COVID Vax Massacred Unborn Children, Over 80% in First Trimester

An obstetrician and gynecologist has confirmed in testimony to the U.S. Senate that the figure for the miscarriage deaths following COVID-19 shots, demanded by Biden administration officials for pregnant women, “mirrors the effects of chemical abort drugs.”

The stunning news of the threat from the drugs pushed by Joe Biden onto the American public during the China virus pandemic came from Dr. James Thorp, who delivered a “haunting” moment in testimony to the U.S. Senate Committee on Homeland Security & Governmental Affairs.

Thorp explained that women vaccinated during their first trimester suffered an 82% miscarriage rate.

He said, too, that the government knew what it was doing.

He cited an “infamous” Shimabukuro study from the New England Journal of Medicine that claimed a 12.6% miscarriage rate.

“But when you isolate the data for women vaccinated in the first trimester, the miscarriage rate rises to 82%, Dr. Thorp said. This 82% claim remains a topic of debate within the scientific community. If true, ‘This figure mirrors the effects of chemical abort drugs,’ Dr. Thorp lamented,” reports confirmed.

(Read more from “COVID Vax Massacred Unborn Children, Over 80% in First Trimester” HERE)

Rogue Judge Says Trump Admin Has to Give Panties and Makeup to Male Inmates

In the latest act of judicial overreach, a rogue lower court judge ordered the Trump administration to restore federal prisoners’ access to transgender-related “treatments” and accommodations on Tuesday.

Writing for the U.S. District Court for the District of Columbia, Judge Royce Lamberth, a Reagan appointee, granted petitioners’ request for a preliminary injunction on the Trump administration’s policy ensuring that the Bureau of Prisons (BOP) expends “no Federal funds … for any medical procedure, treatment, or drug for the purpose of conforming an inmate’s appearance to that of the opposite sex.” The left-wing Associated Press once described Lamberth as “among the toughest judges” when it came to sentencing defendants charged over the Jan. 6, 2021, demonstrations at the U.S. Capitol.

The suit was brought by three trans-identifying inmates “who were diagnosed with gender dysphoria by BOP medical staff,” according to Tuesday’s ruling.

In his decision, Lamberth ruled that, throughout the course of the trial, the BOP is “required to restore and maintain access to those treatment modalities for those who previously received them pursuant to a prescription rendered by BOP staff.” He further declared that “if BOP medical personnel subsequently determine that an existing or future class member is in need of either or both of those treatment modalities, the BOP may not take those treatment options off the table while this dispute is pending.” (Read more from “Rogue Judge Says Trump Admin Has to Give Panties and Makeup to Male Inmates” HERE)

Photo credit: Flickr

Depo-Provera’s Alleged Link to Brain Tumors Should Make You Wonder What’s in Your Birth Control

Corporate media often smear birth control skeptics for believing “misinformation” about the harms synthetic hormones can have on women’s bodies and minds. A flurry of nearly 300 lawsuits from females alleging that the popular “safe and effective” birth control shot Depo-Provera played a role in their development of brain and spine tumors, however, suggests women should question the effects of any drug sold to them — especially those designed to prevent pregnancy.

Upjohn Company, one of Pfizer’s acquisitions, debuted the birth control shot in the 1950s. Upon injection, the synthetic progestoerone cocktail is supposed to suppress ovulation and prevent pregnancy in women for up to three months at a time.

The U.S. Food and Drug Administration initially approved the drug for limited contraceptive use in 1974. Widespread concern about cancer risks, however, forced the FDA to deny it a “general marketing licence” just four years later in 1978.

By 1992, however, the FDA had rubber-stamped Depo-Provera, which was increasingly prescribed to women off-label as birth control under the condition that its manufacturer would conduct “post-market studies of the risk of osteoporosis.”

