‘I’ve Left Instructions’: Trump Reveals U.S. Response if Iran Kills Him

President Donald Trump said Friday he has already given orders for how the United States should respond if Iran ever succeeds in assassinating him.

Speaking with the New York Post, Trump said he has long been aware that Tehran has targeted him. He revealed standing orders are already in place in case Iran succeeds in killing him.

“I’ve been on their list for a long time. That’s what we’re dealing with,” Trump said. “The only thing is, I’ve left instructions — if anything happens, to just literally bomb them at levels that they’ve never seen before.”

When asked about reports claiming Israel recently shared intelligence about a new Iranian assassination plot, Trump said he was not aware of any new threat.

CNN reported that Israeli intelligence shared with the Trump administration indicated some Iranian officials within Iran’s leadership wanted Trump assassinated. According to the report, the intelligence suggested discussions and support for targeting the president rather than a specific, operational plot. (Read more from “‘I’ve Left Instructions’: Trump Reveals U.S. Response if Iran Kills Him” HERE)

Israel Says New Intelligence Reveals Iranian Plot to Kill Trump

Israel shared new intelligence with the U.S. Thursday that it said indicated a fresh Iranian plan to kill President Trump, a finding that would mark an escalation in the war between Washington and Iran. The report follows the latest round of attacks between the US and Iran over the Strait of Hormuz.

Iran has been publicly pledging to assassinate Trump since the US killed Iranian IRGC Quds Force Gen. Qassem Soleimani in 2020. Trump on Wednesday alluded to threats to his life when speaking to reporters in Ankara, Turkey:

“They want to take out the U.S. leader — me,” Trump said to reporters. “I’m on every list. I saw this morning [that] I’m on every single one of their [hit] lists. And so far, I guess I’ve been a little bit lucky.”

Earlier on Thursday, crowds in Mashhad, awaiting former supreme leader Ali Khamenei’s funeral cortege, chanted slogans demanding revenge on Trump for his death. “I swear by the blood of the Supreme Leader, Trump, we will kill you!” they shouted. They also held up signs saying “Kill Bibi” — the nickname of Israeli Prime Minister Netanyahu.

Photo credit: Flickr

Legal Papers Fly in War Between Billionaire Peter Thiel’s Husband and Their Private Jet Attendant Over a Cooler Bag

. . .Turbulence has hit the skies surrounding tech billionaire Peter Thiel after a flight attendant accused the investor’s husband, Matt Danzeisen, of “violently” throwing cooler bags at her aboard the couple’s private jet — with her attorney accusing the wealthy pair of “bullying” his client.

Danzeisen’s team is claiming “extortion” and says that if a “soft fabric cooler bag” did “brush” her leg, it was an accident — with his attorney blasting the accusations as a high-altitude “shakedown.”

In a claim filed Monday in the Central District of California federal court, flight attendant Stefanie Bojar alleges that Danzeisen — the head of private investments at Thiel Capital — injured her on a July 27, 2024, flight from Sun Valley, Idaho, to Washington, DC.

According to the suit, the financier allegedly became angry when a bathroom was being used to “store several heavy cooler bags and kitchen equipment provided by the private chef” and “was temporarily obstructed.”

Danzeisen “demanded immediate access,” according to papers. As Bojar “dragged two heavy cooler bags into the aisle and placed them to her right, Danzeisen abruptly shoved her aside and, in a violent outburst, began throwing the cooler bags directly at her,” says the suit. (Read more from “Legal Papers Fly in War Between Billionaire Peter Thiel’s Husband and Their Private Jet Attendant Over a Cooler Bag” HERE)

Murdered Mom from Struggled with Troubled Son for Years Before She was Slaughtered in Own Home

A beloved Scarsdale community advocate worried about her troubled and socially awkward son for years — until he allegedly snapped and stabbed her to death in her own home, a family friend told The Post.

Marian Green, 71, struggled for years to find a productive path for her 26-year-old son, Chester Green, encouraging him to pursue his talent for blacksmithing and taking him along to political and community meetings to spark his interest, close pal Nancy Meyers Silverman said Thursday.

It was the first murder in the Westchester County suburb — long one of America’s wealthiest communities — in more than a decade.

