed like our own rivers and lakes, is on its way to second-class status as a world power because the powers that be are choking off our new oil reserves, and letting the dollar-denominated debt flow instead.
At the core of this entire shift in power is a major change in players and ideologies leading up to our 21st century. And whether or not you think oil is the perfect fuel until a replacement can be found, or you want to see its obsolesce because of climate change, one thing is clear – An America that was once an oil leader has gone blind on oil.
Not to go all 7th grade history lesson on you, but remember that following World War II and under the tutelage of Presidents Franklin Roosevelt and Harry Truman, Saudi Arabia clearly fell under influences of the United States. We exchanged state-of-the-art military technology and protection for oil security.
However, in a very few short years the smooth political relationship between Riyadh and Washington was beginning to frazzle. In 1965 OPEC – which was founded in Iraq, by the way, and whose headquarters since 1965 has been tucked safely away from the Middle East in Vienna (what does that tell you about what they knew was coming?) – believed it was giving away its non-renewable resource for pennies on the dollar. (Read more from “Obama and Clinton Reject a Future With American Oil” HERE)
https://joemiller.us/wp-content/uploads/logotext.png00Joe Millerhttps://joemiller.us/wp-content/uploads/logotext.pngJoe Miller2016-03-03 00:12:302016-04-11 10:52:01Obama and Clinton Reject a Future With American Oil
One of the few interesting items in the New York Times’ whitewash of Hillary and Obama’s illegal Libyan war is the confirmation of weapons shipments.
Obama ultimately took her side, according to the administration officials who described the debate. After he signed a secret document called a presidential finding, approving a covert operation, a list of approved weaponry was drawn up. The shipments arranged by the United States and other Western countries generally arrived through the port of Benghazi and airports in eastern Libya, a Libyan rebel commander said.
“Humvees, counterbattery radar, TOW missiles was the highest end we talked about,” one State Department official recalled. “We were definitely giving them lethal assistance. We’d crossed that line.”
The story blames the problem on Qatar aiding Jihadists and Obama’s unwillingness to defy the terror oil state. But the claim that we had to arm terrorists to fight Qatar’s arming of terrorists doesn’t hold up too well. Furthermore we already know that US forces were told to turn a blind eye to Qatar’s weapons shipments. We could have blocked them instead.
The story mentions a competition between Qatar and the UAE over arming the locals, but fails to clarify that Qatar was arming straight Jihadists, while the UAE had taken an anti-Islamist line.
It also fails to clarify that Qatar was backing the Muslim Brotherhood. Just like Hillary and Obama. (Read more from “CONFIRMED: Obama Sent Weapons to Muslim Terrorists in Benghazi” HERE)
https://joemiller.us/wp-content/uploads/6417811811_f247ac4a56_o-1.jpg26983500Joe Millerhttps://joemiller.us/wp-content/uploads/logotext.pngJoe Miller2016-02-29 23:24:122016-04-11 10:52:06CONFIRMED: Obama Sent Weapons to Muslim Terrorists in Benghazi
President Obama “can try” to go around Congress in his attempt to close the detention center at Guantanamo Bay Cuba, House Speaker Paul Ryan told news conference on Wednesday. “He has no authority to do so,” Ryan added.
Ryan reminded reporters that Congress voted overwhelmingly for the National Defense Authorization Act, which contains a provision saying the president may not move Guantanamo inmates to U.S. soil.
“We are making legal preparations if the president tries to break the law,” Ryan said. “And what boggles my mind, is that the president is contemplating directing the military to knowingly break the law.
“Our law is really clear, and by the way, Democrats wrote this law when they were in the majority, when they ran Congress, which is, these detainees cannnot come to American soil.
“So if the president proceeds with knowingly breaking the law and asking the military to break the law, he will be met with fierce bipartisan oppostion here in Congress, and we’re taking all legal preparations necessary to meet with that resistance. (Read more from “Speaker Ryan: ‘We Are Making Legal Preparations If the President Tries to Break the Law'” HERE)
https://joemiller.us/wp-content/uploads/8566890023_5a6e7404d5_o.jpg31684752Joe Millerhttps://joemiller.us/wp-content/uploads/logotext.pngJoe Miller2016-02-24 20:36:442016-04-11 10:52:17Speaker Ryan: ‘We Are Making Legal Preparations If the President Tries to Break the Law’ [+video]