1-Year-Old Girl Mauled to Death by Family’s Pit Bull, Police Say

An Ohio couple is grieving the “unimaginable tragedy” of the death of their 1-year-old daughter after their pit bull unexpectedly attacked her, according to police.

Tuscarawas County Sheriff Orvis L. Campbell said that deputies were called out on a report of a dog attack at a home on Lake Road in Dover Township on July 2 at about 6 p.m.

Campbell said an emergency dispatcher received an initial call where nothing could be heard and then received a second call moments later from the mother, who said her child had been killed.

When deputies arrived at the residence, they found the child with bites to her face and neck. She was declared dead at the scene.

The mother told officers that she was picking up clothing in a laundry basket with her daughter next to her when the dog suddenly attacked. Deputies said they observed defensive wounds on the woman, who tried to save her daughter.

“It was about as terrible of [an] ordeal as we’ve come across in a long time,” Campbell said.

(Read more from “1-Year-Old Girl Mauled to Death by Family’s Pit Bull, Police Say” HERE)

Photo credit: Flickr

Abortionist Charged With Murder for ‘Callously’ Leaving Born-Alive Infant To Die

A doctor in Seoul, South Korea, has been arrested and charged with murder after a baby was allegedly born alive and left to die following a botched late abortion.

According to the Korea Times, both the abortionist, Shim, and the facility owner, Yoon, have been arrested and charged after leaving the baby to die after it was born alive following an abortion. An investigation into the incident found that the baby was alive both “before and after” the abortion procedure. The mother was reportedly 36 weeks pregnant, which means the child would have been fully developed and likely able to survive had he received proper treatment and care.

Investigators also learned that “hundreds” of other abortions had taken place at the facility.

Abortion in South Korea remains a legal gray area; though the Constitutional Court ruled in 2019 that the country’s abortion prohibition was unconstitutional, since that time there have been no clear laws or regulations surrounding abortion, which means it is considered legal up to the point of birth. In this instance, it was the act of infanticide — leaving the child born alive to then die — which led to the murder charge.

The Korea Medical Association, the country’s largest group of physicians, condemned the incident, noting “a fetus at 36 weeks of pregnancy is a baby who could survive well if born, and terminating a pregnancy at this stage is tantamount to murder.” (Read more from “Abortionist Charged With Murder for ‘Callously’ Leaving Born-Alive Infant To Die” HERE)

Camp Owner Makes Ultimate Sacrifice to Rescue Children From Deadly Texas Flood

The camp director and co-owner of Camp Mystic in Hunt, Texas, died in the catastrophic flooding as he reportedly raced to save the lives of his young campers.

Dick Eastland, who purchased the camp in 1974, died after the wall of water crashed through the Christian summer camp, which is located along the banks of the Guadalupe River, Texas Public Radio reported.

The report cited a Facebook post from Eastland’s nephew, though the post has since been taken down.

Counselors, former campers and politicians who knew Eastland praised him for his heroic actions and ultimate sacrifice to save his campers.

“Camp Mystic’s Dick Eastland no doubt gave his life attempting to save his campers,” Rep. August Pfluger, R-Texas, wrote on X. “For decades he and his wife Tweety poured his life into loving and developing girls and women of character. Thank you Mr. Eastland. We love you and miss you.” (Read more from “Camp Owner Makes Ultimate Sacrifice to Rescue Children From Deadly Texas Flood” HERE)

At Least 24 People Dead From Texas Flooding, 23 Children Missing From All-Girls Camp

By Just The News. At least 24 people have died and more than 20 children from an all-girls camp are missing after the heavy flooding that has occurred jn the state’s south-central region overnight into Friday.

Parents have been posting photos of their missing daughters on social media in the hopes of finding them as soon as possible.

As of Saturday morning, there are at least 23 girls who were attending a camp have not been found after the flooding, according to the Associated Press. (Read more from “At Least 24 People Dead From Texas Flooding, 23 Children Missing From All-Girls Camp” HERE)

___________________________________________________

Two Girls at Texas Christian Camp Found Dead as Dozens Remain Missing

By New York Post. At least two of the missing Camp Mystic girls were found dead during Friday’s overnight search and rescue in Texas, according to family and local reports.