It wasn’t until years after that Depo-Provera’s official label would disclose a warning about “loss of bone mineral density” and recommend less than two years’ use. (Read more from “Depo-Provera’s Alleged Link to Brain Tumors Should Make You Wonder What’s in Your Birth Control” HERE)

Study: 83 Percent of ER Visits Due to Drug-Induced Abortions Miscoded as ’Miscarriages’

The likelihood that a woman seeking emergency care for a potentially life-threatening complication following an abortion will have her abortion misclassified as a miscarriage has increased significantly over the last decade, a new peer-reviewed study from the Charlotte Lozier Institute found.

The study’s nine authors warn that more misclassification, often due to deliberate concealment of a drug-induced abortion, could deprive women of the emergent care they need for the serious adverse events linked to abortions, more specifically those involving mifepristone.

Researchers interested in how hospitals handle treatment for women who experience complications after abortions examined nearly 29,000 anonymized ER Medicaid claims ranging from 2016 to 2021 among women who had chemically or surgically ended a pregnancy in the last 30 days. They determined that 83.5 percent of the abortion drug-induced ER visits during that period were miscoded, often as miscarriage.

That figure not only represented a steep increase in miscodes from the 2004 to 2015 data, but also confirmed that “visits following chemical abortion are significantly more likely to be incorrectly coded as following spontaneous abortion than are visits following surgical abortion.”

Those post-mifepristone ER visits that were miscoded were also 50 percent more likely to be severe than vists that were coded properly. (Read more from “Study: 83 Percent of ER Visits Due to Drug-Induced Abortions Miscoded as ’Miscarriages’” HERE)

Photo credit: Flickr

Mom Who Sold Daughter, 6, so Her Eyes and Skin Could Be Cut Out and Used for ‘Medicine’ Gets Life in Prison

A mom who sold her 6-year-old daughter so her skin and eyes could be cut out and used by a “traditional healer” had been sentenced to life in prison in South Africa.

Racquel “Kelly” Smith, her boyfriend Jacquen Appollis, and their friend Steveno van Rhyn were all handed life sentences more than a year after the mysterious disappearance of Joshlin Smith from outside her home near Cape Town.

When Joshlin first disappeared, her mother was a figure of sympathy, and pictures of the girl’s striking green eyes, pigtails and broad smile were shared across the country.

Smith showed no emotion as her sentence was handed down, bringing an end to an eight-week trial that had to be moved to a local stadium so horrified members of the community could bear witness.

She admitted to selling her daughter to a traditional healer, or sangoma, for 20,000 rand ($1,100), and said the girl was desired for her “eyes and skin,” a witness told the court. (Read more from “Mom Who Sold Daughter, 6, so Her Eyes and Skin Could Be Cut Out and Used for ‘Medicine’ Gets Life in Prison” HERE)

‘Duck Dynasty’ Star Phil Robertson Dead at 79: ‘Legacy of Love for God’

“Duck Dynasty” star Phil Robertson has died at the age of 79, his family announced on Sunday.

Robertson, famous for founding the Duck Commander hunting company that became the focus of his A&E show, had previously battled multiple health conditions, including Alzheimer’s disease.

The TV personality’s daughter-in-law Korie Robertson announced his death on Instagram Sunday night.

“We celebrate today that our father, husband, and grandfather, Phil Robertson, is now with the Lord,” Korie Robertson’s post read.

“He reminded us often of the words of Paul, ‘you do not grieve like those who have no hope. For we believe that Jesus died and rose again, and so we believe that God will bring with Jesus those who have fallen asleep in him,” the post continued.

Korie Robertson added that the family will have a private service but will share details “about a public celebration of his life.” (Read more from “‘Duck Dynasty’ Star Phil Robertson Dead at 79: ‘Legacy of Love for God’” HERE)

Photo credit: Gage Skidmore via Flickr

Decorated Marine Amputee Charged with Raping Young Teen

A Pennsylvania Marine veteran, who transformed the loss of his legs in Afghanistan into an asset as a motivational speaker, is facing charges of statutory rape of a 13-year-old girl.

