Video Shows Man Scream at Students, Threaten to ‘Slash Republican Throats’

A man threatened to “slash the throat” of “Trump and every Republican” to the Arizona State Students For Trump chapter while they were tabling on the campus.

The video was posted to the ASU Students For Trump Twitter account and went viral on Wednesday, gaining over 3 million views.

[Warning: video contains explicit language.]

It shows a man coming up to the Students For Trump members and screaming “…In the town square, slash his throat. Every f**kin Republican, suck my f**kin balls. Slash Republican throats. Slash fascist throats.” . . .

Chapter president Osama Alani said in a statement to the Daily Caller, “We stood prepared to defend each other against the potential threat but thankfully, the situation deescalated as he left and everyone was safe at the end of the day.”

(Read more from “Video Shows Man Scream at Students, Threaten to ‘Slash Republican Throats'” HERE)

Follow Joe Miller on Twitter HERE and Facebook HERE

Another Lie: Warren Falsely Claims ‘3 of 4’ Americans Believe Roe v. Wade Should Be Law (VIDEO)

CLAIM: Elizabeth Warren claimed the vast majority of Americans believe Roe v. Wade should be codified into law.

VERDICT: FALSE. Most polling, including the results of a Marist poll released just two weeks ago, finds most Americans reject the Supreme Court’s decision in Roe v. Wade.

Elizabeth Warren said during the Democrat debate in New Hampshire Friday evening that “three out of every four people in America believe right now that the rule of Roe v. Wade should be the law.”

However, according to the Marist poll released two weeks ago, 62 percent of Americans say that if the Supreme Court revisits Roe v. Wade, it should rule to allow states to determine abortion restrictions (46 percent) or make abortion illegal (16 percent). This outcome includes 39 percent of those who identify as Democrat and 40 percent of those who consider themselves “pro-choice.” . . .

The poll found 41 percent of those who identify as pro-choice are more likely to vote for candidates who support abortion restrictions, as are more than nine in ten, or 96 percent, of those who identify as pro-life. (Read more from “Another Lie: Warren Falsely Claims ‘3 of 4’ Americans Believe Roe v. Wade Should Be Law (VIDEO)” HERE)

Follow Joe Miller on Twitter HERE and Facebook HERE

State Advances Bill to Give Driver’s Licenses to up to 300,000 Illegal Aliens

The Democrats’ takeover of the Virginia statehouse includes advancing legislation that would give driver’s licenses to as many as 300,000 illegal immigrants in the state.

The local Fox News affiliate reported that critics say the law would reward this demographic, which has already broken the law by being in the country illegally. Those who support the bill say it would “increase the state’s revenue and decrease the level of fear existing in the immigrant community.”

“There’s 17 other states who have done it and the other states have removed the legal presence requirement, the number of collisions have gone down,” Scott Surovell, a Democrat, said in the Fox 5 report. . .

The Virginia Senate will vote on the bill on Monday, according to the Fox report, and the House will vote on an identical bill. If the bill passes both chambers and Democrat Gov. Ralph Northam signs it, the law would go into effect on January 1, 2021. (Read more from “State Advances Bill to Give Driver’s Licenses to up to 300,000 Illegal Aliens” HERE)

Follow Joe Miller on Twitter HERE and Facebook HERE

WATCH: Democratic Strategist Hammers His Party in Blistering Interview

Well-known Democratic strategist James Carville continued to sound the alarm to his party that they are heading to defeat in 2020 if they don’t shape up and stop steering so far left. . .

“Look, the turnout in the Iowa caucus was below what we expected, what we wanted. Trump’s approval rating is probably as high as it’s been. This is very bad. And now it appears the party can’t even count votes. What the hell am I supposed to think?” Carville asked rhetorically.

“I’ll just say it this way: The fate of the world depends on the Democrats getting their shit together and winning in November. We have to beat Trump. And so far, I don’t like what I see. And a lot of people I talk to feel the same way,” he explained. . .

Carville did not want to name who was to blame for the extremism in the Democratic party, but he contrasted the current state of the party to their victory in the midterm elections of 2018.

“I don’t know. We just had an election in 2018. We did great. We talked about everything we needed to talk about, and we won. And now it’s like we’re losing our damn minds. Someone’s got to step their game up here.

