UN Rips ‘Deeply Troubling’ Iran for Executing at Least 56 People Since Start of War: ‘Has no place in our world’

The bloodthirsty Iranian regime has executed at least 56 people on dubious national security charges since March, according to the United Nations — which blasted Iran for the “deeply troubling” practice.

Twenty-seven of the 56 were linked to the widespread January protests against the country’s despotic regime and brutal treatment of its citizens.

Another roughly 100 people are believed to currently be awaiting execution on similar charges, according to the BBC.

The barbaric executions — which are often carried out in public — are part of a widespread tactic “to instill fear among the population and suppress dissent,” UN human rights chief Volker Türk said in a recent scathing statement.

“Such punishment has no place in our world,” Türk said. (Read more from “UN Rips ‘Deeply Troubling’ Iran for Executing at Least 56 People Since Start of War: ‘Has no place in our world’” HERE)

Think Of The Children! Flock Uses Emotional Blackmail To Sell Mass Surveillance

Flock Safety is touting emotional stories about automatic license plate readers (ALPRs) helping rescue children as concerns about the dangers of mass surveillance grow.

Rahul Sidhu, Flock’s chief strategy officer, posted a video on X Tuesday featuring moving clips of police rescuing missing children.

The video begins with 911 audio of a distraught woman telling the operator that her son had been kidnapped. It also includes clips that purport to show law enforcement rescuing a six-year-old nonverbal boy, finding a 14-month-old baby, and saving a two-year-old boy who asks, “Where’s my mom?”

“Every child in this video is home tonight because Flock gave officers the right information at the right second,” Sidhu wrote.

“That’s the mission. That’s the whole company. I wouldn’t trade that for anything,” he added.

(Read more from “Think Of The Children! Flock Uses Emotional Blackmail To Sell Mass Surveillance” HERE)

White House Reportedly Plans To Keep Trump’s AI Framework Secret

The Trump administration reportedly does not plan to release its highly anticipated artificial intelligence oversight framework to the public after presenting it to technology giants.

The White House on Tuesday held a meeting with AI industry partners to discuss a completed framework to test certain AI models’ capabilities. The White House does not plan to release its framework to the public, according to Axios, citing three sources familiar with the plans. It remains unclear which “trusted partners” would also have access to frontier AI models before the frontier AI models’ public release.

President Donald Trump wrote an executive order in June calling for the creation of AI safety testing framework.

The White House did not immediately respond to a Daily Caller News Foundation request for comment, citing sources familiar with the matter.

The administration’s AI testing plan will exclude open-source AI models from testing, Axios reported. (Read more from “White House Reportedly Plans To Keep Trump’s AI Framework Secret” HERE)

FBI Agents Arrest Heavily Armed Man At Trump Golf Course: REPORT

Plainclothes FBI agents reportedly arrested a heavily armed man outside Trump National Golf Course Los Angeles just two days before the president’s anticipated arrival.

Jeanine John Taele, 38, from Downey, California, was arrested Sunday after being found with an illegally modified AR platform rifle, two radio signal devices, a 1911 .45 caliber pistol, an AR platform upper receiver, body armor, high-capacity magazines, and bulk pistol and rifle ammunition, according to The New York Post.

The outlet reported that authorities also discovered multiple notebooks that contained concerning statements.

Lomita Sheriff’s Station deputies responded to the golf course at approximately 3:28 p.m. on Aug. 2 after plainclothes federal agents reportedly spotted Taele walking the grounds and taking photos and videos.

Deputies alleged Taele, who was already under investigation for robbery by El Segundo police, was monitoring “security planning activities,” according to Post. (Read more from “FBI Agents Arrest Heavily Armed Man At Trump Golf Course: REPORT” HERE)

Ted Stevens Déjà Vu: US Military Accidentally Killed Everybody on Board a Civilian Medevac Flight in New Mexico

A medevac flight from Roswell Air Center (ROW), New Mexico, to Sierra Blanca Regional Airport (SRR) crossed into an area where there were “GPS jamming activities” by the U.S. military — minutes later, it crashed into a mountain as it was on final approach to its destination. According to the NTSB’s Preliminary Report [PDF], the crew, alongside several other aircraft, experienced issues with their navigation system consistent with the effects of GPS jamming, as reported by Wired.

