Posts

Child Predator Cults Tied To 450 People In Growing FBI Crackdown

FBI investigations of a heinous online child predator network have expanded to target more than 450 people, the bureau said on Tuesday.

Officials continue to crack down on groups going by names such as “764” that lure children into violent online communities and induce them toward self-harm or sexual acts, FBI Dallas Special Agent in Charge Joe Rothrock said in a statement warning parents and schoolteachers. Authorities have traced similar groups’ beginnings to at least 2019, announcing more than 350 subjects of investigations by late last year.

“Their members often connect with minors on popular online gaming and social media platforms, build their trust by posing as friends, and then coerce them into harming themselves or others,” Rothrock said of the predators.

The growing federal crackdown on 764-style networks spans multiple presidencies and now involves all 56 FBI field offices, according to authorities. The Trump administration has increasingly described them with the new label “Nihilistic Violent Extremists,” criminals who seek to cause harm “primarily from a hatred of society at large and a desire to bring about its collapse by sowing indiscriminate chaos, destruction, and social instability.”

Groups fitting that description also promote violence beyond sexual exploitation, including school shootings and political assassinations, and embrace Satanic or Nazi symbolism, Daily Caller News Foundation reporting shows. (Read more from “Child Predator Cults Tied To 450 People In Growing FBI Crackdown” HERE)

Photo credit: Flickr

Kash Patel Says FBI Lied to Obtain Warrants Used to Illegally Spy on Trump’s 2016 Presidential Campaign

FBI Director Kash Patel says the FBI lied to obtain surveillance warrants that were used to illegally spy on Donald Trump during his 2016 presidential campaign and his first term in office.

“It took me two years of my life to prove the following: that a political party in the United States of America, in the 21st century, would go overseas and hire some bogus intelligence asset to manufacture fraudulent, fake, unverified information,” Patel told Sean Hannity during Tuesday’s episode of Hang Out with Sean Hannity.

From there, the political party would then “funnel that to, not just the intelligence community, but the Federal Bureau of Investigation, and then take those packaged lies that they had paid for with campaign finance funds and go into a secret surveillance court,” Patel continued, “and illegally spy on your opponent to be the next President of the United States.

“That took two years of my life,” Patel reiterated. “And what did we find out? The FISA court themselves came back and said these warrants were illegal, that the FBI did not provide evidence of exculpatory evidence and innocence, and that the FBI essentially lied in those applications.”

The FBI director went on to say that this was merely “step one,” adding, “I knew it didn’t stop there.” (Read more from “Kash Patel Says FBI Lied to Obtain Warrants Used to Illegally Spy on Trump’s 2016 Presidential Campaign” HERE)

Department of Justice Pushing Separate Comey Probe for Classified Leaks

The Department of Justice (DOJ) is reportedly pursuing a separate probe into allegations that former FBI Director James Comey leaked classified information.

“Federal prosecutors in the Eastern District of Virginia office that failed in its first criminal case against Comey last year for alleged false statements to Congress, have in recent weeks revived their separate, but interrelated, pursuit of Comey,” reported Bloomberg Law.

“The investigation is tied to his dissemination of documents to Columbia University Law Professor Daniel Richman, the individuals added,” as reported by the outlet. “If successful, it would be the Trump DOJ’s third time indicting Comey since last fall.”

Two anonymous sources close to the matter said that acting Attorney General Todd Blanche has been holding active meetings on the case, though it has not yet been decided if the DOJ will present an indictment of Comey to the grand jury in Eastern Virginia.

The report of a pending third indictment against Comey comes after the Department of Justice hit him with a two-count indictment stemming from a social media post he made in 2025 that featured an arranged set of seashells on a North Carolina beach, which read, “86 47” — 86 possibly meaning “eliminate” and 47 potentially meaning President Donald Trump. While the phrase “86” does not inherently mean violence — it allegedly originated as a restaurant term — people immediately criticized the post for tangentially implying violence, and Comey deleted the post as a result. (Read more from “Department of Justice Pushing Separate Comey Probe for Classified Leaks” HERE)

Joe Kent Says FBI Stopped Him From Looking At Possible Iran Link To Would-Be Trump Assassin

Former Director of the National Counterterrorism Center Joe Kent said Friday that the FBI stopped him from investigating the possibility that the attempt on President Donald Trump’s life in Butler, Pa. was linked to Iran.

Kent said the Bureau concluded would-be-assassin Thomas Matthew Crooks, 20, acted alone without adequately probing whether the Butler attempt was connected to an Iran-linked Trump assassination plot foiled the day before — and he also said the Bureau stopped his own investigation into the matter. The former Trump administration official — who on March 17 abruptly resigned from his post over the Iran war — made the allegation during his Thursday interview with “The Young Turks” host Cenk Uygur.

“Initially, we were just told, ‘Hey, Crooks, lone gunman, he was killed.’ And then Crooks was kind of an enigma, and we just didn’t hear much more about him, like there was literally nothing about the guy,” Kent told Uygur regarding the little-known 20-year-old gunman, whom a Secret Service sniper killed immediately after Crooks fired shots at Trump.