“She was worried about her son, she really was,” said Silverman, 57. “She wanted him to be a productive part of society, and she was concerned because I know her husband passed away a couple of years ago, and she just wanted Chester to thrive. . .

Her efforts ended in tragedy, when police said Chester allegedly beat and stabbed his mother to death inside her $2.5 million home in the wealthy Westchester County suburb over the weekend. (Read more from “Murdered Mom from Struggled with Troubled Son for Years Before She was Slaughtered in Own Home” HERE)

Fox Host Calls Out Ivanka’s Husband in Bombshell Split; Suggests Establishment-Hack Rubio is Better

Brian Kilmeade called on Donald Trump to remove Jared Kushner and Steve Witkoff from the sputtered Iran negotiations, telling him bluntly: “We have a State Department for a reason.”

On The Five, Kilmeade reacted to the resumption of hostilities between the U.S. and Iran after a tenuous peace deal had been agreed to in June. On Wednesday, Trump said the deal, brought about in part through Kushner, his son-in-law through daughter Ivanka, and Witkoff, was “over.”

“I also don’t think that Witkoff and Kushner should be the ones doing this,” Kilmeade told the panel about the pair. “They’re business guys. They have not been effective in Ukraine, not been effective in Gaza. They have not been effective in this. They can’t have three portfolios to begin with. We have a State Department for a reason.”

Kilmeade added that Secretary of State Marco Rubio, 55, was better equipped for the task of bringing the war—which Trump and Israeli President Benjamin Netanyahu began in late February—to an end.

“Marco Rubio—even Democrats admit—is looked at as a genius internationally,“ Kilmeade said. ”He is the guy that most people would want, even if you gave truth serum to Democrats. He should take the lead on this because you can’t do this like a business deal. You have to understand the history of the region and how distrustful the Iranians have been. They will only make a decision if they have no other choice.” (Read more from “Fox Host Calls Out Ivanka’s Husband in Bombshell Split” HERE)

California Plummets in Rankings of Worst States to Move To — as a Surprising State Takes The Lead

Those looking to relocate to the Golden State to seek their fame and/or fortune may want to reconsider, since a new report has California ranked as one of the worst states to move to.

ConsumerAffairs has released its annual report of the best and worst US states to settle in, with California ranking third to last in the nation.

The Golden State ranked 48th out of 50 states, remaining in the same place as it was on last year’s list, with just Louisiana and New Mexico ranked behind in 49th and 50th, respectively.

The report also comes just days after a separate analysis by WalletHub revealing that California is home to six of the least-educated cities in the entire country.

The ConsumerAffairs Research Team compiled its rankings by analyzing data on each state’s affordability, safety, economic strength, healthcare and education, and quality of life.

California ranks dead last at 50th in affordability, 49th in safety behind New Mexico, and 41st in economic strength. It placed much higher in the last two metrics, at 23rd in healthcare and education, and 14th in quality of life, which likely helped the state avoid the so-called cellar. (Read more from “California Plummets in Rankings of Worst States to Move To — as a Surprising State Takes The Lead” HERE)

Over 100 Israeli Settlers Storm West Bank Village As Home Burns And Christian Land Dispute Escalates

Over 100 Israeli settlers stormed the West Bank village of Deir Jarir under Israeli force protection Thursday in an escalation of the land rights dispute between the Catholic Church and Israel, sources say.

At the time of publication, the village, east of Ramallah, was facing an ongoing attack as settlers poured into the village in force, the Vulnerable People Project (VPP) told the Daily Caller based on information gathered by field monitors tracking the situation in real time.

Video shared by VPP shows more than two dozen men running down a hill as they approach the village.

Another video, taken from inside a house, shows the men as they arrived in Deir Jarir.

The village assault was initiated after a settler allegedly attacked a Palestinian vehicle and those occupying it. The driver, while attempting to escape, struck the settler with his vehicle while fleeing, according to information gathered by VPP.