[Warning: interview contains some explicit language.]

(Read more from “WATCH: Democratic Strategist Hammers His Party in Blistering Interview” HERE)

Follow Joe Miller on Twitter HERE and Facebook HERE

Trump Jr. ‘Thanks’ Adam Schiff for ‘Unearthing Who All Needed to Be Fired’ From Trump Administration

Donald Trump Jr. expressed mocking gratitude toward House Intelligence Committee Chairman Adam Schiff (D-Calif.) on Friday, for his assistance in rooting out “who all needed to be fired” from his father’s administration through the congressman’s efforts leading House Democrats’ failed impeachment of President Donald Trump.

The younger Trump sent his message on Twitter shortly after the news broke that the Trump administration removed two employees who testified during the lower chamber’s impeachment probe over President Trump’s interactions with Ukrainian President Volodymyr Zelenski. . .

Trump Jr. sent out the tweet as news was still circulating that impeachment witnesses Lt. Col. Alexander Vindman and U.S. Ambassador to the European Union Gordon Sondland had both been relieved of their duties following reports that President Trump was planning to retaliate against those who testified after being subpoenaed by House Democrats at the behest of Schiff. . .

Ever since President Trump won the 2016 election, he has been threatened with impeachment by Democratic members of Congress. On Thursday, the president gave a speech in reaction to his acquittal, where he talked about the toll the impeachment took on his family.

“I want to apologize to my family for having them have to go through a phony, rotten deal by some very evil and sick people,” President Trump said, before hugging his daughter, Ivanka, and wife, Melania. The president added, “So, I just want to thank my family for sticking through it. This was not part of the deal.” (Read more from “Trump Jr ‘Thanks’ Adam Schiff for ‘Unearthing Who All Needed to Be Fired’ From Trump Administration” HERE)

Follow Joe Miller on Twitter HERE and Facebook HERE

‘Prosecutor’ Considering Release of 90 Convicted Murderers

Anyone who still thinks “criminal justice reform” is about leniencies only for first-time, nonviolent offenders, take stock of what yet another liberal prosecutor is contemplating.

Last week, the Lansing City Pulse reported that Ingham County district attorney Carol Siemon “this year plans to begin a formal review of the 90 convicted murderers serving life in prison without parole in Ingham County.”

“While I personally believe there are some people who should be in prison forever, like the Jeffrey Dahmer type of people, I just don’t believe in the death penalty,” Siemon explained. “I think life in prison without parole functions in a similar way, and I think everyone should have an opportunity to be able to get out some day.”

Siemon is part of a growing trend of deep blue cities electing “progressive” prosecutors, often with the help of Soros-funded NGOs, to promote what they call “restorative justice.” Siemon publicly stated what, clearly, most of them privately believe. Their opposition to the death penalty is not born out of some sort of altruistic pro-life view. Keeping murderers alive in prison opens the door to ultimately releasing them, eventually doing away with life sentences the same way they have essentially done away the death penalty as a common practice in almost every state.

“It’s not whether or not they’re innocent,” Siemon said in an interview with City Pulse. “We’re not saying that. But if they committed a homicide 40 years ago, who are they now? And do they deserve another chance? To my knowledge, nobody else is doing this type of thing in the state. It has just been something rolling around in my head.”

No regard for second chances for victims, of course.

This speaks to the big lie about over-incarceration. Most people locked up are in prison for violent crime or have a substantial criminal history. They were already on their second, third, or 40th chance by the time they were put away for many years. That’s built into the system. Most criminals are already under-charged and under-sentenced for their crimes as it is. This is why, according to the Bureau of Justice Statistics, 40 percent of murder convicts serve less than 10 years in prison, while only 30 percent serve more than 20 years. Thus, anyone serving a life sentence deserves it by a mile.

As the City Pulse interview reveals, Siemon already under-convicts criminals relative to what they do. Even the people originally arrested for first-degree crimes, such as murder or robbery, can now plead down to second-degree offenses, which dramatically reduces prison time, even before factoring in all of the early release opportunities. This is why we see every day so many criminals with serious arrests and even convictions who barely served time over the course of a 20-year criminal career.

