Posts

Trump Says His FBI Found Nothing ‘Abnormal’ When Investigating Assassination Attempt

President Donald Trump told reporters Tuesday that his FBI had concluded its investigation into Thomas Crooks and found nothing “abnormal” more than a year after the assassination attempt on his life.

While Trump’s FBI said there was no “there there” while investigating the assassination attempt in March, the president told Fox News that he was having a hard time believing the official narrative surrounding the July 13 rally in Butler, Pennsylvania. Ten days out from the anniversary of the assassination attempt, Trump told the Daily Caller that he was “very satisfied” with what his administration turned up.

A year after the assassination attempt, details on tragedy and 20-year-old Thomas Crooks remain limited.

“What an interesting world that we know more about two people at a Coldplay concert just hours after that viral video than we know of Thomas Crooks one year after the assassination attempt. What is holding back the investigation on Thomas Crooks?” Real America’s Voice White House correspondent Brian Glenn asked.

“They have reported to me and told me things. They really say they haven’t found anything abnormal. I will say this, the Secret Service was very brave because they were right there and they jumped on me. They made mistakes. They should’ve had someone on that roof. They should have had communication with the local police. They made some mistakes,” Trump said while taking questions at a meeting with the Philippines president. (Read more from “Trump Says His FBI Found Nothing ‘Abnormal’ When Investigating Assassination Attempt” HERE)

Clinton Email Investigation Omitted Crucial Piece Of Evidence

The Federal Bureau of Investigation (FBI) did not review thumb drives containing potentially significant evidence while investigating Hillary Clinton’s private email server, according to a newly declassified report.

An FBI draft memo from May 2016 stated reviewing the thumb drives would be necessary to conduct a “thorough and complete investigation,” including assessing national security risks associated with the private server. Yet the agency “never finalized the memorandum or submitted this request to the department,” according to the document released Monday by Senate Judiciary Committee Chairman Chuck Grassley.

The document is the appendix to a 2018 Department of Justice (DOJ) Office of Inspector General (OIG) report examining the FBI’s Clinton investigation. Grassley has been seeking information about it since 2018.

“I commend Chairman Grassley for his unwavering, years-long commitment to exposing the truth and holding those who seek to conceal it accountable,” Attorney General Pam Bondi said Monday in a statement. “This Department of Justice is fully committed to transparency and will continue to support good-faith efforts in Congress to ensure accountability across the federal government.”

Comey publicly stated Clinton was “extremely careless” in handling highly classified information but recommended the DOJ bring no charges in July 2016. He launched the probe into false allegations of collusion between the Trump campaign and Russia just weeks later. (Read more from “Clinton Email Investigation Omitted Crucial Piece Of Evidence” HERE)

Maurene Comey, Daughter of Former FBI Head James Comey, Fired from DOJ

Maurene Comey, the daughter of former FBI director James Comey, was fired Wednesday from her job as a prosecutor in the Manhattan U.S. attorney’s office, a Justice Department official confirmed to Fox News.

Comey was informed of her termination on Wednesday by the Executive Office for U.S. Attorneys, the official said.

She worked most recently on the prosecution of Sean “Diddy” Combs and previously prosecuted sex offender Jeffrey Epstein and his associate Ghislaine Maxwell.

The reason for her firing as senior trial counsel at the U.S. Attorney’s Office for the Southern District of New York was not immediately clear.

The U.S. Attorney’s Office did not immediately respond to a call from Fox News Digital.

Comey’s father was fired during President Donald Trump’s first term in office after he initiated the investigation into potential ties between Russia and President Donald Trump’s 2016 presidential campaign. The Justice Department recently appeared to acknowledge an investigation into James Comey, although it is unclear what sparked that probe. (Read more from “Maurene Comey, Daughter of Former FBI Head James Comey, Fired from DOJ” HERE)

Photo credit: Flickr

John Brennan, James Comey Perjured Themselves, New CIA Memo Appears To Show

Former Central Intelligence Agency (CIA) Director John Brennan and Federal Bureau of Investigation (FBI) Director James Comey may have perjured themselves while insisting under oath that the discredited Steele Dossier was not the basis for their 2017 Intelligence Community Assessment (ICA), a new CIA memo revealed.

Brennan and Comey repeatedly insisted the 2017 ICA, which concluded that Russian President Vladimir Putin interfered with the 2016 election with “a clear preference” for President Donald Trump, was not based on assertions from the infamous Steele Dossier.

This claim appears to be directly refuted by new evidence revealed in the CIA’s June review of the ICA.