While the GPS interference seemingly did not directly cause the crash, it’s apparent that it was the first domino in a chain of events that led to the fatal accident. This raises urgent questions about GPS jamming as reported incidents of GPS interference mount across the world.

The preliminary report said that it was a dark, moonless night, meaning it would be difficult for anyone to fly visually. That’s because the dark sky and ground would make it difficult to locate the horizon and could quickly lead to spatial disorientation. The twin-engine Beechcraft King Air propeller plane took off from its base at Roswell Air Center (ROW), New Mexico, at around 11:52 pm. As it was climbing to altitude at 11:54 pm, the pilots requested and received an instrument flight rules (IFR) clearance from Albuquerque Center, the air route traffic control center in charge of the area.

This switch meant that the pilots would now primarily fly the plane using instruments in the cockpit instead of looking outside the windows. This is a normal procedure and is what most passenger airliners use during operations. Furthermore, it seems that the pilots have filed for clearance before they took off, as evidenced by their “as filed” clearance to SRR.

At around 12 midnight, Albuquerque Center told the flight crew that they were 1,000 feet above their assigned altitude. The pilots then said they were correcting their altitude, but they also mentioned that they’ve lost GPS capability. From there, they asked for a heading, and they were told to proceed to heading 275 towards SRR. About a minute after this, air traffic control (ATC) told them to proceed to heading 350 to set them up for a landing on runway 24 at SRR. (Read more from “Ted Stevens Déjà Vu: US Military Accidentally Killed Everybody on Board a Civilian Medevac Flight in New Mexico” HERE)

Jerusalem’s most Important Muslim Religious Site Facing ‘Imminent’ Threat of Israeli Takeover

Jordan is convening an emergency meeting of foreign ministers from the Arab and Islamic world over what it says is an “imminent” threat of an Israeli takeover of the most important Muslim site in Jerusalem, with the potential to “trigger a religious conflict”.

The meeting on Wednesday – and the Jordanian warning – follow an escalating pattern of government-backed incursions by Jewish religious extremists on the compound around al-Aqsa mosque and Dome of the Rock, in violation of a status quo treaty overseen by Jordan’s Hashemite monarchy, by which only Muslims can pray at the site.

On 23 July, more than 2,000 Israelis from the religious right – mostly settlers led by the national security minister, Itamar Ben Gvir – stormed the area, known to Jews as the Temple Mount. They prayed and performed rituals all around the compound in what Jordanian officials said was the worst violation in modern history.

The Temple Mount is also the holiest site in Judaism, the site of two temples which were built and then destroyed by invaders in ancient times. Under the status quo agreement, the Western Wall – which was a retaining wall that survived the destruction of the Second Temple by the Romans in 70 CE – is reserved for Jewish prayer.

Amman has also been alarmed at a recent recruitment drive for religious Jews for a special Temple Mount police unit, and is braced for more direct challenges to traditional Jordanian custodianship by extremist Israeli leaders in the major Jewish holidays in September. This year, those holidays will come amid an intense election campaign, in which the far-right coalition of the prime minister, Benjamin Netanyahu, will be fighting for survival. (Read more from “Jerusalem’s most Important Muslim Religious Site Facing ‘Imminent’ Threat of Israeli Takeover” HERE)

Photo credit: Flickr

JUDGE: Short-Barreled Rifle, Suppressor NFA Registration Scheme Unconstitutional

A judge for the U.S. District Court for the Northern District of Texas has ruled that the remaining registration scheme for short-barreled rifles and suppressors in the National Firearms Act (NFA) is unconstitutional in Jensen v. ATF, a case supported by the Second Amendment Foundation (SAF).

