Posts

Permission for Soleimani Family Members to Be in U.S. Canceled, Deportations Ordered

U.S. Secretary of State Marco Rubio has canceled the permission granted to several members of Qasem Soleimani’s family to live in the United States, and they are in custody pending deportation flights.

Soleimani was among the top officials of the Islamic regime until he was eliminated on the orders of President Donald Trump during his first term.

Now Rubio has issued a statement that his family members are being removed.

“Until recently, Hamideh Soleimani Afshar and her daughter were green card holders living lavishly in the United States. Afshar is the niece of deceased Iranian Major General Qasem Soleimani. She is also an outspoken supporter of the Iranian regime who celebrated attacks on Americans and referred to our country as the ‘Great Satan.’ This week, I terminated both Afshar and her daughter’s legal status and they are now in ICE custody, pending removal from the United States. The Trump Administration will not allow our country to become a home for foreign nationals who support anti-American terrorist regimes,” he said.

(Read more from “Permission for Soleimani Family Members to Be in U.S. Canceled, Deportations Ordered” HERE)

Ex-NATO Ambassador warns US and Allies Must ‘Stop the Sniping’ and Unite to End Iran Conflict

Former U.S. Amb. to NATO Kurt Volker warned the United States and its allies must “stop the sniping” and come together to end the conflict with Iran during a Saturday interview on Fox News.

Volker appeared on “Fox News Live” to discuss the Trump administration’s comments about reevaluating its relationship with NATO.

“I think this is completely wrong,” Volker told Fox News anchor Aishah Hasnie of the friction with NATO.

“We did not inform allies. We did not consult with allies. We did not set up a clear goal, a common operation. We didn’t ask them. So, this went off the rails from the very beginning.”

Operation Epic Fury has strained some relationships between the United States and its allies. Spain and other allies have denied the use of jointly operated bases for these operations. The United Kingdom also granted limited use of its bases for strict defensive purposes. (Read more from “Ex-NATO Ambassador warns US and Allies Must ‘Stop the Sniping’ and Unite to End Iran Conflict” HERE)

Trump Says Regime’s Military Brass ‘Terminated’ in Strikes, Releases Explosion Video

President Donald Trump said multiple Iranian military leaders were “terminated” in a strike on Tehran, sharing video of what may have been the attack on Truth Social.

“Many of Iran’s Military Leaders, who have led them poorly and unwisely, are terminated, along with much else, with this massive strike in Tehran!” Trump wrote.

The post included footage appearing to show explosions in the Iranian capital, though details on the specific targets and casualties were not independently confirmed by Fox News Digital.

The claim comes amid a broader escalation in the conflict, with U.S. and Israeli strikes expanding across Iran and pressure mounting on Tehran to reach a deal or reopen the Strait of Hormuz.

(Read more from “Trump Says Regime’s Military Brass ‘Terminated’ in Strikes, Releases Explosion Video” HERE)

F-15E Shot Down Over Iran, Search and Rescue Underway: Reports

By Breitbart. A U.S. F-15E Strike Eagle jet has been shot down, and both American and Iranian forces are scrambling to find the crew first, unconfirmed reports claim. . .

One crew member from that downed F-15 has been recovered by U.S. forces, broadcaster CBS News claimed it was told by “U.S. Officials”.

The search and rescue mission to recover the second crew member is ongoing. The BBC says White House Press Secretary Karoline Leavitt told them “The President had been briefed”.

Other than that it’s still very unclear what happened and how: Leavitt’s reported remark is the first time a named U.S. official has acknowledged anything has happened at all. . .

While Iran asserts daily to have shot down U.S. fighters and sunk American warships, claims made by Iranian state media on Friday morning may contain some truth, unnamed “sources” within the U.S. government are reported to have said. Broadcaster CNN claims three officials said an F-15E had been shot down over Iran on Friday morning, while The Guardian cites “US officials familiar”. (Read more from “F-15E Shot Down Over Iran, Search and Rescue Underway: Reports” HERE)

______________________________________________

Trump briefed on downed F-15E fighter jet in Iran, search and rescue efforts underway

By Fox News. Reports that a second ⁠U.S. Air Force combat ‌plane was shot down Friday in ⁠the Persian Gulf ​region are not accurate.