The review, commissioned by CIA Director John Ratcliffe, concluded that Brennan pushed to include the Steele Dossier in the ICA.

The dossier was compiled by former British intelligence agent Christopher Steele on behalf of Fusion GPS — a research firm indirectly hired by Hilary Clinton’s campaign through the law firm Perkins Coie, the Associated Press reported. (Read more from “John Brennan, James Comey Perjured Themselves, New CIA Memo Appears To Show” HERE)

Photo credit: Flickr

HUH?? DOJ/FBI Joint Probe Concludes That Epstein “Didn’t Blackmail Anyone, Didn’t Have a Client List,” and Wasn’t Murdered

By New York Post. Notorious sex predator Jeffrey Epstein didn’t keep a supposed “client list,” and he was not murdered during his short-lived stay in a Manhattan lockup, the Justice Department and FBI reportedly concluded in a joint probe.

The investigation, the results of which were detailed in a memo obtained by Axios, also found no evidence that Epstein “blackmailed prominent individuals.” . . .

The video falls in line with the medical examiner’s assessment post-mortem that Epstein committed suicide, according to the memo.

The medical examiner’s conclusions were contested by Epstein’s surviving family, who turned to a forensic pathologist that determined a homicide was far more probable based on the evidence.

No one else involved in the Epstein case will face charges, according to the memo, beyond his associate Ghislaine Maxwell, who is currently serving 20 years for child sex trafficking and other related crimes. (Read more from “HUH?? DOJ/FBI Joint Probe Concludes That Epstein “Didn’t Blackmail Anyone, Didn’t Have a Client List,” and Wasn’t Murdered” HERE)

________________________________________________________

DOJ, FBI Conclude Epstein Had No “Client List,” Committed Suicide

By Axios. President Trump’s Justice Department and FBI have concluded they have no evidence that convicted sex offender and disgraced financier Jeffrey Epstein blackmailed powerful figures, kept a “client list” or was murdered, according to a memo detailing the findings obtained by Axios.

The administration is releasing a video — in both raw and “enhanced” versions — that it says indicates no one entered the area of the Manhattan prison where Epstein was held the night he died in 2019.

The video supports a medical examiner’s finding that Epstein committed suicide, the two-page memo claims.

The findings represent the first time Trump’s administration has officially contradicted conspiracy theories about Epstein’s activities and his death — theories that had been pushed by the FBI’s top two officials before Trump appointed them to the bureau.

As social media influencers and activists, Kash Patel (now the FBI’s director) and Dan Bongino (now deputy director) were among those in MAGA world who questioned the official version of how Epstein died. (Read more from “DOJ, FBI Conclude Epstein Had No “Client List,” Committed Suicide” HERE)

________________________________________________________

FBI Will Soon Release Video That Proves Jeffrey Epstein Was Not Murdered: ‘Clear as Day’

By New York Post. FBI Deputy Director Dan Bongino promised Thursday to release new video that finally debunks conspiracy theories that sex predator Jeffrey Epstein could have been murdered — insisting “no one was there but him” at the time of his jail cell suicide.

“There’s video clear as day,” Bongino told “Fox & Friends.”

“He’s the only person in there and the only person coming out. You can see it.”

“There is video and when you look at the video — and we will release it, we’re working on cleaning it up to make sure you have an enhanced – and we will give the original so you don’t think there are any shenanigans – you will see no one in there but him. There’s just nobody there,” Bongino said. (Read more from “FBI Will Soon Release Video That Proves Jeffrey Epstein Was Not Murdered: ‘Clear as Day’” HERE)

FBI ‘Suppressed Intelligence’ On Chinese Meddling In 2020 To Cover For Christopher Wray: Documents

The Federal Bureau of Investigation (FBI) interfered with an investigation into Chinese meddling in the 2020 election to cover for former Director Christopher Wray, who had just testified to Congress that he had seen no evidence of a coordinated voter fraud effort, According to previously classified documents released Tuesday by Senate Judiciary Committee Chairman Chuck Grassley, R-Iowa.

The FBI “suppressed intelligence” of alleged Chinese Communist Party (CCP) interference in the 2020 election, including the production of ‘”tens of thousands’ of fraudulent drivers’ licenses to manufacture mail-in votes for then-presidential candidate Joe Biden,” according to a press release.

“These records smack of political decision-making and prove the Wray-led FBI to be a deeply broken institution. Ahead of a high-stakes election happening amid an unprecedented global pandemic, the FBI turned its back on its national security mission,” Grassley said. “One way or the other, intelligence must be fully investigated to determine whether it’s true, or if it’s just smoke and mirrors. Chris Wray’s FBI wasn’t looking out for the American people – it was looking to save its own image.”