The effort to release the worst offenders is now a growing trend throughout the country. As I reported, Virginia Democrats are working on legislation to release many murderers and rapists when they turn 50 or 55 and are also working on restoring gun rights to juveniles convicted of murder (while infringing on gun rights of law-abiding citizens.)

Something is wrong when there are only a few people with a voice in public policy speaking out against this. Almost every “conservative” and libertarian organization is now pushing “criminal justice reform,” without defining what it is, other than hiding behind the banal talking point of the need not to over-incarcerate “low-level, first-time offenders.”

However, if they really believe that, why are they not just as passionately opposing the growing successful trend in almost every blue state, and now even red states, to release violent repeat offenders? Why are Koch-funded organizations, such as the Texas Public Policy Foundation, so gun-shy when it comes to calling out those who are seemingly tainting their supposed version of reform? They don’t seem too concerned about the Soros agenda of releasing even violent prisoners. Which raises the question: What exactly is their agenda of “conservative” reform? (For more from the author of “‘Prosecutor’ Considering Release of 90 Convicted Murderers” please click HERE)

Follow Joe Miller on Twitter HERE and Facebook HERE

WATCH: Dems During Debate Freak out Over Trump Killing Top Terrorist

Three top Democrat presidential candidates – Pete Buttigieg, Joe Biden, and Bernie Sanders – all hit President Donald Trump on Friday night during ABC News’ Democrat debate over his decision to kill Iranian terrorist Qasem Soleimani.

“While there is still debate on whether there was an imminent threat, there is no debate on whether Soleimani was a bad actor who was responsible for the deaths of many Americans,” ABC News said. “Given what you know about Soleimani, if your national security team came to you with an opportunity to strike, would Soleimani have been dead or would he still be alive under your presidency?”

“In the situation that we saw with President Trump’s decision, there is no evidence that that made our country safer,” Buttigieg said. “Look, uh, I feel very strongly about the campaign of murder and mayhem that General Soleimani and his units have perpetrated. It’s also the case that if we have learned nothing else from the war in Iraq, it’s that taking out a bad guy is not a good idea if you do not know what you are doing.”

(Read more from “WATCH: Dems During Debate Freak out Over Trump Killing Top Terrorist” HERE)

Follow Joe Miller on Twitter HERE and Facebook HERE

US Doc Claims “Close to 100,000” Coronavirus Cases Now in China; China Reports, Deletes, Then Again Reports Death of Wuhan Virus Whistleblower Doc

By Breitbart. Several Chinese state media outlets reported the death of Dr. Li Wenliang on Thursday, only to delete their reports a few hours later and publish new bulletins indicating he remains in critical condition at Wuhan Central Hospital.

No explanation was offered for why the death of Li, who was arrested for “spreading rumors” after providing one of the earliest warnings about the true danger of the coronavirus epidemic, was incorrectly reported by state-controlled media.

Li was one of eight people notoriously arrested in December for “rumor-mongering” by warning colleagues about the highly contagious nature of the Wuhan virus. He went on to contract the virus in January from one of his patients and has been hospitalized for several weeks.

His death was widely reported on Thursday morning, to the great dismay of the Chinese public, which expressed anger that a heroic whistleblower died from the coronavirus after suffering mistreatment by the authorities, and fear that a 34-year-old man in seemingly good health could die from the disease. According to official Chinese government reports, most of the roughly 560 people who have died from the Wuhan virus to date were elderly or had serious medical conditions before they contracted the disease.

The first indication of Li’s death was a Twitter post from China’s state-run Global Times, which would have been intended for an international audience since Twitter is banned in China. The tweet has since been deleted, along with various stories in Chinese media about his death including a post by the official newspaper of the Chinese Communist Party, the People’s Daily.

(Read more from “China Reports, Deletes, Then Again Reports Death of Wuhan Virus Whistleblower Doctor” HERE)

______________________________________________________

Doctor Claims There Are ‘Probably Close to 100,000’ Coronavirus Cases in China

By Fox News. Fox News medical correspondent Dr. Marc Siegel joined “Tucker Carlson Tonight” Thursday to give an update on the coronavirus outbreak following the death of a Chinese doctor who first brought public attention to the virus.