“Two days prior to Crooks taking the shot in Butler, there was a guy named Asif Merchant who was hired by the Iranians to come here and assassinate President Trump in retaliation for killing Qasem Soleimani,” Kent said. “When Merchant came over here, obviously … the FBI, was all over him.”

Authorities arrested Merchant, who admitted to being an agent of Iran’s Islamic Revolutionary Guard Corps, on July 12, 2024, just one day before Crooks attempted to kill Trump. A federal grand jury convicted Merchant on March 6. (Read more from “Joe Kent Says FBI Stopped Him From Looking At Possible Iran Link To Would-Be Trump Assassin” HERE)

WATCH: Trump Calls USA Hockey Team, Invites Them to SOTU After Winning Gold

President Donald Trump called the U.S. men’s hockey team, and FBI Director Kash Patel joined them in the locker room to celebrate their win over Canada on Sunday.

About an hour after the team won their first Olympic gold medal since 1980, Coach Mike Sullivan announced that Trump spoke via FaceTime with the athletes.

“The players just had the President on, I don’t know what it was, what do you call it, FaceTime, whatever, in the locker room,” he said, according to USA Today. “He just spoke to the group, expressing how proud he was of the group and congratulating everybody on the win.”

Clinching the medal “was an inspiration to our country,” he continued. “I can’t tell you how many texts I’ve received over the last day or so about watch parties at 8 o’clock in the morning. I think from a viewership standpoint, the United States, there were a lot of people paying attention, the President included.”

In a video captured in the locker room, Patel is holding up his phone while Trump can be heard saying, “You were all unbelievable.”

(Read more from “WATCH: Trump Calls USA Hockey Team, Invites Them to SOTU After Winning Gold” HERE)

Unsealed Affidavit Reveals Basis For FBI’s Fulton County Election Office Search

The affidavit supporting an FBI search of Fulton County’s election offices was unsealed on Tuesday.

U.S. District Judge J.P. Boulee, a Trump appointee, ordered the unsealing of documents pertaining to the government’s seizure of ballots and other materials related to the 2020 election in January.

Some allegations of impropriety relating to the voting process in 2020 “have been disproven while some of those allegations have been substantiated, including through admissions by Fulton County,” FBI Special Agent Hugh Raymond Evans wrote in an affidavit.

“This warrant application is part of an FBI criminal investigation into whether any of the improprieties were intentional acts that violated federal criminal laws,” Evans wrote.

The investigation stems from former Trump campaign lawyer Kurt Olsen’s referral, according to the affidavit. Olsen joined the administration in October. (Read more from “Unsealed Affidavit Reveals Basis For FBI’s Fulton County Election Office Search” HERE)

Dan Bongino Reveals What Triggered Viral Post About Being ‘Shocked’ To His ‘Core’ At FBI

Former FBI Deputy Director Dan Bongino recounted on “The Vince Show” Monday reading documents that led him to make a viral July 2025 X post about being “shocked” to his “core.”

Bongino wrote in the post, which garnered 20.5 million views, that he would “never be the same” following the revelations in the documents. He told host Vince Coglianese, who is also the Daily Caller’s editorial director and host of “The Vince Coglianese Show,” that he was reading Crossfire Hurricane documents on a Friday night.

“It was basically about Crossfire. I was just reading some stuff about Crossfire,” Bongino said. “And … I was blown away … I lived in this kind of tiny apartment in D.C., … And I’m sitting there and I’m thinking to myself, ‘I couldn’t believe it happened here.’ You know, Vince, like having been a Secret Service agent, a police officer, and I hadn’t been in the FBI role that long, but it had been a few months.”

“I just thought, gosh, these guardrails just broke down because of people. People are guardrails, not robots … And I was just stunned at how many people just let this — just the incredibly poor decision-making,” he added. “It blew my mind … I got up the next day and I just fired that out … I was really shaken by the whole thing, how these guardrails broke down so quickly. It was astonishing. And I was — oh boy. Even now talking about it, I just remember that feeling. Like, oh my gosh, did this really happen? Yeah, that’s what that was about.”

Crossfire Hurricane was the FBI’s counterintelligence investigation into President Donald Trump’s 2016 campaign regarding allegations of Russian collusion. (Read more from “Dan Bongino Reveals What Triggered Viral Post About Being ‘Shocked’ To His ‘Core’ At FBI” HERE)

Photo credit: Gage Skidmore via Flickr

Kash Patel: Minnesota Fraud Scheme a ‘Top FBI Priority’

By Breitbart. FBI Director Kash Patel recognized the ongoing fraud scandal unfolding in Minnesota involving childcare centers, adding that it has been part of a lengthy investigation and will remain a top priority.

As Breitbart News reported, a video from YouTube journalist Nick Shirley went viral over the weekend after he confronted an employee at an alleged learning center in Minnesota that was receiving millions in aid despite showing no signs of operational activity.