Since 1934, the NFA required anyone who wished to purchase certain classes of firearms, including silencers and short-barreled rifles, to pay a $200 tax and register the firearm with the Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco, Firearms and Explosives (ATF), purportedly drawing from Congressional authority to levy taxes. Through the passage of the One Big Beautiful Bill, however, the tax on these arms was eliminated but the registration requirement was left in place. SAF and its partners have filed three lawsuits challenging the remaining registration requirements, because without the tax, Congress’ reliance on their taxing power is no longer justifiable.

“The basis for each lawsuit challenging the NFA registration scheme is the same – without the tax, the remaining requirements for the affected arms under the NFA have no constitutional basis,” said SAF Executive Director Adam Kraut. “And today the first court to rule on the issue has agreed with us. We’re eager to continue this fight and leave major portions of the NFA in the dustbin of history. A big win is a great way to kick things off.” (Read more from “JUDGE: Short-Barreled Rifle, Suppressor NFA Registration Scheme Unconstitutional” HERE)

Photo credit: Flickr

60 Minutes Quietly Killed Explosive Story About Epstein’s Shady Transactions with Some of the World’s Largest Banks

CBS’s 60 Minutes had the scoop on Jeffrey Epstein’s sketchy financials—before the Bari Weiss–run network fired the reporter fronting the investigation.

A new report by Democratic Senator Ron Wyden revealed that Deutsche Bank AG, JPMorgan Chase, and Bank of America enabled Epstein by permitting millions in suspicious transactions over the course of the sex offender’s criminal career.

Deutsche Bank AG failed to promptly notify authorities of more than $250 million in questionable transfers tied to Epstein, according to Wyden’s report. Those included cash amounts to pay women in Russia and Eastern Europe—of which the bank retroactively informed U.S. officials after Epstein was arrested on sex-trafficking charges in July 2019.

Bank of America Corp. reported $170 million in Epstein-related transactions tied to billionaire Leon Black. The bank, according to Wyden’s report, noted years later that the transactions had “no apparent economic, business, or lawful purpose.” . . .

Yet former 60 Minutes correspondent Sharyn Alfonsi had the story months ago, having interviewed Wyden in March about her own investigation into Wall Street banks’ and the U.S. Virgin Islands government’s relationship with Epstein, according to Bloomberg. (Read more from “60 Minutes Quietly Killed Explosive Story About Epstein’s Shady Transactions with Some of the World’s Largest Banks” HERE)

Iran President Met Supreme Leader in Darkness — and isn’t Convinced it was Him: Report

Iran’s mysterious, “probably gay” supreme leader is so elusive that even his own president isn’t convinced he met him in a bizarre one-on-one in the back of a dark car.

Iranian President Masoud Pezeshkian was whisked to a secret location in Tehran, shoved into the back seat of a dark car with blacked-out windows and told he was sitting next to Supreme Leader Mojtaba Khamenei — except he never actually saw the man, according to a bombshell report from Iran International.

The bizarre cloak-and-dagger meeting reportedly lasted just a few minutes, not the cozy two-and-a-half-hour sit-down Pezeshkian bragged about publicly in May. . .

Sources told Iran International that Khamenei’s office agreed to the meeting only after Pezeshkian repeatedly begged for one and threatened to quit. Even then, the supreme leader refused to meet at his official residence, as is custom.

Instead, the president was driven to a secret location in Tehran, pulled from his own security convoy and placed in the back of a commercial vehicle. (Read more from “Iran President Met Supreme Leader in Darkness — and isn’t Convinced it was Him: Report” HERE)

Mass Shooting at North Carolina Home Leaves Three Family Members Dead and One Hospitalized

Three family members are dead and one is hospitalized after a mass shooting at a North Carolina home Wednesday morning.

The shooting erupted in Caswell County, north of Raleigh, before 8 a.m., authorities said.

The victims and the shooter — who is dead — were adults from the same family, Caswell County Sheriff Tony Durden told reporters.

“One person was transferred to Duke University Hospital with gunshot wounds and we do not have a condition,” Durden said.

Authorities have not yet released information about the victims or suspect “out of respect to the family,” the sheriff added. (Read more from “Mass Shooting at North Carolina Home Leaves Three Family Members Dead and One Hospitalized” HERE)