Grassley released the documents after FBI Director Kash Patel declassified them and sent them to the Senate.

The apparent proof of a conspiracy to protect Wray come after Patel in June declassified documents further detailing the attempt from the CCP to produce the fake IDs to be used as validation of mail-in ballots and rig the 2020 election for Biden, as The Federalist reported. (Read more from “FBI ‘Suppressed Intelligence’ On Chinese Meddling In 2020 To Cover For Christopher Wray: Documents” HERE)

FBI Investigating 3 Children’s Hospitals for Child Mutilation

The FBI is investigating three children’s hospitals for allegedly performing illegal female genital mutilations, which are outlawed by federal law.

The overall plan here is that the federal government wants to put a stop to hospitals profiting from irreversible mutilation surgeries performed on children in the Orwellian name of “gender-affirming care.”

Boston’s Children’s Hospital, Children’s Hospital Colorado, and Children’s Hospital Los Angeles are the FBI’s current targets.

“These hospitals,” per Fox News, “have been among some of the foremost providers of sex change procedures for minors in America over the last several years[.]”

These mutilating sex change procedures cause irreversible damage to children, who are nowhere near mature enough to make such a drastic decision, especially when there is no way to go back to normal. (Read more from “FBI Investigating 3 Children’s Hospitals for Child Mutilation” HERE)

New Evidence Suggests FBI Agent Involved With Crossfire Hurricane Was Foreign Spy

The U.S. Department of Justice has reopened a case against a former top FBI counterspy. Charles McGonigal was Special Agent in Charge of Counterintelligence at the New York field office. He left the FBI in 2018, joined the massive Brookfield asset management fund as a vice president for global security, and was arrested and convicted in 2023.

But not for espionage. McGonigal quickly pled guilty to corruption-related crimes. He is serving six-and-a-half years in federal prison.

His prosecution and admission seem suspiciously tidy.

McGonigal was part of the FBI’s discredited CROSSFIRE HURRICANE “counterintelligence” operation led by his boss, Peter Strzok, against Donald Trump and his supporters in 2016.

As the former senior spy-hunter at the Bureau’s largest field office, McGonigal barely defended himself from charges relating to illegally accepting money from Albanian businessmen tied to that tiny country’s intelligence service, and for ties to a sanctioned Russian oligarch.

He received a light sentence and $40,000 fine. (Read more from “New Evidence Suggests FBI Agent Involved With Crossfire Hurricane Was Foreign Spy” HERE)

FBI Investigating Attempt to Impersonate Trump Chief of Staff in Texts, Phone Calls

Someone is impersonating President Trump’s chief of staff, Susie Wiles, in texts and phone calls — and the FBI is investigating.

Wiles, who is the first female chief of staff in U.S. history, has revealed contacts were hacked from her personal, not her government, cellphone, The Wall Street Journal reported. Other top officials in the Trump administration were contacted via the fake identity.

“The FBI takes all threats against the president, his staff, and our cybersecurity with the utmost seriousness,” FBI Director Kash Patel stated. “Safeguarding our administration officials’ ability to securely communicate to accomplish the president’s mission is a top priority.”

Government officials believe that artificial intelligence was used in the fake messages. (Read more from “FBI Investigating Attempt to Impersonate Trump Chief of Staff in Texts, Phone Calls” HERE)

‘We Found Stuff’: Dan Bongino Claims Room Full Of Evidence Found From Comey-Era FBI

Federal Bureau of Investigation (FBI) Deputy Director Dan Bongino claimed that a room containing evidence, much of it linked to former director James Comey, was discovered.

Bongino appeared for a Thursday interview with “Fox & Friends,” where co-host Lawrence Jones asked him about Comey. The video can been seen here.

“Does he still have loyalists in the building?” he asked. “Because when I hear the FBI director saying you guys are finding boxes that are hidden — how does that happen in the Bureau?”

“Well, we were there a couple of weeks, and luckily, there were a lot of people up there who grabbed us by the arm the minute we came in and said, ‘Thank you for being here — we need to talk,’” he said. “There are people there who are really horrified at what happened.”

The deputy director added, “And there was a room, and we found stuff. A lot of stuff.” (Read more from “‘We Found Stuff’: Dan Bongino Claims Room Full Of Evidence Found From Comey-Era FBI” HERE)

Photo credit: Gage Skidmore via Flickr