Renee Smajstrla, 8, and Janie Hunt, 9, were among as many as 25 campers who were washed away in the deadly Guadalupe River flash floods.

“Thank you to all our friends and family for all the prayers and outreach. Renee has been found and while not the outcome we prayed for, the social media outreach likely assisted the first responders in helping to identify her so quickly,” her uncle wrote on Facebook along with a picture of the young girl beaming.

“We are thankful she was with her friends and having the time of her life, as evidenced by this picture from yesterday. She will forever be living her best life at Camp Mystic. Please continue to pray for the other families in Kerrville.”

Janie was also discovered dead, according to Corpus Christi Crónica. (Read more from “Two Girls at Texas Christian Camp Found Dead as Dozens Remain Missing” HERE)

Photo credit: Flickr

Actress Cynthia Nixon Slammed by Pro-Choice Fans for Wearing ‘Make Abortion Great Again’ Hat: ‘You Need Help,’ ‘Nothing Great About Abortions’

Pro-abortion fans of Sex and the City star Cynthia Nixon told the actress she took things a little too far — as celebrity elites tend to do — when she posted a photo of herself to Instagram wearing a red “Make Abortion Great Again” hat. “None of my friends who had an Abortion thought it was Great,” one fan wrote.

On Thursday Nixon posted a photo of herself lounging on a boat, clad in the disturbing cap, alongside a fearmongering Instagram caption: “In addition to kicking 17 million Americans off their healthcare, Trump’s big ugly bill will strip critical funding to [Planned Parenthood] for non-abortion-related medical care.” . . .

Nixon’s pro-abortion fans, however, took to the comment section to express their dismay over the message on her hat, informing the actress that her attire is “a bit much.”

“I would never wear that hat and I am pro-choice,” the top-liked comment read.

“I’m pro choice,” another fan wrote, adding, “None of my friends who had an Abortion thought it was Great.” (Read more from “Actress Cynthia Nixon Slammed by Pro-choice Fans for Wearing ‘Make Abortion Great Again’ Hat: ‘You Need Help,’ ‘Nothing Great About Abortions’” HERE)

Photo. credit: Flickr

HHS Ends Funding for Curriculums Asking Teens to Fantasize About Using Condoms

The U.S. Department of Health and Human Services (HHS) is cracking down on the kinds of sexually perverse material being produced for children under its Teen Pregnancy Prevention Program (TPPP), putting all recipients of federal grant funding on notice Wednesday, saying, “Federal funds may not be used to indoctrinate America’s children with radical ideologies or other inappropriate material.”

HHS’s notice also brigs the program in line with the Supreme Court’s opinion in Mahmoud v. Taylor last week, which acknowledges a parent’s right have advanced notice of content to opt their child out of material if they so choose.

“Program materials are expected reflect the immutable biological reality of sex, not radical gender ideology, and may not promote anti-American ideologies such as discriminatory equity ideology,” the announcement from HHS states. “Programs with such unauthorized content are not eligible for federal funding.”

The TPPP is intended “to reduce teen pregnancy through medically accurate and age-appropriate programming, not to promote harmful ideologies, risky sexual activity for minors, or other content outside the scope of the program,” HHS stated, but as documents obtained by The Federalist, and confirmed as authentic by an HHS official, show, the funding was being used to create curriculums that had children take part in graphic demonstrations of condom use and encouraged the use of pornography. (Read more from “HHS Ends Funding for Curriculums Asking Teens to Fantasize About Using Condoms” HERE)

Photo credit: Flickr

VP Vance’s Tiebreaker Vote Helps Senate Pass Bill Defunding Planned Parenthood for One Year

The Senate, with the help of Vice President J.D. Vance’s tiebreaking vote, voted on Tuesday to pass the One Big Beautiful Bill Act, effectively defunding abortion giant Planned Parenthood for one year.

The House version of President Donald Trump’s legislative package promised that no Medicaid dollars “shall be used to make payments to a prohibited entity for items and services furnished during [a] 10-year period.” The Senate version, however, cut that provision down to prohibit only twelve months of taxpayer-funded abortion.

In a last-ditch effort to protect Planned Parenthood’s flow of federal funding, Democrats tried to add a pro-abortion amendment to the BBB. The motion failed in a 49-51 vote on Monday evening.