Wuhan Central Hospital ophthalmologist Li Wenliang, 34, reportedly shared his concerns about the illness via private chat with medical school graduates in December after several patients exhibited symptoms similar to SARS before he was visited and warned by authorities. He was then summoned to the local Public Security Bureau where he was forced to sign a letter stating that he made false comments about the virus, the BBC reported. Authorities later apologized. . .

The novel coronavirus has sickened more than 31,000 people worldwide and resulted in at least 638 deaths. About 99 percent of cases have occurred in mainland China, although one death has been reported in the Philippines and a second has been reported in Hong Kong.

Siegel told Carlson that he believed the death toll to be much higher than the number Chinese authorities have reported, offering a number close to “100,000” cases. (Read more from “Doctor Claims There Are ‘Probably Close to 100,000’ Coronavirus Cases in China” HERE)

Follow Joe Miller on Twitter HERE and Facebook HERE

Donald Trump Prayer Breakfast: Social Media Furious Over President’s Comments After Impeachment Acquittal

By Pop Culture. President Donald Trump’s remarks at the National Prayer Breakfast Thursday morning are inciting social media. Just hours after the Senate acquitted him on two articles of impeachment, the president attended the annual event, slamming Speaker of the House Nancy Pelosi and Sen. Mitt Romney in a scathing speech. Trump did not, however, directly name his political rivals, though his words are still causing controversy online.

Taking the stage after Arthur Brooks encouraged those in attendance to “love your enemies” and set aside “contempt” for others, Trump said that, “I don’t know if I agree with you” before jumping into his scathing speech.

Beginning his speech by stating that “my family, our great country, and your president have been put through a terrible ordeal by some very dishonest and corrupt people” who have “done everything possible to destroy us and by so doing, very badly hurt our nation,” the president went on to target Pelosi and Romney, who became the only Republican to cross party lines when he voted to convict Trump on Article I. . .

Just minutes later, social media lit up with backlash, many slamming the president for using the annual event, meant to allow those gathered to pray and reflect on their faith, as a means to attack his political rivals and speak out about the impeachment trial.

(Read more from “Donald Trump Prayer Breakfast: Social Media Furious Over President’s Comments After Impeachment Acquittal” HERE)

____________________________________________________

Trump Complimented Jim Jordan’s Physique and Said His Ears ‘Have Something Going on’ During Rambling Post-Impeachment Speech

By Business Insider. President Donald Trump singled out Rep. Jim Jordan, an Ohio Republican, complimenting the congressman’s physical fitness during a White House speech celebrating the end of the impeachment trial on Thursday.

“When I first got to know Jim, I’d say, huh, he never wears a jacket — he’s obviously very proud of his body,” Trump said. . .

The president joked that the exercise machines in the congressional gym “start burning” when Jordan uses them.

“Those ears have something going on there,” Trump said of Jordan, possibly referring to cauliflower ear. “This guy was a champion top, top wrestler.” (Read more from “Trump Complimented Jim Jordan’s Physique and Said His Ears ‘Have Something Going on’ During Rambling Post-Impeachment Speech” HERE)

Follow Joe Miller on Twitter HERE and Facebook HERE

Trump Impeachment Attorney Jay Sekulow Floated for the Supreme Court

In the wake of President Trump’s acquittal, White House allies are floating a Supreme Court appointment for top impeachment lawyer Jay Sekulow.

“He’s certainly qualified,” said former Trump lawyer John Dowd about a potential appointment, speaking to Politico. “He’d be a terrific Supreme Court justice.” Dowd was briefly on the team representing Trump during the probe by then-special counsel Robert Mueller into allegations of collusion between Russia and the Trump campaign, alongside Sekulow.

Sekulow was one of a handful of lawyers representing the president in his Senate impeachment trial, playing a quiet role next to celebrity attorneys Alan Dershowitz and Ken Starr. . .

He is viewed as a savvy media hand, but critics charged during the trial that his presentation was poor. CNN analyst Jeffrey Toobin praised Sekulow for his past Supreme Court arguments but took issue with his performance on the Senate floor. (Read more from “Trump Impeachment Attorney Jay Sekulow Floated for the Supreme Court” HERE)

Follow Joe Miller on Twitter HERE and Facebook HERE