In a post on X, Kash Patel said the FBI has been investigating the situation.

“The FBI is aware of recent social media reports in Minnesota. However, even before the public conversation escalated online, the FBI had surged personnel and investigative resources to Minnesota to dismantle large-scale fraud schemes exploiting federal programs. Fraud that steals from taxpayers and robs vulnerable children will remain a top FBI priority in Minnesota and nationwide,” he said.

Patel then noted that the FBI “dismantled a $250 million fraud scheme that stole federal food aid meant for vulnerable children during COVID.”

(Read more from “Kash Patel: Minnesota Fraud Scheme a ‘Top FBI Priority’” HERE)

_______________________________________________________

YouTuber Nick Shirley Exposes Alleged Somali Daycare Center Which Reportedly Reaped $4,000,000 From Taxpayers

By Daily Caller. YouTuber Nick Shirley posted video Friday showing multiple purported Somali-run day care centers in Minnesota, including one which reportedly received $4 million in taxpayer funds, which did not immediately appear to have any children there.

FBI Director Kash Patel announced the FBI would surge additional agents to Minnesota to investigate allegations of fraud raised on social media, including by Shirley. Shirley, for example, posted a photo of one purported day care center, which displayed a banner identifying it as “The Greater Learing [sic] Center.”

“We uncovered over $110,000,000 in ONE day,” Shirley claimed in a viral X post Friday. “Like it and share it around like wildfire! [It’s] time to hold these corrupt politicians and fraudsters accountable!”

The accompanying 42-minute video shows Shirley attempting to visit multiple centers that reportedly received state funds, in many cases not finding children. Likewise, KSTP reported that the Quality Learing Center had 95 citations for violations from one Minnesota agency from 2019 to 2023.

Assistant United States Attorney Joe Thompson suggested Dec. 18 the amount of suspected fraud in Minnesota’s Medicaid program had reached over $9 billion. (Read more from “YouTuber Nick Shirley Exposes Alleged Somali Daycare Center Which Reportedly Reaped $4,000,000 From Taxpayers” HERE)

Photo credit: Gage Skidmore via Flickr

Kash Patel Confirms FBI’s J. Edgar Hoover Building to Be Shut Down ‘Permanently’

Federal Bureau of Investigation (FBI) Director Kash Patel confirmed that the agency will be shutting down the J. Edgar Hoover Building in Washington, DC, “permanently.”

In a post on X, Patel explained that initially, there had been a plan to build a “new headquarters that wouldn’t open until 2035” for almost $5 billion. Patel added that the plan was “scrapped” and the agency “selected the already-existing Reagan Building, saving billions.”

“After more than 20 years of failed attempts, we finalized a plan to permanently close the FBI’s Hoover headquarters and move the workforce into a safe, modern facility,” Patel said. “Working directly with President Trump and Congress, we accomplished what no one else could.”

Patel’s post continued in part:

When we arrived, taxpayers were about to be on the hook for nearly $5 billion for a new headquarters that wouldn’t open until 2035. We scrapped that plan. Instead, we selected the already-existing Reagan Building, saving billions and allowing the transition to begin immediately with required safety and infrastructure upgrades already underway. Once complete, most of the HQ FBI workforce will move in, and the rest are continuing in our ongoing push to put more manpower in the field, where they will remain.

(Read more from “Kash Patel Confirms FBI’s J. Edgar Hoover Building to Be Shut Down ‘Permanently’” HERE)

Photo credit: Flickr

FBI Agent Steve Friend, Who Blew Whistle on Jan. 6 Investigation, Is Fired From Agency After Veiled Threat to Director Kash Patel

A former FBI agent who was suspended under the Biden administration and was reinstated under President Trump to much fanfare has been ousted again, The Post has learned.

FBI whistleblower Steve Friend issued what was deemed to be a threat against Director Kash Patel on a podcast hosted by ex-FBI agent Kyle Seraphin last week and that outburst helped cost him his job on Saturday, bureau insiders told the Post.

Friend gained fame for claiming he was wrongly placed on leave by ex-FBI Director Chris Wray for exposing problems with the Jan. 6 investigation that saw roughly 1,600 defendants prosecuted for the 2021 attack on the Capitol. He went on to become an author, media commentator — and onetime ally of Patel.

Suspended in August 2022 and having resigned in February 2023, Friend returned to the FBI’s payroll on Oct. 10. However, he hadn’t been performing duties at the FBI in Jacksonville, as he had not yet been cleared for a background check, an issue that can arise in whistleblower cases.

While pedaling a conspiracy theory that Patel falsely arrested alleged DC pipe bomber Brian Cole Jr. as part of an elaborate “cover up,” Friend made disturbing remarks about bringing “God’s wrath” to punish him. (Read more from “FBI Agent Steve Friend, Who Blew Whistle on Jan. 6 Investigation, Is Fired From Agency After Veiled Threat to Director Kash Patel” HERE)