During the same 2023-2024 period Planned Parenthood performed a record number of abortions — more than 402,000 — the abortion business collected nearly $800 million in taxpayer funds.

Planned Parenthood’s steady stream of taxpayer funding has no doubt contributed to its history of ending unborn lives (or botching its attempts to do so), allegedly flouting federal law and wasting tax dollars, dispensing castrating drugs to confused minors, reportedly trafficking baby body parts, enabling abusers, allegedly performing unlicensed procedures and violating health and safety standards, opposing free speech, and allegedly conducting procedures that have resulted in mothers’ deaths. (Read more from “VP Vance’s Tiebreaker Vote Helps Senate Pass Bill Defunding Planned Parenthood for One Year” HERE)

Pixar’s Obsession With ‘Queerifying’ Your Kids Just Blew up in Their Face

No matter how hard they crash, woke Disney just can’t stop targeting kids. It’s like an obsession. The company is bleeding billions, its creative spark is circling the drain, and audiences have tuned out, but instead of correcting the course, they just keep doubling down on the same tired, unpopular progressive agenda.

What’s the compulsion? Why are they so hellbent on recruiting kids into the LGBTQ alphabet soup army? It’s not entertainment anymore; it’s indoctrination dressed up as animation. And the American people are sick and tired of it.

Just look at the disaster they cooked up with Snow White. What was once a beloved fairy tale turned into a feminist, DEI-driven punchline, complete with a DEI lead actress who openly trashed the original story, attacked Trump supporters, and no human dwarfs in sight. Surprise, surprise, it bombed harder than anyone expected. Dr. Phil took some of the best potshots of all, and honestly, he’s not wrong:

Dr. Phil:

Disney’s Dumb DEI Move. Snow White Never Had Snowball’s Chance.

DEI was always a bad idea because equity is not equality.

Now that we’ve seen a woke Snow White bomb at the box office let’s focus on giving everyone an equal opportunity through hard work, not the easiest path.

(Read more from “Pixar’s Obsession With ‘Queerifying’ Your Kids Just Blew up in Their Face” HERE)

Haunting Words 14-Year-Old Son Said as He Hallucinated, Walked off 120-Foot Cliff in Front of Terrified Father

A 14-year-old California boy walked off a 120-foot cliff in front of his horrified father — telling him he saw “snowmen and Kermit the frog” while hallucinating from altitude sickness.

Zane Wach is now in a medically induced coma from the fall on Mount Whitney in the Sierra Nevada mountain range on June 10 that left him with severe head trauma, as well as a broken ankle, finger and pelvis, according to SFGate.

The frightening events unfolded as the pair made their way down the mountain, but dad Ryan Wach initially had no doubts about his son’s ability to handle the hike.

“He’s in better shape than I am,” Wach told the outlet, adding that his son had hiking experience and was an active teen who competed in distance running, swimming and triathlons.

“The idea was that this would be kind of like his introduction to mountaineering.”

However, as the father and son were on the journey up the mountain, Zane slowly started exhibiting symptoms of altitude sickness, his father said. (Read more from “Haunting Words 14-Year-Old Son Said as He Hallucinated, Walked off 120-Foot Cliff in Front of Terrified Father” HERE)

Deranged Ex-Politician Admits to Murdering Wife Near Their Son’s Grave on 20th Anniversary of His Death: Reports

A deranged husband copped to killing his wife by their son’s gravesite 20 years to the day that the once happy couple had buried him, reports said.

Martin Suter, 68, murdered his wife Ann Blackwood, 71, on July 24, 2023, at the Crofton Cemetery in Stubbington, England, where their son had been interred two decades earlier.

He pleaded guilty to the heinous crime 10 months later, according to the Portsmouth News, which broke the news this week after a judge lifted a reporting ban.

Back on that fateful July day, police arrived at the scene and tried to treat Blackwood, but it was too late.

Paramedics pronounced her dead at the graveyard, according to reports. Police did not disclose how Suter, a yachting enthusiast, allegedly killed his wife.

Witnesses saw the paramedics desperately trying to help Blackwood, according to local reports, but to no avail. (Read more from “Deranged Ex-Politician Admits to Murdering Wife Near Their Son’s Grave on 20th Anniversary of His Death: Reports” HERE)