According to court paperwork cited by the CBS affiliate in Pittsburgh, Brandon Rumbaugh, 34, became the subject of an Allegheny County police investigation earlier this month after it received a ChildLine report about the girl, who claimed the veteran sexually assaulted her several times.

In Pennsylvania, it is a first-degree felony and statutory sexual assault if a person has sex with someone under the age of 16 and is 11 years older than the victim.

Rumbaugh was charged and jailed without bond Friday in Uniontown, a city of 10,000 where, until this week, he was reportedly seen as a local “war hero.” The town is located 60 miles south of Pittsburgh.

ChildLine is a state-mandated program that receives and refers reports of suspected child abuse and neglect. It’s a 24/7 hotline run by the Pennsylvania Department of Human Services. (Read more from “Decorated Marine Amputee Charged with Raping Young Teen” HERE)

Put Down That Chicken Nugget — Microplastics in Junk Food May Be Making You Depressed

. . .A collection of four papers — published Tuesday in the journal Brain Medicine — reports a disturbing link between microplastics, ultra-processed foods (UPFs) and mental health.

UPFs — which are considered unhealthy because they are high in added sugars, saturated fat and sodium — include soft drinks, chips, chocolate, ice cream, processed meats, many ready-to-eat meals and mass-produced cereals.

Previous research has shown that people who eat UPFs have a substantially higher risk of depression, anxiety and poor sleep — but the role that microplastics might play in that connection has not been fully explored.

UPFs are more susceptible to microplastics than other foods due to their packaging and additives and the equipment used to process them.

As an example, the researchers pointed to chicken nuggets — which reportedly contain 30 times more microplastics per gram than chicken breasts.

“We’re seeing converging evidence that should concern us all,” Dr. Nicholas Fabiano, a psychiatry resident at the University of Ottawa in Canada, said in a statement. (Read more from “Put Down That Chicken Nugget — Microplastics in Junk Food May Be Making You Depressed” HERE)

Report Reveals HHS is Dropping COVID Vaccination Advice for Pregnant Women and Children

The Department of Health and Human Services is reportedly preparing to scrap its recommendation that pregnant women and kids get the COVID-19 vaccines. Individuals said to be familiar with the matter told the Wall Street Journal that the announcement is imminent and will coincide with the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention kicking off a new vaccine approval framework.

While the relevant agencies apparently did not respond to the Journal’s requests for comment, U.S. Food and Drug Commissioner Dr. Marty Makary provided a fairly strong indication this week that the change was coming.

Makary told Turning Point USA CEO Charlie Kirk that he would “love to see the evidence to show that giving young, healthy children another COVID-19 shot — you know, a sixth COVID booster — would help them, but that evidence does not exist, and so we’re not going to rubber-stamp things at the FDA.”

“I don’t think you’re going to see a push at the CDC to be pushing COVID shots in young, healthy children,” continued Makary, adding that he expected an announcement on that front in the coming weeks.

Sources told the Journal that it would only be a matter of days. (Read more from “Report Reveals HHS is Dropping COVID Vaccination Advice for Pregnant Women and Children” HERE)

Affidavit Details Mother’s Purchase of Weapons for Son, 13, Planning Nazi-Inspired School Attack

A Texas mother provided her 13-year-old son with ammunition and tactical gear despite the fact that he was exhibiting violent tendencies, according to court documents.

Officers with the San Antonio Police Department on Monday arrested 33-year-old Ashley Pardo. She was charged with aiding in the commission of terrorism after she allegedly provided ammunition and tactical gear to her son.

Pardo was released Tuesday on a bond of $75,000, according to jail records.

In January, officials at Rhodes Middle School in San Antonio became concerned over the boy’s “violent expressions and drawings,” according to an affidavit obtained by CBS News.

The boy allegedly drew a map of the school that he attended and labeled it “suicide route.” He also wrote the name of the school beside a rifle, the affidavit stated. (Read more from “Affidavit Details Mother’s Purchase of Weapons for Son, 13, Planning Nazi-Inspired School Attack” HERE)