An A-10 Warthog attack caught “enemy fire” while a rescue operation for the U.S. crew member took place, a well-placed source told Fox News.

The New York Times reported the aircraft crashed in the Persian Gulf and that its lone pilot was rescued.

An Air Force F-15E was shot down over Iran Friday and one pilot was rescued. A search for a second crew member was underway. . .

Iran is ramping up the recruitment of children as young as the age of 12 into military-linked roles tied to the Islamic Revolutionary Guard Corps (IRGC), according to new reports by Human Rights Watch and Amnesty International. (Read more from “Trump briefed on downed F-15E fighter jet in Iran, search and rescue efforts underway” HERE)

Photo credit: Airman Magazine Flickr

The Iran Ceasefire Talks Have Imploded

Operation Epic Fury will continue, as the Iranians have rejected all US demands, even refusing to meet with Trump officials in Islamabad. This conflicts with Trump’s claims that the supposedly new regime is more transparent and open to a deal. The Iranian government is the world’s largest state sponsor of terrorism. You can’t trust them. The Obama team did, and they got played like a fiddle. For now, the ceasefire talks have collapsed (via WSJ):

The current round of efforts by regional countries led by Pakistan to reach a cease-fire between the U.S. and Iran has reached a dead end, mediators said Friday.

Iran has officially told the mediators it isn’t willing to meet U.S. officials in Islamabad in the coming days and that U.S. demands are unacceptable, the mediators said.

Turkey and Egypt are still pushing to find a way forward and are considering new venues for the talks, including the Qatari capital Doha, or Istanbul, along with fresh proposals to overcome the deadlock, the mediators said.

(Read more from “The Iran Ceasefire Talks Have Imploded” HERE)

Arming The Iranian People Against The Mullahs Is The Dumbest Idea Ever

President Donald Trump announced Wednesday that there are two or three weeks left in the war against Iran and that the regime is “really no longer a threat.” What exactly will be done during, and after, those remaining two to three weeks is unclear.

But, for now, the economically vital Strait of Hormuz remains shut, and over the past few weeks, the U.S. has transferred thousands of ground troops to the region. Given the administration’s shifting goalposts and unclear messaging over the last few weeks, escalation is still not outside the realm of possibility. And any further escalation of the conflict would probably mean boots on the ground.

But after decades of costly, ultimately futile wars in the same part of the globe, the prospect of another ground conflict in the region is deeply unpopular with most Americans. Such a move, if taken, would almost certainly tank President Donald Trump’s already wavering approval rating, sink Republican prospects for the midterms and even 2028, and mar his legacy with a long Middle East war he promised to avoid.

In light of that, our other options are to continue the air and naval war alone without a ground element, or, as some have suggested, to begin arming the Iranian people (or other groups like the Kurds and Azerbaijanis) so they can overthrow the regime themselves. Even if the U.S. stops its direct military actions against Iran in the coming weeks as Trump suggested, the administration could still arm and train Iranians to destabilize the regime from the inside.

Reagan admin veteran (as if he’d ever let you forget it) and neocon political commentator Mark Levin emphatically endorsed the latter option Tuesday. (Read more from “Arming The Iranian People Against The Mullahs Is The Dumbest Idea Ever” HERE)

US Deploys 3rd Aircraft Carrier — the USS George H.W. Bush — to Middle East as Iran War Rumbles On

A third US aircraft carrier strike group is deploying to the Middle East as war with Iran rages on.

George Bush is headed back to the Middle East, ready for war.

The USS George H.W. Bush aircraft carrier will be sailing to the Middle East with a fleet of support ships in tow, Secretary of War Pete Hegseth announced Tuesday.

