Prince Andrew Looks Obviously Thin, Stressed Amid Epstein Scandal Involvement; MIT Media Lab Chief Out After ‘Deeply Disturbing’ Link to Jeffrey Epstein

By International Business Times. Prince Andrew looks stressed and much thinner during his first royal engagement since taking a break from his duties.

Last week, the Duke of York made an appearance at a ceremony marking the 75th anniversary of the liberation of Bruges. During the outing, a Sky News journalist ambushed the dad of two with a question related to Jeffrey Epstein’s scandal.

“Prince Andrew, will you cooperate with lawyers in America?” the journalist asked. However, Prince Andrew didn’t say anything even though it was evident that he actually heard the question.

A photo of Prince Andrew from his recent outing was also published online by Express. In the snap, it is evident that Queen Elizabeth and Prince Philip’s third child has lost a considerable amount of weight.

And the once handsome “playboy prince” also looks stressed. Prince Andrew’s eyebags are also quite bigger than before. Sarah Ferguson’s ex-husband must be stressing over the possibility of being interviewed regarding Epstein. (Read more from “Prince Andrew Looks Obviously Thin, Stressed Amid Epstein Scandal Involvement” HERE)

_________________________________________________

MIT Media Lab chief out after ‘deeply disturbing’ link to Jeffrey Epstein

By USA Today. The head of the the Massachusetts Institute of Technology’s embattled Media Lab has resigned and the school has opened an investigation into “deeply disturbing” links between the lab and disgraced financier Jeffrey Epstein, MIT’s president has announced.

The fallout comes three weeks after another senior lab employee said he would resign in protest over revelations lab director Joi Ito took money from Epstein, who apparently committed suicide in jail last month.

Ito, who also taught at the prestigious school, resigned Saturday, hours after an article in The New Yorker detailed how the lab accepted gifts from Epstein despite being listed as “disqualified” in MIT’s official donor database. The article said the lab listed Epstein’s contributions as anonymous and avoided disclosing to the school the full extent of his involvement.

MIT President L. Rafael Reif issued a statement calling the accusations “extremely serious” and said MIT’s general counsel was hiring a prominent law firm to conduct an investigation “as swiftly as possible.”

Last week, Ito disclosed that he had received $1.2 million from Epstein for investment funds Ito controlled in addition to a $525,000 donation to the lab. The New Yorker said Epstein also secured at least $7.5 million in donations, including $2 million from Microsoft founder Bill Gates and $5.5 million from Leon Black, a wealthy equities manager and chairman of the Museum of Modern Art. (Read more from “MIT Media Lab Chief out After ‘Deeply Disturbing’ Link to Jeffrey Epstein” HERE)

Follow Joe Miller on Twitter HERE and Facebook HERE