In response, Israeli forces allegedly sealed the entrance gate to Deir Jarir, trapping residents inside as the situation escalated, VPP said. (Read more from “Over 100 Israeli Settlers Storm West Bank Village As Home Burns And Christian Land Dispute Escalates” HERE)

Day 4 Of Kirk Murder Hearing Features Testimony From Alleged Killer’s Boyfriend

Thursday marked day four of the preliminary hearing for Charlie Kirk’s alleged killer, Tyler Robinson, and featured the dramatic recorded testimony of Robinson’s roomate, Lance Twiggs.

Prosecutors played Twiggs’ testimony with heavy redaction as part of the ongoing hearing, which aims to establish whether there is probable cause for a full trial. Judge Tony Graf also heard hours of testimony about the gun recovered at the scene, the bullets recovered at the scene and at Robinson’s residence, and the bullet recovered from the autopsy. . .

Twiggs confirmed that he and Robinson were “dating” and testified that when he saw Robinson after the murder, the defendant “didn’t go into detail” about what he had done but confirmed that a text message confessing to the murder was authentic.

“I just asked him in person if what he said was true the night before, and he said it was, and he started crying a little bit and said he wishes he hadn’t done it,” Twiggs testified.

Twiggs also testified that the photos of the suspected shooter taken from Utah Valley University (UVU) surveillance footage and published by the FBI “do look like Tyler Robinson.” (Read more from “Day 4 Of Kirk Murder Hearing Features Testimony From Alleged Killer’s Boyfriend” HERE)

Camera Operator Accidentally Reveals Alleged Handwritten Admission of Guilt From Tyler Robinson

A courtroom camera operator accidentally revealed the alleged handwritten admission of guilt today from Tyler Robinson during court proceedings for the murder of Charlie Kirk in Provo, Utah.

The preliminary hearing has been ongoing since Monday and is set to conclude on Friday. The judge earlier ruled that certain parts of the evidence would be presented in court but not to the public — a move intended to minimize impact on the jury pool.

The court was reviewing a separate piece of evidence when the prosecution asked for the note to be displayed; however, the camera operator did not turn the camera away quickly enough.

The note reads:

(Read more from “Camera Operator Accidentally Reveals Alleged Handwritten Admission of Guilt From Tyler Robinson” HERE)

Fitness Club Sued After Employee Allegedly Tossed Toddler In Air, Didn’t Catch Him

Matthew and Elena Kittle filed a lawsuit July 2 against a fitness club in California after a childcare worker allegedly tossed their 23-month-old son six feet in the air and didn’t catch him.

The Kittles’ son, identified by the initials C.K., suffered a traumatic brain injury on March 17, 2025, after a Bay Club emloyee at its El Segundo Clubhouse location in El Segundo tossed him in the air, according to the lawsuit obtained by the Daily Caller. The toddler’s head allegedly struck the hardwood floor after the employee failed to catch him with the worker falling atop him. Matthew dropped C.K. off at 8:35 a.m. at the Clubhouse and informed the workers that he would be at The Bay Club Manhattan Country Club for approximately three hours, according to the lawsuit. The lawsuit was filed against The Bay Clubs Co. LLC and Bay Club South Bay LLC, the latter of which operates both the Clubhouse and the Manhattan Country Club. C.K. was 23 months old at the time.

A security video from the Bay Club appears to show a childcare worker picking up C.K.and throwing him in the air. She swings him between her legs, above her head, lets go of his hands, and he falls over her head, according to the footage. She appears to fall on top of him. The lawsuit said C.K. then began crying hysterically. The incident allegedly happened at 9:20 a.m.

After the incident, the Bay Club called Matthew at 9:30 a.m. after a previous missed call to his wife and said C.K had “fallen” but “calmed down,” according to the lawsuit. The employee allegedly asked whether the Kittles would like to pick up their child but told them she did not think they needed to. The lawsuit argues she downplayed the severity of the incident.

Matthew first said he would consult with his wife before calling back at 9:34 a.m. and being told he was not allowed to speak to the El Segundo Clubhouse staff directly, the lawsuit alleged. He told the Bay Club staff he would pick up C.K. after the allotted time, according to the documents. (Read more from “Fitness Club Sued After Employee Allegedly Tossed Toddler In Air, Didn’t Catch Him” HERE)

Photo credit: Flickr