That news came after the Bush carrier group departed from its base in Norfolk, Virginia, in what Navy Times initially reported was a pre-scheduled deployment.

It will join two other aircraft carrier groups already in the Middle East — the USS Gerald Ford, in the Mediterranean Sea, and the USS Abraham Lincoln in the Arabian Sea.

The Bush’s deployment came as Trump and Hegseth have been warning that the most decisive days of the month-long war in Iran will soon be unfolding, and as thousands of US troops have begun deploying for the region for possible on-the-ground operations. (Read more from “US deploys 3rd aircraft carrier — the USS George HW Bush — to Middle East as Iran war rumbles on” HERE)

Iran Threatens to ‘Rain Fire’ on US Troops

Iran threatened to rain fire on U.S. troops if President Donald Trump escalates the war to a ground invasion as both parties work to come to an agreement to end the fighting.

The war has reached its 30-day mark and there are indications that it could become even more intense — especially if the U.S. sends in ground troops.

Iranian parliament speaker Mohammad Bagher Ghalibaf recently accused Washington of planning to send ground troops into Iran’s borders, according to CNN.

“The enemy signals negotiation in public, while in secret it plots a ground attack,” he said, further warning that Iranian military forces are already “waiting for American soldiers to enter on the ground so they can rain fire upon them.”

Meanwhile, the United States is still considering its options. While the president has not taken a ground invasion off the table, it appears he is looking for other ways to pressure the Iranian regime.

The president has floated the idea of seizing Kharg Island to squash Iran’s oil revenue while destroying the regime’s ability to close down the Strait of Hormuz to mitigate its impact on the price of oil and other resources.

(Read more from “Iran Threatens to ‘Rain Fire’ on US Troops” HERE)

Stripper Reveals US Troops Are Blabbing to Her About Being Deployed — and Blowing Operational Security

A stripper revealed that on TikTok young US troops are apparently leaking news of their deployments to her while blowing their cash at jiggle joints.

San Diego-based dancer Charm Daze — who has 900K followers online — shared an emotional video late Sunday describing a wave of “depressed” servicemen from nearby military bases lamenting a deployment scheduled for next week. . .

Her video quickly spread online, with viewers reacting to the raw glimpse into what some believe could be the human side of troops bracing for deployment amid rising tensions with Iran.

Others saw a problem — that these soldiers were apparently blowing operational security (OPSEC) in an effort to get a pity party with their lap dance.

“PSA: Don’t tell your adult entertainer you’re deploying,” Marine officer and influencer Kagan Dunlap posted on X. (Read more from “Stripper Reveals US Troops Are Blabbing to Her About Being Deployed — and Blowing Operational Security” HERE)

UK on Iran: ‘Not Our War and We’re Not Going to Get Dragged In’

The United Kingdom will not come to the aid of its allies the United States and Israel in Iran, no matter what pressure there is to join and no matter who asks, Prime Minister Sir Keir Starmer has said.

The British Armed Forces will act to defend itself and British citizens in the Middle East but will never be “dragged in” to the war against Iran, Sir Keir Starmer said.

The remarks came in Starmer’s speech launching his Labour party’s local elections campaign for the forthcoming May 7th votes. While geopolitics and foreign war discourse may not seem like traditional fodder for local government elections, which in Britain tend to be fought on neighbourhood issues like refuse collection and road repairs, UK politics has taken on distinctly ethno-religious qualities that have led to claims it is developing a new sectarian politics.

For many voters in the United Kingdom, that the government doesn’t bomb Muslim countries is a primary concern at the ballot box, and several Labour Party MPs are privately concerned they stand to lose their seats to single-issue sectarian parties.

Promising his government wouldn’t engage in the joint American-Israeli attempt to reduce Iran’s capacity to hold the global economy to ransom, Sir Keir said in Wolverhampton on Monday that he wouldn’t change his mind “whatever the pressure and whoever it’s coming from”. (Read more from “Starmer on Iran: ‘Not Our War and We’re Not Going to Get Dragged In’” HERE)